Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 15

Story Info
Arrangements are made to stay...
1.4k words
4.68
4.5k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

Letting the battery charge a little longer, Jacob and I returned to the cabin. His smile and Okay gesture wasn't lost on the other two, and when he said he was about to shower, Tyler said he would join him, and they went to the bathroom.

No way can they fit in that shower together, was my thought. But I didn't say anything to the almost nineteen-year-old young men.

The first call I made was to my Buddy to ensure we could, indeed, stay on for a few more days. The last thing I wanted was to be interrupted by strangers driving in and catching us.

He had no problem with us staying for as long as we wanted and assured me we wouldn't be bothered. His cattle herd was on the other side of the river and in a pasture not adjacent to this property, so we were worry-free. If my Buddy knew what was happening at his remote cabin, he would probably have kicked me out on my ass! I am sure he believes we have women here for the weekend.

With the cabin secured, I called my wife, Tammy, next. Jacob had been correct. When I said a private sale, she laughed out loud and knew I couldn't pass that up, so she urged me to stay and enjoy myself while teaching the men the cattle business. I assured her I would enjoy myself to the fullest, and after a little more small talk, we clicked off, but not before she assured me she would call Matthew and tell him Tyler would be home later in the week.

Angel was across the room complaining to Michelle about his having to stay as if this was disturbing him, while he sat in a chair with his robe towel on and stroked his hard dick, and smiled at me. Some of me felt disloyal about the lying, cheating ass I am, but the small head attached to my body was in charge and eager for him to disconnect the call. Our eyes were locked, and I only looked away from his eyes and down to his crotch because I enjoyed watching him stroke his long dark dick. When he took his index finger and slid it to the rim of his pink hole, my dick stood to attention, and I wanted to bury Bruiser in his tight man pussy!

"She bought it." Angel said after he hung up. "She told me if I am going to be working with you, I need to learn all I can about the business and for you to teach me all you know. Michelle said I should get to know you better and chill out because you are an excellent teacher. I swear the wording sometimes blows my mind because the cliques intertwine!" Angel said, laughing his studly laugh and looking directly at me, still stroking his beautiful dick. "What happened at the river earlier?"

"Jacob convinced me to stay for a few more days."

"Un Duh! I gathered that! My question goes deeper than that!" Angel sarcastically sneered.

I was learning Angel talked in sarcastic ways often.

"I can not believe in one week, both Jacob and I have become dick hounds. The first day in The Club House, he told me he only played around with Tyler's dick and would fuck him, but even Tyler said Jacob never did too much more. Well, that he never sucked him or got fucked. But now? I've fucked the shit out of him, and he swallows my cum."

Angel sighed, looked away, sighed again, and said, "Yeah. I know. I've been watching. I mean, it's obvious. I knew he had been letting Tyler suck his dick before the day I walked in on them. I passed by the door one night when Ty was sleeping over, and I heard Jacob say, 'Yeah. Suck me just like that. Suck me, Ty Bear.' or whatever words they were. I didn't know they fucked often, though. I guess I should have expected it. I was like you and thought Ty just wanted to experiment. He's a damn fine pretty boy! Sexy and sweet, and I like him just like that! Almost nineteen-year-olds and sexy!" Angel said laughingly.

"Yes, he is. I like him. I love that man. Angel, well, never mind what I like." I agreed.

"I assumed it was only a phase for both of them." Angel continued. "But I would like to know what body type you like. What do you like, Dean? What can I do for you to like me? I feel like we connect, and then you pull away. Am I wrong?"

Angel didn't flinch a muscle when I walked up to him and unzipped my jeans and pulled my hard cock out of my pants, and guided it directly into his wet, egarlally awaiting mouth. "Some phases in life never go away." I said as I rubbed the back of Angel's head as he blew my cock.

Around fifteen minutes later, the bathroom door opens, and both boys walk into the living room. Watching us but walking directly to the kitchen, Jacob says, "Hot damn! Grandpa D is hard again! Shit, he's a stud racehorse!"

Tyler walks directly towards us and, falling to his knees in front of Angel, takes Angel's massive cock into his mouth. Watching Tyler suck his uncle does something to me! I could feel the bolt of electricity hit my back. I pull my dick from Angels' mouth and pull Tyler to his feet. I walk to the leather couch, pulling Tyler's hand. I sit down and guide Tyler onto my lap, facing me; he straddles my legs, and my cock slowly but surely, without any lube, starts the process of being buried deep in his ass. The issue is I'm not sure who sent the electrical wave through me.

Tyler sits down on my fully erect cock and rides me like a stud horse. He has both of his arms around my neck, and he is leaning forward, his feet on the cushions of the couch, and he slides up and down my shaft. I sit with my legs spread wide and my head thrown back, both hands on a hip, and let Tyler ride my stiff, hard dick. He is grinding his ass into me as if my cock was stirring a gallon of paint! Moans and groans escape his lips as pure pleasure sounds escape mine.

Across the room but directly in front of, on a matching couch, where Angel had guided Jacob, they sit side beside, legs over leg, and stroke each other's gigantic dick and watch us fuck.

As if they are twins, born nineteen years apart, the two brown-skinned goddesses watch as I screw my handsome, strong-armed, and legged, yet delicate fair-skinned blonde grandson deep in his near hairless asshole as he tells me he loves me like no other.

That isn't entirely true, I realize, when I look towards Angel and our eyes lock. I know he loves Tyler, and I know Tyler loves Angel. I can see the look of jealousy, no more like pure love but for Tyler, on his face. Angel quietly says, "Don't hurt him."

At the exact moment, Tyler picks up speed! He is rising on me, then slamming back down! Grinding my cock deep into his ass! His head is now thrown around, and he screams out, "IVE GOT TO CUM!" and his milky white man juice blasted against my chest, hitting me in the chin!

Riding me even harder, I can feel the build-up of my soon-to-be-released cum!

I take a more firm grip on his hips and thrust my cock as deep as I can dive into his man pussy as a large wad of hot cum begins to shoot up into Tyler's gut! Then another! Then another! Finally, the bullets are shot out of my shotgun, and my dick is drained dry, and I begin to go flaccid in the bowls of Tyler's butthole.

After a few minutes, Angel and Jacob walk to the couch, where Tyler sits on my lap and stands on the cushions, one on either side of us. I put an arm around one leg of each of them, and they wack their humongous fuck tools until cum flies out of those helmet heads over and over, and they drop to their knees, and we are again in a bear hug.

In my ear, Angel whispers, "I love you, Daddy. Treat me as if you love me too."

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers