Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 22

Story Info
The torment of Shiro.
2.5k words
4.36
4.5k
2

Part 23 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

It had been two weeks, but yesterday was the day. Yesterday was the day my family and I met the exchange student - for the first time - that my wife, Tammy, lobbied to recruit to Agricultural and Science University and asked me to hire as an intern.

With great anticipation, the entire family gathered at the ranch. I had bought wagu steaks and cobbed corn to grill; Lori made potato salad, Sarah made red beans with bacon and a salad, and Matthew and Michael fried shrimp and boiled lobster. Melissa sat around looking pretty, sipping her wine coolers.

As we were waiting on the patio, Tammy's Navigator drove up and parked. With a huge smile and sparkling eyes, Tammy jumped out and ran to the passenger side, opened the door, and Shiro Kai stepped out.

Standing at almost six feet and weighing roughly two hundred and forty pounds, with dark, short, well-groomed hair, blue slacks, and a tan button-down shirt, Shiro was a handsome young man who looked excited, amazed, and a bit scared all at the same time. His eyes were wide, and his smile looked forced; his body appeared stiff as if he were the prey and we were the hunters.

Tammy yelled, "Hi, everyone! Please meet Shiro!"

Everyone introduced themselves as we continued to work and finished preparing the food for dinner. Shiro became a little more relaxed and at ease as time passed. Melissa took hold of his arm almost immediately after dinner, and he became very comfortable with her, drinking her girly wine coolers and giggling, staying close to her side.

"Come and get it! Dinner is ready to be served!" I shouted as Michael rang the dinner bell.

Forty-five minutes later, after we finished eating our meal, Michael and Matthew walked over to me, and we stood and looked back at the family. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. Angel was sitting with Michelle and being quite attentive to her while everyone else mingled about and talked or played games.

Only Tyler and Jacob were missing. Oh, how badly I missed those two men!

In a whispered tone, Matthew said, "Melissa has new prey!"

"Possibly, but I'm not too sure about that. You and I know Melissa can be charming when she wants to be." I answered.

The truth was that I had seen Shiro looking at Matthew, Michael, Angel, and myself for just a little too long. But naturally, I shook off any thought I had, telling myself that everyone couldn't be gay, everything couldn't be queer. Or could it be? I didn't know anymore.

As I continued to watch Shiro, I noticed he was, indeed, watching the men more than he seemed to be interested in Melissa. Although he was discrete, he looked at Angel's crotch at one point; I caught him looking at mine. I mean, hadn't I?

Also, Shiro's face lit up when the men talked to him, unlike when a lady did.

But again, I felt as if I were imagining things.

Later, after we had eaten dessert, the mood relaxed as I played the guitar, Tammy and Melissa sang, and everyone had a little more to drink while Michelle, Lori, and Sarah cleaned the patio and kitchen.

"Shiro, do you have much luggage?" Matthew asked.

"Does he ever!" Tammy quickly replied. "The entire back end of the Navigator is packed with his things."

"Well, I'll get the Gator, and Michael and I can take you and your luggage to the bunkhouse, you know, and show you the property." Matthew said.

"No. You don't have to do that. Put everything in the Club House, and he can sleep there tonight. Angel and I will get him settled in tomorrow." I said.

Everyone did more eating. More drinks were drunk, and additional time passed. Shiro was relaxing but still very stiff. As the party continued and music played, Angel approached me and said, "I think the Japanese boy is checking you out!"

"Really? Because I was thinking he was drooling over you!" I replied.

"Man! I was thinking he looked at all of us. Hell, I thought it was just my paranoia!" Angel said.

The party ended, Tammy settled Shiro into the Club House, and I told him to meet Angel and me at the patio table at 7 a.m.

------------

At seven the following day, we did, indeed, meet at the patio table.

This city boy had no idea what he was in store for! In dress slacks and another button-down shirt, he looked as out of place as Angel once did.

"Well, we will get through today, but Tammy will have to take you to Western Wear and get you appropriate clothes," I told him.

Sitting in a single-cab Ford truck, with Shiro in the middle and Angel driving, we rode the pasture and started familiarizing Shiro with the ranch land.

"Stop over there by that tree, Angel. I have to piss." I said.

Taking my lead, Angel said, "Yeah. Me too."

The Japanese boy was too uncomfortable to piss outside, "I will pass. Please let me stay in the truck, Sir."

"Sure. Suit yourself," I said.

We walked about 15 yards in front of the truck, then standing with our backs to each other, sideways in front of the truck, we both unbuckled our belts, unbuttoned our pants, dropped our drawers, and held our cocks straight out, and began pissing long, strong streams of hot piss.

Taking just a little long after peeing, shaking our dicks, slowly putting them back in our underwear, and doing up our pants, we returned to the truck to find a very nervous, sweating young Japanese man with an obvious boner in his slacks!

Returning to the New Barn, Angel said, "We can turn him out!" We both laughed, and when we walked him through the cattle pens and then into the semen distraction area, and as we explained the process, Angel said, "No worries. We distract the human semen the old-fashioned way!"

"Straight out of the hard penis!" I said.

That brought a big laugh out of Angel and me but only a nervous shaking out of Shiro.

We spent a while talking in the office, getting to know Shiro. As it turned out, he was a computer genius and excellent with numbers, and once Tyler moved to Dalworth for college, no one had updated information on the program he created. Shiro instantly understood the importance of the computer system. He saved new information into the computer and updated information in the computer as well. He was soon interested in the computer work of the ranch.

For the remainder of the day, Shiro did office work while Angel and I returned to the cattle pasture and helped my full-time workers pen the young heifers and separate the young bull calves from the herd.

The young man had much to adapt to here on the ranch.

----------

The following day, I instructed Shiro that he needed to work with the six full-time ranch hands out in the actual pasture. He did own a pair of jeans and had a plain shirt to wear, but he needed footwear. Michael had some old boots in his size, so I loaned those to him, and he set off with the ranch hands to mend fences and mow brush.

Around 12:30 p.m., the crew returned for lunch, and Angel and I could tell that Shiro was exhausted. I told Shiro to stay with Angel and me as the guys went to eat, and I told them I'd talk to them tomorrow; Shiro would be staying with me the rest of the day.

Angel and I had been moving hay into the feed barn, and we were as dirty and sweaty as the hands and Shiro.

"Shiro, do you want to grab some things from The Club House to change into?" I asked. "I'm sure you would like to clean up."

"Yes, Sir, I would like that very much. Thank you, sir." Shiro answered.

"I appreciate your politeness, but we are very casual here. As we work, you won't need to be as polite and just call me Dean. He is Angel, unless you want to call him Bitch, that is!" I said as a joke! Somewhat. "Angel answers to Bitch like a dog fetching a bone!"

"Hey! We moved past that! I don't call you Ole Bastard anymore!" Angel said, returning the banter. "But I think you like throwing out your bone and getting it fetched. You can even catch one yourself!"

Laughing, I said, "No! Now you scream out, 'Daddy! Daddy! Daddy, I love you as I fuck you!"

"And you to call me God when Im fucking you! 'Oh God! Oh God! Oh yes, God, Fick me harder; oh God!" Angel said, also laughing.

One look at Shiro showed he was highly nervous and bewildered. He wasn't laughing with us and looked startled.

"Life on a Texas cattle ranch. Like I said, we joke and poke fun; we do not speak formally and cuss and make jokes! You'll see as time passes." I said very lightheartedly and slapped Shiro on the back, noticing for the first time how solid his body was.

"Let's go get your things and some clean clothes, and then you can shower with us in the barn. Then we will go have lunch." I said.

"Excuse me, sir? But shower here? In the barn? I must have misunderstood. I saw there was adequate washroom space in my private room last night. Do I not use it? I do not clean myself there?" Shiro nervously asked, looking around.

"Sure you do. But the Club House isn't your Private Room. We need to move you into the bunkhouse. However, Angel and I just find it easier to use the shower in the New Barn while working during the day. It's quick and easy. Plus, it has a sauna next to it. You'll be fine."

"You would care; I mean, would you mind? Sir, if it would be possible? Um, I would prefer to wash in my private room. I'm sorry, my bunkhouse." Shiro stated. It was apparent the conversation and the ideas of showering and being naked in front of us were making him very nervous; he was stumbling through words.

Our secret ploy to torment Shiro was working, but then I realized the cruelty in the matter, and I relaxed and said, "That will be just fine for today. But as time goes on, for time-saving purposes, you will need extra clothes in the closet to change into here after a quick shower. Do you understand? We won't always have time for you to return to your bunkhouse to shower. Especially after helping in calf birthing or dealing with a sick animal. Got it? Do you drive Shiro?"

Nodding his head with an uncomfortable look in his eyes, Shiro replied, "I can operate a motor vehicle, but I do not know how to drive that!"

Shiro was pointing at the tractor-trailer rig. I laughed and said, "No. You probably don't."

"You'll learn." Angel said, tossing him a key ring.

Shiro was delighted to know the single-cab Ford truck we rode in yesterday would be his to use while he stayed with us. The vehicle was only two years old, red, and loaded with options he said he would need to learn, but I was sure Shida would know how to use the truck options as he drove himself to the University or to get his bunkhouse necessities.

Using "his" truck, we moved his belongings to his bunkhouse, got him acquainted with his new home, and told him after we had showered and cleaned up, we would return and pick him up for our late lunch.

He was surprised to learn the three-room, one thousand square foot log-style home was his and his alone to live in. Tammy had spent a weekend decorating it in a Japanese theme, and he was impressed.

When we left, he was happy and hopefully adjusting. The stage was being set into motion to seduce Shida. Angel and I only had to confirm our suspicions about his oppressed sexuality.

Once back at the barn, Angel and I stripped. Standing under the hot running water, Angel took the Old Spice Soap, lathered my body with the suds from neck to toe, and said, "What do you think? Are we being cruel? or..."

"Sure, it's cruel. But I saw his eyes on the first night. He was checking us all out. Let's just go a little easier and see where this takes us. So far, we haven't done or said anything we can't cover if he talks to Tammy. We are..."

I lost my train of thought as my hands were caressing the hair on the top of Angel's head as he engulfed my stiff shaft down his throat. His tongue was licking my piss slit, his pretty red lips covered the shaft of my cock, and his left hand massaged my balls.

With my head held back and my brain lost in pleasure, I said, "Good."

Angel continued his assault on my dick with his mouth, and I could feel the build-up of cum rising from my balls. I pulled his head back, pulling Bruiser out of his mouth, and using my left hand, I continued to hold his head, and with my right, I jacked my stiff dick; it only took six or seven strokes before the hot sticky milk of my body shot out of my erect cock and onto Angel's sexy face. After the last rope of cum was dropped onto his chin, Angel stood up and kissed me, smearing my cum on my face, kissing my lips, making my cum to my mouth, smeared around my face as Angel continued kissing me.

In seconds I felt Angel's cum hit my body. On my crotch, my dick, my legs, and my feet. Cum from his thick, long dick had shot out of his sexy mushroom cock head and covered me as we continued kissing and holding each other. I reached down and took the wad from my crotch area in my fingers and brought my hand up to Angel's face, and inserted my cum filled fingers in his mouth. Sucking my fingers as expertly as he sucked my cock, he cleaned them entirely of his semen.

Exhausted and hungry, drained from the cum in our ball sacks, we let the hot water and soap suds wash the remaining sticky white mass from our bodies and down the drain. Standing in a tight embrace, I could feel his dick throb, just as he could feel mine. Once flaccid and clean, we dressed and went to retrieve our Japanese boy toy from his bunkhouse and take him into town to eat.

We knew we only had today to play with him because tomorrow was his first day at the University. We had to be careful, but the fun was just beginning! I smiled.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers