Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 23

Story Info
Spending the day with my boys....
2.3k words
4.5
5.2k
1

Part 24 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

I was spending the day with my boys and my son-in-law, my lover.

With Angel, Michelle, their two kids, and Shiro living on the property, I feel I've lost most of my privacy. So yesterday, I had a security firm drive out and install an alarm system, complete with motion sensors and cameras around the property. With the system I purchased, I will be alerted if anyone enters the property through the main gate or walks within 50 yards of the main house, my home, or the new barn. Tammy initially questioned my request for the security system, but I argued my point, and as usual, I won.

She knows I like to sit outside in my terry cloth bathrobe on the back patio, with the robe untied and open. I enjoy the fresh air and breeze cooling my dick and balls. Also, I often skinny dipping in the pool early in the morning or late at night, and she occasionally joins me. The naked swimming would not be acceptable for our family members to see. Tammy finally admitted it was, indeed, the best idea and that we needed extra security.

So this morning, when I walked into the new barn and saw Matthew working on his truck, which was up on a lift, shirtless and sweaty and talking to someone I couldn't see, to say I was startled would be an understatement. Why had my alarm not sounded when Matthew's truck entered the property? He and whoever was with him had been her for a while.

"What's up?" I asked. "Did you enter through the main gate?"

As Michael walled out of the tool room, he said, "Thank God you're here. He is being a bitch about all of this mechanical bullshit."

"I am not. Yes. How else would I have driven in? Michael, you just won't listen. And..."

I cut Matthew off by saying, "Michael has never been a mechanic. That is why he is a Doctor. And Matthew, you don't have much patience with your brother. So what's up?"

Matthew explained his brakes were squeaking, and since he and Michael have three days off together, they thought they would take a day and do a few things they had been putting off and just spend time together, starting with working on Matthew's truck.

"Well, all of you should have taken a trip. You know Michael isn't a handyman, and Matthew, your temper isn't the best."

We joked for a while, and then I began to take control and help replace the brakes on Matthews's truck, which was difficult. Not because of the work but because they were both shirtless, sweaty, and wearing tight jeans, and their bodies were both beautiful with their masculine muscles bulging.

With just a little grease on their hands and forearms, sweat running down their heads, along their jawlines, and necks, towards their torsos, and disappearing into their jeans, it was difficult for me not to get hard!

And in walks Angel.

Angel is just another pretty boy who isn't a mechanic. Within minutes, he and Michael make an excuse to find another project to tackle and exit the barn. My mind races thinking about my sons. Thousands of times, we have been in this exact scenario. But before a few months ago, I had not sucked a dick, been fucked, or had my dick sucked by another man. Since that has changed, it's as if I have a one-track mind! Dick is all I can think about! But I can never forget Uncle Jim. He started this. Or did he? Maybe it was Dad always walking around naked. Who knows?

Clearing my mind, Matthew and I work in perfect harmony, and in less than two hours, we have had his truck put back together and backed off the lift.

Matthew asked, "Where did the girls go?"

Laughing, I said, "Hell, if I know. Let's go see."

Nearing the cattle barn, we could hear the bellowing of a cow giving birth. Sure enough, as we entered, we saw Michael in his element, shirtless, sweaty, with a bit of blood on his arms and chest, helping a mama cow give birth.

"Hold her legs! I'll pull again! Angel, you dumbass! Hold her tight! Shit! She won't break! Fucker! Don't let me kick her!" Michael was being a rancher today!

"I'm doing my best! I got her!" Angel said.

Matthew started walking towards the pen, but I put my arm on his, stopping him. But not before I got a good feel of his thick, muscled biceps. Damn, he's a fine hard man, I think to myself.

A few seconds later, the mama cow was inspecting her baby bull calf, and the two men walked out of the pen because their jobs were complete.

"What a morning! I miss this! Well, not the mechanic part, but I love being around the cattle.", Michael said.

"I ask you to be a veterinarian."

Michael said, "OK. Ok, so you did!"

"What's on the agenda now?" I asked. "Today is your day to do what?"

Michael asked, "Can we go to Bar'B-Q Bens for lunch?"

"Sure. Why not!" I reply. "Is that good with everyone?"

Three replied Yes, so it was acceptable.

"I'll get our bags out of the truck and meet you in the shower room. We can't go with grease and blood covering us. Um, Angel. Do you know that..."

Cutting Matthew off, Angel said, "Working with your dad, I've learned all modesty is out the window. The other day, he stripped down to his birthday suit to cool off in the river when moving cows. A shower is better than that!"

"The hell it is! Nothing beats a swim in the river on a hot day!" Matthew said, walking towards the door.

Michael said, "He's right. We have done that a million times growing up here. Even with our Grandaddy Daniels."

Angel said, "So I've heard."

Walking to the shower room, we strip, and I turn the hot water jets on, get the goof off for the grease, and I'm the first to step under the hot water. Turning, I look at Angel to see him staring at me. Our locked eyes say it all. Today will be the first time for Angel to see his brothers-in-law naked and for Matthew and Michael to see Angel's massive thick, long brown dick.

Matthew enters just as Angel turns and backs under the jets, giving Matthew a full view of his manhood.

"Damn! No wonder Michelle keeps you home! Look at that monster cock! She's scared to let you out of her sight!" Matthew said, laughing.

"Man. That's just wrong. I don't look at..."

"Ok. Ok. My bad. Good to know you won't be looking at my tiny penis."

Matthew said.

I haven't said a word.

"Tiny? Tiny? Matt, we all know you aren't tiny. You've got as much dick as I do, and this damn sure isn't tiny!" We all look at Michael, who is cupping his balls and cock, holding the flaccid dick straight ahead, proudly proving a small dick isn't in the room.

"Point made," Matthew said, stepping under his space of the rain shower jet.

"Angel just married into a family of big dicks. Literally. Good for him for not having a little bone. Hell, I knew he was a big dick before I saw his pecker. His attitude was that of a big dick! He even has the asshole of a bitch!" I said.

Laughing, Matthew said, "Angel, did you sign up for this?"

Shrugging, Angel replied, "I did. I did. When I first saw that tree stump between Dean's legs, I was like, no wonder he's a mother fucking asshole. He's in pain from carrying that log around all the time!"

Michael said, "You peter gazers should be showering, not playing who has the bigger weiner game. Freaks. I'm going to sit in the sauna."

"That sounds good. I'll join you.", Matthew said.

"I'll be in there in a second. Angel, go get us four towels, OK?" I said.

With Matthew and Michael in the sauna, I follow Angel into the closet where the towels and extra clothes are stored. I push him to his knees, and without my dick being fully erect, I unload a wad of hot cum in his mouth! It only took five or six pumps of my hand for my cock to twitch, and the cum shot out of my piss slit!

I was so horny the cum shot out in a powerful explosion!! Angel swallowed every drop!

"Damn, Dean! They are right there! What the....!"

"Shut up. Get the towels. Wash your face off so we can join them in the sauna. Today is an excellent day, and I will fuck your brains out after lunch! I'm still so fucking horny!"

Wrapped in towels around our midsections, Angel and I walk into the sauna to find Matthew on the top wooden bench to the left, lying on his back, his legs spread apart. His flaccid, long dick was facing down to the wooden bench, and Michael was sitting on the bottom redwood slats to the right. Both were naked, their cocks hanging low, their ball sacks lower.

Angel tosses them both towels, and both men drape them over their crotch area in a casual manner, not fully covering their dicks or balls.

"This is nice.", Matthew said as he sat up. Adjusting his dick, he held the fuck stick in his left hand.

"Dad, I'm glad you finally built this barn and shower room. It's better than what we had as kids!" Michael said. "This sauna is awesome."

"You mean at the old barn or by the Club House?"

"At the old barn. The one at the Club House was different.", Michael said. "It was nice; we could all stand under that one together. It also had great water pressure."

I knew what he was referencing. At the old barn, we had a single shower head over a cement slab in a converted cattle pen. We couldn't all three stand under it at the same time. It served one purpose, only as a shower. However, it allowed me to watch my boy's dicks grow over the years!

"Angel, we don't know much about you. Did you grow up close to your family? I mean, did you all...." Matthew was cut short.

"Close? Or nude freaks? I had a twin brother, as you know. But to do this? All I've got to say is, you Daniels men are unique. But I have seen my boys naked, sure. And I'm proud to say Jacob takes after his Daddy!"

Always a smooth talker, Angel once again proved he had a way to use his tongue!

"Sure. My brother and I saw each other naked. But we didn't have a fancy Club House on an expansive ranch or an expensive barn with a shower and sauna to hang out in. I didn't have a daddy to teach me this or that. After my brother was tragically killed, I learned the basics of life independently. I excelled in sports to earn scholarships and prayed I would be the best husband and dad I could be when I started my family. I hope I have achieved that goal."

"I'd say you have. You're an excellent dad. Tyler is always saying how good you are to him. He enjoys spending time with you and Jacob. He loved spending the weekends with his cousin. I'm grateful for that. It's cool that they are living together at college. Plus, you're a damn good coach!" Matthew said.

"What about this Shiro, Dad? What is his story?" Michael asked. "Did you give him a truck to drive?

"Ok. Enough of this sappy shit!" I said. "I'm hungry, and so far, I know very little about your mom's exchange student. But yes, I did. He's your mom's project, and I have to oblige. Let's eat."

Standing up, I intentionally let my towel fall to the floor. I know I have a monster cock, and I don't mind showing it off. Bending over, I pick up the towel, attempt to dry my skin, and then put the towel around my neck. As casual as a cucumber, I face the boys as I block the door, showing them my semi-erect thick penis, and ask, "Are we still going for Bar'B-Q?" Moving my hand to my crotch, I scratch my ball sack, waiting for an answer.

Again, three heads nodded yes, but their eyes followed my hand.

"Damn! That cock of yours is a tree stump! You're huge, Dad!" Michael said.

"Thanks for the good genes, Pops!" Matthew said. Standing up to show his massive cock, he dropped his towel and stepped to the floor.

"Michael said it best. You are all freaks! I'm just thankful I have a big dick too! Who could have an average dick around you three?" Angel laughed as he pulled his towel tighter around his waist to act as if he was modest.

Matthew and I walked naked, dicks swinging to the oversized closet to put our clothes on.

Michael and Angel followed behind, Michael holding his towel in front of him, and said to Angel, "They sure are two cock sure dickheads. Dad always has been. I guess Matthew will be just like him."

Angel only shrugged his shoulders, unsure how to respond. But he thought, 'I'm not too sure about that. But what a dick to suck if he turns out to be! Plus, I'd let him fuck me!'

Once dressed and ready to go, we walked to my personal Ford King Ranch, and as we drove towards the gate, the alarm at my home sounded. Simultaneously, the truck's alarm monitor went off, as did the one on my phone.

"What the fuck is that?" Matthew asked.

"Just a delay in my new security system." I replied. "An issue to address soon."

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers