Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 21

Story Info
The introduction of Shiro. A new ranch student.
1.6k words
4.58
3.7k
1
0

Part 22 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers

Authors Note: This is the introduction of a new ranch hand who will be coming to work at my ranch soon. He will be a voluntary participant in our family games. The lifestyle is accepted by the five of us. I miss the boys being away at college so much, but Angel and I are keeping busy!

---------------

I was again sitting outside, reclining on my chaise lounger, wearing only my famous terrycloth bathrobe, which wasn't tied or closed. My coffee again had Baileys in it, and I was extremely relaxed.

My wife Tammy walked out with a cup of coffee in her hand she would not finish but instead leave on the patio table, sat down beside me, dressed to the nines for her day of volunteering at the hospital's gift shop, and said, "Dean, our board meeting at the University went well last night. I would like to talk to you about something serious, please."

The University in question is a branch of a major Texas University four hours away outside of the Metroplex. Still, our local attendance is very high, primarily due to the beautiful scenery around Sterling Rock, the County Seat and the largest city of Rock County. We have beautiful blue lakes, exceptional shopping, excellent eating establishments, hiking trails, and a State Park. We are home to a Recognized Trauma Hospital, and we have a Regional Airport. Our area is a desired place to live and raise a family in a small city setting, with a few high-end neighborhoods and Country Clubs. Several ranches, like ours, occupy thousands of acres on the city's outskirts. Our ranch is in an unincorporated area northwest of the city limits.

The entire area is an oil-based industry, making the population wealthy and the economy remarkably prosperous, even on already aspiring ranch land.

"Ok.", I replied.

"Well, we have accepted an exchange student. But not just any exchange student. A very unique one. He is a brilliant young man. He is 26 years old and resigned from The International Affairs Internship Program at the University of Hustonhas last year. It turns out that he doesn't like Politics after all. So, after staying involved with the program and continuing to work, he applied to our university. He maintained a 4.0 every semester before quitting. He completed all his studies in record time! He's an exceptional young man, but he couldn't agree with the Politics. He also tested positive on the genius level. He's an exceptional young man."

"Ok.", again I replied, uninterested.

"Well, that's not exactly what I wanted to talk to you about. He wants to study in Texas because his new major will be Agricultural Science. Exactly what you studied forty years ago; he doesn't have any actual ranch experience, and he really knows nothing about country living, but he is eager to learn. So I was thinking.."

"Tammy. No."

"No to what? You haven't let me finish. So hear me out, Dean Daniels!"

I knew I had to sit here and listen to her, so I leaned back, pulled my knee up, let my robe open slightly more, which allowed my gentiles to be exposed to the fresh morning breeze, and refilled my coffee cup with Baileys.

"You know, with Angel and Michelle moving next door soon, you will need to keep that robe tied. With the littles so close, they could show up quickly. And since Angel works for you, I'm sure he will be over in the mornings before you dress. It will most definitely embarrass Angel if he accidentally sees you disrobed, with that ding dong of yours flopping around."

If she only knew, I'd gladly drop the robe and spread my legs wide for Angel to devour Bruiser or eat my ass out in a heartbeat! As it was, I was imagining his finger circling my pink rim as I kissed him on his lips

Her long-winded speech continued without me acknowledging the robe remarks.

"Dean, I've seen his picture. He is actually a cute, good-sized fellow. He appears to have muscular arms and strong shoulders. He may be a little bulky around the waist, but he has a wide, pleasant smile. In his essay, he says he is eager to learn, a quick learner at that, and he is willing to work hard. He wants to learn firsthand from an actual rancher, not just from books and so..."

"No. No, Tammy. I do not care, nor do I want to be a babysitter or a teacher. Plus..."

"Dean. I rarely ask for anything. But I am asking for this. Shiro's application has been in play for several months, awaiting approval. I worked hard on his acceptance. I should have talked to you about it earlier, I know that, but I just knew you'd say yes if I did get Shiro accepted. This young man wants to learn, then develop a career in what you grew yours into, doing exactly what you know and love doing."

"How do you know that?" I asked, still skeptical.

"I've been a part of his application process from the beginning. He never knew his Dad, well, not really. His mother moved from Kobe after divorcing his dad when he was six. They moved to Tokyo, so he was raised in the city. Recently, his dad contacted him, and he's paying his tuition, by the way, and explained that he wants Shiro to take over his Kobe cattle ranch and..."

"His dad raises Kobe beef?" Now I am interested.

"Yes. And once Shiro's education is complete and he has acceptable experience, his dad is turning his operation over to Shiro. However, he will need a job, like an internship, while he is here. So you will have to loosen your purse strings and pay him a decent wage. And I was also thinking..."

"You sure have been thinking a lot lately.", I muttered.

"That he can live in the bunk house that we never use. With him living here on the ranch, he can learn while he works. It really will be a win-win for everyone."

"Tammy, you already know..."

Then I smiled widely and softly chuckled as I sighed. My face glowed and softened. My eyes twinkled. My body relaxed. My mood changed, confusing Tammy, and she mistook my change in persona.

Grinning from ear to ear, she jumped up and kissed me and said, "I knew you would agree! I just knew you would agree with me! I love you, Deannie!"

Unfortunately for me, the fact that I stopped mid-sentence, paused, and smiled, looking happy, gave Tammy the wrong impression. She took my relaxed expression as a sign of approval. My naive, trusting wife thought I accepted her proposal whole heartily.

The truth was, I was smiling and happy to see the sexy stud of a man who walked around the corner of the house. From Tammy's backside, she couldn't see Angel walking towards us. He was so very sexy in his new style of dress. Wearing a tight Wrangler tee-shirt that outlined the curves of his muscular arms and very tight boot-cut Wranglers that showed the outline of his long veined dick and bubble butt, he looked much more masculine and sexy than wearing his khakis and wing-tip shoes. The work boots on his feet added a few inches to his height, and sex appeal was exiled from his pours. His face was radiant, as always.

"What am I missing?" Angel asked as he walked towards the patio.

Startled, Tammy moved in front of me, placed her coffee cup on the table, gave me the gesture to close my robe, and with her face gave me her look of 'see, I told you so' and turned on her heals, excited, smiling her beautiful sexy smile and waved hello to our son-in-law.

"Good morning, Angel. I'll let Dean fill you in. I'm running late.", Tammy said as she took her keys out of her purse, kissed me again, and waved goodbye, clicking her heels and twisting her hips as she walked to the garage door.

We waited until her Navigator backed out of the garage and for her second wave goodbye before Angel turned back to face me as I untied my robe.

"Well?" Angel asked.

"Well, well fucking hell.", I said.

Tammy's SUV disappeared out of sight, and I spread my legs, exposing my morning erection, my hard cock standing to attention, my heavy balls against the cushions of the lounger, and smiled as Angel dropped to his knees, taking Bruiser in his hand, licking his cherry red lips, stroking my cock several times, before engulfing my dick, nicknamed Bruiser, into the valley of his throat. I rubbed my fingers through Angel's precisely combed hair before placing my hand on his head, pushing his face further into my crotch. Damn, this Dude sucks cock so fucking good!

"I don't know. Tammy wants me to take on a college student as a damn intern. He's like 26 years old and doesn't know shit about ranching. He is just another one of her rejected rescues I must deal with! The Mother Fucker is from Japan! What in the hell was she thinking? Fuck if I know how it will work out! What in the hell has she got me into now?!"

I almost yelled out in pure painfilled pleasure as the finger that had a gold and diamond band on it slipped into my ass without warning. I raised a little, giving Angel access to my manhole, causing my erect penis to push further down his throat.

Pulling up and letting my dick slip out of his mouth, Angel said, "Who knows? Maybe he will be a cock sucker!"

I stood up, taking Angel by the hand, as I led that sexy cowboy wanna-be into the Club House because I now needed to not only be fucked by his hard dick, then afterward rim his beautiful sexy pink man pussy and return the fucking favor and screw his tight hairy manly butthole.

Man, I love him working here, on the property, I thought to myself!

69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers