Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 26

Story Info
My sons and son-in-law fuck me in the sauna.
2.2k words
4.58
7.9k
6

Part 27 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

As confident as I had been, I now stood against the redwood wall of the sauna and couldn't move; all confidence lost. I was at a loss for words about a topic I had never planned on talking about in the first place.

Michael said, "I saw you, Dad. I saw you cum in Angel's mouth, I heard his response, and I also heard you tell him you were going to fuck him later. I returned to the sauna and had just finished telling Matt when you two walked in..."

Matthew interrupted, saying, "I wanted to confront you then and there."

"But you didn't," l said. "Why not?"

Matthew replies, "I don't know. Maybe I wasn't ready to know, or maybe I wasn't ready to explain about Michael and me. He only went to check on you two to see if he had time to lick my precum off of my dick."

"I see," I said.

I walked over to the corner of the L Shaper redwood bench, stepped up on the second run, and faced the guys; with Matthew and Michael to my right and Angel to the left, I sat down. Pulling my right knee up so that my right foot was on the same run as my ass, I casually draped the towel I was holding over my left knee and started stroking Bruiser. My cock was rock hard, and precum covered the mushroom tip, making the hand job I was giving myself much smoother.

I said, "I'm listening. Tell me about you and Michael now. You know about us."

I listened as Matthew started talking about his sexual relationship with his younger brother. I was amazed at how calmly Michael chimed in on occasions as they both described, in detail, the beginning of their man-on-man sex life. Their cute little nickname was the same for each other, B.B., which stood for both Baby Brother and Big Brother. How sexy!

"Anyways, here we are. All these many years later, both with wives and children, but sometimes the romp in the bed is better with a guy you've known your entire life than with the woman you are married to."

Like Matthew tried to explain, Michael said, "It is a different type of sex. Honestly, we never mention wives or children. We have boundaries, and we respect those. We just live for the moment we are in, when we are together."

I said, "Well, I'd be the pot calling the kettle black if I pretended not to understand that. Not just the part about boundaries, Michael, but with everything you said, too, Matthew. I get the 'in the moment' analogy."

"Not to sound repetitive," Matthew said, "but here we are now. So, what are we going to do about everything?"

Angel had not yet said a word. However, his cock was no less erect than the three of ours, proving he was engaged and willing to participate in whatever came next.

I said, "We could continue to sit here and talk, listen, and try to explain how we each feel, or we could..."

Michael took two paces to reach me, threw his arms around my neck, hugged me tightly, and kissed my lips. Michael dropped to his knees and engulfed my entire shaft in his wet mouth. My sentence was cut short as Matthew also moved in, towering over me, looking down at me, and then he, too, leaned down and kissed my mouth. Our tongues twirled around inside of each other's mouths.

The sensation my body was feeling was indescribable. Years and years of sexual fantasized moments of man-on-man sex with my sons played out in my head.

Matthew dropped to his knees and, putting his strong hand on my thigh, spread my legs even further, moved in beside his brother and said, "B. B., let me taste that whopper."

Michael moved slightly, allowing his brother's mouth to move onto my stiff penis, and he began his lovemaking to my penis, using his well-crafted technique of sucking cock. It was apparent both men had experience with man-on-man sex.

With both of my boys between my legs, sucking my dick and massaging my balls, I ran my fingers through their hair and over their strong shoulder blades. Their bodies were masculine. They both had solid muscles and smooth skin.

I muttered, "Boys, that feels so good. So good. You are wonderful sons."

Then I opened my eyes, and I saw Angel looking at me. Our eyes locked, and my heart skipped a beat. I put a hand underneath each boy's shoulder and told them to stand up.

I said, "Boys, this is my fantasy coming to life. I watched you two grow up and dreamed of how it would feel to hold you, taste your cocks and your seed. I jacked off to thoughts of my dick buried in your asses. I fantasized about each of you fucking me. However, I now have someone else to consider. I want you both to understand that Angel..."

Turning, Matthew stretched his hand and said, "Come up here, Angel. Join in on this fuck fest!"

The bottom bench of the sauna, on the right-hand side, is more than double the width of the top bench, and the top bench is already oversized. I moved down to the bottom bench, spread a towel, and laid back on it.

As I turned and laid on my back, I Spread my legs wide, and I allowed Matthew, who was standing practically between my legs, access to my wet man pussy. Sweat was running down my body, and when he spit on his cock, and mixed his saliva with the sweat, he had no problem pushing his massive cock into my awaiting ass. Slowly at first, then his long, deep thrust became faster and, at times, painful. However, the pain was overridden with sheer pleasure as I looked up and saw my youngest son bending over my head, fucking my mouth. I couldn't see Matthew, but I could feel every inch of his hung meat slam into my ass, his balls slapping my perineum area. The heavy nut sack felt great as it banged into me.

Michael, who had straddled my face, was sitting on my chest; his balls were resting on my chin, and his long stiff cock moved between my lips and down into the depths of my throat. He allowed me to suck his wonderful cock for a good while before he began fucking my face. His precum leaked from the mushroom-looking head of his sexy penis, and I couldn't wait until I tasted his salty yet sweet man goo. He raised and leaned over me. Michael was now straddling my body, his crotch covering my face, his balls slapping my chin as his cock was buried in my throat. I was being stuffed and fucked.

My beautiful Angel. My sexy, studly Angel was bent over my crotch, his right hand holding my shaft as his tongue twirled around and around the head of my massive stump. Opening his mouth wide, Angel would engulf the entire shaft, deep-throating Bruiser, and then close his lips around the soft skin that covered the hard tissue that made my cock erect. Angel's head bobbled up and down on my penks while his mouth made slurping sounds. His saliva glands were working overtime, staying wet and keeping his mouth well-lubed for my penis to penetrate his throat.

The irony of it all. Tyler came to me and was too shy or scared to ask me to stuff him. He had Jacob ask, as he could be the second stuffer.

I agreed, and at that time, I was the stuffer, not the stuffee. Now, for the umpteen times, I've been stuffed even though I vow each time will be the last because I am the masculine one. I am a stud of a man. In the urban dictionary, I am a top. In my mind, I am top, damnitt! But in all reality, am I? I have bottomed too many times.

My ass is being fucked. My face is being fucked. Sure, my dick is getting sucked, but that punk ass bitch would, and does, do anything to ride my meat! I know that and so does he! Angel is in love with me, and he is a bottom.

My mind was everywhere but on the cock in my mouth! The willingness to suck cock, my son's cock, was in permanent over-drive, and I needed no actual thought pattern to suck the beautiful dick that was fucking my face. So when the man seed of Michael's penis erupted from the one-eyed snake in my throat, it caught me off guard. Michael gave me no warning before rope after rope of his thick white man milk shot into my mouth. The bitter-sweet cum that originated in his ball sack landed on my tongue, in the valley of my throat, and on my teeth. Michael only thought he was done shooting when he pulled out of my mouth because the last shot hit me directly between the eyes. Taking his cock in his hand, Michael used the head of his penis to wipe the cum drops up with, then guided the head of his dick back into my mouth for me to suck dry.

"Dad, I have to cum" Matthew said. "I'm going to blow this..."

"Cum in me, son. Cum in Daddy's ass. Oh fuck yeah, that feels so good, Mattie," I said. "Fill your Daddy's ass up with your cum just like your brother gave me his cum in my mouth! That's my boys! Cum in daddy!"

I could feel Matthews's sperms blast out of his stiff cock and swim up my turd shoot. His hot, wet, sticky man juice filled the bowels of my ass. I wrapped my legs around his back. He was on his knees, but I pulled him into me even further, holding him tight inside me. Being a master of fucking, he continued to sway his hips side to side, then pull back just enough to return the entry with a full-throttle thrush before pulling back once again. It felt incredible when he would bury his long tube meat into my ass and leave it there, barely moving his hips. I felt like I was split open, but the feeling was fantastic. As Matthew pulled his cock out of my ass, a popping sound erupted, and Matthew pulled Angel's face away from my cock, his mouth off my shaft, and in a single swift movement, he pushed his dick into Angel's mouth.

My ass juice, mixed with Matthew's cum was now being cleaned by Angels' mouth.

I said, "Boys, get down there by my crotch. Lick Daddy's dick. Massage my balls and stroke my boner."

I leaned back and relaxed while my two sons and my son-in-law took turns bobbing their heads up and down on my hard as a steel rod, massaged my balls with their fingers, or took turns stroking the man meat in their face.

Matthew was at his proper place between my legs, Angel was to my left, and Michael to my right when I reached down with my left hand and grabbed my ball sack. Taking my pole-stiff dick in my right hand, I began to beat that mother fucker like there was no tomorrow! I needed.. no, I wanted to cum so damn bad that my balls ached and my penis throbbed! The head of my cock was leaking precum, but I knew a rocket missile load of my little swimmers was about to blast out of my cock! Beating my meat, with my legs stiffening up and my ass clinched tight, my breath labored, I said, "I have got to cum! Im cumming! Here, swallow..."

I began to shoot wad after wad of milky white sticky paste high into the air. With three handsome faces around my midsection, I took my still stiff dick that was in my right hand and guided it to each willing mouth to taste the cum that gave two of them life and a wife to the other cock sucker.

I spread the cum that was on my dick on each man's face. They took turns licking my dick, and each tried to find the enormous glob of cum to lick and swallow.

Angel stood. With his right hand, he, too, whipped his long, thick brown dick to orgasm. It only took him twenty or so pumps before his salty, white glob of man cum went flying, and as he aimed his big gun at Matthews face first, the first shot landed on his nose. Then, redirecting to Michael's face, Angels' second shot hit

him in his right eye. Even more man milk fell onto my dick, around my belly button, and since he was still wacking that super long pecker, cum drops continued to fall on my body.

Michael leaned across and grabbed Angel by the hips and pulled his semi-erect cock into his hungry mouth, and proceeded to suck any last dribbles of cum out of Angel's long penis.

Drained of cum, with empty ball sacks, and each exhausted in our way, I told Angel to get us towels and adjust the temperature of the sauna so we could rest.

Once we each had a couple of thick beach-style towels, we found our own space and got comfortable.

Matthew said, "Tell me about Tyler, Jacob, and y'all."

I replied, "No. That's a conversation we can all have together."

Michael said, "Hopefully, right here in this sauna."

"Right after a hot shower," Angel suggested.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers