Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 27

Story Info
Sex in the shower with the boys...
1.2k words
4.62
6.1k
3

Part 28 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

More time had passed than I realized. After we exploded man cum we each stretched out in a space of our own to replicate. No words were spoken between the four of us; we just all kept to ourselves while we baked in the sauna. However, it was time to move around and get on with the afternoon.

"Boys", I said.

Matthew answered, "Yes, sir."

"Let's shower and get someone to eat. I'm hungry. Maybe The Smoke House?"

That was agreeable to everyone, so we all walked out of the sauna and over to the water jets of the shower. Our bodies were soon covered in Old Spice Soap and washed with warm water.

Matthew turned and stood only inches away from me. Facing me, he took Bruiser in his hand and massaged my responding cock to a full erection. He leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips, then lowered his head and kissed my neck, then my left nipple. Massaging my stiff rod, he looked up at me and said, "Fuck me right here, right now. Your dick is so... damn, it's just so big around!"

I asked, "Are you sure?" however, it was apparent he was.

Letting my cock fall from his hand, he turned around and bent over, grabbing his ankles. Before me was his pink hole, covered in dark brown ass hair, but the puckered pink love tunnel looked so tight. It was so inviting. I dropped to my knees and, taking my hands, spread his cheeks a little further apart. I began to eat out his ass, using my tongue to loosen up the hole in preparation for my big cock to slide into the man pussy of my firstborn son.

I stood up, applied a little moisturizing lotion to my dick and aligned the tip of my cock to the entrance of Matthew's hole, and slowly pushed my eight-and-a-half-inch thick cock into his ass.

I said, "Ok, son. Push back as I push in. Ready?"

Doing as he was told, I continued. "Good boy", I said.

Showing little mercy, I pushed inch after inch in, without pulling back once, until I was buried balls deep in his hot, tight hole.

Matthew whimpered, "Oh my God! Oh, Mother Fucker! That's so big! Please. Please fuck me, Daddy. Please!"

In a standing position, behind my sexy, masculine son, I pumped my fully erect dick in and out of his hairy ass! His hands never left his ankles.

Angel and Michael stood under the water, watching. Both had hard cocks, and both were slowly stroking themselves, smiling, enjoying the love porn movie that was playing directly in front of them.

"Michael! Help hold me!" he shouted to his brother. I was holding his ass, but my thrusting from behind was causing him to be unsteady and off balance.

Michael and Angel instantly moved to Matthew's sides and, placing their hands on his shoulders and chest, held him in place while I continued to fuck him, with full force, from behind.

Matthew said, "Damn, Daddy! Dad. Daddy, you are ripping me apart!"

I said, "You're ok, boy. Your ass can take Daddy's dick. You're so fucking tight, fuck you feel so good!"

Michael had somehow moved more in front of Matthew, and Angel reached down, took Michael's cock in his hand, and led it straight to Matthew's mouth. Angel said, "Suck on this, but don't bite down!"

Michael gave Angel a look of 'What The Fuck!' but did not say a word. Michael moved totally in front of Matthew and, with his cock in his brother's mouth, continued to hold him while I continued to fuck his ass.

Michael said, "Just open your mouth. I'll fuck your throat. Let me do the work!"

Angel dropped to his hands and knees and crawled under Matthew. Matthew's eight-inch, thick dick was bouncing back and forth, and Angel took it in his hand, and just as he did with Michael's, he guided it directly into his mouth.

Matthew let out a low moan as Angels' mouth engulfed his big dick just as Michael let out a loud groan over the fact Matthew had taken Michael's cock down to his pubic hair. Matthew had eight full inches of cock buried in his throat while Angel quickly deep-throated Matthew's fuck stick!

Matthew was the first. Pushing Michael's dick out of his ass, he said, "Dad! I can't take it any longer! That's my prostate, and it feels so great, but Dad! Thats awesome. Dont stop! Please, but Angel, Angel, I've got to cum! I need to cum!"

Angel never took his brother-in-law's cock out of his mouth, and Matthew began to shoot his thick white man milk down his throat! Matthew's moans were once again well received by Michael because the vibrating muscles of his jaws made Michael's twitching cock feel that much better!

Michael simply said, "Matthew, swallow."

Matthew did not need encouragement. He drank his brothers' load of man juice.

I, on the other hand, didn't say a word. I just grabbed hold of Matthew's ass cheeks, leaned forward, covering his back, and let my organism erupt in the bowls of his hot, tight man-pussy. The feeling was so intense I didn't want to move, but I realized Matthew had to be uncomfortable, so I stood up and pulled my semi-erect penis out of his tight ass and watched as my cum leaked from his butthole.

As Matthew stood up, Angel did, too. Michael, however, dropped to his knees and took Angel's stiff, throbbing cock into his mouth and, massaging his balls, sucked Angel into an organism. With his knees buckling and his hands on Michael's shoulders, Angel's thick white cum hit Michael's tongue, and he swallowed the cum that just swallowed out of his brother-in-law nine inches, beautiful brown dick

Exhausted and empty but still hungry as hell, I sat down on the tile bench and leaned back so my midsection could benefit from the power jets and washed my body once again.

The boys stood under the hot water and rinsed the Old Spice Soap off of themselves, and Matthew said, "How does this usually end between you two?"

I asked, "What?"

Matthew continued. "Do you all just go on about your day? Is anything said? I'm just wondering..."

I said, "Cut the shit. What the fuck, Matthew? You told me you and Michael have done this for how long? What did you say to your brother after you shot your load on his mouth or ass?"

In true Angel fashion, he said, "We do have some things to talk about. But to answer your question, Matt, our playtime started differently. I mean, Dean had never done anything like this. Well, I don't know. So yeah, we talked, but we never really talked."

I said, "And we aren't going to now. We are all grown-ass men. so we fuck? and suck dicks. If you can't handle it, ill whoop your ass and make it to where you can't fucking talk, got it?"

Michael walked over to Matthew and stroked his dick, which was getting hard again! Looking down at it, Michael said, "I think you'll be fine, B.B. The only thing changing is Dad and Angel are joining in on our reindeer games."

Matthew stroked his cock, smiled, and said, "If we don't get dressed soon, someone is going to need to taste this again!"

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers