Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 11

Story Info
Sex in the Club House.
1.4k words
4.7
4.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

There is not a more pleasurable feeling than getting your dick sucked under a hot shower.

And I should know.

I was the first to go out to The Club House, and Angel arrived soon after. I was standing under the shower jets, letting the hot water cascade down my body, when he walked in saying, "Holy fuck, it is cold out there! Oh sweet! A hot shower sounds nice!"

I leaned against the wall, giving myself a perfect view of his stripping. He knew I was watching and took extra care in slowly removing his clothes.

With only his boxer briefs remaining, Angel put a thumb on each side of the waistband and slowly, with methodology well laid out plans, pushed the cotton underwear to the ground exposing his long, thick nine-inch dick before turning around and bending over to pick the briefs up.

Spreading his legs just a little too wide, I had a perfect view of his tight pink hole that was beautifully covered in brown hair. Angel, the walking spectacle of a studly man!

"Get over here and put this wet dick in your mouth, Bitch!" I said with a grin.

"Oh? Is it like that? I'm back to being Bitch?"

He didn't wait for an answer. With hot water hitting his masculine body, he was on his knees, his hands were on my hips, and my cock was in his mouth in a matter of seconds!

"Oh shit! You're so hot, man. Your mouth is fantastic, do you know that? I, I, I fucking love sex with you, Angel!" I said, and I meant it!

Tyler and Jacob walked in, saw Angel on his knees with my cock in his mouth, and Jacob said, "Suck that big dick Dad! But don't gag on that Ole Man! That's a lot of cock to swallow, you know!"

I said, "You boys should join us."

They shed their clothing quickly but did not join us in the wet area. Jacob laid back on the bed, and Tyler's cat crawled the length of his body until their mouths found each other, and they embraced in a long, tender, wet kiss.

Tyler said, "I've missed this, Jacob. I've missed you. Please just love me like Grandpa D did last night."

Jacob laughed and said, "You're always going to be my favorite faggot! Never forget that, Ty Bear! You're a tight pussy to fuck!"

I pulled Angel to a standing position and then pushed him against the tiled wall. And I kissed his neck first, then his lips. I parted his mouth with my tongue, then slid it into his mouth, kissing him deeply and tenderly as I took his hands in mine and led him to the bed.

I pushed Angel down onto his back and spread his legs. I was up on my knees, between his legs, and he took the tube of KY and lubed up my cock, then applied the remainder to own ass.

I said, "Oh yeah, Babe. Finger your ass for me. Get your ass nice and wet, open for this big dick."

He replied, "Yes, sir. I want you to fuck me!"

Tyler said, "Jacob, please fuck me. Fuck me now."

Tyler straddled Jacob's body, and without using any lube, Tyler began the slow descent down onto Jacob's massive nine-inch brown cock!

Tyler said, "Oh yeah, Jacob! Thats it! This is what I've been missing!"

My eyes locked with Jacobs, and we stared at each other as I fucked his Dad, my son-in-law, as he, my second-born masculine grandson, fucked my feminine first-born grandson.

With a fierce stare, we both knew we were the Alpha Males, and our two pussies would do anything we wanted them to do.

I pulled my cock out of Angel's ass, told him to flip over on all fours, and I pushed him down on his elbows, and with one push, I stuffed my big thick cock into his ass, balls deep.

"Mother Fucker! Sometimes, I think you try to hurt me, Dean! Damn! Oh, shit. That's, that's,

shit. But it feels good...." Angel said, breathing hard.

My dick felt so fantastic, buried in his man-pussy, throbbing so hard! I pulled a few inches out, then pushed them back in, moving side to side, back and forth, giving Angel a deep hardcore fucking.

I was fucking Angel. Jacob was fucking Tyler. The love was flowing!

I looked at the bed holding Jacob and Tyler and said, "Come over to this bed. Jacob, fuck your Daddy's face! Tyler, crawl underneath him and suck his dick! Then use this bitch like the cunt he is!"

Tyler said, "Hell yeah! I'll fuck his face! He will love my cock!"

Angel said, "Hot."

Using a wet wipe, he quickly cleaned himself as Tyler stretched out under Angel and took his long sausage in his mouth.

Pushing back against the headboard, Jacob centered himself before his dad's face and sat down, spreading his legs as Angel dropped to his elbows. Jacob pushed his brown meat into his Fathers's eagerly waiting mouth.

Jacob said, "You gave me this dick, now suck it like you own it! Oh, Daddy, yeah! That feels so good. Ummmm."

Tyler said, "I can't suck you, Angel! You keep moving on me."

I said., "Jack his cock Tyler. Beat yourself in the face with it. Lick his big balls! What the fuck ever! Just give his shit some fucking love!"

Angel was moaning and groaning and obviously loving every second of his stuffing!

From behind Angel, I continued to fuck his man-pussy. I knew I had found his man's g-spot, and I continued to screw him, rubbing my cock in the exact spot that made him moan. The moans that were vibrating from his throat were only giving Jacob's cock additional pleasure.

Suddenly, Angel's body arched, his pussy tightened around my cock, his legs stiffened, and his hands dug into Jacob's hips.

Underneath Angel, Tyler stroked his cock while massaging his balls. With the head of Angel's cock near his face, Angel's dick exploded like a volcano, and white lava shot out onto Tyler's face. He opened his mouth and closed it around the throbbing big dick and sucked the remaining load of cum from Angel's dick, swallowing the sticky seed down his throat.

Jacob threw his head back, clamped his hands on his dad's head, and said, "Here, Dad! Here is some cum for you to swallow!"

And he filled his daddy's mouth with white spunk for Angel to drink down his throat.

Jacob said, "Come on, Ole Man! Shoot your load up his ass! Pump that shit into Daddy's hole! Make him know you own him," he said as he continued laughing!

With one load grunt and a long moan, I buried my cock into Angel's ass and said, "Sshhhiiittttt," as my cum shot out into his tight pink brown hole! Rope after rope of cum shot into Angel's ass, breeding him like the hunky bitch he is!

Tyler moved out from under Angel as Angel rolled over onto his back. His semi-erect cock was lying against his naval, and Tyler straddled Angel's body and sat down on his dick, letting the semi-erect penis wedge between his butt cheeks.

Tyler pulled on his seven-inch dick, causing cum to bust out his shaft, and started landing on Angel's chest. Tyler's sweet man juice was milky white, and big clumps of his cum stuck to Angel's chest. Angel put his arms around Tyler and pulled him down to his face, kissing him passionately.

I said to Jacob, "Come on, let's shower. You can wash my back."

The two of us walked over to the wet area where the shower was, and Jacob started washing my back. Then I pushed him to his knees and backed up to his face as I reached behind me and pulled his face into my ass crack.

I said, "Eat Grandpa's ass, Jacob. Lick my butt."

I felt Jacob's tongue lick my butthole. Then twirl around my hole before he fucked my ass with his tongue!

"Oh yeah, boy. That's my grandson. Do that to me! That's, that feels great!" I said.

Tyler and Angel walked into the bathroom next and under the shower head, letting the hot water run down their bodies.

Tyler knelt in front of me and engulfed my cock, sucking my flaccid seven inches, but I quickly felt myself growing hard in his hot mouth.

Angel walked up to my side, hugging me sideways, and I turned my face to meet his, and we kissed deeply, our tongues entering each other's mouths and sword fighting.

We broke our kiss, and I asked him, "Do you feel better, Big Boy? Did you enjoy your day with me?"

Angel said, "I did, and I do. But for a sixty-year-old man, I am amazed at your sex ability. "

I smiled at him, "I'm horny for all of my men."

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers