Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 32

Story Info
The morning after Shiros deflowering.
1.8k words
4.41
4.2k
2

Part 33 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

It was 3:44 a.m. when I walked into our bedroom. Tammy was sleeping peacefully, so I went straight into the bathroom. I stripped while the hot water steamed up the shower, and then I walked under the jets. My mind was running in overdrive, replaying the deflowering of Shiro's tight ass.

I had to wash the scent of Shiro off me. His flower, lavender maybe, scented soap mixed with our sweat, cum, and his ass, my ass, needed to be washed down the drain.

I found it strange, exciting, and thrilling that the first dick a 26-year-old Japanese man had ever touched was mine! I laughed and said out loud, "I hope that fucker doesn't think everyone has a monster cock like this!"

I secretly said thanks that I had been born blessed with a massive dick and tried to imagine life with only a mushroom head that looked like a baby bird in a sparse nest.

Naturally, that only made my cock hard! Cupping my balls, l rolled them around in my hand, using the Old Spice Soap. I made a mental note to tell Shiro that's what he needs to start using; it is my favorite scent.

My hand slid up to my shaft, which I twirled around a few times, pulling up to my stomach, letting it fall as I cupped my balls once again. After several playful times of this, I pumped my eight-and-a-half-inch hard-as-nails cock into an organism. Hot, thick cum shot out of my dick and landed on the shower floor while the memories of Shiro's deflowering played over and over in my head.

At 4:06 a.m., I crawled into bed. My semi-wet body felt great under the satin sheets as my head fell into my feathered pillow, and I slept.

The 6:00 alarm sounded too soon, and Tammy snuggled into next to me, laying her head on my chest; her hand moved to my crotch, and she stroked Bruiser to a full erection.

"Did you kill the wild bore," she asked.

I replied, "No. But I did find a big ass cat. I'll have to return tonight to see if I can tame the damn thing, or fuck, whatever I can do to it."

Slapping my chest with the hand that was just stroking my penis, Tammy sat up and said, "Go get 'em, hunter. You can do it!"

I smiled at the use of my tangled words!

As she climbed out of bed, I pushed the covers down past my knees and said, "What the fuck? Aren't you going to finish what you started?" I was pointing at my fully erect cock, the one-eyed snake that was standing to attention.

She simply laughed as she went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I stood, dressed in my terrycloth robe, and texted Angel.

"I fucked the Jap. He was a virgin. He has never touched a dick before. He sucked like a pro in no time. He has a tight man-pussy; you'll learn on your own while he is only a pussy boy. We own him now. In all honesty, he is a good kid. You need to check on him. Be the good guy. The door has been opened. Tell me how you want it to go from now. I'm staying at home today. Shiro is yours today. I will text Rusty to run the ranch."

After making coffee in the kitchen, I took the coffee pot, cups, and Baileys out to the sunroom on a tray. I sat in my reclining patio chair to let my hard dick air out while I sipped my hot toddie, naturally stroking Bruiser.

----------- Meanwhile. Shiro's day had started.

Shiro....

What Dean didn't realize was that I knew he had entered my room and read my journal. I was expecting a conversation with Dean, and we did have the conversation last night. But we also had more. We had sex! The sex was better than I imagined it would ever be!

Dean was caring and considerate. He didn't laugh at my weakness, which I was hiding from other men for my whole life.

This morning, I woke up satisfied. After I wrote in my journal, I remembered the last words Dean said to me before he left, so I decided to start showering in the New Barn. I left my cabin and drove to the barn. I parked the truck near the barn entrance and went inside. The bathroom design is similar to the one in my stepfather's mansion, but the size is much bigger. I assume it allows over ten big masculine ranch hands to shower simultaneously. I removed my clothes and stood under one of the shower nozzles, letting the heated water wake up my body.

It was foolish of me not to realize I might share the room with others, and then Angel came inside. I was doing my regular showering routine, my back towards him and the door. If you didn't know, I preferred to masturbate in showers. It was convenient and private, except this time, it was not private. I was interrupted by the sound, turned my head, and found Angel's mischievous smile.

"Your hand is still holding your prick." He said in a light tone, as it happened so often; his face showed no surprise in my masturbating. He simply seemed to think that masturbating in showers was normal.

"Excuse me, Sir Angel. You have misunderstood. I am just cleaning my private parts." I replied, blushing, hoping I had convinced him his eyes had been tricked. I hoped the steam of the hot water was a good cover.

"Oh? You must do it properly then. Allow me to show you." Angel actually didn't wait for my permission. He walked straight to me and stood very close behind me, His chest against my back. I was still in shock, and it was too late to resist. I had to accept the situation, and I did ask him to stop.

He wrapped his arms around me, and his hands went directly to my nut sack. My balls were rolling between his fingers, professionally being massaged by his strong yet soft fingers.

The feelings were too much. I lay backward, resting against his strong, muscular, brown chest, smelling his body aroma, my mouth opening for more air. Some hot water flowed into it; however, I couldn't care less.

"My... my cock, please. Sir Angel." I had to ask. My fears were escalated! What would he think of my penis size? But my sexual mind was in overdrive! My balls were hypersensitive. I felt my perineum, the part of my body between that of my anus and cum bags, and Angel was rubbing gently with his pointer finger. I have touched myself in some spots at times, but I never felt like this before.

The finger slider downwards, around the ring of my anus. I was constantly struck by signals of being about to be penetrated, but the finger kept drawing circles and nothing more.

"I notice some cum is running down your leg right now." Angel whispered in my ear, "You little tease. Does the cum belong to Dean?"

The finger speared into my hole immediately after the question with a little fierce force. Considering the gravity, I felt like a slice of hooked pork meat waiting for my destiny.

"Tell me. Did Dean tell you to shower in the New Barn?" Angel said, with his finger pushing into my man-pussy.

"Ye...YES!" I answered in a squeaky voice. I couldn't control it, as my ass was on fire, burning inside.

"Clean it." The finger was pulled out of my ass painfully and then thrust into my mouth again. It stirred, and my tongue could taste the mix of fluids on it. My ass juice, Dean's jizz from last night, and my saliva was composed of the wake-up tea I had to swallow.

"You know your mouth is huge. Let's see whether I can put all five fingers down your throat." Then Angel put the rest of his fingers into my mouth after saying in a sexy, sinister voice, "Suck my fingers, pussy-boy."

Simultaneously, the other hand stopped torturing my balls and moved upwards. Finally, the hand closed around my hard penis, and Angel started pumping my cock.

I made some funny sounds, which obviously amused my tormentor. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth, but his hand didn't leave my body. Angel grabbed my neck in a threatening pose, making it impossible for me to move.

My hands were on Angel's abs, trying to push him away. However, the act was useless as he was too strong for me to break his capture. My struggle definitely excited Angel, for he choked me harder and masturbated me at a quicker pace.

"Call me DADDY!" Angel demanded.

"Da Da... Daddy!" I hesitated, not wanting to disappoint Dean by calling Angel "Daddy" too, even if the father-in-law might never know about the incident.

Angel seemed to understand my hesitation, asking me whether Dean became my 'daddy' last night, and I replied honestly.

"Yes, he did. He was my first. But..."

"From now on, I will become your Daddy." Angel interrupted without concerns about my 'buts' and continued, "As for Dean, we will decide his role with you after we properly 'clean' your private parts."

His handsome face relaxed and returned to the initial mischievous face, and he smiled that sexy smile again. Afterward, Angel focused on stroking my penis, masturbating me, and forcing me to return the favor.

He took control and said, "Put your hand on my dick. Jack me off." His command succeeded in making us shoot nearly at the same time. We both shot cum straight out, covering our hands, splashing on our feet, running down our legs.

After cleaning ourselves again and cleaning the bathroom, we drove to the main house of Dean's Ranch. Dean sat in his fancy patio chair in the newly built sunroom, as the weather was still quite cool. Naturally, he boldly sat there half-naked, only wearing an open terrycloth robe, drinking coffee with Baileys.

"Hey Ole Bastard..." Angel started.

"I told you to stop calling me that!" Dean interrupted.

"Okay. My point is... You can't be Shiro's Daddy. I am now his Daddy, and since you are also my 'Daddy,' that just doesn't work. You can't make Shiro call you that. Maybe he can call you 'Grandpa D,' just like Tyler and Jacob."

Angel made his point. Although I never considered Dean old enough to be my grandpa, I had to admit that Angel's logic was not wrong.

"How about 'Bossman'? I mean, Dean is our boss, isn't he?" I asked, looking at both men.

To my surprise, they agreed, nodding their heads.

"Okay then. Angel is 'Daddy,' and Dean is 'Bossman.'" I said.

Walking towards Dean on the patio and taking a coffee, I leaned down and said, "And you will still be my 'Daddy' when Angel's not around!" I said softly, giving him a meaningful wink.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers