Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 33

Story Info
Seeing Bruiser in Angel's throat. Shiro in my bed.
2.6k words
4.64
3.3k
1

Part 34 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

I could hear Tammy's heels clicking across the tiled kitchen floor, so I tied my robe as Angel and Shiro sat across the sunroom from me in matching rattan chairs.

Entering, she said, "Shiro! It is so good to see you this morning! Hello Angel, Dear. Shiro, don't you have class in an hour?" Always sweet, but that was his hint to get his ass moving.

"Yes, Mam. I am leaving now. It is always a pleasure to see you, Mrs. Tammy. Goodbye, everyone."

And with that, Shiro walked out.

"He is a sweetheart! I'm so grateful everything is working out with our little Shiro," Tammy said with a smile. "He seems to be fitting in just fine. Dean, make sure you pay him. He deserves a paycheck."

"Little," I said.

Tammy looked at me as if I should continue, but I didn't. Then, after a few more pleasantries, Tammy said she was running late for a meeting at the library and reminded me she would be home around 6 p.m., after her free paying shift at the hospital. She, too, waved goodbye, and we watched her drive away in her SUV.

"Well?" I couldn't wait to hear what Angel had to say.

I stood up and walked over to the ratan couch, and removing my robe, I sat down in the center so Angel could sit beside me after he undressed from his clothes.

Reaching over to stroke Bruiser, Angel said, "I found him showering in the New Barn. He was whacking that peter of his!"

We stared at each other for a few minutes before we both smiled widely. I said, "I told you Shiro is all pussy. He has a hot mouth and a tight ass, and both can take a big dick."

"At least he has that going for him. He will make someone a good wife someday! Man, I don't know what I'd do if I only had..."

I cut Angel off by saying, "I said the same damn thing out loud, actually, in the shower this morning. I love every inch of my dick and couldn't even imagine only having three."

"Yeah. Well, Shiro is a good guy. Yadda. Yadda. Yadda. How does it feel to know you took his virginity?" Angel's face was lit up brightly, with a twinkle in eye as he spoke.

"I just hope he's ok," I replied.

"I hope he doesn't measure every fucking man off of you! That wide monster you call Bruiser is one of a kind dick!"

"Bitch, look at your own!" Laughing, I said, "We should have Jacob fuck him! He'd never be the same!"

"I didn't even have him blow me. We only jacked off together," Angel said.

"Speaking of blowing me..." I put my arm around Angel and guided his head to my crotch. His lips parted, and his tongue ran across the tip of my cock, licking away the precum before he took one, two, three, and then all eight-and-a-half-inchs into the depths of his throat.

I let him suck me for ten or fifteen minutes before I stood up and turned his body around so his head was hanging off of the arm of the couch, backward, and I slid my long, thick dick back down his throat. I smiled as I watched the grith of my cock show through the skin of his throat.

I could actually see my shaft moving up and down inside the length of his throat, his Adam's apple bobbing.

I love this position. I can see the muscles in Angel's arms flex as he strokes his own nine-inch, thick veiny penis, his abs raise and lower as he breathes, his muscular legs stretch out, and even his sexy feet as his toes curl.

"Angel Baby, Daddy has to..."

Angel started sucking me harder! His lips tightened around my cock as his suction power intensified. He could feel cum building up in my shaft, and he opened his eyes and looked into mine, and I smiled as the cum shot out of my penis, and rope after rope of my man milk shot down Angel's throat.

The load was full and thick. The sixth shot was too much, and my cum seeped from the edges of Angel's mouth as I pulled Bruiser from his throat and laid him across his lips.

Pumping his cock, Angel's baby seed shot straight into the air, falling back on his chest and his stomach and puddling around his dicks base.

We stayed in our position for several minutes before I pulled Angel to his feet and led him into the master bathroom shower for him to soap my body off using Old Spice Soap.

"I can't believe Tyler and Jacob are finally coming home for a week," Angel said.

I replied, "I can't wait." I knew we would have more sex than ever. I had no idea what the remaining hours of the day had in store for me!

-----------------

I had sent Angel down to the New Barn, and I went back out to the Sunroom and was engrossed in my morning news when Angel walked back in. He informed me he had to drive to Eagle Mountain, about three hours west, to deliver two bull calves we had sold. The buyer had transportation issues and agreed to pay a hefty delivery fee.

I approved Angel's decision and advised him to be careful, reminding him to collect the extra payment, and watched him drive away, leaving me alone at the ranch.

But I wasn't alone for long. I was in the middle of watching two different opinions expressed over a view of world significance on my favorite news channel when the notification went off on my phone that somebody had opened the main gate. I looked at the screen and saw Shiro's truck drive past.

I immediately called Shiro and told him to return to the sunroom, then checked Life 360 for Tammy's location. I confirmed she was still at the Board Meeting of the Library.

Shiro walked in and looked at me, and I could immediately tell something was wrong.

I asked, "Why are you back so soon, and what is wrong?"

"My second class of the day was canceled because our professor is out. But I am ok with that because, Sir, my..."

He trailed off without finishing, so I asked, "Your what is what? Tell me. Well?"

"My bottom is very sore, and I am bleeding, sir."

"Oh, I see." I sat back smiling, my robe open, my dick and balls hanging low, in clear sight.

"I'm sorry about that." Standing up and tying my robe, I slipped on my slippers and told Shiro to follow me to the Club House. I informed him we had First Aid kits in the bathroom and that I'd help him with his issue.

He was nervous and reluctant, but he followed me.

As soon as we were inside, I pulled my robe off, threw it over a chair, and told Shiro to strip nude. He balked, but obeyed.

"Sir, I had to put tissue in my underwear to catch the blood drops. I am embarrassed." I could tell Shiro was indeed embarrassed.

"Good thinking. I guess those tidy whitties are good for days you need Kotex," I replied, laughing out loud.

"I do not understand, sir..."

"Shiro, cut the Sir shit out. If we are just here, the two of us, doing normal shit, call me Dean. You are a 26-year-old fucking man with balls. If I slap you to your knees and point my dick toward your mouth, then you can say something like, 'With pleasure Bossman.' But when we are just talking, no, Sir. Just Dean. Am I clear?"

"In my country..."

I once again cut him off.

"In this country, too. Respect is a fantastic virtue. Manners are even better. I am your elder; I understand that. But we aren't strangers. Please, just call me Dean. Now drop those drawers and bend over."

Shiro obliged.

One look at his ass and I could see the bruises and the torn tissue around the pink swollen, puckered opening of Shiro's man-pussy. It was indeed bleeding, not bad, but enough to stain the tissue and his underwear.

"Son. I'm sorry. I mean, I did not mean to rip you apart. I am sorry."

"Dean. You were gentle. I enjoyed our time. But Angel..."

"What about Angel? He didn't tell me he fucked your ass! His dick did this to you?"

"Not his dick, sir. I mean Dean. His fingers."

"That Mother Fucker! He knew you were a freshly popped virgin! What the fuck are these bruises?"

Shiro stood and faced me, and for the first time, I could see his neck. He had several bruises around his neck as well. I could tell Angel had abused this timid Japanese boy, man, frightened person, and I was pissed that Angel would do this to Shiro! Shiro was a virgin, a delicate flower! And Angel choked him? And has he had rough sex with Shiro?

"Tell me everything, Shiro. Do not leave out a detail. Start talking, son."

I could, but I didn't want to believe the abuse Angel had put Shiro through. I was shocked to hear how pussified Angel raped Shiro's ass with his fingers and then held him so forcefully against the wall by his throat as he molested Shiro's pee-pee. I could understand Angel having Shiro forcefully jack Angel's monster of a cock off. Angel likes his thick, long, vainly throbbing nine-inch long dick jacked hard. Angel likes the feeling of having his dick beat. But Shiro needed extra care and attention. Shiro is a virgin to sex! He needed love and care! Not assault and battery!

I cleaned the blood away from Shiro's pussy, applied some Alvaro Lotion and more tissue to the entrance of Shiro's man-pussy- there really wasn't a way to apply a Band-Aid to his hole - and spread an old blanket across the queen size bed, and we laid down together. With Shiro in my arms, I held him and again apologized for Angel's actions, telling him I would beat Angel's ass this afternoon. I could not help but smile when I suddenly realized Shiro smelt of Old Spice Soap - the approved smell of Daniels Ranch. I was so pleased he had showered in the New Barn.

Shiro's hand went to my dick, stroking Bruiser to an erection. Then Shiro surprised me by saying, "Please don't do that, Bossman. I liked it! I liked the rape and assault on my pussy very much! It is my desire for you to fuck me now! Hard and fast, like a stuffed pig!"

And he took my entire shaft down his throat!

I said, "You little cocksucking, ass-twitching whore! You do like dick, don't you?"

Shiro replied, "Yes, Sir. You have turned me out! Please put a finger in my ass until I can have Bruiser enter me!"

You only have to ask this old cowboy once!

I took my middle finger and placed it alongside my dick so that Shiro could suck it while hevsucked my dick. Much to my surprise but sheer pleasure, his colossal mouth accepted three fingers AND my thick, blood-filled dick at the same time!

I pulled my cock up off his mouth and had him slob, slob my fingers with his saliva before I removed them from his mouth and pushed his head back into my crotch.

Shiro was up on his knees, his elbows beside my right thigh, his head between my legs, his mouth on my dick, and using my right hand, I guided one, two, then three saliva-laced fingers into his man-pussy.

The popped cherry of his ass was my now love tunnel to abuse.

The fact that he was still basically a virgin had its advantages. His hole was tight, and the sensations were new for this 26-year-old!

His moans and groans and aws made his throat gurgle and voice rumble, which felt great as he deep-throated my long, thick tree stump-styled throbbing dick!

I could feel the sensations of his throat on my dick as my fingers continued to explore the depths of his pussy.

But I needed that ass. That pussy. Shiro is, in fact, a man pussy.

I pushed Shiro off me and told him to move a long way on the bed facing the headboard, staying on all fours.

He said, "Are you going to fuck me doggy style, Daddy?"

I replied, "As your Bossman, I'm going to mount your ass and drive this dick home."

I moved him behind and aligned my cocks head with his bleeding, bruised hole and pushed the head of Bruiser into his now deflowered pussy.

I took care in adding inch after inch until my pubes were all I could see, and I knew I had eight-and-a-half-inchs of cock buried in his tight hole.

I fucked his Japanese ass like the dog he wanted to be!

He said, "Please. Let me be on my back, Bossman. I want to see your face when you cum inside me. Please. I need to look at your eyes."

The thought went through my head that I needed to see his dick. I had reached around earlier and held a chuckle in as I rubbed the three-inch Jap pee-pee of Shiro. His ball sack was hanging low and filled with his seed, and I cupped them and pulled on the sparse, long, brittle hairs.

I pulled out and leaned back on my heels as Shiro flipped onto his back. We didn't make eye contact. I was too entranced by looking at his dick.

Standing straight up, at full three inches, with a big mushroom head, Shiro's dick did look like a baby bird asking for food in its mother's nest.

I did look into Shiro's eyes as he grabbed hold of Bruiser and guided him back into his pussy, his pucked hole widening in anticipation of having a dick buried back in it.

"Fuck me. I need to feel your cum, Sir. I have the heated desire to be filled with cum from a man that knows how to fuck. I need to be fucked, Sir Man."

Shiro's words struck me. I was no longer a man who knew him; I was simply a man who was about to fuck him.

So I did.

I buried my entire shaft in his ass, and I fucked him like the cheap whore of his desires. I knew he needed love; I felt he needed to be made love to. And that will happen. Later. Right now, he desired a fucking, and a fucking is what he would get!

"Sir! Oh my God! Yes, Sir!" Shiro was smiling a painful smile, but his hands were on my hips, pulling me into him as far as I could be!

I'd pull back and then slam back into ass! The only wetness I had to penetrate him with was my precum and our body sweat, but Shiro's ass was wet with what matched actual pussy juice!

He was wet and hot!

I knew I had found his g-spot once again, and on a deep thrust, his back arched, and hot, thick white Japanese baby seed shot straight out of Shiros pretty little birds mouth dick and stuck to my stomach, his crotch area, and the area below his balls!

"Yes! Oh my goodness, yes!" Shiro was smiling when I went in for the kill and shot my rope-thick shots of cum deep in the bowls of his ass!

I said, "Here's your bucket of cum, whore!"

Smiling, Shiro said, "I'll take an order of that every day, Bossman."

Aw, the pleasure of owning Diamond D Daniels Ranch.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers