Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 31

Story Info
The popping of Shiro's Cherry.
2k words
4.71
5.1k
2
0

Part 32 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers

It had been five days since Matthew spent the day in my bed with me. The self-pity days are a thing of the past now. Like a snake shedding its skin, I left the old tissue behind and grew new, tougher skin.

Tammy and Shiro have been home for three days. Tammy wheeled in, happy as ever, excited her exchange student was finding a balance in Texas. The Japanese culture is very different than ours, and according to Tammy, Shiro is adjusting quickly.

The first day back, I greeted them outside. I was pleasant and asked Shiro questions, engaging him in conversation. I wanted him to feel relaxed and calm around me; after all, he did want me to take his virginity.

At dinner last night, I told Tammy that the wild bore was back and I may need to go out and check the calves around midnight when the game camera had been picking up their images. The truth is, the wild bore is always out, but that certainly made for an excellent excuse to leave the house at midnight.

At 11:45, I dressed in a pair of camo cargo pants and a deep green long-john pullover, and I slipped on my mud shoes, which were clean. Going commando, I also refrained from putting on socks.

I leaned over the bed and kissed Tammy Goodbye, telling her I needed to slay the animal and get on top of the prey. This statement wasn't a lie; it just wasn't about wild hogs. Shiro was my prey, and I was determined to be on top of him. When she wished me Good Luck and said to be careful, I smiled and told her to get some sleep. I said I'd be back after doing the deed, smiling.

I took the Gator to Shiros Bunkhouse, and using my key, I let myself in. The only light on was a lamp in the hallway that led to the bedroom. I assumed he used the lamp as a nightlight. I opened the bedroom, and another nightlight was on beside the bed. A low-voltage bulb was in the lamp beside the bed and cast a small light around the room.

"Shiro. Wake up." My tone was loud, not a shout, just a profound, commanding statement.

Startled awake, sitting up one elbow, Shiro said, "Dean? Sir? Yes sir. But you are in my room! How did you enter?"

I said, "Through the fucking front door. My house. My key. We need to talk."

Standing at the end of the bed, I look at Shiro. He looks to be straight out of a 1950s sitcom. He is wearing baby blue long-sleeve pajamas, buttoned from the top button down, only covered by a bed sheet. The bedspread is neatly folded and placed on a chair across the room. A blanket was on the opposite side of the bed, as if on stand-by in case he got cold during the night.

I walked to the side of the bed and sat down next to Shiro. I asked him, "How do you like it here, son? Are you happy? I realize it's a big adjustment."

In a nervous voice, Shiro replied, "I am happy here. I have much to learn, sir. I am pleased to be learning. Thank you for the opportunity."

"You do have a lot to learn; I agree with that. And I'm here to teach you. Not only about ranching but also about life. Are you willing to learn?"

Still confused, Shiro said, "I do not understand, sir. What are you meaning?"

I didn't say a word. Instead, I pulled the sheet back and ran my hand under Shiro's pajama top, brushing my strong, rough fingertips across his nipples.

Shiro froze but did not say a word. His eyes were locked on mine as I continued to stroke his chest. I moved my hand lower, my pointer finger finding his belly button, and I slightly inserted my finger into his belly button's hole.

I didn't go lower instead higher. My fingers stroked his chin, his neck, his left ear, and over his lips, which he instinctively licked once my fingers trailed back down to his throat.

I stood and unzipped my pants, opening them but not removing the cargo pants, exposing the hairline of my crotch. Then I pulled my shirt up, stopping to expose my chest, then over my head, dropping it on the floor, and kicked off my shoes before putting my thumbs in the loops of the cargo pants and removing them.

I stood nude, with a flaccid cock, next to Shiro's bed as he watched me undress, then standing there naked. His eyes scanned my body, I'm sure, with impure thoughts.

I sat back down on the edge of the bed and, starting with the top button, unbuttoned his pajama shirt, then removed it.

Pulling the sheet down, I reached for his pants, a hand on each side, to remove the elastic pajama bottoms.

Shiro spoke and said, "Sir. I am ashamed. Please. I may repulse you."

I realized Shiro needed time, so I stopped. I pulled Shiro into my arms and softly kissed him on his lips.

I could feel my dick growing, getting harder and harder with each passing second! I was very erect, and without looking at myself, instead maintaining eye contact with the nervous virgin lying on the bed next to me, I was sure I was oozing precum like a mother fucker!

Shiro willingly laid his head in my lap and moved his left hand to the base of my cock, and, with shaking fingers, touched my penis. The first penis he had ever felt other than his own.

I asked, "Do you want to taste it?"

Nodding his head yes, he said, "May I?"

I didn't answer. I just guided his mouth to the tip of my big mushroom head and, with the back of my hand on his head, allowed him to take Bruiser in his mouth. I could feel his tongue lick across the head, passing over my piss slit.

Shiro balked, pulling his head back up and licking his lips, unsure what he just tasted.

"That's Daddy's precum. you will come to love the taste of my man milk." And I relaxed as he moved his face back to my crotch and once again took the head of my cock in his wet mouth.

Without any pressure from me, in no time at all, Shiro developed into a natural cocksucker. His given talents came naturally, and he was proving to be a talented dick worshiper in a small amount of time!

I moved Shiro off my crotch and stood up.

In a single movement, I turned Shiro around in the bed, moved in between his legs, and removed his pajama bottoms and a tight pair of white briefs.

Shiro had a look of disbelief and shock on his face, and after making eye contact with me, he turned his head and looked at the headboard of the bed he now sleeps in.

I now knew what he felt would repulse me. I now understood his embarrassment. Around his crotch was a small patch of long, brittle, dark hairs, not a common bush of pubes, and buried in the sparse hair was a large mushroom head of a penis that did not seem to have a shaft. Nothing more than a mushroom cocks head, with a piss slit, around two inches in grith but less than an inch in length, laid Shiro's pee-pee.

Reaching into the pocket of my cargo pants, I remove a tube of KY Jelly and apply some to my fingers. I spread Shiro's legs and begin to massage the pink, tight hole I know is between the smooth skin of his ass cheeks.

I said, "I promise to go slow. I'll open you up, then, when you are ready, I'll push inside you."

Shiro nodded his head and said, "I trust you. I have waited for this. I do not want to disappoint you, sir."

"Daddy. Call me Daddy. I am now your Daddy, son, and you can't disappoint me. Okay?"

Shiro replied, "Yes, Daddy." He moaned and groaned low pleasure sounds as he relaxed as I inserted one, two, then three fingers into his man-pussy. He pulled his legs up high and grabbed his ankles as he rocked in rhythm to my finger fucking his ass.

With his legs now in the air, I pull him closer to the edge of the bed, giving me a clear view of his tight, pink, wet butthole.

I looked above his ass to his penis. Stretched to a number of three full inches, still with a grith of two or so inches, Shiro's penis is a stub of hardened wood. A small drop of precum glistened from the pee hole.

I applied more KY to my shaft and aligned my cocks head with the opening to his pussy, and I pushed inside him. Slowly, I added an inch past the inch-long head, then another half inch before I pulled back, but I had a surprise!

Shiro wrapped his legs around me, then took his hands and grabbed my ass, and pulled me into him. I leaned forward, and in one big thrust, I buried all eight-and-a-half-inchs into Shiro's pussy.

And I fucked him.

I found his g-spot and used that tickle area to my advantage. Shiro was moaning loudly and said, "Daddy! I'm your boy! Yes sir. Please fuck me, sir!"

I had pushed Shiro back on the bed during the fuck, so I climbed onto the bed on my knees and began the assault on his love tunnel. The pressure was too much, and Shiro's ass went off in sound waves, embarrassing him more, but the smile on his face was huge. His big frame was drenched in sweat, his arms now outstretched to his sides, grabbing the sheets with his hands and taking my big white cock in his Japanese pink pussy like a pro!

Shiro's hands were not on his dick. My hands were holding his thighs. Shiro's shy voice was asking for more. More, please. However, his cock could not hold out! A stream of cum shot straight into the air, falling back to his stomach, another wad of rope-like cum puddling around the mushroom head of his sweet little pee-pee.

"Please, Daddy, cum inside me."

And I did.

The cum shot out of my balls, through my shaft with such force that it splashed deep inside of Shiro! I continued to fuck him, cum ozzed out of the edges of his pussy.

Holding my still semi-hard cock in my hand, I reached down and took Shiros right hand, having him hold my penis.

With fingers smoother than Angels, he massaged my cock and balls. I reached out to touch his, but he jerked and said, "Please wait. I do not have anything to hold."

I laid my entire body on top of Shiros and hugged him tighter before I rolled off and lay beside him.

"Shiro." I started, "It's not about the size. It's about the pleasure. You have a lot to offer. Don't sell yourself short. You are smart and handsome, and you have a great personality. You're a good person. Plus, you have a tight pussy!" I added light heartily. "Any man would be honored to fuck that hole every night! It can really take a pounding!"

Shiro and I stayed in that position for almost thirty minutes. We didn't talk. We simply held each other. He could tell I was tired, and I knew he was, too. Finally, I told him to get some rest, as I needed to do the same.

As I stood up to dress and return home, Shiro asked, "Do I need to start showering at the New Barn now?"

I replied, "That's up to you. But I'm sure Angel would love to tap that ass!" Which I slapped as I left the room, with Shiro smiling big!

69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers