Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 03

Story Info
Shiro. Walking in on a punishment.
1.5k words
4.46
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
105 Followers

"I AM SORRY, SIR. I swear I didn't see anything... didn't hear anything." I stuttered, trying to convince the four Daniels I overlooked the X-rated scene that was playing out in the shower room of the New Barn. However, I knew it was a failure as Angel definitely looked amused by my ineffective evasiveness.

Dean Daniels, his grandsons Tyler Daniels and Jacob Del La Cruz, and Angel Del LaCruz, his son-in-law were fucking like rabbits in the shower!

This shouldn't have surprised me. I knew when I had to use my special key that something much like what I walked in on could possibly be happening.

However, it is still a startling sight when you see four sexy as fuck men fucking in a shower!

Grandpa D, Dean Daniels, had Jacob sitting on his log of a monstrous cock while Angel, Deans's, son-in-law slash lover, had his massive penis buried in Tylers' man-pussy.

Tyler is Dean's oldest grandson, the son of Matthew. Jacob is none other than Angels' son, Dean's second-born grandson.

"Come here, Shiro. I am not angry. You just surprised me." Dean comforted me, and I entered the room. The air was humid and steamy. I had no idea how long they had been doing... this.

"I still want to apologize for... interrupting your 'family business.'" I sat on the shower bench, still fully dressed. My clothes were getting soaked, and as much as I tried not to pay attention and avoid touching the bodies and limbs of the Daniels accidentally, I couldn't help but look. It was difficult since all the men of the Daniels are big, maybe except for Tyler. Angel had him bent over, so it was slightly uneasy to tell. Tyler was slim, and perhaps he considered himself to be feminine. In my opinion, he had a swimmer's body with tight muscles perfectly fitted into every part, but feminine none the less. Jacob is much bigger, and his skin tone is dark, unlike Tylers pailness.

"You didn't interrupt anything. Besides, you are also a member of this family." Dean's words stopped my train of thought. Focusing on reality, I noticed that they genuinely didn't stop their... "interactions."

Angel had his cock buried in the depths of Tyler's ass, only two feet from me on my right, and Jacob was sitting on Dean's thick long penis to my left!

"Hey, you're Shiro, right? You need to get undressed now. I can't talk to you if you are wearing clothes while the rest of us are fucking naked, literally!" Jacob said, just as casual as could be.

Jacob looked similar to his father. A younger version of Angel De Cruz. He also loved swimming like Tyler, but he successfully made the swimming team at his university. He was also slim, but not as much as Tyler. He also worked out and has competed in heavy lifting in the gym. Jacob's chest was eye-catching, and his nipples were prominent, erect brown beauties.

I was horny as Jacob's body reminded me of the encounter between me and Angel last time. In fact, it was fateful as both incidents happened in the same room. I could feel the blood pumping into my erect penis, thinking of the pleasure but torturing sexual encounter I had had with Angel. I breathed faster. Looking up, I discovered that Angel and Tyler were smiling at me like they knew I would obey Jacob's order.

"Your sweet little pee-pee isn't going to get any attention in those fucking clothes," Angel said very matter-of-factly.

To me, it was a strange feeling. I knew I would obey. However, it was my first time submitting to someone younger than me. I did, however, oblige with delight and excitement. I shredded my shirt, kicked off my loafers, and pulled away my pants, underwear, and socks.

All four men were unable to hold their amusement now. Even Dean failed to control his facial expression. They did not laugh at me, but I realized they had to be curious to see my three-inch erect penis and the small amount of pubic hair I had.

Daniels' craziness must have been contagious to me. A week ago, I had been ashamed to show my body, particularly my penis, as it was below average in size. But right now, I felt natural being nude, surrounded by the Daniels men. Dean is physically fit and muscular for sixty years old, with a thick tree stump-sized dick; Angel is sexy and handsome, also athletic and healthy at almost forty, the grandsons with perfect bodies. One with beautiful brown skin, a star football athlete and swimmer with an enormous dick, the other pretty, slim, and trim, with muscles, and each and everyone tone with beautiful faces.

The massive gap between Daniels' dicks and mine fueled my eagerness for sex. I lowered myself and talked to Tyler, "Hi. My name is Shiro. And I know you are Tyler. Dean has shown me your picture. I am sorry for introducing myself under such an embarrassing circumstance."

Tyler replied with a smile, "Shiro, right? Grandpa D and Uncle Angel were talking about you every time we zoomed. I am glad that you are here because we were feeling guilty leaving Grandpa D, you know when we left for university. I mean, he was here with Angel, but Angel can be an ass."

And just like that, Angel slapped Tyler's ass leaving a red hand print on his fair, delicate skin, making Tyler scream out a pleasurable yet painful scream.

I blushed because it never occurred to me that I was the main topic of their conversations. Of course, the grandsons were curious about me as they were absent from my welcoming party. Moreover, I was too obsessed with settling down into Diamond D Ranch to neglect the influence of the absence of both Jacob and Tyler in Dean's recent life. What's more, Angel must have been missing his eldest son as well. Maybe that was the reason why they initially laid their eyes on me. I might be several years older than both young boys, but among all the workers here, I was the most similar in age to Tyler and Jacob.

I stood up from the bench, stared, and said to both Dean and Angel, "I am sorry, Dean and Angel. I don't realize how lonely you must have felt after Tyler and Jacob moved to the university. Please accept my apology." After saying that, I bowed with most sincerity.

I couldn't see what happened next, as the upper half of my body turned strictly horizontal, but I could hear that the movement had just stopped. No flesh slapping sound or moan and groan voice. Then, I started hearing the water splashing on my feet. Several pairs of hands were holding and moving around my body and limbs. One pair was resuming my upper body into a standing position, and my eyes discovered the pair of hands belonged to Dean. He was facing me with his warm and genuine grin. He stepped forward, and I stretched my neck towards him. We kissed in the middle, directly on the lips. It was a long and gentle kiss.

Meanwhile, I felt another pair of hands rubbing my man breasts and pinching my nipples. I opened my mouth, and Dean took the chance. His tongue tasted like alcohol. Not the usual Jack Daniels, something much more potent. The hands on my chest were igniting my desire, and I noticed that they belonged to the handsome, always playful, yet sometimes rough Angel. His tanned body was behind my back, and I could sense his "anaconda" resting on my pair of buttocks, ready to attack my rectum.

Jacob and Tyler kneeled by each side of me, holding my legs. After the three-way making out, both Dean and Angel held my arms. My whole body was horizontal in the air when they moved me into Dean's office.

I was thrown on the Murphy bed, and instantly, Angel mounted above me. Simultaneously, Dean kneeled near my head, and Mr. Bruiser looked angry. Each of my hands was taken to hold either Tyler's or Jacob's dicks. I couldn't make sure which belonged to whom as the booming sounds of my heartbeats occupied my head.

At that moment, I realized the second half was about to begin.

My mouth opened, and Dean's enormously thick penis filled my mouth. I began to suck his dick, but he said, "Just open your throat. I'll fuck your mouth. Let my cock slide down your airway."

Angel had my legs spread apart, and I suddenly felt a warm, tingling sensation on the rim of my anus. I immediately recognized the feeling of KY Jelly, and suddenly, the sensation changed. Without a word, only a loud groan from Angel, he rammed my ass full of cock! He buried nine inches of male tube meat in my ass!

I gasped and choked for air. I couldn't breathe because of the eight-and-a-half-inch of penis in my throat, nor could I move because Tyler was on my right side, slapping his seven-inch dick against my right nipple, and Jacob was on my left side, pounding at least nine inches, if not more, of heavy dick on my left nipple!

I was heaven-bound with pleasure but zero air!

The last thing I remember before I blacked out was hearing Angel saying, "You're right, Dean! This Jap has one tight fucking man-pussy..."

69Rancher
69Rancher
105 Followers