Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 19

Story Info
Attending an away Basketball Game...
1.6k words
4.67
2.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

I was sitting in my favorite chair, watching my favorite news channel and drinking my favorite morning drink. I honestly believe I will always have a Baileys and coffee to start my day.

The morning sun was bright and warm, but the air was still cool; however, I had the glass slider open in the sunroom.

My hard cock deflated in my hand when I heard Tammy's high heels click across the hardwood floors of the family room as she made her way into the kitchen to pour herself a cup of coffee.

She entered the sunroom, sipping her large mug of coconut-flavored coffee, and sat down on the ottoman at my feet.

"Good morning, handsome. I bet you are excited for the day, aren't you? I'm sorry Matthew couldn't get off work to go with you all, but I know the four of you will have a ball!" Tammy said with love in her eyes and a smile on her face.

I replied, "We will have something, I suppose."

She said, "Do not be a grouch! I heard you talking to Tyler! You know you're excited about going!"

I chuckled and said, "I suppose I am."

She leaned in to kiss me goodbye while pulling my robe tight around my waist and tying it and said, "I know it's difficult keeping that snake covered, but you can at least try to keep your robe tied. Angel will be here soon, and one day, he's going to catch it open and be embarrassed to no end!"

As she stood, the alarm notification buzzed, and I said, "It looks like you tied it just in time!" I nodded towards the outside of the house as Angel walked around the corner.

Tammy smiled, sat her full mug of coffee down on the table, her red lipstick on the rim, and said, "One of these days, the alarm may not sound!"

I only smiled up at her.

Tammy kissed me goodbye a second time and clicked her way out the door, pausing only long enough to tell Angel to have a good weekend with the boys in North Texas at the basketball game.

Angel walked in, smiling big, and said, "Tammy told me to have a ball! She doesn't understand what a loaded remark that one is!"

I untied my robe, pulled out Bruiser and stroked him back to hardness, and said, "You can start with these two!"

Smiling, Angel laughed as he walked past me and into the kitchen and said, "Get dressed. We have a few things to do here before we hit the road."

He was right.

It is Friday morning, and Angel and I are leaving in a few hours to travel to North Texas to watch a basketball game between two rival universities. One university is the one the boys are attending, mine and Tammy's alma mater, and the other is Angel and Michelle's. It will be an exciting game and an ever more exciting fuck and sucking session between the four of us!

After lining out the Foreman of the Ranch of what I expected to be done Saturday and Sunday, Angel and I packed my King Ranch Ford and headed North.

Two and a half hours, we were checking into the suite of rooms I had booked through the Hilton app and were waiting for Jacob and Tyler to arrive.

Angel had called Jacob, and he informed his dad that they were only about twenty minutes away, so we told them we would meet them in the hotel bar.

I had my usual Jack Daniels followed by a Budweiser draft, then another shot while Angel, true to Angel form, sipped on his Wellers and Water.

Thirty minutes later, we found ourselves checked into the hotel suite and dropping bags and trousers, too!

I said to Tyler, "Come over here and lay with Grandaddy. I've got something for you to taste!"

I took a new tube of strawberry-flavored KY Jelly off of the nightstand and applied a very generous amount to my stiff penis and around my low-hanging balls and then guided Tyler's mouth onto my cocks head.

He swallowed the entire eight-and-a-half-inch penis down his throat before raising up and then licking the thick, veiny dick that made his father.

Tyler said, "Damn, that tastes great, Grandaddy! And your dick is pimp today!"

I replied, "Suck it, baby boy! Make Grandpa feel good! But I really want to face fuck you!"

I flipped Ty over onto his back and straddled his face, pumping my hard dick past his tonsils.

How nice it was to face fuck my grandson again! I had been missing this boy!

In the adjoining bedroom suite, I could hear the sounds of love being made.

Angel and Jacob were in a 69 position, Angel on his back and Jacob on his knees, his elbows holding him up.

He had Angel's nine-inch cock in his mouth and was moaning as Angel continued to raise his ass cheeks and lower them, ensuring his dick never left Jacob's mouth.

Over Angels' head was another nine-inch dick that belonged to his son. Angel had that big dick in his mouth, twirling his tongue around the shaft as he gently teased the beautiful brown asshole of his boy.

Jacob raised up and off of his dad's cock, but stayed on his hands and knees and said, "Fuck me, Dad! Bury your cock in me! I haven't been fucked in a long time!"

Angel said, "Your wish is my command!" and aligned his cock with the hole of Jacob's man-pussy, and after he applied his lube, he pushed his cock inch by inch into his son's butthole until all his inches were buried in him.

"Oh yeah, Daddy! Yes. Just like that! Make me feel like your slut. That's my prostate, and you always hit it!" Jacob said.

Angel replied, "Fuck, your ass is tight! Damn! It's so hot and juicy. I love you, son. I, I, damn, I want to breed your ass!"

"Cum inside me, Dad! Give me your hot juice!" Jacob screamed.

I was fucking Tyler's sweet little hole, getting harder and harder in his ass listening to Angel and Jacob's bedroom banter.

Tyler was stroking his seven inches and said, "You're still the best fuck I've ever had, Grandpa. Shit! You fuck like a porn star."

I instantly, without pulling out my dick, rolled Tyler over on his side and, lying against him, both on our sides, with our lovemaking being reflected to us via the mirrored closet doors, fucked him from behind.

"You'll always be my firstborn grandson, and you will always be my special toy boy. Never forget that!" I whispered in his ear before I nibbled the ear lobe.

I had my arm over his body and was pinching his nipples ever so gently, and his arm was over his head, holding onto my neck. And I continued to fuck this sweet little queer.

Next door, Angel was obviously still buried in Jacob's ass, stroking his prostate with every move he made.

"I've got to cum! Dad, I'm about to..."

"Cum for Daddy! Let me see that load!" Angel said.

And cum blew out of Jacob's dick and onto the towel under him like a fire hydrant!

From behind Jacob, Angel pulled almost entirely out before pumping back into his ass one final time and said, "Your ass is my pussy, and I'm gonna... gonna... fill it with cum!" And he buried his seed deep in the guts of his oldest son.

With images playing in my mind of cum shooting out of cocks so close, I said to Tyler, "Let's cum together! Come on, baby, shoot for Grandpa!"

However, it was me who shot first! Rope after rope of hot sticky man milk started filling Tyler's tight little ass, just as Tyler groaned and his body shook, and cum erupted out of his clean shaved ballsack!

Tyler said, "Sir, you always do that to me! You make me cum more than anyone else ever has!"

I kissed his neck, leaving my soaking wet cock buried in his butt. I wasn't going soft; I remained hard, and Tyler called for Jacob to come into our room.

"Grandaddy's dick won't go soft. He has some amazing-tasting lube. Taste it." Tyler instructed him.

Popping out of Tyler's ass and rolling onto my back, Tyler washed my stiff cock with a warm cloth, then applied more of the flavored lube on my penis.

"Taste this, Jacob. His dick is already good, but this is great!" Tyler said.

"Alright. It

smells good!" Jacob said before his lips sealed around the head of my dick.

I gently pushed the back of his head down further on my penis until I was tickling his tonsils.

Angel had walked up behind Tyler, who was now up on his hands and knees and spread his ass cheeks wide, exposing his cum soaked ass.

Angel said, "Ty, I need in that hole!"

Tyler said, "Yes, sir."

And Angel began fucking Tyler beside me.

With his feet on the floor and Tyler on the bed, on his knees, his face on my chest, he began sucking my right nipple while Jacob continued to blow my cock.

I said, "Get ready, Jacob! Grandaddy is going to unload in your mouth!"

Sucking the head even harder while stroking my dick, he looked up at me, and his eyes said, "Great!"

My second cum on the hotel's king-size bed did not disappoint. The man seed of my penis filled Jacob's mouth, and he swallowed the load, then licked my dick clean.

With Tyler's head still on my chest, Angel grunted but did not say a word as cum began to fill Tyler's already-drenched pussy.

Finally, Angel said, "Dean had you loosed up. But you are still tight!"

Jacob looked at me and said, "I think I need a steak dinner, Ole Man! You almost drowned me with all of that cum!"

I replied, "You both earned anything you want to order. You are both great boys."

And it wasn't even dark outside.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers