Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 18

Story Info
My anger towards Angel...
1.3k words
3.83
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

It was a cold walk to the New Barn in the dark. The sun should rise in roughly thirty minutes; I needed to get my hands dirty and work on restoring the Farmall. I wasn't in the best of moods.

Still being upset with Angel, I wasn't able to sleep, and working on the Farmall was my distraction. Until...

Around 7:15, Angel strutted into the New Barn, shouting, "Hey Dean! Where are you?"

"Over here!" I replied.

"Hey. What's up? Is the coffee hot in the office? I haven't had a cup yet," Angel said.

I answered, "Hand me that crescent wrench and hold this starter while I break the bolts loose."

I knew the starter was greasy, oily, and dirty, and it would upset Angel to touch it, and that made me smile inside.

"Now?" Angel asked. "I don't have any gloves on..."

Interrupting him, I shouted, "Yes, now! Fuck! Do you see me working? I need to get this bitch off!"

Reluctantly, Angel handed me the wrench and took hold of the starter while I started removing the bolts, not saying a word.

After we were finished and I removed the old starter, I walked over to the handwashing sink and washed my hands, knowing they wouldn't come totally clean.

Angel followed behind me, doing the same.

Then I walked into the office, poured myself a cup of coffee, added Baileys, and sat behind my desk.

Walking into the room to pour his own cup, Angel asked, "Are you mad at me?"

I responded with, "Because I had you get your fingers dirty? You barely used the palms of your hands. You are a pussy boy."

Angel and I stared at each other for a few minutes before he asked, "Please tell me what I did wrong."

I asked, "Why didn't you take Jacob to Oklahoma with you? Who the fuck are you seeing, and where are you meeting him?"

Stunned, Angel said, "What the fuck? Why in the hell would you say that, you Ole son of a bitch!"

I stood up and said, "You didn't even ask him! And you said you were!"

A heated argument erupted between Angel and me as he defended not taking Jacob with him and me, thinking he was seeing someone else.

I told him, "With Michael now seeing Brain and their wives joining in, shit! I don't trust anyone anymore! I mean..."

With grease on his hands and anger in his eyes, Angel stepped closer to me and pulled me into a deep, passionate, tongue-twisting French kiss!

Knowing my hands were oily, I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him in closer, my other hand running across his broad shoulders and down to his chest, and then back around to his ass.

I pushed Angel back and onto the Murphy bed, and in less than thirty seconds, I had my clothes removed and was totally naked.

I turned Angel around on the bed, hanging his head off of the edge of the bed, and guided my cock to Angel's lips.

He licked his cherry-red lips before opening his mouth and welcoming my thick, veiny eight-and-a-half-inch dick into his mouth.

First, I only inserted the head of my penis, letting Angel's tongue run across the tip and piss slit, which he worked beautiful magic on.

The sensation of this fantastic feeling had me moaning in pure pleasure, and I said, "Now Bitch. Now suck more of this Daddy dick." I pushed several more inches into his mouth. "That's right, you fucking slut ass cunt. Suck my dick. Suck it all. Open your throat and swallow this big cock!"

Within seconds, I was face fucking Angel's throat with brutal force.

It was apparent I was mad at Angel, and the fact he offered little to no explanation just fueled the fire in me!

Angel pushed me back and away and said, "Dean! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

I ripped Angel's shirt from his body and undid the button on his Wrangler jeans, unzipped the zipper, and pushed his pants down, telling him to step out of them.

Once naked, I again pushed Angel down on the bed and turned his over, on his stomach, and applied Vaseline to my cock, and in one swift move, I pushed all eight-and-a-half-inchs of my cock into his beautiful hairy ass!

I made his butt hole my own personal pussy, and with Angel moaning and crying out in pain, I continued the brutal assault on his wet, pink hole.

Angel said between painfully clenched teeth, "Dean! I know... Man... I know... oh man... I know you don't trust me... but fuck... fuck Dean... I've done nothing... shit Dean! I haven't... I have not done anything... Dean! I haven't done anything... wrong. Dean! Shit! Why? Oh, man... Shit!"

I continued to fuck his ass! I didn't speak. I didn't comment on his remarks.

Instead, I pulled my cock out of his ass, leaned down, and told Angel to flip onto his back. As he did, I spread his legs wide, and holding his right leg in my left hand, I knee walked between his thighs, aligned my cock with his ass, and pushed the head of my dick, then another inch, then another, deep into his man-pussy.

Angel put one hand on my chest and the other on my shoulder in an attempt to help ease the pain of the brutal missionary-style fucking he was now receiving.

As my deep thrusting attack continued on his butthole, I leaned forward, lying on top of Angel's hard, muscular brown toned body, and kissed his sexy lips, muffling his moans and pleasure groans.

My cock was buried deep inside him, so I eased up on the forceful thrust, and I let my body ease up, just keeping my penis stay buried in him.

I said, "Angel? I want to trust you. I need to know I have your complete trust and loyalty.

You know you never need to seek dick anywhere else because..."

"Because I love you, and you love me. therefore Dean, I do not need to, in your words, seek dick anywhere else." Angel interrupted me, saying.

Then he continued by saying, "Dean? Between you, the boys, Matthew and Michael, not to mention my wife, I don't have time for anyone else!"

At that time, I raised my ass, let a few inches pull back and out of his man-pussy then slammed my cock back into his hole, causing him to scream out in pain, "Mother Fucker! Dean! Are you trying to rip me open?"

I didn't respond; I just fucked him harder and harder.

I could soon feel the sperm building up into my shaft. My balls tightened, my penis stiffened even stiffer, and I groaned out in pure pleasure as cum, rope after rope of hot male seed, shot deep into the bowls of Angel's love tunnel.

I continued to lay on Angel, moving my hips from side to side slowly, ensuring every drop of my seed made its way out of my shaft and into Angel's butthole.

I finally rolled off of him, lay along his body, and said, "Cum for Daddy. Let me see that big dick of yours shoot!"

Taking his massive love fuck stick in his hand, Angel began jacking his dick. His entire body stiffened, his back arched, and with his hand forcefully stroking his penis, he grunted and moaned as cum shot out of his penis like a rocket!

Angel said, "OH MY FUCKING GOD MOTHER FUCKER! UH! UH! FUCK!"

And cum continued to shoot from the tip of his penis head, piss slit. Cum puddled on Angel's body from his face to cock.

Standing up, I pulled Angel's body from the bed, causing him to stumble before he stood.

I then slapped Angel's ass and said, "Follow me to the shower and wash my hairy ass, you bitch." Then I turned to him, looked him in the eye, and said, "Never step outside of the Daniels circle, or you will be ruined. Do you understand me?"

Angel answered, "I do."

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers