Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 21

Story Info
Sunday morning before coffee or breakfast.
1.8k words
4.29
2.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

I rolled over onto my back; I'd been lying on my side, staring into the mirrored closet doors, watching Angel sleep.

After the basketball game on Saturday, we went out to a party of sorts with some of Angel's friends from college, who were also there to attend the game.

We had a good time, laughing and doing the remember-when thing before returning to our hotel. We all stripped out of our clothes, down to our undies, watched a movie, and drank and drank.

We had agreed earlier that we all needed a rest. Actually, I enjoyed seeing Angel move around in the hotel suite wearing his Polo boxer briefs. They snugged just right on his skin, showing his round ass and large package through the yellow material.

Jacob looked equally as sexy in his low-rising boxer briefs. I had never before seen briefs like the ones he was wearing. They were shorter around the waistband with more material around his legs. He, too, filled them out well.

Tyler. I really couldn't take my eyes off of him for a while. I didn't even know they made tee-back lacy underwear for men. But somehow, the pink and black teeback fit him well. He looked beautiful and feminine.

I looked down at myself and felt boring in my white boxers. Oh well, I thought to myself, my cocks head can watch the show too.

I finished off my bottle of Jack Daniels, and the others drank their drink of choice; Angel taught Tyler how to judge a bottle of wine while Jacob stuck to beer.

Tired, exhausted, actually, we finally decided to call it a night.

I said, "Angel, you're with me tonight. The boys can have the other room."

It should be no secret that I'm possessive of Angel. I know it is wrong, but hell, everything we are doing is wrong, and at the point we are now, the possessiveness of the man I love should be the least of our worries.

I stretched out further, on my back now, spreading my legs, knowing my eight-and-a-half-inchs of manhood was tenting the thin sheet of my side of the bed, if there was one since we were both close to the center on the king-size mattress.

I was looking up at the ceiling of the room when Angel spoke first, asking, "When is your dick not hard?"

I replied, "I'm not sure. I need you to start keeping a log of the times; it isn't hard for me. That way, we will both know!"

He said, "A log about a log. Fitting." We both chuckled at his joke as I pushed the sheet down and stroked my hard cock.

Looking into Angel's sexy eyes, I smiled and said, "Fit this log into your sexy mouth and blow me, bitch."

"I once hated it when you called me bitch; now those words are music to my ears," Angel said as he climbed out of bed, and I watched as his sexy, hairy brown ass walked naked around the foot of the bed and into the bathroom.

I kicked the sheet totally off of the bed and continued to stroked my dick to the sound of Angel relieving himself in the toilet. The splatter of a strong stream of pee continued for a minute or so before I heard the last few trickles splash into the toilet water.

Then the toilet flushed, and the sink water ran as Angel washed his hands.

I said, "Don't brush your teeth! I want your raw, hot morning mouth to cover this log!"

Angel walked out of the bathroom, leaned against the door jam, and said, "I'll never get tired of that site. Your long legs. Your hairy torso. Damn, those strong arms. Your handsome face and that long thick full cock. Fuck, that dick of yours is a tall boy beer can!"

He walked out of the bedroom and into the living room and returned carrying a wine bottle.

He crawled, on his knees, back onto the bed and between my legs, and wrapped his left hand around Bruiser, rubbing him between his fingers and then pouring wine onto my dick.

Tossing the bottle aside, the coolness of the liquor was replaced with the warmth of Angel's mouth. His cherry-red lips closed around the head of my dick, and he ran his tongue along the shaft, drinking down the wine.

Angel took the head of my cock further into his mouth, with his right hand around the base, and started sucking my dick. Precum ozzed out of the piss slit of my cocks head, which Angel eagerly swallowed.

His fingers worked their magic around the base of my dick as his head bobbled up and down on my dick. The slurping sounds grew louder as he sucked harder and harder, taking in more and more, inch after inch, in his mouth, his head bobbing up and down on my raging hard cock.

Soon I found myself raising my hips, thrusting my dick further into his mouth. With one hand on his head and the other on the side of his face, I moaned and groaned and uttered, "You are a hot fucking cock sucker."

The saliva had grown around Angel's lips, and the wetness and saliva filled Angel's mouth, but I continued to hold Angel's head down on my dick, ensuring all my length was down his throat.

Laying on my back, with Angel on his knees, his ass in the air, his face buried in my crotch as his mouth covered my dick, I continued to face fuck his beautiful sexy mouth.

Angel loved the mouth fucking, his hands massaging my balls, resting on his elbows. I continued to thrust my hips higher and higher, my hands on his head, ensuring my dick stayed in his throat.

Angel, being the expert cock sucker he is, was gagging on my log in his throat, his eyes were watering, but he looked up at me, and I knew he did not want me to stop.

More and more saliva continued to escape Angel's mouth as I continued to face fuck my bitch!

I continued to mumble, "Angel, oh fuck Angel, yes. Yes. Suck your father in laws dick, my boy. Shit, that feels so good!"

My sweet love-nothings encouraged Angel only to suck me harder, taking my dick deeper and deeper down his throat.

I could feel the cum building up inside of me, rising out of my balls and into my shaft, and I tightened my grip on Angel's head and said, "I'm close, son. Daddy is about to cum. Angel, I... I'm... Oh yeah...."

And my load blasted into his mouth. One, two, three shots shot deep down his throat before I released his head, moving my arms to my sides, grabbing the sheet, and allowing Angel to rise up and off of my dick as the last few dribbles of cum ran down my shaft. My cum was mixed with the saliva Angel's mouth had left on my shaft.

I moved my left hand, placing it back on Angel's head, and instinctively took my right hand and stroked my penis as I pushed Angel's face back closer to my crotch.

Using his tongue, he cleaned my shaft by licking the cum and wetness dry off of my penis until I was clean.

Angel raised his knees, and I spread my legs a little further apart. Angel's handsome face and muscular body were between my legs, his hard penis close to my hungry asshole.

I could see Angel's long, hard brown cock as it dripped precum onto the sheets.

I held out my arms to show Angel I wanted him to embrace me.

Angel leaned forward and lowered his body onto mine.

I could feel Angel's cock twitching against my body, and I said, "Go ahead. Fuck me, son."

Angel raised back up on his knees, spit on his already wet dick, aligned the tip of his penis to the entrance of my manhole, and slowly guided his shaft into me.

"Oh yeah, son. Oh yeah. Fuck daddy."

Angel said very softly, "I love you. You're still so tight."

I clenched the sheets harder and pushed my head further into the pillow, and although my ass was hurting and feeling as if it was being split open, the pleasure was very satisfying.

Suddenly Angel buried his entire length into me; I gasped out loud and said, "Shit! Go ahead. Fuck me, man!"

Then Angel started the more brutal fuck of my ass.

Pulling back to the tip, then pushing back in, over and over, the assault on my asshole was intense, pleasurable and exciting!

Angel found my g-spot, my prostate, and my dick grew harder and harder. It, too, was throbbing and twitching, standing to attention.

I said, "Right there. Just like that. Stroke me just like..." and then the cum shot out of my piss slit.

Two, maybe three loads, came out, unlike earlier, but the feeling was just as intense.

Angel said, "I'm close, sir. Where..."

I said, "On my face! I want to watch you shoot!"

Angel pulled out, actually stood up on the bed, moved to my right side, then lowered down on one knee and the left foot, and I turned my head, taking Angel's cock into my mouth, sucking him intensely.

Angel pulled out of my mouth, stroked himself several times, and said, "I'm cumming..." and I watched as his load of sticky, juicy, delicious man milk splattered onto my face, chin, lips, and chest.

I put my hand on Angel's ass, pulling him back closer, and took his dick back in my mouth, ensuring to drain his cock dry.

Spent and exhausted, before even getting out of bed for the day, Angel laid back down alongside me, and we intertwined our legs around each other as he laid his head on my arm.

I handed him a pillowcase and said, "Use this to clean yourself, then wipe your juice off me."

Angel said, "Let's shower."

Thirty minutes later, we walked out of the bathroom, shower fresh and without morning breath, and although still wet from the shower, we walked across the hotel suite and looked in the boys' room.

A thin sheet barely covered their naked bodies, but they were sleeping soundly, Tyler's head on Jacob's chest, Jacob's arm around his cousin, their legs intertwined, and Jacobs's dark, long cock hard against his belly. In the position they were in, we couldn't see Tyler's dick.

Angel said, "They will always love each other. I wish they were little brats again, and time could stand still."

I smiled and said, "They are good boys."

We went into the living room, and Angel brewed my coffee as I sat in the chair closest to the window and took in the early morning sunshine. My ass ached, but I was as happy as I could be. I smiled, watching Angel brew my coffee in only his birthday suit, thinking I'd like to see him back in his yellow briefs for some reason. He was very sexy in them.

Damn, I thought to myself, I love that man no matter how he's dressed or not.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers