Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 10

Story Info
The morning after Christmas.
1.1k words
3.8
3.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I made my way down to the kitchen, brewed coffee, made toast, and positioned myself as usual in my chair in the sunroom only ten minutes before I heard Tammy walking into the kitchen.

I had on my news channel, and everything looked as normal as possible. I had showered and brushed my teeth in Matthew's old bedroom, the room where I had spent the night fucking my oldest grandson. I had worn my robe to the room last night, and this morning, I'm sitting in the sunroom wearing it, following my usual routine.

Tammy came in, carrying a mug of coffee, dressed to the nines, only wearing new knee-high boots and not heels, catching my attention.

I was the first to speak, saying, "I like those boots on you. They look great with that outfit, but I gotta admit, I miss the clicking of the high heels!"

Tammy laughed and said, "Thank you. I am sure some people at the hospital will be glad they don't click also!"

We both laughed, and she said, "You were up early. I missed you crawling out of bed."

I lied and said, "I couldn't sleep. I was restless in bed, so I just came out here, turned on the news, and drank coffee. I may just stay inside today. I'll give Angel instructions on what I need to be done."

I smiled because the last line wasn't a lie.

The concern in Tammy's voice could be heard as she asked, "Are you feeling alright? Do you need anything? I wish I could stay home, but I have a meeting about the end-of-year reports at the Hospital's Board Meeting."

I assured her I was fine, and she should go, etc, and she sat her coffee cup down, stood up, leaned in to kiss me goodbye, and pulled my robe tight and together. Then, with a turn of the heels in his soft-sole boots and a sexy wave, she drove off in her Lincoln Navigator.

I reopened my robe and cupped my balls, raised them to my shaft, which I twirled around in my hands a few times, brought up to my navel, and let it drop as I moved my hand back down to my balls to repeat the process, and I could feel myself grow semi-hard.

A few seconds later, the notification on both my phone and the new smart TV I had gotten for Christmas sounded, and I tuned in to the app that showed me the cameras, and I saw Angel walking across the lawn.

Angel walked in through the kitchen, poured himself a cup of coffee, walked into the sunroom and stood under the propane tower heater, and said, "I am fucking freezing! Shit, it is cold outside."

"Exactly why I want you to go to New Barn and give Barnett instructions on what needs to be done today. I wrote everything down on this tablet. Then you can come back here." I explained to him how I had told Tammy he would be at the barn, etc, but in all reality, he would be here.

Angel said, "Your grandsons have a few plans of their own. They include you and me, by the way. Ty sent Jacob a video of him and you last night, triggering plans for today. I wanted you so bad yesterday after I watched you fuck Matthew's face on the camera, and this morning my son said I would have to share your cock with the group!"

"Shit. I'm going to need to pop two pills and eat a gummy!" I laughed and continued to stroke my cock.

"You do love playing with that beast, Dean, don't you? I still can't believe your grith!"

Angel said with a smile.

I pointed my cock in his direction and said, "Give me a preview of the dick sucking you'll give me when you get back from the barn."

Angel knelt in front and picked Bruiser up in his right hand, cupped my balls in his left and opened his mouth wide, and slid my penis down his throat.

I gently pushed his head, letting Angel know I wanted him to swallow the entire shaft. However, I pushed a little too hard, a little too fast, and Angel gagged, causing him to hit my leg!

"Mother Fucker, Dean! Are you trying to kill me? Shit!"

"Shut the fuck up and suck me!" I said, leaning my head back to enjoy the bolwjob.

And what a blowjob! Angel's lips wrapped around my cock felt wonderful! The expertise of his tongue on my dick put me in pure heaven!

"Oh yeah, Baby. Suck your father in laws big dick. Damn! You suck dick great stud."

I watched as Angel's handsome face and well-manicured hands worked the midsection of my body. His sex appeal oozed from his facial expressions, and although his body was covered in clothing, I knew a rock-hard muscular body was beneath them!

A body I wanted to hold and feel.

I pulled Angel's head off of my cock, and told him to take my instructions to the barn and line out the cowboys because they should be done with the morning feeding and their work should begin, then return to me. I told him to meet me in The Club House and that I needed his sexy self underneath me!

"Can I join you two in the Club House? And Jacob, too. He is on his way over now." Tyler asked, standing in the doorway only wearing a pair of loose shorts and a tee-shirt.

I said, "Yes. But you need to change into some sexy lingerie. Put on a slip and some lacy panties."

Angel said, "You can't make him be a girl, you know."

I said, "The fuck I can't! I am not supporting a sex change operation, but he is already pretty feminine, so I am going to work off of that. Jacob couldn't ever pull that off, but Ty can."

Angel said, "I don't think Matt will support..."

I interpreted and said, "Fuck Matt and fuck what you think! I'm in charge here! Get to the barn, line out the cowboys, and return to The Club House. Keep your opinions to yourself."

I turned and saw Jacob had entered the sunroom, too, and he and Tyler were staring at me. I stared back. I asked Jacob, "When did you get here, and what the fuck! How..."

Jacob said, "That's why you have such a big dick. You are one cocky mother fucker! But I'm better. I know how to turn off your damn alarms!"

I said, "Welcome to Grandpa D's Ranch. Let's fuck all day long, you sneaky little shit!"