Grandpa Has A Big Dick 11

Story Info
My two girlfriends relax with our horny, next door neighbor.
1.7k words
12.7k
10
2

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Grandpa Has A Big Dick 11

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible

I miss my chick Gabbie (Pornstar Gabbie Carter). My mom Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) too. I'm out of town on business, and my two chicks... yeah, two, I'm dating both... are back home alone.

Thankfully we have cool neighbors. They're keeping an eye out. Watching my women while I'm away.

One neighbor, Hank is particularly good at watching over neighbors. He's a nice guy. Funny. Chicks seem to like him. He's a mature charmer, and a really good watch dog for your house/condo... and girlfriends.

The 75 year old retired liquor store owner loves hanging out and swimming. Drinking and flirting too.

He's our next door neighbor. Kelly and Gabbie are both comfortable around him. He's always flirting, but he's also always nice and not creepy at all.

Damn... I miss my chicks. Fucking job. It's a pain in the ass. I've only had it for a year, and I'm already sick of the traveling.

"I miss my baby."

"I miss James too, Kelly. God, I miss him. I want him to fly back home and fuck my brains out as soon as he steps off the plane. God, I want his cock." Gabbie's freaky, horny bitch smirk makes mom giggle.

"Me first. He's my son after all. Hahaha." They laugh, and tip their glasses to each other. They're sipping mimosas in the kitchen.

"Hey, ladies. Just thought I'd check in." Hank walks in the open, back of the house sliding door. Grinning.

"Hey, Hank." Mom tips her glass to him. Gabbie smiles and sips her drink.

"You gals busy today?"

"Nah. We're just hanging around the house. We might go shopping later. It's mimosa time now though. Want one?"

"No thanks, doll. I'll take a beer if you've got one though." The old guy isn't into mimosas.

"Sure." Mom walks over to the fridge and gets a beer for Hank. She hands it to him over the kitchen counter.

Hank can't help but check out not only mom's huge braless titties in her thin white tank top, but also Gabbie's very sexy booty in her pink bikini bottom. She's bending over the counter across from mom, sipping her mimosa. She makes sure to wiggle her 23 year old booty a little for ol' Hank. Gabbie the tease at it again. Ha.

"I've gotta say, James is one helluva lucky man. Two gorgeous girlfriends. And, one's his mom." Hank drinks his beer and grins. A flirtatious overtone to his words is very evident.

"Well thank you, Hank. We're the lucky ones though. My baby is such a great guy. And God, can he fuck." Mom laughs mischievously. Mom the tease at it again too, I see. They all laugh.

They keep chatting for a little while in the kitchen. Drinking and flirting in all directions.

Then, they head outside for a dip in the pool and to get some sun. Mom's not shy at all, so she just whips her tank top off and voila! The most perfect naked titties you've ever seen. She plays it up for Hank. Jumping up and down and woo-hooing as she lets her loose booty shorts slide right down her long, silky smooth legs. She's got a red, thong bikini bottom on.

Hank's staring a hole through her 34FF boobs. He's seen them before. Mom loves to sunbathe topless... and nude, so Hank gets a regular, gawk all you want show from next door.

Gabbie takes her top off. She's got on a pink bikini that barely covers her nipples and pussy. Again... Hank's staring a hole through my other girlfriend too. The horny old guy is caught up in a hot, big titty chick conundrum. Who does he stare at next?

Hank surprises my two chicks by pulling off his swim trunks. He's got a white speedo on under them.

They look at each other and laugh, then give him a cheer. The mimosas are kicking in for mom and Gabbie.

Hank tosses off his yellow Hawaiian shirt and heads to the pool.

Mom slaps his old butt, and laughs again as he passes her.

Gabbie sits on the edge of the pool, her legs in the water. Mom does too. Sitting beside Gabbie. They watch Hank swim around. He almost drowns a couple of times from very intensely watching mom's massive jugs sway around as she and Gabbie chat and laugh.

Mom makes sure to keep up the flirtatious tone of the day by shaking her boobs for Hank as he swims his laps. Cheering him on too.

Gabbie smiles and decides to join in, pulling her extremely skimpy top off of her extra luscious, perky breasts and letting horny ol' Hank deeply ogle them from the pool. The combined titty flashing ends Hank's lap swimming really quick. He concentrates on more boob gawking and flirting. Way more fun ways to spend an afternoon than swimming.

Hank decides to get out of the pool and head to the bathroom. When he gets out of the water, mom gets a close-up view of his speedo encased bulge. Her eyes raise, impressed, and she nudges Gabbie to check it out also.

A couple of minutes later, Hank comes back out and stands by mom. She's looking up at him while they chit chat.

Gabbie keeps checking out his growing bulge. Seems like ol' Hank is getting excited being so close to four absolutely spectacular, natural, naked boobs.

"Very nice bulge there, Hank." Mom gets things a little more heated.

"Thanks, doll. Glad you like it. It certainly likes you." Hank's horny grin is beaming. His bulge is snaking around in those very tight confines too. Mom's impressed. So is Gabbie. They both watch it dance around, almost exploding out of the skimpy swimsuit.

"Well, thank you, Mr bulge." Mom wickedly giggles. She also reaches up and grabs Hank's bulge, shaking and cupping it. Shaking her eyebrows playfully as she plays with the impressive 75 year old meat.

Much to Hank's intensely horny delight, mom keeps playing with his tightly bunched-up bulge.

Gabbie watches and smiles, then she leans down and starts sucking on my mom's titty. Holding it in her hands and softly sucking on it as Hank watches and licks his lips. Groaning happily as mom keeps shaking, cupping, and fondling his growing meat.

Hank's bulge is bulging so damn big.

Mom laughs at it bouncing around in that tight speedo. It's starts peeking out of the side of it, and mom swoops right in. Grabbing it and jerking it. It immediately explodes out of its tight confines, pointing right at her.

Mom smirks and jerks. Pumping the rock hard old rod nice and quick. It bounces around in mom's pumping hand. So excited to be out and about... and being jerked off by the sexiest woman ever.

Hank is very happy. Standing there and growling. His hands on his hips.

Gabbie has her face buried in mom's 34FF breast. Cupping it with both hands and sucking voraciously on it.

A minute later, Hank's mood gets even happier. Mom leans in and sucks his dick. The whole thing. Right down her throat. Nine inches of rock hard, shiny and pale old white meat right down her throat.

Hank grabs mom's blonde head and starts fucking her throat. Growling like a crazed bear as he throws his hips forward, jamming his rod continually down mom's very accepting gullet.

Gabbie starts fingering mom's vibrating pussy while she keeps on sucking her huge tit. She tilts her dark brown haired head and watches mom suck off Hank. Smirking away as the action gets more and more heated and kinky. They both miss my dick very much, so they're making do with our old stud neighbor's for the time being.

Gabbie lets go of mom's feverishly heaving boob, and smiles at her.

Mom let's Hank's wildly bobbing dick slip from her mouth. A trail of her saliva clinging to the tip of it. She puts the excitedly bouncing dick right into Gabbie's mouth and kisses Gabbie's cheek as she starts sucking on that big old dick herself.

Hank's in heaven. Two uber babes sucking him off on a beautiful, sunny LA day. His shit eating grin is almost jumping off of his face.

Gabbie sucks down all of the precum that's pouring from that old weiner. She sucks it hard. Suctioning out more and more of the slimy clear fluid.

Mom sucks on Hank's huge balls. They're really big. Really big. Mom slurps them hungrily. Her tongue lapping all over them as she sucks.

A minute later, Hank is laying in the grass with mom riding him. He's gripping her massive bouncing boobs while Gabbie grinds on his mouth, her back to mom.

Mom's reaching around Gabbie, playing with her big titties while Gabbie grinds faster and faster on Hank's mouth. He's licking her out as she grinds him. My chicks juices flooding into his waiting mouth. Feeding him such a tasty, naughty snack.

Mom's bouncing hard on that big hard dick. Impressed with the 75 year old, gray haired stud's stamina and dick hardness.

They switch. Mom rides Hank's very happy face, and Gabbie rides his very excited... and very, very hard... mature dick with her beautiful, bouncy, 23 year old ass. Gabbie loves anal, so she's got Hank's well seasoned nine thick inches buried up her booty hole while she grinds away on it. Smiling wide and moaning loud and nasty.

A few minutes later, mom and Gabbie are laying on their stomachs, between Hanks legs, slurping down his fast spewing seed as he jacks off into their mouths. Each uber hot, big titty bitch eagerly sucking down as much thick gooey old seed as they possibly can. Much to Hank's immensely naughty and perverted delight.

"Damn, dolls. That's was GREAT! WHEW! You both made an old man's day." Hank rubs his cum glossed rod across mom and Gabbie's lips. Grinning away. They all laugh.

Mom and Gabbie kiss. Sharing some cum. Then, They get back to sucking the old guy clean. Being very helpful neighbors to a poor old pervert. Ha.

I need to get home quick. I'm missing out on all the damn fun. Damn job. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimp2 months agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks Andrew... Haven't heard from u in awhile

AndrewsGhostAndrewsGhost2 months ago

Great work again Dick. I'm really glad to see you still pumping out the quality writing. Hank was a great character and made me laugh. Hopefully, we see him again.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Daughter's Boyfriend Middle-aged mom blackmails her daughter's boyfriend into sex.in Mature
Niece Begs Uncle For Topping Ch. 01 Cock teasing hot drunk Niece gets an extra pizza topping.in Incest/Taboo
An repeat encounter with Ms. Jones She was my teacher in college.in Mature
Not with My Daughter Well hung guy fucks his new girlfriends daughter.in Mature
A Ride Home for Christmas Mrs Wood gives me a ride home.in Mature
More Stories