Grandpa's Gay Christmas

Story Info
Older man and young man having sex.
1.6k words
3.13
29.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. My wife and I have been married for 46 years. Before we were married, I had rare opportunities to have sex with men. Less than five times from the age of about 16 had I enjoyed the look and feel of a naked man lying next to me. I seemed to have more luck with the ladies, but being shy, it made heterosexual relationships awkward. It may have been because I was a bit immature, cause it wasn't that I lacked good looks. Many women have commented on how handsome I was.

When I was 23 and fresh out of the Army, I met my soon to be bride at an outdoor swimming pool at a local apartment complex. To me, at least, she was stunning. Slender and polite, petite yet somehow alluring. We hit it off almost immediately. Several weeks later, we began to sleep together in the second bedroom of her mother's apartment. Mom in one room, and my wife and I in the other.

I used condoms until she got on the pill. I'd call her after work, but mostly I slept with her on the weekends. My parents lived a few apartments away but it was a foul atmosphere at home. My mother was sick with cancer and my father was a heavy drinker. I also had two sisters sharing a bedroom, and I was relegated to the hide-a-bed in the living room. Not much in the way of privacy, we could hear my father and mother rustling or wrestling in their bedroom. My dad would take mom roughly I think, and mom would cry out in pain or in anguish. Once or twice, my father would come out into the kitchen and pass out. I woke him up a couple of times. I couldn't get any sleep, so I'd take off to my future wife's apartment when it was clear.

The wife and I had regular sex. Touching, deep kissing, mutual masturbation, and normal intercourse. At some point several years into our marriage, I felt the urge to do anal. It hurt her and she pushed me away. But I recalled how I felt when something or someone was nestled snug in my butt and would eventually get turned on. I found butt plugs, vibrators, and dildos to be most satisfying. Thus, at about 20 years into our marriage I began to harbor homosexual fantasies. Our son was born, my wife's mother passed away, my mom died and Dad remarried to what we refer to as our 'wicked step-mother.'

The step-mother kept the family at a distance wishing to keep my father to herself. They were right for each other - both heavy drinkers and sexually very active in bed. One of my sisters remained at home to be raised by this unholy duo. How she survived I'll never know. When she had the chance, she moved away as quickly as she could.

At the time of our 25th anniversary, I was at a computer software training clinic in Toronto. There, a handsome young man in the class took a shine to me. Although we were there all week, it wasn't until the last day that I asked if he'd like to come back to my hotel room. He was very well developed and knew his way around another man's body. I had no problem with erections then, and was able to fuck him to a wonderful climax. After a couple of hours of some of the best sex I ever had, he had to leave. We corresponded by e-mail a few times but never saw one another again. This started me off using the internet gay dating sites. Over the course of the next 20 or so years I embarked on a hunt to find the perfect male bedroom mate.

About 7 years ago, I came home one day and found a vibrating dildo in the middle of our bed and the sheets all askew. When I confronted my wife, she said that she thinks or knows that I am gay and wanted a divorce. I was stunned, but as I dug deeper, there was more to it than that.

I had been having her use dildos on me in bed for several months, and we began to experiment with her sticking several fingers into my hole. Our sessions would end up with mutual masturbation. I also could not maintain an erection around her. The minute I'd go to penetrate her, I'd get soft. She took this as a sign that I was gay. She began to share our bedroom activities with some guys her age, and even stepped out to an adult book store to give blowjobs in the glory holes in the back room. She began to take risks, and signs pointed to the fact that she may have caught an STD.

After the storm passed, my wife and I decided to stick together for the sake of the family. It was rough going. One day I came home and found another dildo in one of her shoes. That inspired me to look around the house and I was able to recover no less than 12 dildos and vibrators. Then it happened...

One day she informed me that she had two days of a seminar arranged by her employer. The first day she came home acting oddly. She had a demeanor about her that was a little 'off.' The next morning, I left for work, but doubled back around the block. It was still dark in the morning. I went up quietly onto the back porch and peered into the sliding door. Through the curtain, I saw her talking on a disposable telephone, naked, and rubbing her pussy. Shortly, she got up and headed toward our bedroom. The bathroom shade was up, and as I peeked into the window, I saw that she had several dildos mounted on the wall, and one on the toilet seat where she was holding a mirror in one hand and the telephone in the other - all the while talking, she slowly began to penetrate herself with the dildo. I lost it. I dove from the porch threw open the front door and charge into the bedroom. I plucked the telephone out of the garbage can where she had tossed it, and confronted her about what she was doing. She said that she had been cheating on me with a guy for almost a year. I took the telephone in both hands and twisted it into two pieces and put it in my pocket. I then left the house knowing that if she was truly going to a seminar, she'd have to be getting ready.

We gave each other some distance, and I began to do some research. My wife bought another two phones - one for her and one for him. I found them and cancelled the account. I also called the guy and said for him to leave my wife alone before I hung up. I found out that he was a security guard at a local mall where my wife would walk in the winter. He is an x-city cop with a permit to carry. He had been in three relationships with children involved over the past 40 or so years. My wife would have been his fourth relationship.

Eventually, my wife and I cooled down, and began to work through our problems. The only trouble was that sex with her was no longer on the table. A year or so later, my wife began to exhibit some mental issues and was classified as having early onset dementia. She now has a diagnosis of Alzheimer's. She no longer drives. But I've been horny. She is in her mid 70's and I am 6 years younger.

Recently, while on a website, I stumbled upon a young man in his late 20's. He lives in a poor section of town, and has some manageable medical issues. He is not a man of means, but we connected one day. He is very handsome and has a gorgeous body. We've been together for a few weeks now communicating through e-mail and TXT. We got together the first time and after about an hour of foreplay, I let him fuck me. He had never done that to a man before and came in about 20 -30 seconds. The next time, I went down on him and took his semen down my throat. He has a wonderful 7.5-8 inch cock with a dark patch of pubic hair at the base. He used to surf in Florida and has the V-shape of a strong surfer. He is very polite, complimentary, and discrete. He's in a place to himself provided by a benefactor with whom he says he does not have sex. His mentor is looking to find him a decent job with medical benefits.

We have struck up a friendship, and we have established limits and boundaries in our relationship. My wife's memory continues to slip each day. She no longer drives, and she stays in bed until late morning, and sits in the family room watching TV all day. I do the shopping, handiwork, house cleaning, finances, administrative chores, etc. She cleans the dinner dishes, does the laundry and ironing and runs the vacuum and dusts.

My new friend writes now and then and is providing a measure of emotional support. He says that he doesn't want handouts of any kind and is very proud to make his way through life on his own. Perhaps there will be more to this story as time goes on...