Grandpa's Guide to Girls Pt. 02

Story Info
Ben and Beth give up their virginity.
3.3k words
4.73
16k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

Ben and his Grandfather Frank are not just family - they are friends. That's why Ben turned to his Grandpa when he needed advice on how to relate to girls. Ben was interested in what Frank said; you will be too. All characters in this three-part story are adults over 18.

..............................................

Grandpa Frank was smoking his pipe when I showed up at his workshop. Grandma didn't let him smoke in the house. Often I'd walk through the door and be greeted by the wonderful sweet aroma of his pipe.

"That smells really good, Grandpa," I said.

"Your Grandma would disagree with you, Ben," he said.

"Can I try?" I asked.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "You want to smoke this pipe?" he asked.

"Sure. I like the way it smells," I said.

"You are free to give it a try, but I guarantee you won't like it," he said.

I didn't believe him. It smelled so good!

"I want to try," I said.

Grandpa rolled his eyes. "Knock yourself out," he said, passing me the pipe.

I put the stem between my lips and took a long pull. Suddenly, I coughed and coughed and coughed. It tasted AWFUL! It burned my throat all the way down to my toes! I could tell that Grandpa Frank was doing his best to avoid laughing at me.

"I warned you," he said.

"Why do you smoke that nasty thing!?" I asked.

"Because I'm addicted to tobacco," he said. "It's not a choice. If I don't light up this pipe now and then, I feel like hammered dog turds."

"Why don't you quit?" I asked.

He laughed. "Have you ever heard of a musician named Frank Zappa? No? He was before your time. He said the only thing you need to know about smoking. Good old Frank said that quitting smoking is harder than quitting heroin. I've never done heroin, but I believe it. This pipe has me in a death grip. It owns me. I'm its bitch. I wish to God I'd never started smoking."

"Why did you start?" I asked.

"Ben, if you made a list of all the stupid decisions I've made in my life, it would be a long damn list. And that damn pipe would be at the very top," Grandpa said.

He looked at the pipe with a sour expression, then knocked it out in his ashtray. "I don't enjoy the awful thing anymore. Haven't enjoyed it in years. Do yourself a favor and don't start smoking. When I was your age, I thought I could smoke now and then and quit anytime I wanted. That's not how addiction works.

"I know people who've quit. Ben, I know people who haven't smoked since before you were born. They all say the same thing. They never lose the urge to smoke. Ever. Pathetic addicts like us will smell smoke from a pipe, or a cigar, or from somebody with a cigarette, and the desire to commit slow-motion suicide comes rushing back. Thinking you can smoke a little bit is like thinking you can be a little bit pregnant."

"Uh . . . OK. I'll take your word for it," I said.

"Not just me. Ask the surgeon general," Grandpa said.

This was all very interesting, but it had nothing to do with the reason I wanted to talk. "You said I should come back when Beth and I started French kissing," I said.

Grandpa looked at me and smiled. "That happened quicker than I expected," he said. "I guess that means Beth must really like you."

"I think she does, Grandpa," I said.

"And I imagine you're very happy about that," he said.

"More than you can imagine," I said.

He shook his head. "It doesn't take much imagination," Grandpa said. "It takes memory. I may not be able to remember the number of my damn cellphone, or when my next doctor appointment is, but I have no trouble remembering how good it felt when a girl let me know she liked me. Believe me, Ben, I understand exactly how you feel right now. And I know what you want to do next."

Grandpa always knew exactly what to say to make me blush. I felt my whole face get hot. "It's nothing to be embarrassed about," he said. "You and Beth are both adults. It's what adults do. The only difference is this is going to be the first time you've done it. It won't be the last."

"I can't stop thinking about her, Grandpa," I said.

"Just try and leave enough time for eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom," Grandpa said. "You can think about her the rest of the time."

"I don't know what to do next," I said.

"You keep doing what you've been doing," Grandpa said. "Slow and steady. One step at a time. Once a man and woman begin French kissing, they've pretty much decided they want to do more. A lot more. You can bet that Beth is pretty glad you've led her this far, and that she'd like you to lead her where you both want this to go. If you can keep from rushing her, everything will be just fine."

"But what does she want me to do?" I asked.

"I think it should be obvious," Grandpa said. "I have a feeling that by now you've had more than enough opportunities to look down this girl's shirt. I'll bet she's worn some revealing tops, hasn't she? Girls like to be looked at. So look. Don't be a jerk about it, but let her know you like the way she looks. She'll understand that you want to see a lot more.

"I imagine that by now you've kissed and touched Beth almost everywhere you can. You're kissed up and down her neck, right? You've run your hands up and down her back and sides, right?"

"Yes, Grandpa," I said.

"Well, the next step is obvious. She wants you to touch and kiss her breasts. You'd like to do that, right?"

"God . . . so much," I said. "I'm just afraid of doing it without her permission."

"The very last thing you should do is ask permission!" Grandpa said. "Have you been paying attention to anything I've said? Beth doesn't want to make-out with a guy who needs a permission slip to make her happy! She's done everything a woman needs to do to let you know she wants more. So give her more! There are few things more enjoyable than unbuttoning a girl's blouse and unhooking her bra.

"Don't make her wait too long. I did that once. The girl figured out a very effective way of letting me know she was tired of waiting. One night, while we were making out, she put my hand on her boob, and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. After that, I made an effort to hurry things up with her. Judging by the amount of time you took to get this far, I guess that going too slow isn't a problem for you or Beth."

"This seems like a very big step," I said.

"It's the biggest step so far," Grandpa said. "Even bigger than French kissing. But it's what you both want. So get cracking. You've reached the point where things are going to start happening quickly."

"What things?" I said.

Grandpa rolled his eyes. "I don't think I need to spell this out for you, Ben. After you've spent some time touching and kissing a woman's breasts, you can assume she wants you to touch her everywhere else. She wants you to explore every part of her body. She wants you to take off her clothes and admire her. I have a feeling that right about now Beth is thinking that her virginity has become a burden, and she'd like you to lift that burden.

"I could be wrong. If I am, she'll find a way to let you know she wants to slow down. But I'll bet things continue to go exactly the way they've gone so far," Grandpa said.

He opened a drawer in his workbench. "I bought something for you," he said. He handed me a box of a dozen condoms. "I seem to remember being embarrassed about buying these things when I was your age," he said. "I've got a couple extra boxes in this drawer. Feel free to come get more whenever you need to. From now on, you should take a couple of these things with you every time you see Beth."

"I don't think we need these yet," I said.

"I imagine you're right," Grandpa said. "But it's hard to be sure. Remember that girl I told you about who showed up one night without a bra? The next time we went out she was wearing one of the shortest skirts I've ever seen. While I was trying to unbutton her blouse, she took my hand and put it up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties.

"I hope I don't have to explain what happened next. I did not have condoms with me because I didn't think I'd need them yet. It wasn't a problem because she was on birth control, but I was never unprepared again. The last thing you want to do is mess up a girl's life by getting her pregnant."

I looked at the box of condoms and realized Grandpa was right: I'd probably need them soon. I was crazy about Beth, and she seemed to have feelings for me. I put two of the condoms in my wallet so they'd be there the next time I saw Beth.

On Friday we told our parents we were going out to watch our school's basketball team, but that was a lie. We went parking instead. The minute I stopped the car we embraced each other. In seconds we were French kissing passionately, and things got steamy fast. As always, I began running my hands over Beth's back, sides, and thighs. She made sexy little sounds that made it clear that she liked what I was doing.

Following Grandpa's advice, I put one hand under Beth's breast, then moved up until I was squeezing it gently. "Ummmm . . ." Beth said, obviously aroused. I was thrilled that she wanted me to touch her there. I'd been admiring Beth's breasts since before our first date, and I felt very privileged knowing that she thought highly enough of me to let me do something I'd wanted for so long.

My hand moved from one breast to the other as we kissed soulfully. Grandpa said I should take things slow with Beth, and he meant I should give her some time to enjoy what we were doing. He said I shouldn't move on to something more intimate until after I'd spent lots of time caressing her through her clothes. But I was so overwhelmed by my feelings that I couldn't stop myself from unbuttoning her blouse as I kissed up and down Beth's neck.

I pushed the blouse off one shoulder and kissed her there as she put her hand on the back of my head, pulling me closer. She looked so beautiful that I was unable to resist the temptation to lower her bra strap and expose that breast. I felt her bare flesh with my hand, then sucked her nipple between my lips. Beth seemed to go a little crazy, shaking her head back and forth as she pushed her breast deeper into my mouth.

After all this, I just had to lower the blouse and bra strap off her other shoulder, leaving both her breasts exposed to my eyes, hands, and lips. I caressed and kissed all over her boobs, and she responded by saying things like "Yes . . . yes . . . yes . . . keep doing that, Ben . . . it feels soooooooo good."

This went on, and on, and on. I eventually sent my hand lower, caressing her belly and thighs as I kissed, sucked and nibbled her breasts. She tilted her hips upward in a way that seemed to invite me to touch her between the legs. I didn't do that. Grandpa said I should go slow so we could enjoy each step in our intimate journey. I felt we'd experienced enough new things for one night.

Eventually it got so late that we had to stop. I helped Beth put on her bra and blouse, then get straightened up so she wouldn't look disheveled when she went home. My cock was hard as steel by this time, and it refused to get soft. I drove Beth home and kissed her passionately in the car so her parents couldn't see, then I walked her to the door and gave her a hug.

I was flustered when I realized I was so hard that Beth would feel it. I wanted to pull away, but Beth let me know it was OK. "Don't be embarrassed, Ben," she whispered as she pulled me closer and pressed up against me. "I like it. I'm glad I make you feel like that."

For days, all I could think about was my memory of how beautiful Beth looked after we took off her blouse and bra. When I saw Beth at school she gave me a sexy little smile that made my heart pound in my chest. I couldn't wait until our next date.

After I picked Beth up, we raced over to the isolated spot where we always parked my car, then began making out so passionately you would have thought we'd been separated for months. I began helping her out of her clothes after only a few minutes, and I quickly found out that she wasn't wearing a bra. Grandpa said it was important for me to pay attention to things that Beth would do to let me know if she wanted to go slower. Or faster. The message I received was that she wanted to go as fast as we could.

It wasn't long before Beth was lying down on the back seat of my car, naked to the waist. I was lavishing attention on those beautiful breasts as my hands roamed all over the rest of her body. I began to caress the soft flesh of her inner thighs, and she responded by spreading her legs until they were open wide. I finally got the courage to touch her panties, pressing down on the thin silky fabric covering her pussy. "Ohhhhh . . . Ben . . ." she said, running her hand through my hair.

I knew what I had to do next. It was something I'd wanted to do since before our first date. I slipped my hand under the waistband of her panties and reached lower until my fingers were resting on top of Beth's pussy lips. I ran one finger up and down her wet flesh. She jumped and said "Oh!" when I touched her clit.

Beth's excitement grew faster and faster as I stroked her most private places. When I slipped one finger inside her, she moaned and went stiff. Since she seemed to enjoy that, I started moving that finger in and out. That made her thrust her hips up and down, inviting me to move faster and go deeper.

I wasn't sure if I should do more because I knew Grandpa advised me to take things slow and enjoy each step before moving on to the next. It seemed to me that Beth and I had been going faster than Grandpa advised. But I couldn't help it. I lowered Beth's panties and pulled them all the way off.

I've seen plenty of photos of pussies online, but this was the first time I saw one in real life. Beth's legs were spread wide apart so I could see everything in the moonlight. It made me so excited I could barely catch my breath. When I finally tore my eyes away and looked at Beth's face, I was glad to see she was smiling at me.

Despite what Grandpa told me, I just couldn't stop at what we'd done so far. I wanted more, and so did Beth.

I was glad he'd given me those condoms when he did. Beth watched as I put one on.

Beth wrapped her arms around me when I laid on top of her and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I knew Beth was a virgin, and I'd heard that girls sometimes experience pain when they have sex for the first time. I had no idea what I could do to make it as painless as possible. I wished I'd asked Grandpa. But it was too late for that.

I tried to be gentle, but I figured I needed to push inside in one smooth stroke and get the painful part over as quickly as possible. Beth grimaced for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Don't be sorry," Beth said. "It doesn't feel too bad. It mainly feels good."

The way my cock felt inside Beth's tight pussy was completely unexpected. I wasn't surprised that it felt good, but I never imagined it would feel as good as it did. It felt so good that I lost control of myself. I had read that women like it when men take it slow and easy during sex. But I wasn't able to do that. I couldn't stop myself from going in and out as fast as I could, and it wasn't long before I felt myself having the most amazing orgasm of my life so far. It was great, but I felt bad that I hadn't lasted long enough to give Beth an orgasm.

It turned out not to be a problem. Although I expected my cock to get soft immediately after I climaxed, my boner remained stiff enough to let me continue moving in and out of Beth's pussy. I guess it had something to do with the fact that I was only 18 years old, and I had the stamina of a bull. Soon Beth cried out as her own orgasm began. I felt contractions as her pussy squeezed my cock. It lasted quite a while, and I made sure to keep my cock moving inside her until she was finished.

Grandpa said that when I was ready to pull out, I needed to squeeze the base of my cock so I didn't slip out of the condom. That turned out not to be an issue because my boner was still big and hard, and the condom was as tight and secure as ever.

Beth and I laid next to each other for a long time, saying nothing. I knew that something amazing had happened. I would remember it forever.

"I'm so glad you asked me out," Beth said.

"I'm glad you said yes," I said.

My cock did eventually get soft. Beth and I held and kissed each other for several long minutes, and after some time passed we noticed that I was hard again. I put on a new condom, and we had sex a second time. It was a lot slower and gentler this time, and Beth didn't feel any pain.

After I took Beth home, I realized the car smelled like sex, so I opened the windows as I drove away. My mind was overflowing with emotion. I knew I wouldn't get much sleep that night. And there was another thing I knew.

I needed to have another discussion with Grandpa.

...............................

Ah, virginity. Good riddance! Now that Ben and Beth have relieved each other of that burden, Ben needs advice on what to do next. He gets that advice in Chapter 3, which concludes our story.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers