All Comments on 'Grandpa's Guide to Girls Pt. 02'

by JQueen9

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetronius11 months ago

Another bravura authorial performance! Another 5-star rating but this time it was by rounding up. I have two points to register.

First, I am surprised that Ben had no intermediate steps to report between French kissing and intercourse as to his own pleasure. Did Beth never touch Ben's erect penis? No handjob? No fellatio? It defies belief that those intermediate steps did not happen and were not reported as milestone points in his first-time experience.

My second observation is more technical in nature. You say in your bio that you are a long-time professional writer. That being so, I am surprised that you (like 99.6% of Literotica authors, very very few of whom can match you in skill or command of the English language), you fail to give due deference to the difference between the intransitive very "to lie" (lie/lying/lay/lain) and the transitive verb "to lay" (lay/laying/laid/laid). To me these errors were like stumbling blocks in the pathway of your masterful narrative.

mitchawamitchawa11 months ago

Incredibly well-written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJQueen9@JQueen9
I worked as a professional writer and editor for many years. But I published fiction when I was younger, and I've had a longstanding interest in resuming.