Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You do as she says, the slick cold meat slides onto your tongue and a very briney fresh taste coats your tongue. Definitely a familiar feeling only usually you feel near scalding heat from it. After a few bites you gulp with satisfaction. They're delicious! You eat your remaining allotment and start on the bruschetta. Gloria is keeping up but being far less clean about it. Her face is slick with olive oil and there's a morsel of basil on her chest. The waitress returns and asks if we'd like anything else?

"Two moscatos."

The waitress looks at you.

"They're for me." Gloria quickly corrects herself.

"Yes ma'am" The waitress walks off with little protest.

The drinks arrive and Gloria slides a glass over.

Leaning in Gloria whispers, "Just drink quickly dear you deserve a special treat."

You take a quick glance around and no one was looking. You took a big gulp and nearly spit it out. This being your first drink of alcohol it wasn't all that pleasant but the sweetness helped. Taking a few more sips it started tasting quite good really. Gloria was light sipping while be amused by your first taste.

Eventually you proudly drank the last bit and placed the glass down hard on the table making way more noise than you intended. You could feel some eyes on you. Gloria just smiled gently at you. She reached in her pocket and slammed down a wad of cash.

"Let's get out of here."

Taking your hand she leads you out to the side walk. Your balance wasn't what it was when you entered Julia's and even so you were still adjusting. Leaning heavily on Grandma was the only option. She paid no mind as you both walked towards the center of town.

"It's such a nice day, let's take a walk."

Gloria was headed to a small park in the center square of the town. Grassy with lots of statues and a few benches. There was a bench right in the middle of the square unoccupied. Suddenly your ankle gave out and you started falling. Gloria with her generous strength easily caught you. Lifting you up with no effort she carried you like a baby in in her arms. One arm under your knees, the other cradling your back. You couldn't help but keep your arm around her neck for support. People were looking so laying your head on her breasts seemed the only option. Gloria looked down and smiled.

"Oh Dougy you're bright red, here let's sit down."

She carried you to the center bench and sat down. You were on her lap still hugging her, head was swimming a bit, she was right, the alcohol went straight to your head. Gloria had noticed people staring. She tilted your head up and gave you a deep kiss. Your blood was red hot and you reflexively held her tighter. A hard presence made itself known beneath you. You eagerly swiveled your hips to entice it further. Gloria groans in response.

Breaking your liplock you kiss her on her cheek and keep kissing down to the nape of her neck.Near her ear you whisper, "I'm going to make you so proud today Grandma."

You push off to the ground, On your knees in the cool wet grass you're nestled between her strong wide legs. Unzipping her soiled overalls you reach in for your Grandmother's sweaty cock. It frees with some effort. Immediately your mouth slips over her still swelling cock head. Audible gasps from the passersby only entice you. Letting your hands lightly slide down her clammy shaft you slide underneath and into the dark hot fly of her outfit. Inside her smooth slick balls hang freely. Lightly holding each orb you massage each one. A wondrous glob of pre leaks into your mouth as her cock spasms roughly from the new sensation at its base. Gloria moans softly. You extract her cum tanks so they hang in the cool afternoon air. Sliding off her cock with a *pop* your tongue slithers down the full length until it's poking between her balls. Going to the bottom of her sack you strain your tongue to lift it. Each cum bucket hangs over both sides of your tongue. WIth your nose pressed against the base of her cock, the smell of her sweat shoots into your nostrils. The sour salt taste of her sack making your mouth drool. You can actually bounce your tongue to make her balls lightly slap each other on the underside of your tongue.

Gripping her cock you begin stroking it with your right hand. Your left hand and mouth working her magnificent ball sack.

"DAMN GLORIA! You spend your life savings on a boy whore?" a shout from one of the growing number of villagers.

Taking that as a compliment you free her balls from your aching tongue and and in one go slide your throat over her entire dick. More gasps from the crowd. Your tongue slips out and stings the base of her sack. Gloria is constantly moaning in pleasure. Mid moan she shouts,

"This my grandson everyone! Isn't he just the best!?"

Full of pride and her cock you begin deep diving her in strokes long and steady. Slurping and sucking noises emanate from your throat like it's a well worked fleshlight. Gloria's stringy fingers weave into your hair to help bounce your head up and down on her Granny dick. Minutes pass and suddenly she lifts you off her cock. You look up as cute as you can be with spit and pre drooling out of your mouth.Granny kisses you deep sucking some her own taste out of your mouth. She underhooks your arms and lifts you up. You spread your legs ready to be speared by your grandmotherly master. Your short dress hikes up high exposing your naked asshole to the wind. She lines up her shot and drops you. Your still rejuvenated boipussy grips hard. But the lube job you just performed lets you slide inch by inch down your welcome invader.

"Wooo yeah fuck that kid!" Another cat call from the penny seats.

Soon your plump buttcheeks get to rest on her balls. They gurgle while pressed up against you and warm feeling leaks deep inside you. Leaning forward and hugging Granny you start fucking yourself with her dick. Letting your ass rise high and to her tip before dropping full force on her steel legs. Your hole was at least able to free her dick at will unlike last night. Still your tightness was renewed. Every wrinkle and vein of her cum pump reverberated through your body. The harder you stroked it, the harder her heartbeat pulsed inside you.

Looking past Gloria's amazing eyes you could see the few dozen people who had surrounded the park to watch. Most of them other futas. Any of them wearing pants had a noticeable bulge. One had their lover reaching under her dress to stroke her as you pleasure your mate. Your pride was swelling almost as much as the veined cockmeat currently strecthing your colon into shape.

10 minutes pass and you're now squatting up and down her pleasure rocket. Every dozen or so pumps you scream "FUCK ME GRANNY!" It makes her cock twitch in unison. Suddenly she stands up, your ass still impaled. Bending down she lets your shoulders lay on the grass as she widens her gate and starts piledriving your now perfectly in shape guts.

Your legs list uselessly in the air as she drives you into the ground. Her balls slapping on your ass is the only sound. SLAP..... SLAP... SLAP... CLAP...CLAP...CLAP..CLAP..CLAP.CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP

Applause now fills the air faster and faster. Gloria is beaming at you and driving her cock in rhythm with the crowd's clapping. You have no idea what face your making but you can feel your tongue flopping out of your mouth just as much as your knees are bouncing on your chest.

"YEAH FILL EM UP!" someone yells, "FUCK HIM FULL!" another woman screams.

Gloria is now moaning with each thrust, her hand gripping your ankles tight. She lifts nearly completely out of you and drives home with a tremendous growl. Your stomach lurchs and a fat load spews inside you. She pulls out again and grunts hard with another thrust. More gurgling. Your stomach bulges a bit.

"THAT'S FUCKING HOT!"

Between Gloria death staring you and the feeling of a cum baby developing in your guts you can now see dozens and dozens of Futa just jerking their cocks out in public. The thought of all of them watching you please Granny is driving you wild. Trying your best you squeeze your ring hard. Gloria shudders and another large blast of cum sears through you. She lays back on the bench her cock popping free. A very tall Futa walks up still jerking her fat cock.

"That was so hot! I need to blow my load. DO you mind?" She asks Gloria.

Gloria glances at you, blood is throbbing in your heart and rising. Her eyes question your loyalty. You thoughtlessly nod and she extends her hand inviting the amazonian admirer to have at it.

"No touching, just blow your load and move along."

You shudder as her words echo in your head. The dick diva turns towards you. Her thick uncut phallus bobbing in and out of her foreskin. Soon enough she blasts a a dozen ropes of cum all over you. Your minute cock spasms wildly adding a few ounces more. Suddenly you're surrounded by futa cocks of all shapes and color. A white waterfall soon commences on you. The hot salty rain is intoxicating, and you can't help but rub it all over yourself. Keeping your mouth open seems to excite them even more for the challenge. Countless mouthfulls swallowed. Each one a different fetid taste.

It was nearly an half an hour before the crowd dispersed. Gloria stood arms crossed at her cum caked grandson.

"What are we going to do with you Dougy? Can you even walk?"

You tried to sit up but your guts were too swollen with spunk to bend your back. Rolling over on to your stomach, it took seconds to realize your mistake. WIth a loud belch your throat spasmed up a salty mouthful of cum cocktail.

"If I didn't love you so much, I'd pity you son. Here"

She bent down and lifted you with one arm over her shoulder. Your poor dress ruined and your skin sticky with spunk she threw you into the back seat to take you home. As the car rocked on the way home you wondered if maybe she had planned this. Maybe she wanted to see if you being publicly fucked turned her on just as much as it drove you wild.

Gloria the couch potato

The next day you awoke by yourself in Gloria's bed. You had excused yourself from dinner early to take a nap and seemingly slept straight through until morning. A gurgling rumble emerged from your stomach and your hunger threw alarms in your whole body. Looking down you were wearing a slightly oversized nightie. Your skin was washed so you must have showered before bed, Leaning forward your backside screams in agony. Being newly broken in had its drawbacks. Still, riding your grandmistress in front of the whole town was magical and worth it. Leaning forward your legs nearly give out. The wall clock shows 10AM. You stand up and WAIT. Checking the date on the clock again, it's been 2 days!?

Going as fast as you can, you come downstairs to see Gloria sprawled out on the couch cuddled up in her own nighte wrapped in a knit blanket.

"Oh Dougy how are you feeling?"

"Uh ok I guess but I lost a couple days."

"Yeah our sexcapades seemed to take a lot out of you. I fed you some soup but you were pretty groggy. You hungry?"

Pondering for a second you replied, "Yeah but please don't get up, I'm sorry we missed all that time together."

Moving quickly you knelt next to her and gave her a big hug. In the background some TV judge show was on.

"You sure dear? I can whip something up."

Breaking your hug, "NO, I should take care of you today. You always take care of me. You relax."

Looking to your right you could see Gloria's womanhood was swelling.

"Has it been 2 days since..."

"I didn't want to bother you."

Frowning you went in for a deep kiss.Gloria returned the gesture by deep diving her tongue into your smaller gullet. Her taste was sweet and fruity. Pulling free she sat up and threaded her long muscular leg between you and her so he were now prostrate in front of her. Lifting the knitted blanket her pale veiny cock was semi-hard and pushing her nightie up. Pulling her phallus free you engulfed the head immediately. Lapping between her cockhead folds you were then covered by the blanket, You could still see her beautiful face through the loose knit of the afghan. She had laid back with her arms on the back of the couch. Happy to be of service you decided this didn't need to be a rush job. You had all day to service her and you hoped to get every rope and drop out of your grandmother's magnificent member. Ideally she didn't need to do anything today but lay back and let her self relax completely.

Still slowly nursing on her cock head you started massaging her legs and pelvis to find the likely swollen cum tanks you hoped would provide your meals for the day. FInding one under her leg, Gloria lifted it ever so slightly for you to pull it free, The smooth hot near vibrating orb felt so luxuriously soft you felt honored just to hold it.

Feeling every crevice and nook of your Granny's foreskin gave a trendmous salty taste, moving your tip into her pisshole it begat a sourness that made you shudder,The added motion made Gloria pump an ounce of pre onto your tongue lapping at it eagerly, your hands began massaging her orbs. Letting your soft nuzzling continue for minutes and minutes. Gloria barely spoke, just soft coos as you simply nursed at her wonderful cock head. Pre leaking here and there providing you with some saitiating for your hunger pains. A new episode of her judge show had begun. Opening your throat you took her cock into it with ease only letting her length force it open. Just her cock head penetrating your neck.

Softly and slowly using your throat as a second mouth you bob up and down on your mistress. Quiet UHK sounds coming from your passage the goal is to keep her pleasure going as long as possible. Your tongue presses up on her massive passage under her shaft. Rolling your tongue back more and more pre oozes forth. Keeping your left hand rolling her orbs, your right traces and brushes over her small belly and up to her breasts. She coos again as you lightly stroke her nipples.Grasping her left breast you start pressing in on her hard areola and let your throat suck down more of her shaft. She gasps in delight.

On TV you can hear the judge chastising a defendant for not letting another futa take him on demand when he was unable to pay for his dinner at her diner.

"Such a slimy bad man." Gloria chided.

A splurt of warmth gushed down your throat. Releasing your left hand from her meaty sack, both of her breasts were now getting attention. You let yourself fall down her meatstick, soon her soft pubes were tickling your nose.A throat full of cock and balls on your chin were all you would need today. Keeping your breathes short you could just breathe with your grandmother stuffed down your gullet. Looking up she wasn't even looking at you. After a few minutes of just keeping her sheathed in you her cock flexed a bit. Some small warmth filled your chest. Still slowly you lifted your head pressing your tongue hard on her cock. A long hot load of pre leaked into your throat as her cock left its confines.By the time you could tongue her fat cock hole you had a mouth of slaty pre to enjoy. WIth a deep gulp you swallowed your meal.

Making your way back down you looked up and still no look from your mistress, you wondered if she would even glance at you once she started breeding your guts. Reaching cock bottom you decided to only come back up after she provided more of your sustenance. After a few minutes she flexed again and you rose and fell as commanded. Your tongue was now jutting out in small strokes to tickle her sack. A smooth rhythm began lasting for the rest of the episode. Your hands firmly gripping her waist it was just wave after wave of pre filling you up.

You could hear a new show starting, a day time soap, Gloria's cock flexed hard, Behind you the sounds of making out started and music was swelling.

"Oh Andrea I missed you."

"David you were so wrong to cheat on me, but I.. I.... can't resist you."

The music swelled further. Gloria gripped your hair and began pumping your head up and down like a fleshlight. Squeezing hard with your neck as she lifted you with each stroke she began moaning. Every other stroke she'd pull down hard and grind her pelvis into your face. Her sweat coating you with her scent. The music behind you was getting louder, Gloria's cock was still swelling larger.You caressed her balls and felt them rumbling. FInally she drove deep and a massive rush of hot spunk filled your insides, Gloria uttered little moans with each pulse of her succulent cock.

A sense of pride filled you other than the massive wad of pent up cum. As her cock softened you let it recede out of your throat. Leaving her cock head laying on your tongue several small ropes still leaked out of her. Now feeling satisfied you began again. Running your tongue into the flap of her foreskin. Gloria gave a massive shudder but kept watching her stories. WIthin a few minutes she was hard and you let your throat be her cock holster. The entire episode allowed for you to keep edging your grandmother to an even bigger load of cum injected directly into your guts. You had become a glazed over baby suckling at her cock like a breast. Suddenly you realized she was looking down at you. Lifting up the blanket she looked deeply into your eyes. Her soft cock still lodged in your throat.

Her cock suddenly shuddered and you felt an immense warmth filling you. A sour smell and taste was wafting up into your sinuses. Your eyes went wide at your realization. Gloria started smirking and relaxing but still looking deep in your eyes. It took several minutes before her hose stopped filling you with waste. As it calmed down she stroked your face.

"You are such a sweet little cum dumpster, Dougy. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Thuuuhk uuuhhh"

You immedatly started sucking and bobbing on her relieved cock. Her cock head now sour and nasty but your pleasure didn't matter. For an hour you sucked your grandmother's semi-hard penis. Your jaw was terribly cramiping but you were there to empty her balls. She came 10 times that day. And that night, well....

back to her room.

You awoke slowly. You felt like you were floating but you could feel strong arms holding you. Lifting your head took an enormous amount of effort. You could see Gloria to your left, she was carrying you like a bride up the stairs. She glances at you and smiles.

"Hi there my little cum dump, you passed out down there. Such an eager beaver."

"What time is it?"

"Around 9 honey you missed dinner but I figured you had plenty to eat today. Figured I'd just take you to bed and tuck in for the night."

You were exhausted and still just dressed in the now slightly distressed nightie.But she was right you felt quite full and your belly stuck out a bit. Gloria reached the top of the stairs and gently walked you into her room. As she laid you on the bed her naked strong frame glowed with sweat in the moonlight.

"Dougy I think it's time you just sleep in here with me. I think we'd both enjoy having access to each other through the night, what do you say?"

"Of course! Anything for you!"

You sat up and hugged her by the waist. Her pale veiny cock pressed into your chest.

"What did you have in mind for tonight?"

Not waiting for an answer you began stroking her 8 inch flaccid cock.

"Well Dougy, that's a good guess but as you can see..."

Her cock wasn't swelling, You reached for her luscious balls and they felt a little smaller than usual.

"See baby you drained me. But hey no biggie, women of my age have this problem sometimes.While you were away I realized that having a young lover like yourself requires certain planning. "

She moved over to her dresser and pulled out a small prescription bottle. The top opened with a *pop* and she tipped out a single blue pill. Opening the faucet she bent over and gulped a mouthful of water and popped the pill down in one swallow.