Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and Jeff, the first orderly who greeted you, had an empty wheelchair in tow. Of course Jeff and you grew closer over the past week. He was beholden to Dr. Bellwether, dosed on her sperm when the Church brought him here as a stray a decade ago. He was a very sensitive guy who dreamed of traveling the world... with his mistress. You suspected that could happen one day. Being the head of this division probably meant Dr. Bellwether was well off.

"Time to go Doug! Your destiny awaits!"

You appreciated the grandeur of Jeff's proclamation. You hadn't heard from Gloria at all during the week. But Jeff had said contact between patients and their mistresses was suppressed as a policy. You wondered if she really had saved herself. Either way you were on your way and couldn't wait to be held in her strong arms and smell her. You were drooling at the thought.

Outside the facility was a black SUV, a woman in a black suit and black sunglasses, Jeff wheeled you up to her and she silently guided you into the back of the SUV.

"Bye Doug! Good luck! I hope you and your mistress have a great family together!"

You grabbed his hand before he got too far, "And I hope she loves you."

Jeff smiled and nodded at you. Then waved goodbye. The drive was long and your driver seemed to not want to speak to you, just short curt replies to any question you asked. If she worked for the church there was a fair shot that she didn't think much of you. You resolved to just nap until you arrived.

----

The door flew open and awoke you suddenly. As your eyes adjusted from the dark back seat you saw home. Gloria's farm looked as normal as ever. The driver gave her hand and helped you out. Placing her hand on your ass she gave it a small squeeze, then she whispered in your ear:

"May the Goddess bless your mistress and the divine child she will place in this vessel."

"Uhh, thanks miss."

She patted your ass and pushed you along. As you walked up the drive, you heard the SUV drive off, keeping your eye on the door, waiting to see Gloria come greet you. But you reached the front deck, no Gloria. You reached the front door. The Lights were out, you wondered if she even knew when you'd get here. You carefully placed your hand on the door knob. It moved and the door gave to your push. A loud creaking came out of the hinges. It was indeed very dark in the house except candles going up the steps. As you walked in you noticed rose petals on the floor, the banister had a small note folded and propped up on it. You opened it.

Dougy I've missed you so much, I'm waiting in my room. Take off your clothes and come to me.

P.S. I already activated it.

You looked at your belly and felt it with your hand. Nothing was felt, no bell or whistle. Hopefully she knew what she was doing. You did as you were told and discarded your useless clothes. You spotted yourself in the mirror next to the door and hoped you were still the fuckable love doll she wanted. Standing on your toes you still had the ass she loved. Shaking your head you made your way up the stairs. Gloria's attempt at romance had you tickled and giggling to yourself. The candles and petals kept going all the way to her door which was slightly ajar. The small opening revealed more candlelight inside. You got to the door and opened it slowly.

The room was indeed filled with candles, the air was already hot. There in the center of the room was Gloria splayed out on her back, on her bed, her skin glistening with sweat, her cock fully engorged and slowly being fisted by her strong hands.

"It's... about time my lover. I've missed you so." Her voice was sultry and stressed. She must have been really backed up. She pointed to her phone leaning on the charger. The display was on and a little cartoon of an egg was dancing. She did indeed turn the device on.

"Were you able to save yourself Mama?"

"Ugh, only by working the farm nearly nonstop baby. Right up until I saw you were close. I was working my ass off just to keep from ruining this moment. "

The smell of her was radiant, Her musk was as thick and heady as the sperm she meant to pump into you, you imagined.

"Come to me dear."

Gulping you pressed forward. You climbed the bed and crawled your way up to meet her. Her face was awash in concentration and pleasure. You went in for a kiss and she slipped her tongue into your eager lips. She held you tight, her breasts slipping on your chest. Breaking the kiss you turned to her 16 inch monster, rippling with dark veins and bumps. Running your small hand up the length a large dollop of pre oozed out, gleefully you licked the tip taking in the flavor and smell of her, like the night she broke you in, you wanted to just pleasure this silver fox of a woman.

Straddling her waist you started sucking on her nipples, as you worked she lifted you higher so she could work the slippery red hot tip to your eager backside. The closer her hot poker came to breeching your eager pussy the harder you sucked on her nipple. You locked your eyes on hers. She was desperate to get inside you. You arched your butt to allow her starving cock to find its way. The fat rutting cock head found your opening and she jutted it into you hard. It had been a week of you saving yourself as well so her rigid cock head scraped right over your flower. She grunted in frustration and tried again, you were just too tight. Suddenly she threw you off and was immediately behind you. Shoving your face into the sweat stained mattress she lifted your ass up and then began working her drooling cock into you. Pressing backwards you egged her on,

"Mama I want you in me so bad, please mama I want you to fuck me."

She was digging her nails into your left cheek as her right hand was guiding her steel cock into you. Finally your well rested rosebud loosened enough and her fat dick popped in. You both let out deep moans. Finally connected together her hips began working hard in and out.

"This is the big one Dougy, gonna finally put a baby in you tonight."

You pushed back hard taking 6 more inches, your kegel muscles working over time to relax and constrict in tune with your hips bucking back on your mother's rigid lovable fuckstick.

"FUCK ME MOM MA, DRIVE IT DEEP IN SIDE MY TIGHT ASS PUSSY!"

It felt amazing to be working with her towards the same goal, for once you weren't just focused on her pleasure you wanted to get the fattest thickest load possible in you. Inch by inch she delved farther, your colon wrapping and warping to her once again. Soon her hard hips were slapping your cheeks, her over filled gonads rocking into yours. The room filled with more sweat and sex sounds. Each of you speaking in tongues enjoying the reprieve of over a week away from fucking. The sensation of her cock rumbling through you, the way your body contorted and flexed around the mighty pillar of femenine strength, all of it felt fresh again and renewed with purpose. This blessed woman, the mother and love of your dreams would cement your bond soon.

Gloria bottomed out and grunted, giving a couple small thrusts, she groaned and ripped her cock out of you. Your tightened ring sliding and bouncing on every detail. Her strong hand grabbed your shoulder and pulled you back arching you over her breasts she planted another deep kiss into you. Her steaming slimy dick coating your backside.Suddenly she broke your embrace and pulled you down on to your back, your face looking upward underneath her wide stance. There she stood over you. Her cock stretching down past your face and over your belly. Her fat sack inches from your eyes. They were glistening with her sweat and subtlety vibrating.

You stuck out your tongue and dragged it across one testicle. The smooth flesh being scrapped free of the salty musk emanating from her, she shuddered and a lewd line of pre oozed out onto your belly. You quickly lifted your head and sucked one over sized ball into your mouth, it didn't really fit but your lips latched on as taught as they could. Her tight sack constricted and the fat testes roiled, vibrating your lips. "mMmMmMMmMMmMmMMM" you groaned like you were yelling into a fan.

"Enough foreplay baby."

Gloria grabbed your legs and spun you on your back. Pressing your knees to your chest she quickly lined up her shot and slammed home. You screamed in bliss, happy to accept her entire monster cock. Squeezing your inner walls hard you made it as difficult as possible for her to drag her full length out of you and then relaxed as she drove home again. Her balls slapping hard on your backside. You reached out for her and she leaned forward and planted her feet at your sides. Kissing her deeply she began lifting her ass high in the air and dropping low to feed her length into you over and over pressing you down into the bed, making you grunt and moan like the whore you were.

"Ugh I can't wait to see our child! UGH I can't wait til you're fat and pregnant and I can just fuck you ALL... DAMN... DAY!"

She let out a low guttural groan and proceeded to keep her pace while her cock erupted in your small body. You felt every massive blast explode out and then get packed in by her womanhood, making you the bearer of her child. You yelled in ecstasy holding her tighter, it made her slow her thrusts and begin to let her cock just sink deeper and deeper into you, packing you full with her thick pent up seed. You imagined her egg inside you awash in virile sperm. You came from the thought alone, adding your spunk to the sweat soaked bed you shared with Gloria. As she came down and started kissing your body, licking the mixed dew of your fluids. You said,

"Thank you mama, thank you for putting a baby in me. I love it, I love you. "

A few minutes later her phone dinged and the display showed confetti and the message, "It's a baby!"

You both looked at each other.

"I don't trust it dear, let's make sure."

36 weeks later...

They are coming... Gloria's app notified her this morning. The child growing in you was ready to come out. "The Child" as in the Futa daughter you never dreamed of existing. The daughter Gloria didn't think possible. Gloria grunted from the effort of stuffing her cock into you. You were on your side, one leg folded in the other stretched upward as a grip for the muscled mama, plowing you. This was the only position you could be comfortable in for the past few months. Your pregnant belly used to be a sign that your lover was close to draining her balls completely. But now it turned your mother on 24/7, and frankly the child within had your need to be bred turned up to 11.

Gloria was gentle though, it'd been a long time since the aggressive sex you two shared. Now she always kept it gentle to ensure the baby and the device remained safe. The slower more loving sex was amazing. You couldn't lose feeling and so as Gloria's magnificent detailed cock lurched in and out of you, every bump and vein rippled through your over sensitive ring. Even now you were cumming excessively on the bed. Gloria had her left leg up on the bed as her body slowly lifted and sunk her pleasure giving girl dick into your waiting pussy. Never once did she avoid making love over the past 9 months. Every morning it seemed like she wanted to keep her girl cum feeding you and the child to be as virile and strong as possible. Even though it made no sense you enjoyed your regular diet of sperm from both ends. You'd never tire of it. Gloria was your home.

Gloria slipped her tongue into your mouth and sucked hard. Pushing herself in balls deep her cock erupted inside you. The satisfying warmth slid in and up your colon. You lovingly held her tight as she lightly humped your now wide and bouncy ass. Each of you cooing and moaning in pleasure. After a few minutes she dismounted and her cock popped out of your ring. The shape of her had a permanent memory in your backside. Likely forever, Mama offered her hand. You took it as you both made your way down to the door. Gloria carried you like a baby and the Church vehicle was already out front.

Time to become a parent....

----

It was a week later...

The process had been, life changing. The church had you numbed to perfection and you could watch the whole thing. When they pulled the child from your body, you saw her in all her glory. Wonderful blonde hair and she wasn't even crying. Just smiling at everyone. The doctors handed her to Gloria first who immediately came to your side to show you what the two of you had made. It was only a minute or two until they took her. You didn't see her again until later that day after she was given a clean bill of health.

When they brought the child in they asked for her name. Gloria and you had thought hard on the matter and settled on Glory. True happiness was yours.

----

4 years later...

Glory and Dora were playing with the goats. You were doing chores with Gloria. Gloria was moving hay bales as you swept up the horse stalls. You had been discussing school for the girls, Gloria was fine with public schools, you had just asked if maybe homeschooling made sense since the girls could face some bullying because of the still controversial method they were born. But as the discussion went on you saw Gloria wheezing and when she lifted a bale she suddenly collapsed.

----

She had a heart attack, after surgery and months of recovery she came home. But she was never the same. You took on more duties at the farm, You both used whatever you had left to help raise the girls. You were happy but she couldn't be the sex god she was. Her heart just couldn't handle it. At night you'd love to suck down her mast and service her. She'd sometimes lament that you had to take care of everyone now. But it didn't matter, this was a great life you still had.

----

Glory was 13 now, Dora 12, The three of you had gone to town. The girls got on tremendously well but both were on the precipice of puberty. You were scared, Meg had a violent streak in her that you hoped missed your daughters. You thought of their mother Gloria. She had passed 4 years ago. It still didn't seem real. Your savior, the strongest person you ever met, succumbed to another heart attack. It still hurt. SO much of life lately had been memories missed, times you wished Gloria had seen. With men becoming the vessels for childbearing a lot of the futas had grown closer to the male species, a modicum of respect was developing and everyday you felt more equal in the world.

But it didn't mean as much without her.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can we get ice cream!?"

"Yes Daddy ICE CREAM PLEAAAASE!"

You smiled and nodded. Of course they could have ice cream, they'd have everything you could give. Gloria left you the farm. Delia moved in shortly after to help with the girls and... well she was a nice distraction from your pain. Still friends you enjoyed her chocolate fuck stick still. Despite her age she could go for hours. You in your mid 20's now still looked quite cute in your dresses and short shorts.

*DING DING*

The chime from the ice cream parlor went off as you entered with the girls. It was quiet and just Trina was there looking bored. You locked eyes with her and she sprung up straight and smiled. The young lady had worked here a long time. She saw the girls grow up.

"D-Doug! Hi girls, what will you have today!?"

"Banana Split, Daddy's favorite!" Glory declared!

"I want chocolate fudge!" Dora added.

"Whatever they want." You said finally.

Trina smiled at you wide, "And what do you want?"

You swallowed hard, Trina wasn't being subtle. She had grown into quite the athlete and had been nothing but amazing with the girls and nothing but near aggressive with you since Gloria passed. You had managed to stave her off for a long time.

"I want... a vanilla milkshake please."

"Salted caramel?" Trina said with a sick smirk.

"Uh no thanks." You said looking down.

She didn't respond but started preparing the items. As she worked you noticed she had yoga pants on, they left nothing to the imagination. Her ass looked like a gymnast's and her bulge was huge. The girls came first, always. But the bed had been lonely lately. As Trina worked the bananas into the dish and skillfully plated your girls' treat, you wondered if it was finally time. Maybe Trina could be something new to enjoy, she never seemed to find a male she liked. Trina then started your milk shake. Once done she took a refrigerated carbonizer canister out of the fridge and put the whip cream on top. As she brought your items to the counter, the girls erupted in cheering as they took the split to a table and began enjoying it and talking about the boys they liked at school. You grabbed the shake and Trina had kept her hand on it. As your hands touched you saw it in her eyes. Something took you,

"So, I was thinking-"

"Thinking about what?"

"I-I was thinking Trina, you're an amazing person, would you like to go out some time?"

Trina kept her eyes on you but seemed to ponder the question.

"I prefer... to do the asking out, little guy."

"Oh well guess my mistake then."

She gripped your wrist, somewhat forcefully.

"Not a big mistake, actually I think you can make up for it. I have a special ice cream flavor that I need your opinion on."

You may have been that dumb before but now, you could see her logic.

"Uh sure-"

"Here come to the back, your girls will be fine."

She dragged you around the counter top towards the back. You said you'd be right back, the girls turned but then went back to gossiping. Once in the stock room, Trina grabbed you and embraced you in a kiss. She had always been taller but her work shoes had heels making you only come up to her chin. Her kiss was aggressive but gentle too. You eagerly went to your knees.

Trina slid her pants down revealing a drooling prick, smooth and hairless. Trina's wide plushy hips swayed to allow her lewd dick and balls to gyrate slowly. You quickly took her 14 inches in and worked hard to impress. Delia's geratric dick had kept your throat strong but pliable Trina cooed as her balls felt your chin. You looked up at her angular face and her soft black hair. Her smile was genuine and you could feel her passion in her hips as she confidently slid her length in and out of you. She tasted of sweat and smelled a bit of vanilla. You never finished your milkshake that day. You took the salted caramel straight from the source. As her balls vibrated in your hands and her she sludge flowed into your throat, you were grateful to find someone else, someone new.

Trina would prove to be a great companion, both of you were equals except for sex. She made your world whole again and the girls made your world even better. Gloria had saved you, You hoped you had saved her. Now you had to be the best person you could be for your family. Inside and out.

-The End