Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Futagra, saw it on TV. They said it'll work in seco-"

Granny's cock grew 3 sizes that day. As it went skyward her still substantial gonads inflated to twice their size. Each swelling with a loud gurgling. She was 14 inches of boy breaking behemoth now.

"Well my dear I think it's safe to say... your ass is mine."

Her moonlight shaded frame walked towards you. Her pale skin practically glowing with sweat. She climbed onto the bed and straddled your chest. Her sac was tight and stiff. It was vibrating with her roiling seed. Arching high above your face was the tip of her precious, magnificent she-cock. Gloria pressed it down so her massive head was at your lips. Wrapping your lips around her tip your tongue jutted into her pisshole. Probing it hard just like the first time you tasted your grandmother's sweet sex. The remnants of cum give way to fresh pre nestled deep in her cock hole. You suckle cock head for minutes, every so often feeling the flesh swell and leak more of her pre-seed. Soon Gloria is gyrating at the hard work you're putting in. Her stiff mast pushing in and out and side to side stretching your jaw out. Her hands slowing rub down her stiff hard body. Her luscious breasts wobble and drip sweat on your face. Soon she reaches down and grabs you by the hair. Looking down at you she speaks,

"This is going to hurt young one but I know you can take it."

Grabbing your head in a vice grip she shifts forwards. Her cock like a giant crow bar prys open your jaw. Her cock flexes hard and pushes in aimed right at the back of your throat. There's nowhere for it to go and it slams hard into your dead end. Grunting hard, you try not to squirm but she is very much at the wrong angle. Still her strong heavy hips drive forward, again her cock head slams into your soft palate. She finally leans further forward allowing her cock to slip a bit downward in angle. Feeling your meager throat giving in she slams her hips down driving all 14 inches deep. Still as hard as a steel pipe you can only give a gutteral "UUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH" She pulls out entirely and thrusts again UUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. You struggle to find the pleasure in this but ultimately accept it as a way to pleasure her. She continues to fuck your throat with abandon. Your sluttly gurgles and screams constantly modified by the angle and speed of her pistoning cock. After some minutes of adjustment you beginning moaning in long succession enjoying the fun notes coming from your throat as Granny enjoys your cock holster.

Eventually she drives deep and holds her cock deep in your gullet. Your jaw is cramping hard but you can feel her even tighter sac on your chin. She must be holding back hard. Finally she rips her cock out. A load shulk sound echoes through the room. Even in the dark you can see the spit covered cock above you. It's drooling all over your face.

Gloria slips downwards and lifts your legs high. Pressing the inside of your knees in she folds you like a deck chair. Freeing up a hand she lines her self up and thrusts hard. Her slick cock buckles your backside without effort. A girlish squeal erupts from your ravished throat. Pain screams from both ends but you're grateful for the pain in your backside. It feels fulfilling and validating as your grandmother drives herself deep into you. With her fat volatile sac pressing into your cheeks she whispers:

"Who's you mommy now you fucking slut?"

With that she lifts her hips high and drops them hard. Your colon ebbs and flows over her fat cock doing what it can to squeeze your elder's member as she start6s bouncing all 200 pounds of granny fanny on your puny backside. You squeal and grunt with every bounce of her mighty cock. Your knees ae bruising your chest and all of her weight is focused on driving her cock as deep into as possible. If you had a womb it'd be destroyed by now. A sickening clap erupts from her sac now. Each stroke clapping her balls hard against you spanking your bouncy ass for all its worth.

WIth your legs secured to your chest there's nothing stopping every inch of her from stretching your hole. You picture your sweet ass getting reamed into destruction and her fat sac bouncing on your cheeks making them red. In between strokes you start to utter;

"Fuck..ME..Mom.ME..UGGH..PLEASE!"

Gloria lifts her knees and squats low as she drops her cock into your ass. Grabbing the back of your head she folds you further into yourself so your ass is angled upwards. Her cock starts throbbing hard in you.

"Mommys got a big load baby, you ready?"

Her thrusts remain constant and painful.

"PLEASE breed me mommy! Fuck my guts and fill them up!"

She bounces a couple dozen more times but grunts harder and harder with each one. Finally she flexes hard inside you and bends you even more into herself at the same time. You can feel the tip of her cock somewhere in your belly. Then it swells from her fat balls to her tip and a big rush of cum fills you up. You burp and your guts make all kinds of noises to make room from your deep cum injection.

"FIll me up fill me up I need your cum, please Grandma."

She slams your mouth into hers and drives her tongue down deep. Her cock spasms hard inside you and dumps more and more sweet Granny gunk inside you.

Finally breaking her kiss you gasp and look into her eyes.

"Like I said I'm your new mommy now, no more of the granny stuff OK!"

You hesitate but murmur, "Ok mommy I promise.:"

"No more I want Grannys cock inside me, Now you beg your mother to fuck you."

"I always want my mommy to fuck me!"

"Good boy."

She shifts you to your left allowing her cock to stay impaled in your cunt. On your side now she lays down beside you still keeping her mast inside you. Hugging you her breasts press hard into your back.

"Time to rest honey. I'm glad your sleeping with me now. My little boy must have felt so empty without me."

Her cock twitched and you felt a warmness returning side you. You felt immensely safe. You had a new mommy now, Your old life didn't matter anymore. You had Gloria and she had you.

Your new mommy wakes you

"Dougy wake up. Dougy dear this is important wake up now."

Your eyes open and see Gloria's worn but beautiful face. She looks really worried.

"Dougy you need to get cleaned up now. Go shower and make yourself the prettiest you've ever been. I have a new dress for you that I'll lay out for you."

Still groggy, "What's going on?"

"I'll tell you later just do as I say."

"Yes Mommy."

You do as she says, her tone had you worried. In any case Mommy had your best interest in mind. The new dress was a light blue and super tight, matching heels were next to the bed. Clunking up to the mirror you could see your new restrictive dress was actually really slutty. You could only keep the short skirt down by keeping your knees touching which made your plump ass look huge! Was she going to show you off again? Carefully making your way down the steps a voice tore through you.

"Oh my baby, you've grown!"

Looking into the living room you saw your mother, well your old mother. The one you sinned against and the one who left you here. Next to her is Gloria your real mother holding her hand. She's very concerned looking at you. Her face almost saying it's OK. Your anger rises.

"Hello Lisa. What brings you by?"

Your words cut her, Lisa takes an astonished breath.

Gloria repsonds, "Doug that's no way to talk to-"

"My mother? My mother wouldn't abandon me!"

"You tried rape your baby sister!"

"She was raping me!"

You storm down the stairs and march in, somehow walking in confidence even in your new heels.

"You never asked my side of the story and you know what kind of daughters you raised!"

"I KNOW!"

Lisa was looking down, grief stricken

"I know now, that she was the aggressor."

Your face flashed in shock.

"You knew!?"

"No, only last week I learned Meg was assaulting boys at school, it's one thing to be aggressive but she was hurting them, one boy went to the hospital... I'm here to apologize Dougy."

She lifted her head and looked into your eyes, she was truly guilt ridden.

"Doug baby, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I abandoned you and I'm sorry to have burdened Gloria with all this stress and drama."

Gloria blushed, "Well it wasn't all that bad..." She flashed a knowing smile at you.

"Doug will you come home? I miss you so much."

This was amazing but you had a brand new life here.

"Is she still at home? Meg?"

"Yes honey but I'm keeping a much closer eye on her, and I promise to give you more attention, I failed at being a mother to you, I'm just asking for a second chance."

"I forgive you but Gloria is my mother now and I love her too much. You say you'd pay more attention but I know what that means. I can love you again but not like that. I choose Gloria."

Lisa scrunches her face in grief, but holds back her tears. She stands and moves to you for a hug. You hesitate but she wraps her arms around you before you can reject her. She holds tight and her dense bulge presses into your gut.

"You will always be mine, Doug, remember that. " She whispers in your ear. Suddenly she releases you and heads for the door. Gloria stands to stop her but Lisa turns to wave her off.

"Gloria thank you for being there for Doug, I hope I can come back some time and check in."

Gloria smiles at you, "Of course honey, Doug say good bye to Lisa."

You turn around and smile at her, "I would like to see you again, good bye."

Lisa appears to lose control but leaves before you can see her cry. The door opens and shuts with a soft slam. You are immediately at Gloria hugging her. She holds your head in her cleavage.

"I know that was truly difficult my beautiful boy. I'm so proud of you."

You pulled her in for a kiss, deep and loving. Her hands moved to your ass and squeezed tight. Lifting upwards you slipped out of your new shoes. Still lip locked Gloria spun you around the room in ecstasy. Before you knew it you were thrown over the arm of the couch ass up. Gloria flipped up your tight skirt exposing your black panties. Pulling them off she hocked a loogie on your rosebud and angled her dick into your pussy. Thrusting hard she made it a few inches and began working you hard.

"I was thinking my boy, we need a vacation." Her hips now thrusting is firm short strokes. Her lust stricken rod reaming your hole with determination. Your spindly legs were just rocking listlessly between her long steel like legs. As you moan like a whore you uttered;

"I'd love that Momma."

Her balls began slapping yours.

"Somewhere not too fancy... hey I know let's invite Delia!"

Your ring tightened hard from the suggestion. Gloria noticed.

"Oh I see that thought excites you."

Gloria began getting rough, her cock was changing angles rapidly as she made every effort to to fuck you into the couch. Her cock became extra hard soon. After moments she ripped her gut puncher out of you and pulled you to the floor. Holding your head still she fisted her gorgeous girl cannon until thick ropes began covering your dolled up face. They were scalding but oh so satisfying. After some time her flow slowed and you were having trouble opening your eyes.

"One second son, hold still."

She stomped off and came back. You could hear the facetime ring sound coming from her hand. Someone picked up.

"Gloria? How are you? How is everything?"

It was Delia!

Gloria responded, "Well first off I have to thank you for ruining Doug's boipussy."

"I'm so sorry Gloria I got carried away."

"It's OK, I got some ointment and he's right as rain now. Anyways we have reason to celebrate and are going to go on a mini-vacation. Doug has something to ask you. Go ahead dear."

You managed to slowly open your right eye and could see the phone held up to your face. Delia's beautiful ebony visage was there staring at your gooey ivory frosted face. She had a wide smirk and was red in her cheeks. Swallowing down some excess cum you asked,

"Would you come with as our dear friend?"

"Haha! Oh Doug I see you guys started celebrating with out me... OK sure I'd love to go on a vacation it's been so long."

Gloria snapped the phone back to her.

"Great! We'll pick you up in the morning we can go to the city and then the beach!"

"Sounds good Gloria, see you then!"

The phone reset and Gloria lifted you up like a doll and carried you upstairs. Throwing you on the bed she began fisting her cock back to hardness.

"Gonna have to pack all day long if we're gonna be prepared baby."

With that she slammed the door and you made sure to make room.

On the road to Feminaria

HONK HONK

It was the next morning and you were riding shotgun in Granny's car. She had just pulled in front of Delia's house. The front door opened and out came Delia in a really tight blue jump suit, something straight out of the mid fifties. She had sunglasses and white wide brimmed hat on. She was pulling a small suitcase with her as she walked up the drive. As she came closer you rolled down the window. Gloria leaned over.

"Hey hot stuff! You look amazing!"

Delia swung her hips to show off.

"Oh this ole thing? Hi Doug you look dapper in that dress where did you get a sexy thing like that?"

You were wearing the dress Delia bought for you. You thought it would be better than casual fare for your big trip.

"Some pretty lady gave it to me to make my Grandma jealous."

"NO she just wanted my son dressing as a whore. Which he is." Granny said as she pinched your cheeks.

Blushing you got out to open the back door for Delia. Gloria popped the trunk so you could load her bag.

"Dougy you're in heels, I'll put my bag in the trunk, besides I like to mind my things." Delia said with pride.

As you set off you looked at your grand/mother, she had a wide smile on her face. You looked back at Delia who was already reading a book.

"What have you been up to Delia?"

After bending a page to mark her spot, Delia replied, "Oh this and that. I had to meditate and sort of forgive myself for going overboard with you. Again I'm sorry, I also apologize to you Gloria."

"Oh? Why is that darling?"

"Well you loan me your grandson-"

"He's my son now, Delia. Not on paper but in every other sense that counts."

Delia lowered her glasses and gave a quizzical look but nodded silently.

"Well then, glad to hear it Dougy. In any case I let myself get out of hand and I felt that I disrespected Harold. After some deep thought I forgave myself and I think I just missed time with a man. Then again Dougy, you will have to do."

"Heeeey" You retorted half heartedly.

"Hey nothing, sugarcheeks."

"Oh stop it you two, I can't handle driving all this way with you two flirting like dumb kids."

"Sorry" you both said in unison.

Gloria didn't drive like an old lady. The countryside was flying by at a bemusing pace. Feminaria was the destination. A city with numerous buildings, beaches and attractions.

"So what should we do when we get there?" You asked with excitement.

You felt strong hands slide over your shoulders and grip you around your chest.

"I could think of one thing." Delia said loud enough for Gloria to hear.

Gloria quickly looked and gave a bemused smirk.

"I don't think you want any part of Dougy's rear end honey. He's got a hell of a grip now."

"Is that right my friend?" Delia's words sliding right into your ear. She continued to Gloria, "Well since you're busy maybe I can borrow your grand-... er son?"

"You two have no patience. Fine just don't make the car shimmy too hard, I can't keep the car straight if you two get too excited."

Delia freed you and laid back and slid over behind Gloria to spread her legs a bit. Her bulge was throbbing.

As you turned to climb in the back you gave your grandma a kiss on the cheek. "Have fun dear." She said with a coo.

The middle of the front seat had a fold down console allowing you to climb in back with some ease. Your dress kept your knees together and as you leaned forward your ass was particularly exposed to your Grandma's vision. You felt a strong whap on your asscheek making you jump and giggle. Delia beckoned with a finger, her other hand undid the knot holding the top of her jump suit tight to her chest. She slowly lowered the top down and down, exposing her heavy coffee colored breasts. As she exposed her six pack you went full chubb and started licking her abs as she lifted her hips to squeeze her jumpsuit past her ample backside. Now just stuck on her bulge you gleefully helped her monster out of it's home. Semi hard already, a generous lump of pre sat glistening on her tip.

Bending your neck down you placed the entirety of your tongue on her tip. Gushing the precum all over your tastebuds. You had missed this smell. Taking her in your mouth, you genrated as much saliva into your mouth to begin spit shining your friend. Delia moaned softly, running her fingers through your hair. Sliding your butt on to the back seat you pulled back to angle your throat properly, then gave a full dive into Delia's sweaty crotch. Instantly 7 inches of her speared your throat. A loud girly sound escaped your throat. Pulling back a few inches you dived again letting her slide further into your gullet. The squelches and coughs coming from you seemed familiar. One last dive and you smashed your ruby lips into the base of Delia's womanhood. Delia gave another deep moan as you felt her cock stiffen to full mast in your throat. Your neck cracked as it accepted her will.

You suddenly felt the car swerve a bit. Undaunted you tried to start bobbing up and down to work Delia's she shaft. Her strong hand wove through your hair to encourage you. The sun disappeared and suddenly the car was in shadow.

"Gloria what are you doing?" Delia asked.

"I need a pit stop, you two are getting me worked up."

Gloria had pulled behind a billboard. She got out and walked around the car to the door behind you. Throwing it open you felt her strong hands grab your hips and pull. Delia's cock sprung free from your throat with a violent schluck sound. In a split second Gloria had the fly in her overalls open and her swollen ass breaker was exposed to the prairie wind. Your tiny dress was pulled up exposing your naked boi-chute. A wide fat loogie hit your rosebud and her hard cock head was about to stretch you open.

"Dougy bear down, I'm going in."

As promised she drove in hard. 5 inches deep in one thrust. Your ass muscles even relaxed strained in agony. You screamed out in pain but before you could even get it out Delia's mocha shaft slammed down your gullet. Your muffled exhalation only opening your throat more. As Delia's cock head barged down your throat Gloria shoved more of her fat dick up you ass. Your added screams only making your throat vibrate and excite Delia more.

'Fuck Dougy, your throat is pure ecstasy today. Gloria baby keep it rough for him, he's making my balls tingle."

Gloria obliged and angled her granite Granny dick up to stretch you out even more. The pain was excruciating, but you played it up even more for both of your partners. As Gloria would slam forward you'd give a guttural groan as Delia's dick ran roughshod on your cock holster. Back and forth you slid between your generous dick donators. A chorus of sounds coming from your ass and throat, your granny grunting with each thrust lost in lust and Delia moaning as your mewling throat milked her cock for every drop churning in her ballsack.

"Dougy that little cunt of yours is going to make me blow!" Your new mom said with pride.

You managed to start squeezing her as she pulled out of each bitch breaking thrust. In mere moments she slammed home hard. An audible hiss and gurgling erupted from your guts. Delia screamed out and grabbed your head hard. Holding your nose to her thick pubes you heard a similar sound from deep in your throat. Gloria's fat dick was playing you like a bag pipe and Delia's black she shaft was adding to the music in response. Each lovely old woman giving small thrusts and coos as they filled you from both ends.