Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes later their shafts began to soften and all three of you started coming back to reality.

"Oh uh Gloria, I think someone's here."

You opened your eyes finally and saw some red and blue lights swirling on the back of the billboard.

"Oh shit! It's the pigs!" Delia exclaimed.

One Year Later

It's 10 AM on a Saturday. You've finished your chores on the farm. The sweet air and constant exercise has done wonders over the past year.

"Dougy dear! Come in, I've got a surprise!"

Gloria was radiant as always. This past year you both had built a home together. She helped you get your GED and life has been stable and well. You entered the kitchen, Gloria was standing at the kitchen table. She was wearing a flowing house dress made of floral and veggie patterns. Her hair dyed black with a single streak of her natural white. She had surprised you a few months with the new hair, you had said it made her more whole to show her age as well as her still vibrant self. You remember making love under the Oak tree out back afterwards and the extra vigor she drove deep into your guts.

There was a box at the table she was opening. You stood next to her and put your arm around her.

"What is it Mom? Another costume for me?"

Gloria looked at you and smiled, she hip checked you playfully. Her still muscular legs knocked you a foot or so. Quickly regaining your position she began to open it.

"No silly! My photobook finally came! All our memories from this past year!"

You gulped, wondering just how much she managed to document. "Let's look at it in the living room." You chimed, Gloria led the way. Sitting down on the sofa she removed the book. It had the three of you all cuddling on the beach. Deliah, Gloria and you, wearing swim suits, the girls covering their curves and physiques. You in a thong. Deliah had shown the thong to you at the mall there in the city. You thought it was a joke and then it turns out Gloria purposefully didn't pack any swim trunks. You tapped the cover where your thong was.

"I still catch myself trying to pull the string out of my crack."

"Ah yes dear, phantom ass string syndrome, I've heard of that."

You leaned into her larger cuddlier frame as she opened it. And it was a hell of an opener, there you were stretched out in the backseat sucking on Deliah's hog, she was playing with her nipples. You could see your slutty self arching back to ensure your ass was as sexy as could be.

"You sneaky sneaky old lady."

Gloria elbowed you, "Hey old or not I can work a phone, I took this a minute before I had to stop and take that ass of yours personally!"

You laid your head on her shoulder, "Yeah I really know how to take dick don't I?"

"Yes you do my boy, and I made sure this book proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt."

"I'm just glad that Cop let us off, She scared the hell out of me."

"Most cops I find never enforce that law, they know two women having their way with a young man is completely decent, even in public. Love and even lust are just fine to show in public. "

She turned the page and there was a collage of the luxurious hotel room Deliah paid for, the big beds, the balcony, the hot tub. Turning the page there was a full spread of you spit roasted on Gloria's 16 inch cock and Deliah's ebony girth.

"Felt good after a long trip to really get comfortable and break in a room." She said sarcastically.

Playing along, "yeah unless I get my several feet of girl cock in me all at once, I can't sleep."

The album continued, there was the trip to the mall where you all found clothes for each other. Deliah spent the most because she was trying to orchestrate as much sex as possible with the both of you. That night she dragged you two to the night club. Deliah had gotten you tight shiny bicycle shorts. One selfie showed the trio enjoying the dance floor. Deliah in a blue gown and white pearls, slits all down the sides and front to show off her chiseled abs, arms, back and somewhat risque side dick windows. She ended up getting several boys suckling at her cock at once that night. Sure enough the next page had a pic of her throat fucking one while the other two worked each of her gonads. Deliah had picked out a sleek red sleeveless jumpsuit for Gloria. It really showed off her arms and had a diving neck line for maximum cleavage. You were entranced by her all night. Several of the next images were you worshiping her cock in the champagne lounge. The next you bent over the side with her immense length hanging out of her fly fucking you into the cushions. By the time she slung a pint of cum in you there was about 12 patrons cheering her on.

"What was it they were chanting dear?"

"FUCK THAT ASS!" You said loud enough to startle her.

Gloria laughed, "You... hahaha, you were so adorable in those shorts! Everyone wanted a piece of you!"

You also remembered getting your cheeks pinched a lot, both sets. Sure enough the next page showed the aftermath, you passed out slung over the lounge couch a heavy river of Gloria's fetid load dripping down your leg. You all woke up the next morning sore, the ladies hungover from drinking, you with a gut bloated from cum. The album showed the trip to the beach from later that day. Your thong still embarrassing you but being that exposed next to those two goddesses still made you hard. They both didn't use the beach much. Just laid and enjoyed the sun while mostly covered. Only Deliah indulged you by going for a swim together. While she had some freckles and small blemishes, her chocolate skin glistened in the sun, she was truly a thing of beauty. It was an utter thrill to jerk her off beneath the waves. Though you do recall lots of big dicked women fucking their partners openly on the beach. Still, Deliah holding you aloft in the water as you eagerly worked her womanhood, lubed by the sea. When she blew, you manage to lock your lips around her swollen cock and swallow every rope and wad of her delicious seed. The only thing Gloria's pictures showed were you and Deliah holding each other in the water.

Gloria turned the page and there were three of you at dinner. The girls looked amazing again, Gloria had you in a hot pink tube dress with Blue platform sandals. There was a clamshell beurette in your short hair. You remembered the waitress flirting with you and getting dirty glances from your escorts.

" Why is your plate empty dear? Weren't you hungry?"

You tapped the bulge in your stomach.

"I was too full thanks to both of your helpings of yogurt with sea salt."

Gloria roared with laughter. She began laughing a lot more shortly after this trip. Guess she just enjoyed life more.

"Well can you blame us honey? You're a 10 hun and that ass is a 50. "

You gripped her hand and kissed her deep. She broke it after a moment, "Yes yes, I know you lust for my stiff member, but we're almost done baby."

She turned the page and there was you draped over the couch in the club lounge again drunk of girl gunk, it was taken from behind showing your gaping well fucked pussy drooling cum. The picture was sideways though. Suddenly Gloria turned the book so the picture was oriented correctly.

"Is this for jerking off, momma?"

She pulled a flap and the back of the book became a wide hole. Her 16 inch mammoth dick flew threw.

"No it's for this."

Without warning Gloria grabbed your hair and drove your mouth down her length, choking on it halfway down you quickly swallowed hard and accepted her full length. She was sneaky, she'd become a good prankster. Hiding feed in your pants so the animals would follow around the farm. Presents that turned into well, similar setups to this. You leaned forward to arch your neck and get the best angle on sucking her fat cock. You gave long strong strokes to quickly entice the tasty sperm she had generated since fucking you in the middle of the night. You hummed her favorite song "walk like a man" by the four seasons, you learned a while ago that it made her generate even more delicious cum to fill your small body. But suddenly she held you down and directed you to keep her deep and just to small strokes.

"Keep your head down dear, I want to look at the nice picture. The one of my darling son, overflowing with my love. Ugh yeah I remember seeing all those jealous women, wishing they could be me... ugggghhh balls deep in a young boy trained into the perfect... UGH Cock SLUT! FUCK DOUGY, You make me sooo... HAPPPYYYYY!"

Her cock erupted, almost a continuous volume burst forth. You were well adapted to the vibration and volume of her load belching into you, both ends. As you breathed deeply through your nose and savored the tannins and umami of her luscious thick sperm, you recalled the way back home on that trip. Deliah drove so you could cuddle with your mother. Your lover Gloria had saved you, even from your birth mother. The year since she has always been there for you and you've tried to be the best son and cocksleeve you could be.But again now as you remain speared on her senior rod you wonder if she needs anything more.

----

You awake, laying on Gloria's lap, her cock is limp in front of you and she's dozing. You and her do this from time to time. Passing out from love making, each time you waking up with pride at your successful mission of relieving her blue balls. If only you could do more, if only you could be more for her... Maybe one day.

Gloria's hand began stroking your hair, you sat up and looked deeply into her eyes. She smiled, "Happy Anniversary Doug, I'm so happy you and I have made a life together."

You hugged her and thanked the stars you had her, maybe one day you could be even closer, something even better for you two... One day

Sometime later... There's a letter

Another day well spent outside caring for the animals Gloria kept. It was amazing what your body had become with the daily workout. No longer wiry, your arms and chest had developed and the constant squats turned your bubbly squishy butt into a toned round ass, Gloria enjoyed spanking you now and she relished your very strong kegels. Gloria insisted on still helping, it was her farm after all and you could tell she wanted to remain active. At her age it had to be dangerous to become complacent.

You came into the kitchen and poured some lemonade to cool off. You relaxed at the table thinking of tonight when inevitably you'd find a way to work that gorgeous Gloria dick into you somehow. It was astounding how the both of you remained constantly turned on. Back with Lisa, you feared the day you'd be submitted and taken by a Futa. It always appeared as subjugation or brainwashing. If that's what really happened you cared not, Mom was your everything and pleasing her was your favorite thing to do.

The front door opened and closed. Gloria came slowly walking into the room. She looked really upset. She had a large envelope which was opened and had a letter sticking out that she was reading.

"What's up Mom?"

Not even looking up, "Um, it's a packet from the Church..."

"Mama please sit, you look as pale as a ghost!"

You helped her into the chair. She handed you the letter. You read it:

Dear Madam of the house,

You are receiving this communication because you have a properly registered male listed as son and/or subjected male residing in your dominion. You are also receiving this because according to our records, you have viable virile sperm but are unable to carry any more children due to your age...

You had no clue Gloria was facing this. She never discussed her health. You never even knew if she wanted more kids.

"Why didn't you tell me Mama?"

"Just read!"she blurted out, still upset.

We at the Church constantly fund new science and technology to enhance the Goddess' vision and lessons. This has led us to a breakthrough. No longer must Futa carry Futa children. No longer must they suspend their lives to raise their young, much less useless males. Today we have a procedure to harvest your remaining eggs and place them in an incubator that can be surgically implanted into a male. The procedure secures the "Masculine Fabricated Womb" to the male subject's spine and allows for fertilization of your eggs within the subject. You may use your male as you wish, they will retain any and all stimulation. But your virile seed may now flood the womb. At your discretion or even on a set schedule your male's womb would prepare an egg for fertilization. Under proper care and checkups your new child would be born with a simple C-section.

You were aghast, not in horror but just for the sheer shock of it all.

"Mama, what does this mean?"

She looked down and smiled. She turned upwards and put out her hands on the table. You quickly held them and the letter.

"It... it means, my secret wish can be true, we can raise a family together."

Shock, fear, excitement... you felt everything. Though at best you managed to just let your jaw go slack. Of course that's what was missing! She would always comment on kids she saw. She had gleefully said we'd be great together as parents if only she was younger.

"Mama if you want this... of course I do too!"

You shot over to her with a hug and a kiss.

----

A week later at the clinic listed in the packet, you both sat in a consultation room. You have been waiting an hour already and your joint anxiety was rising above your heads now. Luckily a tall woman in heels and a doctor's coat walked in.

"Good Evening... ummmm Gloria, hello I'm Doctor Bellweather"

Gloria stood and shook her hand, and she introduced you. You also stood and extended your hand but the good doctor just smiled at your mother and said, "You can both take a seat."

As you sat she started her briefing. The doctor went over some of the more nitty gritty aspects. The whole process would involve minor surgery on Gloria about a 1 hour procedure to extract her remaining viable eggs. For you it'd be a longer procedure about 5-10 hours. You would be in recovery for about a week to ensure your body didn't reject the device and so your wounds would heal completely. Gloria though could go home immediately. They showed an example of the device. It was a ring with a sort of dome attached to one end. Maybe 3 inches in diameter. Once fertilized the device would expand the dome to accommodate the embryo. Once the baby was ready it would notify the approved local medical facility and they would come and collect you so they could complete the birthing.

It was dumbfounding, you felt like you were in Star Trek or something. But every time you looked at your lovely mother her smile grew wider. After Dr. Bellwether finished she asked if we had any more questions.

"If it's my eggs and I'm the one fertilizing them... how does my Dougy play into this?"

The doctor hesitated, "Well your male is simply a receptacle, he will carry the child to term so you can continue with your blessed life unabated with the rigors of child bearing and birth. Only futa should provide material for futa development, as far as the church is concerned. We do preach that Futas shouldn't normally do this but since this intended for women such as yourself we don't believe it will have a negative effect on the genetic viability of your offspring,"

You swallowed hard, and Gloria didn't like that answer. But she still nodded, you couldn't blame her. The world is the way it is and despite any inklings you had about male rights and your freewill, you weren't a hero and neither was Gloria. You just had each other and this would hopefully be a next step.

"When can we start? You asked.

The doc's eyes opened wide, she stared daggers at you then turned back to Gloria.

"When would you like to schedule the procedures, miss?"

Gloria looked at you nervously and shrugged. "Tomorrow?"

"Very well, 1 PM tomorrow, do not feed your male after 9PM tonight, you should avoid eating anything but liquids tomorrow. After the procedure you can do as you like, we will keep your male here afterwards. We highly recommend you do not ejaculate if you intend to induce pregnancy immediately. We find that pent up seed is the most virile and the device is more accustomed to the thicker volume."

You caught yourself licking your lips... still a cockslut.

----

You awoke in the hospital bed, relatively comfortable. No TV just white bricks. There was a button for the nurse on your bed, you pressed it. A moment later a man with a collar marked "orderly" walked in smiling.

"Yes young man, good to see you awake."

You asked for some water and he obliged.

"Are you in any pain? Especially your abdomen and groin?"

You were confused. Your abs hurt a bit and yes you felt some discomfort down "there".

"Yes a little on both, why does my crotch feel weird?

The orderly leaned in pretending to help you with the water,

He whispered, "They clipped you."

WHAT!???

"How? Why? Mama wouldn't let them-"

The orderly covered your mouth.

"Shhhhh, They always do that here. Even if you broke your leg, they'd have sterilized you. Just Church policy now."

You tears were multiplying. "What about the device, is it good?"

"All went well, you can bear your mistress' babies now."

At least they didn't lie to bring you in, Gloria's wish could still come true. Suddenly you heard a booming voice outside, someone was angry. The door burst open, Another orderly pushed in Gloria on a wheelchair. She was screaming, "How dare you do this!, You didn't even ask ME!"

Behind her was the doctor.

"Madam, please calm yourself!"

"I AM CALM! HOW DARE YOU CLIP MY BOY! AGAINST MY WISHES!"

You sat up, immediate pain followed and you slumped back.

"DOUGY! Baby I'm sorry I didn't know! Lay back honey, you're still recovering!"

She stood, both orderlies tried to stop her but she outsized and muscled them easily. She grabbed your hand and kissed it.

"I'm sorry baby, I had no clue!'

The doctor appeared at the foot of your bed, she still refused to even notice you.

"Madam, as I said it's Church policy. Males are weaker and especially because of this procedure they need to be sterilized. We can't have males generating the genetic material for the future of our civilization. Especially for our new miracle."

Gloria buried herself in your chest.

"Mama, it's ok... We got what we wanted. Please just go home and rest, wait for me. I'll be home soon. Then we can begin our family..."

Gloria looked into your eyes and smiled. "Thank you baby, I'll be good, I'll wait and when you get home, Mama will take care of you."

"Now, this is very nice." The doc said with a perfect pander. Gloria stood tall, taller than the doctor.

"If there's a single thing different with him when he gets home I will have your license, you BITCH!"

She looked down, blushing from the conflict. She gave a slight nod. Gloria returned to your side.

"One week baby, one week and they send you home. I'll be waiting. I love you Dougy."

"I love you Mom."

----

One week later, You were fully recovered. A very light scar remained and nothing felt out of sorts inside. The staff spent the week preparing you for what would come. They showed you the successes and even the failures. The failures mostly came from overly aggressive Futa partners, you were advised to do your best not to aggravate or overexcite your mistress, remind them of the life that would be growing inside you. They showed you videos of the fertilization process. Literal x rays of how the sperm would flood the colon and when detected the device would filter it and present the material to the prepared egg. They also trained you on the mobile app that regulated your device. Of course just the Futa would have control but it was pretty simple to set a schedule or have the device prepare an egg in only minutes. You wondered if your need to please Gloria was this strong or were they actually drugging you? You wondered because this all seemed normal already. You felt you should be freaking out but you only felt an ache to procreate, to receiving Gloria's seed as soon as possible. This had been your state of mind for well over a year now.