Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria broke off, "I missed you Delia."

"Ugh I missed you too, isn't it lovely to be sharing someone who enjoys both of us and we get to sit afterwards!"

Gloria let out a good chuckle. "It's true we both get to be tops now! Hey guess what our little man did this morning?"

"What?"

You wondered if they had forgotten that they were literally fucking you into oblivion.

"SO he does his chores without asking, has me bed him right there in the barn, and after I blow my load deep inside him he practically ass traps me so I let a number 1 go inside him!"

"DOUGY! You absolute hornball! When did you become so kinky!"

They stayed silent as they each bent you backwards with the sheer force of their girl meat. There was no way to respond other than to squeeze your neck and ass tighter, so you did.

"OH FUCK" They said in unison. WIth perfect precision each cock erupted inside you. Your guts and stomach feeling like a water balloon. Each cock caught on your insides so you felt every wad move from their balls to their tip. An extreme sweetness and saltiness hitting your tongue. For 15 minutes they stayed deeply plugged in you each one letting a spasm of cum go even minutes after the last. Finally they lift themselves out of you. Your body too weak to even kneel you collapse on the kitchen floor. A inch wide trickle of cum flowing freely out of your mouth and rectum.

Looking up you could see both of them hugging each other their slick cocks pressed against each other dripping more of their ladyslime on your face.

Gloria looked into Delia's eyes, "I think this is the start of something beautiful, don't you think so Doug?"

You were truly at peace but all you could do is cough a small splatter of semen on the floor.

Delia giggled and rested her forehead on Gloria's, "I think that means yes."

A new order is established and Gloria gives a long good

After a couple hours rest and dinner, it was decided that you would split your time among Granny and Delia. Monday through Wednesday you'd stay on the farm with Granny. Thursday through Saturday was your time with Delia. Sunday would always be shared with the three of you preferably doing something nice together out and about.

It being a Wednesday night you prepared a bag to take with you in the morning. While searching your closet for extra short shorts something hard pressed up on the small of your back.

"I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I'll be making a space for you in my closet."

Sensing Delia's musk and alluring voice you turn and see her towering over you smiling and quietly purring.

"Can I get a goodbye kiss?" You ask.

Silently she grabs your ass with both hands and easily lifts you like a baby. Moving in her silver hair caresses your face and she plunges in a for a deep tongue filled kiss. After a moment she places you back down slaps your ass and says, "see you later hot stuff".

You smile and turn back to your task. You double check you've packed your new dress. It's from Grandma but it's still yours to flaunt.

After packing you move to head downstairs but decide to be a bit playful. Opening up her wardrobe you find some of her more racy underwear options. A red thong with a lacy front. The pouch in front left way more room but still looked good on your tiny frame. Then you found a nightshirt of hers. Tying the bottom of the shirt to show off your tummy you head off downstairs.

You can hear the TV on in the living room. There on the couch is your Grandmother lounging in all her glory. Still caked in the mess of the earlier events her cock is emanating a smell of pure lust. Gloria turns and notices you. A quick up and down from her confirms that you got the effect you'd hope for.

"Dougy... you look downright adorable. What brought this on?"

"Just wanted to thank you for finding a way to make things better between Delia and the both of us. The fact you are willing to share me makes me want to do so many things to and for you." You say with a completely serious face.

Gloria's eyebrow arches, "Oh really like what? No offense darling but I question if there isn't an inch of you that I haven't stained white. Hell I dropped a yellow load in you earlier and the fact you want more still has me turned on my little boyslut."

You simply smile and climb on to her lap straddling her stinky red hot flaccid cock. Wrapping your arms around her you whisper,

"We never finished our session from before. As I recall you were nuts deep in my pussy and I was moaning in ecstacy."

You could feel her slimy hot cock lift and fall on your ass cheeks. Gloria's red thong acting as the only barrier to your grandlover's tool.

Gloria whispered back, "Giving up our time together wasn't easy but I figure we'll make up for it when we can."

Gloria digs in between your cheeks and fishes out the small string of material. Pulling it aside she shoves you down on her rod. Still wet from spitroasting you earlier your ass gives little fight. Why would it, it has been molded to fit her like a glove. In moments your ass is being tapped by her rejuvenated balls. It feels like you're sitting on a bat tied to two honeydew melons. You grind on her mast and sac. Her balls gurgle as you sway back and forth on her massive cock.

Gloria pulls you in for a deep kiss, you oblige. With your ass slightly lifted she starts pumping her cock up and down using the couch for support.Her thrusts start bouncing you higher so her cock extracts more of itself before you plunge straight down. Each stroke making you whimper and moan as you bottom out. Still liplocked you open your eyes to see Gloria's. They are staring deep into you drinking you as you take all of her sex as far inside you as possible. Your moans are getting higher in pitch you'd swear someone was fucking a young girl to death. In this fervor you somehow remember how to use your inner muscles and start squeezing Gloria right as she pulls out of you and release as she plows deeper. This gets her moaning with a deep animalistic growl. She bites down on your shoulder sucking and gripping at the same time. You knew what was coming and yet you still kept squeezing. Gloria shoves you down hard. Her balls nearly slamming up into your stretched asshole. They began to gurgle and vibrate. Soon enough her cock swelled and the warmth inside you returned. You could feel the hotspot ballooning bigger and bigger. You pulled Gloria close for a long deep kiss. Grunting and moaning wildly to show your affection. Gloria humped mildly in return her seed spreading far and deep into you. For minutes you both embraced as you took as much seed as possible from her.

Almost drifting to sleep you a shaken awake as Gloria stands with you still impaled. Walking and carrying like your were nothing she makes her way into the master bathroom. Pulling the shower curtain open she lifts you free of her member and places you down on your knees inside the shower. She stands before you dripping in sweat, smelling of sex and dirt. She is glorious.

"My little slut showed me his true colors today, Since you're so eager let's try this as small good bye."

Gripping her flagging shaft she aims and release a bountiful stream of clear urine. It hits your chest first. It burns briefly not just in temperature but emotion.. This would disgust you only a week ago and now it just drives you wild. Not even the act is doing it for you, just Gloria giving you yet another bit of herself to mark you. Her aim moves up and down your body. Her stream constant and stinging your skin. As it starts to waver she steps into the shower and lets her tip rest on your lips. You open as the last few ounces dribble into your mouth.

"Is my slut a toilet now too?"

You go over the edge and take her into your throat, not even bothering to taste her gift you taste the slimy cum, sweat and waste she has caked on her shaft all afternoon. The taste is intense. Grabbing her hips she obliges and thrusts forward letting you engulf her in her entirety. Her balls slapping your chin as her soft cock becomes cleaner and cleaner by depositing it's sludge down your throat. Quickly though the monster wakes up and is rock hard in your wrecked gullet. Gloria arches her back and lifts her leg to the edge of the tub.With a better angle she is piledriving your gullet with speed and force. Moving your hand to her luscious sack you start massaging both balls lightly milking them hoping for a bountiful load to wash down the remains of the day. Gloria's grunts and moans indicate it's working. Humping erratically and and panting Gloria pulls her cock from deep down your throat and makes sure to release her load right in your waiting mouth.The thick girl batter fills every part of your mouth and you eagerly taste it's salty sour tones as it slides down your throat. Another load hits your tongue, a third before you can enjoy the 2nd. You start just constantly swallowing as you continue to knead your lover's still full nutsack. There's a sudden downpour of water as Gloria turns the shower on. It washes over the both of you releasing the dirt and sweat of a well fucked day. Gloria lifts you to your feet and gives you a big hug. Her breasts pressing hard into you. You get a deep kiss as she turns you around to wash you with a washcloth.

"My little lover must have come 10 times but the look of it."

Looking down your cock and crotch are indeed covered in your own cum. Is it odd that you don't even notice now? Should you get any pleasure from your own orgasms? Doesn't seem like a problem right now.

Before you finish cleaning each other Gloria's member rises in arousal. She looks down at it and then at you. You smile and turn around bending over and leaning on the edge of the tub. There's the cool sensation of soap running down your cheeks and suddenly you are impaled on your grandmother's cock again.

Later as you sleep in the bed you count the loads of the day and lose count. Lost in the thought of cum spraying up your ass and down your throat you drift off.

Suddenly you awake on your stomach still in bed. Something rock hard imbedded deep inside you. Moaning and stirring you look behind you and see Gloria with her eyes closed. She has straddled your ass and managed to go balls deep while you were assleep.

"Grandma?"

"One for the road Dougy. I get one last shag before I hand you over to that oversized cock who will hand you back stretched out and swollen with her seed."

She starts sawing her cock in and out of your backside. Arching your back so she doesn't break it, her balls tap lightly on your own shrunken sack.Gloria bends over so her breasts rest on your back.You can feel her hard nipples through the night shirt. She is only pumping in short strokes. Her cock is rubbing up against the inside of your belly. It feels like she's rearranging your insides. Gloria's breathing is a constant panting, sweat is dripping onto your shirt as she works your hole hard. She grabs you by your sides to pull you in harder and you let her lead. The constant pressure on your guts and the stretching of your weak ring is heaven. Nibbling on your ear makes you clamp down on your intruder. This pushes her over the edge as a fresh batch of girl butter fills you. You both lay together. Her spasms of ecstasy making you shudder in return. A feedback loop of a hole being filled and driving her to cum even more.

As she pulls free and flops on her back next you, you crawl over to clean her magnificent tool. The cum is fresh and has a hint of your own juices. You fall asleep in her embrace. Ready to face another chance at happiness tomorrow.

Deliah's morning routine gets interrupted.

DING DONG

You wait at Delilah's door listening closely. Glancing back over you see Gloria in her overalls waiting down at the end of the driveway. She has a smile on her face but you could tell she was unsure if this arrangement was going to be ok for her. It was a brave thing that it would only make your perfect connection to her even stronger.

The door opened and Deliah's amazonian frame filled the door. Her hair was tied back with the excess poofing out out in a pony tail-fro. She was in a skin tight 2 piece workout suit. Her Dark copper skin glistening from sweat. Her smile was luminous and she looked you up and down. You had worn Gloria's gift dress and looked quite attractive if you didn't say so yourself. Deliah finished eyeing you and glanced over at Gloria who was waving.

"Gloria! Thanks again! I'll bring back in one piece!"

"Very funny! Dougie I love you see you in a few days!"

With that Gloria started off glancing back occasionally and smiling. You hoped this would be good for the both of you, hopefully it would get easier and more normal as it went on.

Turning back to your new roommate.

"SO, what's up?"

"Well as you can tell I was doing my warm ups for my daily workout, want to hang out while I knock this out?"

"Sure."

Deliah took your bag and dropped it on the floor by the door and lead you down to the basement. Coming down the steps you could see a pretty sparse finished basement. Tile floors and simple white walls adorned with various shelves and hooks holding big rubber bands and other light exercise equipment. There was a TV on one wall with a treadmill facing it. A few feet from that was a weight bench set up. The air was sweet with Deliah's sweat and effort.

Deliah stepped onto the treadmill and waved you over to the bench next to it. As you sat down you were sure to keep your legs closed and keep your legs to one side. Deliah's eyes betrayed her lust but she quickly changed focus to the controls and turned the treadmill on to an easy jog. Seeing her in motion was a sight to behold, She was incredibly fit just not very muscle-ly. As she strode her core muscles and toned arms bounced and flexed in a motion that was definitely doing it for you.

While shifting to allow some freedom underneath your dress, "You are in really great shape Deliah."

"Thanks Dougie, I try to keep this old boat in tiptop shape. Not much else to do when I'm alone."

You felt your cheeks blush a bit.

"Speaking of, what should we do with our first day together?" Deliah asked only breathing a bit harder than normal.

"While I was in town I saw some posters for a carnival coming through town. Should we go?"

"Oh Doug, are you asking me out?" She said with a cute grin.

Blushing hard, "Well I can't afford to take you but sure let's call it that."

"Well I don't know, I try not to kiss on the first date, wouldn't want to give you any ideas." Deliah left a thick dollop of sarcasm floating between the both of you.

"Say, what do you usually do during your workouts?" you said quickly changing the subject.

"Just watch some TV, nothing too thought provoking so I can zone out."

You get up and grab the remote from the shelf under the TV and turn it on. Returning to the bench and repeating you're demure act of sitting pretty you start looking through the on demand menu. There's the usual mix of sports and day time TV but you see a red number 1 on a tab off to side labeled "Continue Watching". Clicking on it, there's only one item.

You read the title aloud, "Baby Bitch in the hood?" The progress bar shows only 10 minutes watched.

"Oh that's uh not something I usually watch-"

"Looks good lets see." You immediately choose "resume".

Suddenly the room fills with the sounds of sex. On screen a young boy close to your age is being triple teamed by a big group of women. They're cocks are gigantic and he is being used in every way possible. Two coffee colored masts alternatively pistoning in and out of his badly stretched ring. A woman with apple sized balls slamming into his chin as her thick shaft plugged his throat giving hard short thrusts. You wondered how he was even breathing with that black mamba feeding tube hammering his throat.

"Oh my Deliah, I do declare" using your best southern drawl."

"Doug you twerp... ugh only thing I'm embarrassed by is that you can see it only took 10 minutes during my last viewing"

"I wasn't going to say it but yeah that was a nice detail. It's actually pretty hot."

You spun and laid on your back. Head hanging off the edge of the bench. You could see her running but upside down, you continued. "With entertainment like this I have to wonder why you want me around."

Deliah looked over, you had started playing with yourself and were making dorky but sweet faces licking your lips and such. Deliah turned up the treadmill a few notches and started a brisk stride. Feeling ignored you turned up the volume. The young boy was groaning and squealing hard. The cock in his mouth had begun to eject it's owners seed deep into him and the women fucking his asshole started grunting too. All in all the boy sounded both in pure agony and ecstasy. You heard the treadmill beep a few more times. Deliah was in a full sprint doing a proper runner's breath. Her sweat was shining and sloping off her generous breasts. Sweat stains were forming under her arms and near her crotch where a bulge was growing down her leg.

"Deliah?"

"Y-Yes Doug?" She managed to utter between breaths.

"Do you like the noises he's making?"

"Ugh fuck Doug you know I do."

"Do you think you could make me sound like that?"

With a beep the treadmill ground to a halt. Deliah stood hands on her hips, breathing deeply recovering from her run. She turned towards you and her cock was barely contained in her running pants. Your diminutive cock sprang to full hardness. Stroking yourself you started Drawing as much saliva into your mouth. Deliah stood over you staring down, still breathing with effort. She unzipped her tight sweat soaked pants reached in and fished out her inflating boy breaker.

Looking up you smile and say, "Is this where I'm supposed to squeal?"

"Yeah, I want you to scream into the mic."

With that Deliah angled her girth downwards. You managed to open wide just as her cock head jutted towards your lips. Immediately hilting half her dick in your throat you let the promised squeal lose. Mimicking the onscreen boy's sounds your throat began vibrating around your new roommate's silken hose. Her dick pulsed a hot shot of pre as she pulled out slightly. The new lube allowed her cock to slide further and her balls to smack you in the nose. The taste of her sweaty cock and balls coated your face, mouth and throat. It made your cock sputter with a minor orgasm. Deliah took note and bent over spreading her legs to remain fully hilted. As her legs spread wide her cock found an extra 4 inches to slide into you. She grabbed your still jerking cock and started sucking and cleaning you. Even Granny has never bothered to suck you off. She never needed to, her cock would make you drain your balls endlessly. Still the effort was appreciated. Deliah's roomy mouth got you hard again in no time and soon she was sawing her immense cock in and out of your throat as she sucked your useless cock.

The sound of your throat squelching around her veiny heavy package was only overcome by your verbal efforts to emulate her dirty video. WIth each thrust you gave a high squeal as she would pull out you'd groan in agony as the suction drew your guts out with her cock. Your face was spackled and coated with spit, sweat and precum. Reaching up you grabbed at and squeezed her toned rock hard butt feeling it flex as she shoved her 15 inches into you.

Somewhere in the background you could just make out the end of the movie. The ebony goddesses had stopped fucking the boy and he laid on his back with a river of cum exiting his ass and mouth. The gang standing over him jerking out the last stores of cum from the bottom of their balls. Your cock sputtered again. Signalling Deliah she began freeform fucking your throat. Taking your load had driven her over the edge and the new effort forced you to actually scream in ecstacy. Your whole body vibrating from cumming and being pummeled by the fuckstick abusing your throat.

1...56789...14