Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I'll be. A teenage boy actually choosing to work."

A big grin crept across your face as you turned proudly. If you could you'd smile wider upon seeing her glowing face. Her silver hair catching the sunrise. She was wearing just overalls and sneakers. Her massive breasts just barely hidden behind the straps. Her girl-bulge present down her left leg. You were in a freshly cleaned stall with new hay laying on the floor. Gloria took 2 steps forward and enrobed you in her warm embrace. Giving you a long deep kiss of gratitude with her tongue being forceful enough to make you wimper like a bitch in heat. For minutes you kissed and petted her all over, trying to feel every curve beneath her denim overalls. Feeling for her bulge you undo the 3 buttons on her fly and reach deep into the hot material. Inside, her cock is nearly rigid and slick with sweat. You break your kiss and squat down to pull her length free and start your deep strokes on her cock. Starting from the tip you lick all over her wide pulsating crown. Driblets of pre already salting your tongue. The smell was divine.

Moments later you were bobbing up and down your mistress' shaft. Your lips vibrating over her ridges and veins. As she entered your throat you worked to hum in a soft rhythm as she stretched and coaxed your cock holster more and more into her shape. Kissing her balls with your tongue Gloria let out a deep groan of satisfaction.

"Fuck Dougy you continue to surprise me."

With a sudden move she rips her cock out of your throat and walks to the other corner of the stall. There against the wall is a bale of hay. She lays it down flat and slips her overalls off. Leaving her naked in all her glory. She lays the overalls over the bale to cover as much as possible. Then comes over and leads you to the bale. You quickly undo your shorts and drop them. Kicking them off as smoothly as possible. Gloria looks you in the eye as she pushes you down on the covered hay bale. She lifts your legs so she can gain access to your willing backside. Giving you a few good licks she sucks down some saliva and them spits a juicy wad on your barely recovered flower.Kissing your hole as if it was your cheek she lowers you back down with just your legs vertical. Lining up her 14inch pillar she barely hesitates to push hard. Your ring welcomes her with giving tightness. You reach for her knees for stability as she starts pile driving you from above. Each thrust a little closer to resting her generous ballsack on your ass. Looking up you can only show how proud you are to be mounted by her. A woman so fit and loving at her age. She will hopefully give you everything she has to give. Gloria bends forward to start kissing you. You return the kiss and hold her by her cheeks. As her tongue jabs into your throat and pinning your tongue her cock remains nearly sheathed only rutting in and out a few inches with each thrust.

Her cock can't get any harder as she lumbers over you, her legs spread wide over the side of the bale. Working her cock up and down your ass conforms to his purposeful shape. She wants to break the kiss but you won't let her. You snap your ankles behind her back and grip the back of her neck. Her thrusts are getting wild as you feel her balls dancing on your anus. Breaking your lip lock you move you kisses and licks to her cheek and then her ear.

"Grandma?"

"Yes Dougy?"

"I'm so proud of the way you fucked me yesterday. You showed the whole town how much of a cockslut I am. I really deserved to be exposed for what I am.:

Gloria's breath was getting haggard, her cock already spasming up her fat load. Just before she burst you managed to groan;

"Give me everything Grandma don't hold back!'

"HA AHA AHAAAAAAAAAAA"

Still holding on as if your life depended on it, you felt her cock absolutely vibrate with force. A sharp pain hit your guts as the first blast instantly filled your colon. Then a steady stream of white granny batter pressurized your guts into a giant reservoir for her sperm. The entire time each of you giving each other grunts and whines of encouragement. Your tiny cock spilling a minor note of cum between you too.

As she finished, her cock grew a bit softer inside you. Feeling like a true slut you decided to use your stored strength to start milking her softening cock. Not resisting was allowing you to reserve some strength in your slut muscles. Immediately Gloria started panting.

"Oh Dougy, ah that feels good but-"

"Please Grandma give me more, you have more to give please."

She tried to get up but you clung and she let you both fall back down on the bale.

"Dougy seriously you don't want this, ah it's going to oh no OH NO!"

Suddenly a river burst forth inside you. Instinctively you gripped her as tight as you could. You could feel your insides gurgling with the immense amount of piss she had let go inside you. Glorias face was stricken with relief and embarrassment.

Still queasy you yanked her down to you for a deep kiss. Her waste still pouring into you with a giant stream flushing the cum deeper into your bowels. You moaned like the cockslut you were.

The gushes finally relenting you loosened your legs. Granny quickly sat up but remained fully sheathed in you afraid of the onslaught of cum and piss that would flow once she freed herself.

"Dougy... I'm sorry. At my age it's-"

"Don't grandma. I told you I want all of you. I love everything about you. Even this makes me want you more. You're my granny."

Gloria smiled for a second and then started crying falling back into your arms, kissing you deep and long. Her cock had softened to its resting state and fell out of you. A slurry of piss and cum leaking out of you. Eventually helping you up and back in the house. She cleaned you inside and out in the shower and made you some pancakes to reward you for your hard work this morning. As you both sat at the table, she smiled and said, "Delia called this morning. She's bringing over some cake. Apparently she heard about our antics in the town and wanted to make us feel better. Doesn't that sound nice?"

There's a knock at the door.

There was a knock at the door.

"Oh that's quick I wasn't expecting her for a while."

Gloria gets up and heads to the door. She opens it and you hear some small talk then she thanks the person and shuts the door. She walks in carrying a box smiling ear to ear.

"I forgot that I ordered this."

She places the box down and uses her nail to open it. She reaches in and pulls out some white material. Unfurling it and you see a cotton white country style dress. Somewhat slender and way too small for your Grandma's proportions. Your face must have betrayed your ignorance because Gloria's face turned to bemusement.

"Now Doug, don't play dumb. This is a nice dress. I admit I had jumped the gun on ordering it but you look so damn cute in those shorts and really you have nothing nice to wear... Honestly I think you'll look really hot in this."

Looking it up and down, you admit it would definitely accentuate your bottom half...

"Should I try it on?"

Gloria had been looking nervous but flashed to her glowing smile upon hearing you.

"Oooooh Yes yes yes yes do it!"

Standing up you pulled off your bathrobe and fully naked slipped on the dress. It was pretty tight but let you move confidently while hugging your curves. Gloria pulls you into the front hall to use the mirror. There you were, hair a mess but your narrow shoulders sticking out of the thin straps. An ornate crossweave of cotton giving you a hint of cleavage. Then the rest of the dress going down in smooth lines to expand on your hips and plump cheeks. There was a slight hint of your bulge but barely noticeable.

Leaning back Gloria wasn't showing as much pleasure.

"Hmmmm maybe if I get you some... oh yes! Hold on I'll be right back."

Gloria sped off to the upstairs. A minute or two later she comes down with some wedge sandals.

"Here try these! They're from when I was your age."

They were white with narrow criss crossing straps going to cork like soles which were angled at not too vertical of a degree. Placing them down on the floor you timidly slip each of your feet into the shoes. You, almost losing your balance lean on Gloria. She squats down so she can strap them on for you. You felt some pride in doing this to please her.

"Thanks Grandma."

After tightening the 2nd strap. She stands.

"There, now let's take a look."

Turning your back to the mirror your ass was now twice as big and by your own admission looked very fuckable. Placing your hands on your cheeks you spread them just a bit and the dress slipped just a little into your crevice giving your backside a even more alluring contour.

"Oh don't you look delicious!" Granny squealed.

"I can't wait to flaunt you around. Now this dress is just for when we go out for fun or you're not working. "

"Ok grandma, should I keep it on for Delia?"

Gloria gave a sly smile, "Of course you must look your best for company. Let's go into the living room, we can watch something while we wait for her."

Gloria leads you to the couch as she sits down. She grabs the remote and your hand. Guiding you in front of her she as you sit across her lap. Her soft bulge is still very noticeably pushing on your balls. You drape your arm over her head and lay back on her plushy breasts. You plant a gushy kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks for my lovely dress Grandma."

Gloria just gives you a strong hug and kisses your chest.

"You're welcome dear, I love you."

"I love you too Grandma."

Delia stops by and let's it all hang out

After a couple hours you both couldn't help yourselves. The fact your new dress left little to the imagination plus you weren't wearing panties meant Gloria was knocking on your back door rather quickly. Before you knew it, you had hiked up your dress so you could straddle Granny's meat stick and let her lift you up and down like a fleshlight. As you rode her and let your soft ass slap down on her meaty balls the musical clapping and rutting noises gave way to some loud knocking from the front door. Granny let up and let you rest on her chest as she listened.

"Oh dear that must be her! Dougy be a good boy and go let her in, take her to the kitchen, I'll throw something on."

With that she lifted you off her. Your ass gaping and immediately filling in with the cool air. Standing in your new heels was still awkward but as you pulled down your new dress. You quickly made your way to the front door. Unlatching the deadbolt and pulling the door open you were greeted with all of Delia's 6' 4" frame. She's wearing a cranberry sweat suit. The top unzipped just enough to show all of her cleavage. In her hands is a white cake box.

You smiled and welcomed her in.

"Dougy what a nice dress, did Gloria get that for you?"

Blushing, "Yes just this morning, I'm still getting used to the shoes."

"Well you're a good boy for trying something new. Besides your ass looks terrific."

You glance back at it and can't help but wiggle for Delia.

She smiles and asks, "Where's Gloria?"

"She had to get dressed, she wanted us to meet her in the kitchen."

"Lead the way darlin."

You take her hand and walk as deftly as you can in your new shoes. Leading her to the kitchen table she sets the box down. Only seconds later Gloria walked in wearing a nearly identical jumpsuit only teal. Your two older companions were even wearing the same pristine white keds shoes. You felt downright overdressed for a mall walkathon.

"Delia! Have a seat dear, Dougy you sit next to her, I'll make some coffee for us, Dougy you want a Sprite?"

"Sure" you chortled.

"Sounds good" Delia cooed.

Delia sat at one side of the square table and you sat next to her. Gloria was humming away as she worked on drinks. You couldn't help but look at Delia, she had a playful but sultry look in her eyes. Her hand was suddenly on your thigh. She licked her lips and mouthed the words, I WANT TO FUCK YOU SO BAD RIGHT NOW.

Blushing you reached for her hand and squeezed but looked at Gloria working quietly behind her. Delia just put her finger to her lips, Then said, "I was telling Dougy he looks quite fetching in his new outfit."

"Oh doesn't he!? I wasn't sure and then when he volunteered to wear it I just died."

Blushing bright red, "Oh Grandma you know it doesn't matter, whatever you want."

"You're such a gentleman Doug." Delia said with complete honesty. "I'm quite jealous of you two."

"Oh?" Gloria placed a cup of coffee in front of her and sat down while placing your Sprite and her drink on the table.

Delia continued, "When I heard about the ice cream parlor I admit I was amazed that happened only hours after we hung out."

Bemused Gloria replied, " Yeah it was a long day, Rayna overstepped her self and had to be taught a lesson. Isn't that right Doug?"

Both goddesses were looking at you.

"R-Right she didn't think I really loved Grandma."

"Oh so is that why you two went at it right then and there?" Delia asked.

Gloria pondered for a sec, "Sort of, Dougy has become someone that I love and cherish. He pleases every need I have, even doing things I didn't think I wanted. When Rayna confronted me with that bogus law I felt I had to show her and that town what we had made. Anytime I want I can fuck this lovely boy, my only grandson and he will make sure to take whatever I give him. I let you have a taste of that yesterday.... What did you think?"

You nervously look at Delia. She's still extremely calm.

"I think Dougy is a lucky boy to have a grandmother who loves him so much. I have no intention on encroaching what you two share. Buuut, Dougy also let me be who I am and that's something I haven't had in a long long time. I'd like to think we've become fast friends now, just like you and me Gloria. I remember when we had to keep each other company for so long. I've actually missed that too."

Gloria looked into her cup and seemed to hold back some tears. Delia seeing this also choked up a bit but continued.

"I understand and accept what you're building with him but I'd feel dishonest if I didn't admit that I enjoy being with him too. I'm not asking to share Dougy just maybe we can be friends with benefits... Like we were."

As you looked back at Gloria there were trails of tears down her cheek. She looked at you and smiled and said, "Dougy I hope you don't think less of me for wanting Delia to share some of this happiness you've given me."

Tearing up yourself you just shook your head, "I belong to you Grandma, everything I am belongs to you.... But I admit Delia made me happy too. Before then we had made love and it was life saving. But Delia treated me... sorry fucked me like I wanted to be fucked. And and and..."

Gloria seeing your coming breakdown, "Dougy calm down you're doing so good, let it out."

You take a couple breaths.

"And then you took me as I had always wanted and bred me like your true mate. I felt like your arm candy, it made me so proud to be with you."

Gloria just smiled and took your hand and Delia's.

"I think we all understand each other. Delia if you and Dougy want to spend time together I won't be offended. I know Dougy is special and he may have needs I may not always be willing to fulfill. I'll always love him and I know he's mine through and through. Right little guy?"

You nodded with joy.

Gloria looked over at the cake box, "Good now let's have some of that cake!"

Delia happily opened the box and lifted out a vanilla frosted cake. Gloria got up and grabbed some plates and utensils. You helped Delia cut and serve the cake. Inside was a luscious chocolate cake with salted caramel between the layers. It was delicious.

As you ate Gloria asked Delia, "So, do you know what we were doing when you arrived honey?"

"I could guess, did I interrupt something?"

"Oh just my darling Grandson straddling me in his new outfit. He was quite the artist with the way he was riding me." Gloria spoke with some tremendous pride.

Delia smirked, "Oh I can imagine it, hey Dougy do you mind overing your eyes I want to discuss something with Gloria real quick."

Looking over at Granny she just nodded.

You closed your eyes and immediately you could hear Delia get up and walk over to Gloria. She was whispering something, and Gloria whispered back they continued for a while. Eventually you heard the table slide a few feet and chairs move closer to you. There was some rustling and then Grandma said, "OK Dougy open your eyes."

As you uncovered them, sat before you was Delia and Granny. They had moved the table and scooted their chairs close to you. Their legs wide and unfurled massive cocks.On each one was a healthy trail of frosting and caramel going from their base to their tips.

"SURPRISE!" They said in unison.

A rush of saliva came into your mouth. "F-For me?"

"For you Dougy! Now be sure and do your best, you have two women to please now.", Grandma said with all the love you'd come to hope for.

You slid off your chair to your knees being sure to keep them together. Even sitting a couple feet apart both massive cocks jutted nearly to your mouth. Gripping Delia's sack you gave her recharged cum tanks a full squeeze and began rolling them in your hands. A small coo came out of her mouth. You turned to Gloria's sundae-fied shaft and licked from her base to her tip. Small chunks of frosting collecting on your tongue along with the remnant taste of your ass juices and her pre. The sweetness of the frosting nearly balanced out the saltiness.

"Good boy Dougy, remember my girls need attention too."

You quickly shifted your right hand to her almost as big scrotum. The smooth skin feeling very satisfying.Moving to a full bobbing motion on Gloria, Delia had taken advantage of the distraction and slipped your dress straps down so she could play with your nipples. You let out a soft moan of appreciation. WIth the top half of your Granny Sundae finished you moved to your 2nd chocolate treat. The white frosting contrasting beautifully on Delia's dark cum cannon you took 6 inches of her in one stroke. Sucking hard on the sweet toppings, you also squeezed hard on her lucious nuts. WIth a seismic shudder her cock throbbed and pulsed out a semi-sweet load of precum. It added enough lube to go nearly to her base.Despite Delia's extra girth you were already taking all of her. Once your lips hit the base of her cock, you shifted back to Grandma's long eager shaft. Taking all of her now thanks you your well stretched neck, you tried your best to take 3 cockfuls before switching back and forth. Each shift making your mature lovers coo and grunt in appreciation. The kitchen also became a symphony of splurts and sqleuches as your throat constricted over the back and white fucksticks.

After tenish minutes Delia actually held you head down on Granny. Shifting the chair to behind you and lifting your dress above your hips, she lifted you to her level and proceeded to ease her tremendous python slick with your saliva inch by inch times 12 until her meaty nuts rested against yours. With your back arching and you impaled fully on two cocks. You could see their knees touching at either side. You were literally sishkabobbed. Rather than alternate they both seemed intent on synchronizing themselves. Each one pulling out at the same time and slamming back with tremendous force. Your back giving in with each thrust. Gloria's nuts were slapping your chin with a solid 120 beats per minute and Delia's orbs matching exactly as they pummeled your balls and much smaller penis. You felt your cock twitch with an orgasm but with your body now 50% cock you couldn't think of much more than the idea of them meeting in your middle.

As they went at you in perfect time each one decided to get more leverage and start standing up from the chair, with their legs still wide at your sides you became a human letter U with a cock pile driving either end. As Gloria's shaft came in and out of your view you could see her and Delia lean over and share a passionate kiss. Each one sharing each other and your holes all the same.

1...45678...14