Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's making you feel incredibly full. There's nothing leaking somehow her cock is only propelling her sludge further and further into you. Her cock is spasming wildly even 5 minutes into her orgasm. All she does is groan and bite on your neck. She finally pulls off your neck with a loud pop. You can feel the bruise of her hickey. A generous mark from your 2nd mistress. Delia moves her foot on to the bed to pry her cock out of you. It slides out still dripping cum slowly. Nothing is coming out of you though. As she predicted you are packed solid with her thick aged cum. She crawls upwards so her cock head is dangling over your mouth, You gleefully start lapping and cleaning her. The taste is something rich and sour. You'd be adverse to it if you weren't so turned on by the cum baby currently resting in your guts. You can't see yourself rejecting another fuck session with this ebony goddess you now call a friend. After only a small sheen of your saliva remains on your mistress' cock she taps you on the head with the quickly softening meat mountain.

"Good boy now get dressed, I want to spend some time with Gloria too."

Delia demounts you and works her dress back up over her shoulders. She turns and motions to her back with her head. You wordlessly zip her up. As she slides on her pumps and goes to the door. She winks at you with a cheeky grin. You can't help but blush as you sit bloated with her seed naked and used on her bed. She leaves and you quickly get dressed. Your shorts are really tight now and your bloated belly sticks out from your tied off flannel shirt. It's clear you've been properly filled. Oh well, Grandma will hopefully be proud of you as her good cum slut.

Coming down the stairs you see Gloria and Delia chatting on the couch. Delia is close with her and their hands are folded over each others. Delia pecks your grandma on the cheek. As you walk up next to Gloria she turns and sees Delia's handy work.

"Delia, He was suppose to show you a good time not get obliterated with your pent up spunk!"

Delia smiling proudly, "Oh come on! I was only inspired by your lust for him. If you could still plow a buy like that so thoroughly I had to give it my all. Besides. It's something to remember me by."

"Remember you by? I'm going to be cleaning him out for days just to get your smell off him!"

Delia again smiles demurely, "Well I was going to ask if he could "help me out" next week but I guess you aren't keen on that?"

Gloria looks at you and sees that you didn't mind your task at all.

"Well maybe, with supervision."

Delia slowly blinks in agreement, "Totally fair."

"Well Dougy time to go. Karen was a bit disappointed that she didn't get to see her, maybe some other time."

You briefly consider the possibilities of hanging out with Karen but just nod in agreement.

Gloria stands, pecks Delia on the cheek and takes your hand out the door. As you both start your walk home, your thoughts are quite mixed. You are utterly still in love with her and and you're hard just thinking about pleasing her when you get home. But Delia fucked you like a woman instead of fucking you like a grandson. You have room enough in your heart and other places for them both. Why couldn't you be with both of them?

Granny takes you to town.

Granny takes you to town.

As you both reach the road again. You look up into Gloria's squinting face. Her gears are turning. After she glances down the road both ways she tugs at your arm as she lists towards the right going the opposite way of where you came.

"Come on Dougy let's get some ice cream. You worked hard to make Delia happy."

You feel a sense of pride as well as embarrassment since Delia made you feel so conflicted.

"Grandma, don't you want to know what we did?"

Gloria keeps walking forward. Her grip on your hand tightens but not forcefully.

"No.... I trust you Dougy. Delia's a bit younger than me, I figure your insides are a bit turned around but I know you're still my boy."

She turned her head slightly and smiles at you. It makes your over packed guts feel a little better. Speaking of feeling full you wonder if you could even handle ice cream in this state. Drenched in sweat and girlcock juices you must look a mess. Even so Gloria suddenly pulls you in to walk under her arm. Minutes pass and the scenery changes at a nice pace. Eventually the main thoroughfare of the town is in front of the both of you. Gloria holds you tighter as you walk down the busy street decently full of people. There's more older people than young and everyone seems to take notice and stare at you a bit. You are after all dressed up as a cliche farm boy but with skimpy clothing.

"Oh Gloria!, Gloria DEAR!"

A very tall woman with very conservative church clothes comes walking up briskly.

Granny side whispers to you, "Oh boy this one is a loon."

The woman gets closer and you can start to see her features. She's younger than Granny, maybe 40 years old. She has jet black hair to match her black dress. Which covers her from her neck to her ankles.

"Well Gloria I have not seen you for a spell! Who is your new friend?"

Granny smirks, "This is my Grandson Doug. He's staying with me for a long while. Doug this is Rayna she runs the Temple here in town."

"I help everyone get closer to the Goddess." Rayna says pridefully.

"It's great to meet you." You say politely. Glancing up at Granny who seems to be hiding her annoyance. Rayna undeterred continues, "You know Dougy here in this community when someone new shows up there's an initiation that should take place. Especially for cute little boys like you!"

Granny takes a step between you and Rayna.

"OH NO! That barabrity is a relic of your ancient hangups about men and women living together out of wedlock! There's no way you'd expect him to just serve himself up because he's living with me!"

Rayna slightly smirking, "OF COURSE IIIII wouldn't. But the community has lived with these laws in place since before we were all born. There's never been a reason to change these sacred laws."

You look up at Granny, she is furious.

She takes your hand and starts walking towards the ice cream parlor.

"It was nice meeting you Doug! I hope Gloria comes to her senses soon!" Gloria's grip tightens on your hand as she tries to ignore the taunt. You start wondering if it'd be better to just get whatever they want to do to you over with but if Gloria is against it then maybe you should just trust her.

Gloria leads you into the parlor and it's mostly empty with a few older couples just enjoying the air conditioning and their cool treats. You both find open seats at the bar top. Gingerly placing your keister on the stool you ask Granny "What are you going to get?"

"Oh I'll just have a bit of what you're having. We're her to reward you after all."

A very young girl with copper skin walks out from the back and notices you two.

"Hello! Welcome to Gina's what can I get you?"

Glancing over at Gloria you smile and ask, "What's your specialty?"

The girl thinks for a second, shrugs and says, "I guess everyone loves our banana splits."

Fighting back a giggle Gloria blurts out, "I think that's what he'd like, one banana split with extra nuts and whip cream."

You feel Gloria's strong hand caress and squeeze your leg playfully. She raises her eyebrows and winks.

Rolling your eyes, "You're so funny Grandma."

"I know"

You lean in to her and rest your head on her shoulder. After a few moments the young girl brings out your treat. Gloria slips her a 5 and says to keep the change. She smiles, "Thanks my name is Trina let me know if either of you need anything else." As she says "else" you see some glint in her eyes and she looks right into yours. All you can do is smile a bit. She blushes as she moves on to another customer.

Gloria takes a spoon and slides in sideways into the banana and stops halfway. She leverages it so it comes off the ice cream whole and playfully pokes it at your lips.

"That's it, Dougy you know you want it."

Smiling as wide as you can you open wide and suck down the whole banana in one piece. Her smile turns to her mouth wide open in surprise. She quickly twists it into a very alluring crooked smile. You can't help but get hard, her bulge is beginning to show and you wonder if she is having the same thoughts.

"You two are just the cutest."

The words come from behind the both of you towards the door. It's Rayna with her hands on her hips. Your Grandma turns around and her shoulders drop, She turns back around and looks you dead in the eyes. "Just ignore her."

Rayna not taking the blatant cue, "You know, for ages we all wondered if you'd ever find someone. Years and years of just seeing you working your fields all alone. We felt sad for you."

Gloria just kept her head down. One hand on your knee the other holding a spoon and poking at your sundae.

"You know, we're all kind of wondering if he really is your grandson? Did you just hire a house boy and decide to parade him around like some kind of medal, like someone could love a recluse like you!?"

WIth that Gloria stood up. She grabs you by the back of the head and turns around dragging you towards Rayna. What was she doing? Was she going to throw you to Rayna so she could do whatever this tradition was? Gloria was nose to nose with Rayna. Gloria's grip was forceful but she wasn't hurting you.

Gloria smirked as she started, "You were always jealous of me."

Taken aback Rayna retorted, "Jealous? Why would I-"

"You were jealous! Of my bigger dick!"

Gloria grabs her sun dress and in an extravagant motion whips the front up to expose her swelling pride.

Confidant in her status in the room she continued, "Now this bullshit about tradition is just you trying to get a piece of my lovely grandson! Well guess what, he's mine."

With enough force to whip you off your feet. Gloria spins you around and down to your knees prostrate before her. You instinctively open your mouth as wide as you can half a second before her veiny battering ram slams home. Just behind the massive shluck like noise of her cock entering you, there was gasp from everyone in the parlor. With your throat absolutely dominated by your grandmother's massive fuckstick all you could do was suck in as much air through your nose as possible. She wasn't fucking you just flexing her tremendous length as you helplessly suckled at her throat plug. Suddenly she moves forward keeping you pressed against her pubes.You can only bend backwards and under her massive frame. Looking up she is just staring at Rayna in a complete alpha move she starts pumping her cock in and out of you. You gleefully knead her massive sack as it presses hard into your chin.

Rayna looks away in her first act of beta-ness. "This is stupid, you think just because he sucks you off in public he's anything more than a whore?"

With her freehand Gloria slaps Rayna across the face. You groan in appreciation as her cock spasms hard in your throat, a nice warmth leaking deep inside of you. The throat sex is filling the room with sharp splurches. Gloria hasn't stopped staring at Rayna who can barely look at either of you.

Without breaking her stare Gloria orders, "Dougy, lose the shorts."

Instantly complying you fumble with the top button of the Daisy Dukes and unzip. Gloria unsheathes from you with a long loud shloorp noise. Grabbing both you and Rayna by the hair she moves to the exposed brick wall by the front door.

She positions Rayna between the door and her, "Now watch this, don't you dare look away while I breed my bitch."

Rayna slowly nods, her less than comparable bulge is throbbing underneath her thick frock.

Gloria grips you by the throat and lifts you one handed pressing you up against the hard brick.Quickly she uses her other hand to lift your right knee up and pin it to your chest. She releases your bruised and battered throat and does the same to your other knee. Fold up like a lawn chair, Gloria lines up her mast and drives home. Still loose but tightly packed with Delia's cum you welcome your true master with a guttural groan of pleasure. With your ankles stuck to her shoulders and your hands holding the back of her neck tightly Gloria starts plowing you hard and steady. The clap clap clap of her balls on your ass cheeks filling the room. Rayna starts playing with herself.

"DON'T you dare! You don't get to cum while watching this. Once I'm done cumming you can fuck off home and jerk yourself to me plowing my boy. ", Gloria's voice was commanding and yet still prideful.

You can't help but make girlish squeals with every stroke of Granny's cock. Her veins were making your hole quiver everytime she pulls out and slams home.

As Gloria's thrusts become more erratic you start moaning, "I love my grandma! I love my Grandma! FUCK I love getting fucked by my GRANDMAAAAAA!!"

Gloria starts panting and gasping, " HA....HA...HA...HA"

Her cock twitching and spasming, her massive wave of cum fails to make a dent in the thick wall of Delia's pent up seed. Instead it starts drooling out of your abused hole splattering down on the floor like a broken fountain. Everyone is staring but not a single person would interrupt this act pure lust and love. Gloria has stopped fucking you and instead remains stuffed deep inside you. She places one kiss on your forehead as she lets you dislodge your self and drop down to the floor. You quickly recover and start licking her sweaty spent balls and cock hoping to clean off anything left on her tool.

Rayna stares down at you nearly crying. "You must love your grandmother very much... I'm sorry."

She turns and leaves without another word. Some other people are leaving, one older woman mutters on her way out, "Such a good boy."

After a few moments, Gloria pushes your head away, "That's enough Dougy, I've proved my point," Gloria walks over to the counter, opens her purse and leaves another 5 dollars. "Sorry for the mess."

As you slip your shorts back on Gloria opens the door and says, "Come on Dougy let's go home. I'm going to have some stress to work out."

You glance back and Trina, she picks up the extra tip and looks at you. She curls her bottom lip under her teeth and smiles, "It was really nice meeting you Doug! I hope you come back soon."

You smile back and turn to leave and see Gloria with her eyebrow raised. She looks at Trina, "we'll see."

The door shuts behind you.

Back at home

It was a hours walk home. Your legs were pretty weak and unsteady walking through the front door but before you could sit down Gloria wrapped one arm around your waist and lifted you like moderately heavy suitcase.Moving into the kitchen she throws you on the kitchen table belly first. She rips down your daisy dukes, then lifts off her sweat soaked sun dress and impales her rock hard girlmeat all the way into your well worn asshole. You stymie a deep gasp but it may be the most ill-prepared you've ever been for an assfucking. As she starts long heavy strokes you're helpless to even reciprocate due to your legs dangling helplessly off the floor.

"And to think I was friends with her mother!", gloria grunts through her teeth as she takes out all her anger on your well worked in ass.

As she pulls out for each stroke you try your best to whimper and whine as she re-stretches your walls to her unique shape. Her hands are locked to your hips to ensure she gets maximum leverage. Each stroke ends with her balls smacking yours, filling the empty house with percussion of hatefucking. You wished she was more romantic right now but as her full submissive bitch all that mattered was that she'd feel better after this. WHAP her hand cracks on your lily white ass cheek.

"Fuck Dougy, I just fucked you an hour ago how are you still so tight!?"

She delivers another precision strike to your ass cheek. CRACK. You wince and constrict your walls as much as possible.

"GranmAH... You, HA just keep AH getting bigger!"

With that you feel the mast in your backside somehow find a greater hardness. Glora releases your hips and proceeds to start plowing in harder strokes. Each one accompanied by her hands smacking your ass in alternating strikes.

"I have trained such a good ass slut haven't I?"

"Y-Y-Yes Grandma"

"I think I feel Delia's wad finally loosening maybe I can finally flush it out."

Gloria grabs your waist again and absolutely pounds your backside with every ounce of strength. Your bucking on the table has caused it to become wedged against the wall. With no more movement your legs are now being cut off from their circulation as her oversized balls are now punching your nuts into your body. After a few more hits Gloria dives deep and stays deep. Her balls jerking rhythmically as they send her thick white tide deep into your guts. Sure enough nothing leaks and you just become a bloated sweaty ball filled with your grandmother's cum.

Overjoyed at her release you spurt a small load out on table.

Muttering "Thank you grandma, thank you grandma, thank you grandma." Exhausted and out of breath you just let yourself stay bloated and full on the table.

Glora pulls out with a wet slop sound and lifts you with one arm again. She carries you to the bathroom and drops you down on your knees next to the toilet. Lifting the seat she looks deep into your eyes and smiles. The deep low sound of her pissing hits your ears. You glance down and her cock is still semi hard but perfectly aiming her wide stream without any aid. Feeling awkward you decide to massage her still swollen balls. Her grunt of approval enticing you as you hold the base of her shaft further aiming her golden stream. Your other hand still working her cum stocks. As she finishes and the last drop falls she turns towards you and she shaft floats over your mouth. You hesitate but know nothing else matters. Taking her freshly emptied shaft in your mouth you plunge your throat down on it as hard you can. The sweat and cum and juices all combining into something new. You ignore the taste and start slavating as much as possible. Taking everything from her as the gift it is. Her love is always enough, everything else is extra.

Gloria pushes deep and you hold your breath and she drags you by your shoulders into the shower. Still sucking down as much of her semi-rigid cum soaked cock as you can she proceeds to turn on the hot water and throat fuck you for all your worth. As she blows her load she pulls out to jerk a good half pint of cum all over your face.

"My little cum covered grandson, such a good boy. I love you Dougy."

You just smile your dumb cum glazed smile back at her and proceed to clean her cock as the water beats down on both of you.

After the shower Gloria lays down and invites you to be the little spoon. You wonder what tomorrow brings.

Doug does a kindness and gets more than he bargined for

You slowly wake up hours later. The sun had only just started to rise. Over your shoulder Gloria's soft snoozing is echoing in your head. What a day that was. To have been fucked like a bitch so thoroughly. First by Delia, then Gloria surprised you and used you like a fuck doll right in the middle of town. Delia was a new pleasure but Gloria solidified herself as your master and lover. Being used like that was something you never thought would bring you joy but helping your Grandmother fuck her independence out of you made you feel like a million bucks. You needed to make it up to her. Hopefully she would sleep a bit longer.

You slowly snuck out of bed. Your body was covered in nightsweats and there was a particularly sticky spot on your back that was probably a wet dream on Gloria's part. That was okay though. You didn't need to be clean for what you were going to be doing. Grabbing a fresh set of shorts and a shirt. Tip toeing through the house you reach the backdoor. Still silent you slip on your boots and set to work doing your chores. The animals were rather polite today. Maybe smelling like Grandma was calming them. As you were cleaning the stocks you hear some rustling behind you. Before you could turn around;

1...34567...14