Gran's Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head, agreeing with her, content that it had not been a one-off'.

'Good,' she continued, 'It means for the next six weeks, we can fuck like rabbits, pardon my French,' she said giggling.

'Forget about the next six weeks,' I said, watching her tits jiggling around as she laughed, 'I haven't finished with you yet.'

Reaching out I cupped her left breast, compressing the flesh and making her nipple bulge as I dragged her on top of me, making gran scream like some young schoolgirl.

By the time she had finished bouncing up and down on my cock and I had creamed her once more, it was nearly four o'clock in the morning.

I was about to go back to my bedroom, but she put a restraining hand on my arm.

'Spend the night with me,' she requested, 'It is so much nicer with someone to lay next to.'

And so, I spent the night with my grandmother, feeling the warmth of her body pressed against mine, her tits rubbing against my chest and her leg over my groin, laying atop my shaft.

Her side of the bed was empty when I awoke the next morning, sitting up and rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I heard her call, 'Andrew, Andrew, go and have your shower, breakfast will be ready in half an hour.'

Breakfasted and now wide awake I joined her for her morning constitutional as she set off for her four-mile walk.

My parents live on the edge of town so that behind our house is open countryside. Showing gran alternative routes, we walked the lanes and fields as we chatted, and I asked what had made her decide to have sex with me.

'My dear boy, you are gorgeous, what woman wouldn't want to have sex with you, I may be getting on a bit, but it does not mean that I don't have sexual desires.

'And what better way to get fucked, than by someone you know well, it is not as though you are going to ask me to marry you.

'I'm too old for children, I do not particularly want a relationship, but what I do want is sex.

'What could be better, you can see who you want, as can I, and when we both want to fuck, we can.'

It still amused me the way she said 'Fuck,' it sounded more like she was saying 'Fack,' but what she had explained was perfectly true. Candice would return at some point, but until then, I was more than happy to abuse my grandmother's body.

Little did I know as we walked and talked, how much she enjoyed being abused. I've previously said that she had a liberal outlook on life, but over the coming weeks, I would begin to realise that gran views, attitudes and fantasies went beyond the realms of liberal.

Chapter Three

Arriving home, I was determined to have some more time in the garden working on my tan when gran suggested another short walk.

'It is not that far away, and it is perfect for sunbathing,' she said as she went upstairs to change. I was already wearing shorts, so just changed my top for a clean one, the other sweaty after our four-mile hike. She came down in a pale blue wrap-over dress, a thin strap knotted with a bow, holding it together at her waist.

Following her to the bottom of the garden, we exited through a gate there into the fields beyond. I had an idea where she was going, at the end of the field was a lane and across the lane, a small wood before the land became open countryside again. The other side of the wood was secluded, and you could lay there all day without ever seeing anyone.

Once through the wood, gran picked a spot and I laid out a couple of blankets that I had brought with us. She waited until I had finished before sidling close to me and proffering her lips to be kissed, she tasted sweet and her breasts pushing against my chest soon had my cock hard and pushing back. As we parted, she took my hand placing it on the strappy belt holding her dress together and gave me a daring sensual smile.

'Go ahead.' I pulled the bow and unfastened the belt as her dress fell open, my grandmother completely naked beneath the flimsy material.

Two things were immediately apparent, firstly, she was hot, she may have been old, but her body was still enough to arouse any man. Secondly, she had an all-over tan which meant that she was already used to sunbathing naked. Shrugging the dress from her shoulders she came back to me as she pulled my t-shirt over my head and purposely pushed her breasts against my chest, knowing the effect she was having down below. Dropping my shorts to the floor, my cock sprang free as gran ran her hand up and down its length, teasing me.

'I think we will get some sunbathing in first,' she said with an evil laugh, knowing that she had aroused me, she was now going to let me kick my heels for a while.

Stretching out on the mats we sunned ourselves for the next hour, turning frequently and oiling each other's bodies as occasionally we would hear the sound of voices as people passed up and down the lane. After a while she sat up and looked around her, seemingly listening for any sound of movement before getting to her feet and putting her sandals back on.

'Come with me,' she said, waiting while I got my feet in my trainers.

Naked, she led me in among the tree's until I became nervous that we were getting to close to the lane for comfort. Leaning me against a tree, she squatted in front of me, her legs open and her cunt plainly on show as she took my semi-erect cock, exposed it plump helmet and tickled it with her tongue.

It took very little effort on her part to bring me to full erection as she took my member into her moist warm mouth and ran her tongue beneath its sensitive rim, alternating between sucking and tossing me off.

She seemed to be in no rush, keeping me smouldering until after a short while, we heard voices on the lane. I could see several women coming along, walking dogs with the sound of it, as they drew nearer our position. I'd expected gran to pull me around the tree out of sight as they approached, but instead, she left me in full view as she took my cock back into her mouth, her head bobbing back and forth as she gave me a blowjob.

The sensations that ran through me were intense as the women passed. I could see them clearly, and if they had looked sideways, they would have seen me with my cock stuck in grans mouth as she tossed me off. Once they had passed us, she rose, grabbed my hand and dragged me back through the trees to where we had left the blankets and our clothes, throwing herself down and opening her legs wide.

Before I could slide my cock inside her she begged me, 'Fuck my arse, God, I want it up my arse'.

Opening her buttocks, I was happy at that moment to fuck any orifice that she offered as I plunged my cock up her anus and commenced fucking it.

I knew Candice could be a filthy bitch at times where sex was concerned, but gran put her to shame as she conducted a running commentary throughout our copulation.

'Do you like watching me play with my clitoris?

'How about if I finger myself?

'Ah, yes, you like that don't you?

'You like watching your grandmother fingering her cunt, that's it, keep fucking my arse, does it feel good baby?'

At one point, she hoisted her own tits and leaning her head forward, she sucked her nipples, biting them as they came erect.

Sensing that with all the visual stimulation, I wouldn't be able to last much longer, I was thankful to see the change in her face as she pounded her cunt with her fingers.

'Yes, yes, oh God, oh yes, I'm cumming Andrew, do it, do it baby, shoot your spunk up my shitter, cum in my arse.'

Gratefully, I did as she asked, crying out as my engorged cock twitched wildly and I felt my cum spurt inside her, my groin and balls slapping against her buttocks as I rammed it into her.

Laying side by side covered in sweat and juices, we caught our breaths. I was knackered, sex with gran was all-consuming and thrilling and at that point, I kind of wished Candice were away for the whole six weeks.

I was caught up in grans infectious appetite for sex and especially the thrill of taking risks, which added a new level of excitement to the act and wanted time to experience more of it before my friends returned.

Before I knew it, Monday morning had arrived, I'd lost track of time since gran arrived, much of it taken up with us fucking. Whether it was in the gardens or the fields beyond, we got it on whenever or wherever the opportunity arose, culminating each evening when we shared the same bed and fucked each other's brains out.

We had just returned from grans morning constitutional, this morning there had been a change in the weather and our jackets were covered in a light coating of drizzle.

'Looks like we'll have to amuse ourselves indoors today,' gran was saying in a tone which implied what she had in mind when the telephone rang.

Picking up the receiver I said 'Hello.'

'Oh, er, hello, is that Andrew,' I knew the voice immediately, it was my Aunt Pam, mums sister and gran's other daughter.

'Do you want a word with gran?' I asked.

'Er, no, it was, er, you, I wanted to speak to, is there, er, any chance you can pop over and see me, I, er, need to speak to you.'

Telling her I would be over in the next hour, I turned to gran shrugging my shoulders, 'It was Pamela, she wants to see me. I haven't a clue what she wants. I'll go and see her. I won't be long.'

I left my grandmother settling down with another of her magazines as I put my jacket back on and went back out into the dismal day. It was only a short walk to Pam's, taking me just over ten minutes before I was knocking at her door.

She looked a little embarrassed and flustered as she invited me in and took my coat, 'Come into the lounge Andrew, I need to speak to you.'

Settling myself in an armchair, I waited for her to get to the point.

'I, er, visited you over the weekend, er......'

I interrupted her, 'We never saw you, Aunty Pam, we must have been out when you called, you should have phoned first so we knew you were coming.'

It was a few moments before she could continue, her face flushed, 'No, I mean yes, er, yes you were in, you were both in, you and my mother, but you both seemed to be, er, a little bit occupied at the time.'

I immediately knew where she was going with this, we had been caught. I vaguely remember thinking yesterday that I had heard the side gate and had glanced up momentarily but soon forgot as I was distracted by gran's wobbling tits as I fucked her.

Externally, I was "Mister Cool", blasé and self-assured. Inside, I was shaking like a leaf, I felt sick and my legs did not want to support me.

I put both hands up in a gesture of surrender, gave her a shy smile and said, 'Guilty as charged Pam.'

I'd dropped the "aunty" bit, speaking to her now as a woman and wondering what reason I could quickly come up with which may appease her.

Pam continued, 'How could she, did she force you to do it Andrew, she's an old woman, you must have been disgusted?' The last word came out and caused her face and shoulders to shake.

Looking contrite, I asked her what she intended to do, I thought if I could somehow let gran know, then she would be able to sort all this out before anyone got hurt.

'I think it's my duty to inform your mother,' she was saying as I interrupted her again.

'It's not your mother's fault,' I began, 'I was the one who got her drunk and seduced her, you must really blame me. I'm the one at fault, though, in my defence, I would say that gran enjoyed it immensely and she is pretty damned hot in bed.'

Pamela just stood with her mouth open, a slight smile appearing and disappearing, 'You're having me on, aren't you, you're protecting my mother. It's alright you know Andrew, no one's going to blame you.'

I'll be honest with you all, I could feel the sweat break out on my scalp and noticed my hands trembling. Hopefully, the longer I kept talking and trying to put doubt into Pam's mind, the longer I could keep her away from the dreaded phone call.

Casually I stood and moved closer to her, holding out my hand and asking her to sit on the couch next to me.

Putting on my most sincere voice, I tried to act like a remorseful teenager as I explained.

'I noticed her naked having a shower one evening and well......as a woman, you know the impression it could have on someone my age...... Anyway, that next afternoon, we opened a bottle of wine and I'm afraid that I kept filling grans glass until she was rather drunk. Eventually, when she stood to go indoors, she was unsteady on her feet and fell over.'

Pamela was looking flushed, her chest going up and down faster than it should be as I told my story.

'I was trying to help her up, but my hands ended up resting on her breasts and she seemed not to mind.....now your mum is still a very attractive woman.....and I can see where you and my mum get your looks from.....anyway.' Pamela preened at the compliment but was enthralled now with the tale.

'Anyway, I couldn't help but squeeze them......it wasn't intentional, I just couldn't help myself. Gran tried to say 'No,' but I think the drink had got the better of her and the next thing she knew, my hand had slipped inside her top and I was touching her nipples.' Pam was panting, her chest heaving up and down and I noticed that her knees and thighs were clamped together.

'Well, I took my gran's hand and placed it down there.' Not only was my tale having an effect on Pam, but it was also affecting me. As I said, 'down there,' I nodded towards my groin, Pam's eyes automatically following and encountering my bulge.

There was an audible gasp, her hand going to her mouth, but that did not stop her asking, 'What happened next?'

I held her hand gently and raised my head, looking her straight in the eye, 'I can tell you, but I'd much rather show you, Pamela,' the silence that followed was palpable.

Chapter Four

Honestly, I thought she was going to cum there and then as she seemed unable to stop herself shaking.

'You want to go to bed with me?' She stuttered.

I nodded my head, 'Why wouldn't any man want to, your extremely attractive and as sexy as hell.' My eyes focused on her heaving chest with the last comment as I moved my hand and rested it on her stockinged knee.

Now don't get me wrong, it wasn't something that I had even considered as I walked here, but at that moment I was enjoying myself and if this was what I needed to do to stop her phoning my mother, then I was prepared to go through with it.

I could feel her shaking, her face full of indecision as she fought an internal battle. I imagined her good gremlins telling her how wrong my proposal was, while her bad gremlins were telling her to rip my clothes off, and with the look on her face, her bad gremlins were winning.

'You wouldn't tell anyone would you Andrew?' She stuttered and I knew that I had won the first battle.

'I'm hardly in a position to go telling tales, am I, this is just between you and me.' I explained, sincerely.

As I spoke, I was inching closer to her, my hand coming up and cupping the side of her face as I moved closer still until our lips gently met. It was only a peck, not a proper kiss yet as I moved to the corners of her mouth. I gave her a slow gentle peck at each side before sliding my lips across to hers and kissing her properly, my tongue tracing patterns across them.

When we finally broke apart, Pamela was ready to let me take her wherever I chose as I stood and took her hand.

'Your bedroom or the guest room?'

She nearly ripped my arm out of its socket as she dragged me up the stairs and into her bedroom. This was all new to me, I had never before had this type of power over a woman, and especially a woman older than I was. Inside the room, I kicked off my shoes and pulled my t-shirt over my head, Pam's eyes glittering with desire as she stared at my bare chest and tentatively reached out and ran her hand over my hot skin. Honestly, I've never heard a woman purr, but Pam was definitely purring as both her hands now caressed my naked flesh.

Kissing her once more, I pushed myself against her before stepping back and dropping my trousers and shorts, my cock springing forth, erect and proud as she gasped, her hand going to her mouth once more.

Standing there totally naked, I allowed her time to look me over before she moved in for the kill, but I stopped her short.

'My turn to undress you.' It came out almost as a whisper as I reached out and slowly undid the buttons on her cardigan. She shrugged it from her shoulders as I started on the buttons of her blouse. One by one, I moved down to her waist, the blouse still covering her modesty until I pulled it from her skirt and unfastened the last couple and opened it wide.

'Wow,' I hadn't been prepared for what she was wearing, imagining something in mumsy white. What she had on was a bright red, half cup, plunging bra, which pushed her breasts up and together, and what breasts they were, compared to Candice and my grandmother, these were huge.

Gazing in admiration, I just stood and gawped, 'My god Pamela, those are magnificent.' Giggling like a young girl, she discarded her blouse and jiggled them at me, overjoyed that I was enamoured by her chest.

She turned so that I could undo her skirt and wriggling her hips, let it fall to the floor before stepping out of it, striking a pose as she did to display the matching red panties and suspender belt which held up her stockings. I just stood and stared, taking in this remarkable example of womanhood. As a child, I could remember her being slim like my grandmother, but over the years she had put on a few pounds, but nevertheless, she looked as sexy as hell, my cock continually bobbing as my arousal increased.

Reaching up, she pressed the clasp between the cups and the bra popped open, her large breast's, now free of any constraint, bursting out as she discarded the garment before easing her panties down and kicking them to one side. Her areoles were huge, covering the front of each orb with dark erect nipples in each centre. With self-control abandoned, I picked her up so that her legs swung around my waist as she gripped me. My mouth seized on each teat as I licked, kissed and sucked, the tip of my cock continually brushing against her piss flaps as she laughed and groaned in equal amounts.

Pam was like a young girl as I carried her across to the bed, teasing and egging me on, whispering what she wanted me to do to her. Spreadeagled beneath me, I was astounded as to how attractive she actually was.

'You, Pamela, are a gorgeous hussy,' I laughed.

She giggled once more, but it was cut off abruptly as my cock slid into her cunt and she gasped with pleasure, the young girl turning into a sensual, sexually adept, woman.

We fucked, sometimes I was on top, other times Pam was on top, I fucked her from behind doggy fashion, and laid side by side. At one point when I glanced at the clock on the bedside table, I realised that I had been there for nearly four hours and I was knackered. I had just finished fucking her again, my fourth ejaculation, and that had taken a while to achieve and there wasn't anything left inside me, she had drained me completely and I feared that she would want to go at it once more.

'Jesus Christ, Andrew, that was the best ever, I'm completely shagged now.'

I mentally sighed with relief, sure that she must not have had sex for the last ten years and hoping that it was not going to be this intense on each occasion, and yes, as fucked as I was, I had every intention of seeing her again.

There was something about her mature female body that was both thrilling and appealing, the sex was different than it was with Candice, perhaps that was something to do with her age.

Cuddled up next to me she had suddenly become this shy unsure woman again as she asked, 'Not disappointed in me are you, Andrew?'