Gran's Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning, I kissed the tip of her nose, 'If I were disappointed, I wouldn't be asking if I can visit again,' I replied, suddenly smothered by those two magnificent melons as she threw herself on top of me.

I dressed and kissed her 'goodbye,' leaving her still in bed as I went downstairs and let myself out. I'd arrived at ten o'clock and it was now three, the day had brightened, and the journey home seemed to take twice as long as the trip to her house had.

Gran looked at me quizzically when I finally got back, 'That must have been a big job, what did she want?'

I know I had promised Pamela not to tell anyone, but it was only a little white lie, 'Pamela came up here over the weekend......and saw us at it.' Gran lowered her glasses to the end of her nose, peering over the rim, 'Uh oh, what did she say......more importantly, what is she going to do?'

I explained to gran that Pamela would not be saying anything, especially after I had talked my way into her bed.

'I want to know everything, blow by blow, what did you do to her?'

She asked questions as I told her in detail what Pam and I had done, watching in amazement as she parted the front of her dress and raising one leg over the arm of the recliner, pulled her panties to one side and started playing with herself.

It was hard to concentrate as I told my tale, watching as she rubbed at her clitoris before inserting two fingers into her cunt and frigging herself. Her other hand unfastened the upper buttons of her dress, exposing her bare breasts and fondling each in turn, pulling and twisting at her nipples as her excitement grew. I know I said I was completely exhausted, but surprisingly, watching my grandmother playing with herself had my cock springing to attention once more.

My intention had been to join her, but she stopped me.

'Play with yourself while you're telling me,' she instructed, watching as I lowered my pants and started sliding my hand up and down my cock, amazed that it was responding again. I managed to time it perfectly, listening to her cries as she orgasmed and squirted, watching her juices and piss flow from her cunt as my cock ejected another spurt of semen from its tip.

I spent the night in her bed but was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, it had been an eventful day and I needed the sleep to refresh and replenish my body, gran quite content that night to just allow me to rest.

I was surprised at how quickly those first two weeks had flown past, having had more sex in that time than I'd had in the first half of the year. Gran and I fucked every day and I had visited Pamela more than once, at least this time she had not been as demanding. As the weekend approached, I was excited as Candice and my friends would be returning from their family holidays and I was looking forward to seeing them all once more.

Little did I know that things would start to change, you remember those summer breaks as the long weeks away from school, roaming the town and the surrounding countryside with your friends. You think this idyllic world will go on forever, little realising that as you get older, things will and must change, at nearly nineteen we were now becoming young adults and our lives, just like our parents before us, started to change, I just hadn't realised how soon that change would occur.

Saturday could not come soon enough, that was when Candice and her family would get back, she would be the first and the most important. We had been together for almost eighteen months now, both of us part of a group of friends.

Initially, it had been five young boys, we went to the same school and were in the same class, all living near to each other. It was like that for many years but as we got older and girlfriends started to appear, they were integrated into the group until finally there were ten of us, five lads and five girls. The girls had mostly known each other beforehand and so it was a group with close ties to each other.

At first, we would meet up at each other's homes or the local parks, once into our later teens there was the attraction of the pubs in town, more than one landlord willing to turn a blind eye so long as we behaved ourselves. In the weeks before the summer break we had spoken of the plans for the next stage of our lives, never realising that this would be the last summer we would be together as a group before going our separate ways.

Candice was the first to return on Friday afternoon and I'd expected an immediate phone call once she arrived home, disappointed when it did not come, and having to call her after our evening meal, arranging to meet up once we were both finished. As I walked down from my home towards her house, I had an uneasy feeling that things didn't feel quite right, while she not rung me on her return, surely, she was as excited as I was.

Chapter Five

I only saw her for an hour that evening, her excuse being that she felt tired from the return journey, but there was something else I sensed, she only kissed my cheek and didn't want to hold my hand. She continued to tell me it was just the tiredness as I walked her home and that she would see me in the morning.

The next morning saw the return of Joe and Abigail, both of them plus Candice were going off to university come the autumn while I was going to college. Joe and Abi were going to the same university, about an hour's drive away while Candice's was over a hundred miles from where we lived. Tommy and Alex were the next to get back, joining us mid-afternoon and then Dave and Sarah early evening, that only left the twins Jenny and Julie who should be back the next morning.

They were all so eager to tell everyone about the holidays and their time away, that no one seemed to notice that Candice and I did not seem to be sharing the same enthusiasm. It was Abi who sidled up to me and asked what was wrong with my girlfriend, but all I could do was shrug my shoulders. As I walked her home, even though she had insisted I didn't need to, I decided to have it out with her.

'What is wrong with you?' I asked, 'It's like you don't want to be around me.' She looked shameful for a moment, pointing to a bench across the road.

'You know I'm off to university, so we won't see very much of each other over the next few years.' I'd already thought about that and really at the end of the day it was only a train ride away I told her.

'I met someone on holiday......but nothing happened......and he's going to the same Uni.' So that was it, I was getting dumped and her declaration that 'nothing had happened,' meant that something had.

'Anyway, you will probably meet someone at college,' she continued. I was hurt and angry and looking back, perhaps a little bit hypocritical as I said, 'So you slept with him,' even though she continued to deny it.

Outwardly, I was calm, inside I was seething, which was probably why I said what I did.

'That's alright then. Anyway, I don't have to wait till college, I've already met two women while you have been away.'

At first, her face displayed a look of disbelief and then as women are liable to do, she had to ask, 'So who are they then, do I know them, did they go to our school?'

With a sarcastic smile playing across my lips I went in for the kill, 'You don't know them, and I bet it's probably ten years since either of them went to school.'

Candice just smiled, sure now that I was lying, 'So who are they then,' she challenged.

'I'm not exactly going to tell you, am I Candice, especially as they both have families and are married.' I had put so much conviction into the lie that she was now not sure if I was telling the truth.

'You're having an affair with two women?' she asked incredulously, watching as I nodded my head. 'Have you?'

My face had drained of emotion as I replied, 'Of course we have, what do think we are doing, going out for cake and coffee,' I said sarcastically.

She stormed off with tears in her eyes, leaving me to return home, regretting what I had just said.

A good night's sleep and sex with my grandmother made the next morning seem a little better than I felt as I made my way down into the town, meeting up with everyone in one of the local café's. My mates were all giving me sly grins while most of the girls seemed standoffish for some reason I could not fathom until I noticed Candice looked guilty.

It was Alex who managed to get me alone for a moment, grinning madly. 'You sly dog, Candice told us, two women, well-done mate.'

I was mad now, she had no right to say anything and voiced my opinion to her immediately, 'You couldn't wait could you Candice, you go off on holiday and get yourself shagged, but because I've done the same, I'm in the wrong.'

All the girls turned and looked at her and I realised that she hadn't told them of her own indiscretion.

Candice had slipped away, but for the next two hours, the other girls shunned me while the lads asked a million questions, all of which I refused to answer until finally, I'd had enough and also left. I didn't know it at the time, but that was the last day the group were all together. While some of us would be going to college or university, the other's would be starting new jobs in the next few days.

From then onwards I started to see less and less of them, I stayed in touch with some of the lads, but it soon became apparent that we were drifting apart as we all went our separate ways.

I was speaking to gran about it that night as we lay in bed together, she showed concern at my plight but said that she had an idea to keep me occupied. The next morning instead of her morning constitutional she announced that we were going into the city shopping. Catching the train, forty-five minutes later we found ourselves browsing shop windows. I'd thought we were shopping for her and was surprised when she told me that she was treating me.

I tried to say 'No,' but she was adamant as we walked around the shops and she pointed out different items. Returning home fully ladened with clothes, nearly all of them similar to the type of clothing I already wore, I asked.

'Why have we bought this lot gran, I've already got lots that are the same?'

She gave me a smile which said that she knew something that I didn't, 'No you haven't Andrew, these are different.'

The only difference as far as I was concerned was that this lot was twice or three times the price.

With a knowing smile, she explained, 'What you have Andrew, are cheap copies, the right people know the difference, they know when you are wearing cheap and when you are wearing quality.'

I still didn't get it, where was I going to need clothing at those prices, I was comfortable in my cheap and cheerful, they were perfect when I started college. Anyway, I put the new clothes in my wardrobe and forgot about them as we retired to the garden.

She was a while before she came out but when she did finally appear, she was dressed in a very revealing bikini, her now golden tan evident from the copious amounts of bare flesh. We managed an hour before we were both naked and she had straddled my hips, my throbbing cock buried deep inside her cunt. With her hands on my chest, she eased herself up and down while my fingers teased her erect nipples, she was trying to tell me something, but each time she started, I would drop one hand and gently caress her clit, turning her words into groans and cries of pleasure.

When she finally managed to spit it out, it appeared we had been cordially invited to dinner the following evening by Angela, one of my grandmother's friends. I'd met and spoken with her several times when I had been at grans house, she was a very striking and attractive woman who was perhaps in her late fifties, I knew her husband still worked and that they were not short of a bob or two.

Gran was dangling her tits over my face as I hoisted her buttocks and brought my legs up, giving me purchase as I began to ram my shaft into her cunt, her tits swinging back and forth as she wailed incessantly before covering my groin with her juices as I shot my cream into her hot wet centre.

The next evening, dressed by my grandmother in a casual shirt, chino's and loafers and with a light-weight jacket, we went to the dinner party and I have to admit I enjoyed myself thoroughly. Angela's husband was away, which was why she had invited several friends to join her and I found myself there as my grandmother's escort. We were evenly divided, and it was only when they were reminiscing and speaking of places, they had visited, that I felt left out a little.

We had broken away from the dinner table, people chatting and mingling as the wine flowed and the evening progressed. It had got dark outside and I was standing alone on the patio as I breathed in the cool evening air, aware that I had drunk a tad too much when I sensed that someone was behind me. Turning, I noticed Angela watching me before moving forward to stand by my side.

'Not your sort of thing?' She asked, taking a sip from her glass, I was being truthful when I answered, but I didn't speak like these people and wondered if the way I answered came out sounding wrong.

'I've enjoyed the evening Angela, it was fun, it's just that when you are all reminiscing, I haven't got those memories yet.' She teased, asking if that meant they were all old fogeys except for me, which made me blush slightly.

'Not at all,' I ploughed on, 'I just haven't experienced enough in my life yet to be able to reminisce.' She was laughing now as she teased again, 'So, you are saying, we are old!' I had to do something I thought, I was probably sounding like an idiot.

'Would you do something for me, Angela?' I asked as she looked at me quizzically, 'Would you take your shoes off.'

Now she looked at me strangely, wondering what it was I was requesting but did as I asked and kicked off her heels and then waiting in amusement as I took off my own shoes and socks before holding out my hand to her.

She took it and I felt her warm soft skin as I escorted her barefoot onto the large lawn, the grass still warm and tickly beneath our feet as we passed the numerous flower beds and away from the house. Finally, she stopped me, the moonlight illuminating her face as she asked what we were doing.

'I'm creating a memory for us,' I told her, 'One day we will look back and smile when we remember the night we walked barefoot through the grass, you with a young man on your arm and me with a beautiful woman.'

She stood still, staring at me intently as though re-appraising her first impressions, a minute passed before she spoke.

'Would you do something for me?' she asked. 'Of course, if I can' I replied, wondering what I could do for her.

'Would you kiss me?' It came out quietly and quite shyly. Even though I was surprised and a little scared, to say the least, there was no hesitation as I stepped close to her, put my arms around her waist and let our lips come together.

It wasn't a kiss of desire or arousal; it was the kind of kiss you give to a girl on your first date when you are getting to know each other and don't want to appear too eager. It was slow and soft and smouldering, my hands behaving as I stuck to her waist and lower back, resisting the urge to explore further. When we parted, she stepped back, checking that no one from the house had seen us.

'I would say we have just created another memory,' she said as we made our way back to the main house.

Chapter Six

As we returned to the party, I noticed an imperceptible nod between Angela and my grandmother who once she was able, took me to one side. The party was starting to break up as she spoke to me.

'What do you think of Angela' she asked, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to reply, my grandmother did not yet know of the kiss outside.

'She's very nice, I've enjoyed myself,' I replied, watching as my grandmother chose her words.

'I mean, do you find her attractive, would you go to bed with her, she's very interested in you?'

'Whoa,' I was taken aback, my gran was asking if I would have sex with one of her friends, despite the kiss, the idea had not entered my head. I cautiously glanced over to where Angela was stood, she was an extremely attractive woman for her age, like my grandmother, she was slim and had great legs from what I could see. The dress she wore must have been made for her because it fit her snuggly and emphasised her curves.

'Yes, I would,' I replied slowly, turning back to my gran.

'Good,' was all she said as she moved back into the room.

Soon afterwards, Angela came over to me, 'Your grandmother tells me you are very good with computers.'

What she had said was true and it was what I was going to college for, I loved computers and wanted to be an IT technician.

'Would you take a look at my laptop; it keeps playing up.'

I nodded my head, 'Of course,' following her as she led me through the house to a study. She switched it on and taking a pad, scribbled a word and numbers on it, 'That's the password if you would just take a look at it?'

She returned to her guests, leaving me to give her laptop the once over, I ran the normal virus checks, cleaned up the drive of junk files and then downloaded a couple of programs and ran them. I only found a few settings that needed changing and programs that needed updating, other than that it seemed to run perfectly well.

I'd lost track of time until Angela returned with a bottle of wine and two glasses, pouring us both a copious amount.

'Well, did you find anything interesting,' she asked with a sly smile.

I explained what I had checked and done, pronouncing the machine fit for purpose.

'You mean, you didn't have a nosey,' she teased, 'I thought that was commonplace when you take your laptop in for repair.'

I showed her a quick and easy way to set up an audit policy and log file so that she could see if files had been accessed, 'Just add the username of anyone else you allow access under their profile, as you can see, I haven't accessed any personal files.'

She had finished her wine and topped her glass up, moving to add more to my glass.

'You don't have to get me drunk, I wouldn't refuse you,' I told her.

She looked almost guilty for a second and I remembered thinking that she, like my grandmother and Pamela, were no different than the rest of us, no matter their age, when you caught them out, they still looked like guilty children.

She pulled up another chair and sat next to me, very closely, clicking the mouse a couple of times, she nodded at the screen.

'Your free to have a look,' she said, and I could tell from her voice that she was getting drunk.

The folder she had opened contained picture files and I clicked the first one. It was a yacht somewhere, the sea and coast in the background looked to be bright and hot, but the person that the camera had focused on was Angela, sporting a bikini that left very little to the imagination.

I studied the photo before turning to her, 'You look as gorgeous as I imagined.'

She blushed ever so slightly, 'There are more.....if you want to carry on,' she said as she started to raise her glass once more, but I stopped her before it touched her lips and took the glass from her.

'If you are proposing what I hope you are, then I'd rather you were sober.' Momentarily, she looked like a startled deer in the headlights until I turned her face and kissed her once more.

This time it was different, this time it was a kiss of desire and arousal as our tongues explored each other's mouths. When we came up for air I asked about her other guests, 'Everyone has gone' she admitted.

'Your grandmother got a lift home,' she told me, 'She said she would see you later.'

So that was how it was, I had been set up, my grandmother had arranged this, and the computer had been an excuse to get me away from the other guests.