Gran's Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she let me up for air, her eyes held that same look of desire again, 'Are you saying yes?' she inquired, still unsure and fearful that I was pulling her leg once more.

Pulling her closer, I whispered in her ear, hearing a sexy gasp as I told her what I wanted to do to her.

'Now?' she asked, getting excited as I nodded my head.

'Gran's going to be out most of the day, she's gone to visit Angela,' she told me.

My grandmother knew what was going to happen and so had purposely made herself scarce.

Sam stood and took my hand as I led her up the stairs, intending to use one of the spare bedrooms. I especially did not want to use the same bed I was fucking my grandmother in.

Once inside we both quickly got naked and I thought that this was the difference between the young and old. Sam and I were both young and confident about our bodies.

I found it easier with my ladies if I was naked first, especially on the first couple of occasions, it was if they were not sure of my reaction. Their bodies no longer young and toned, their skin displaying signs of their age and fearful that they may not arouse me

I picked her up and tossed her onto the bed and leapt on top of her as I pinned her to the mattress, my erection pressing against her mound as I stared down at her. Sam's hair fanned out across the pillow, framing her beautiful face. Her breasts, which to my surprise were larger than I had imagined, stood upright and proud, her nipples erect and hard with excitement.

Neither of us wanted to wait, at this point, we just wanted to fuck. Pushing myself upright, I opened her legs and thighs, shuffling between them as I positioned my cock. Easing forward, I felt her labia part as my shaft slipped inside, her vagina expanding as she welcomed me and her muscles gripping my cock.

'Oh my god Andy, that feels so good, you feel so big. You don't realise how I have longed for this.'

Sam whimpered as I started to ease myself in and out of her moist tunnel.

Her skin was as smooth as silk as my hands wandered up and down her body, caressing her flat stomach and the manicured bush that covered her mound. Bending forward, I lowered my mouth to her nipples, swirling my tongue around her teats and nipping each one with my teeth as she pushed her chest towards me. All the while my cock continued its penetration of her quim as I built mine and Sam's arousal level. At last, as she was writhing beneath me, demanding that I cum in her. Ramming my cock into her cunt frantically, I roared with pleasure as she climaxed, and my shaft sent a spurt of spunk deep into her.

Sam lay on my stomach and chest once she had recovered, resting her chin on her crossed hands, she peered up at me.

'Is this how you treat your ladies?' she asked with a satisfied look on her face.

'I suppose so' I replied, 'At least until I get to know them and work out what they like the best.'

Of course, she was inquisitive, lying there engrossed as I explained some of the fantasies and preferences that my mature women displayed.

Some made her shudder; others piqued her interest as I described the antics I had got up to over the last few years. I mentioned no names, refusing to disclose exactly who liked what, but she still giggled as she imagined some of the scenarios.

When finally, she turned serious, she asked, 'Do you think gran will allow this again?' Her face telling me that she wanted us to continue our liaison.

'We can't really ask gran to disappear every time we want to fuck?' I told her, 'She would have to be out most days,' I reflected, making Sam laugh.

'So, what do we do?' At that moment, I didn't have a clue, there was always the great outdoors when the weather was nice and perhaps at home when our parents were out, but we would have to be extremely careful.

I decided that I would speak to my grandmother as she had initially given her blessing to what had just happened, but before then, there was more pressing business as I turned Sam on her side to face me and pulled her leg over my hip.

Raising myself slightly, she slipped her other leg beneath me so that I now had free access to her still moist cunt. As I looked at her face and her tits squashed together, my cock was already growing hard with anticipation as I slipped it inside her once more.

She was in effect, sat in my lap, even though we were laid down, and Sam murmured her pleasure as it felt like there was even more of my shaft inside her.

In this position, I was able, as my cock fucked her, to reach over and tease her anus with my finger. Gasping her delight at my touch she asked me to go further. I rubbed the digit around her pussy lips, covering it in her juices before pushing it gently against her puckered entrance and feeling it slowly penetrate her.

Her eyes rolled up inside her head as she moaned loudly.

'Oh fuck, oh yes, that's good Andy, push it in further.'

With my finger buried deeply up her arse, I could feel my cock each time it thrust into her pussy while she moaned and shivered with pleasure. Instinctively, I withdrew from her and readjusted my position, my cock, slick with her juices, sliding easily up her rectum as I fucked her arse.

The look on her face was magic as her eyes opened and she stared at me in astonishment, my shaft sodomised her while my hands fondled her tits and tweaked her nipples as we constantly kissed. It did not take long before she was ready as my manhood slipped from her arse and back into her cunt and I fucked her as fast as my hips would move. Sam cried out long and hard, her face turning red and her muscles and body growing taut as she orgasmed, my cock filling her cunt for a second time.

Panting with the exertion, I eventually had to stop as my lungs sucked in the much-needed oxygen. Sam's eyes were closed as though she were sleeping, slowly descending from her plateau.

'Bloody hell Andrew, no wonder all the women want to get to know you. If you carry on like this, I'm going to start getting jealous when I know you're with someone else.'

Can I say at this point that I'm not built like a donkey or have a cock like some of the porn-stars you see, I'm just a normal bloke with a normal pecker, who gets the same angst as everyone else.

It was something that my grandmother told me at the beginning that put my mind at ease.

'Don't believe women when they tell you bigger is better. It's not how big it is, it's what you do with it. Having a baby is painful, and no woman wants to feel like your shoving the baby back up her flue when she has sex.

'What she does want is to be pleasured, to have her desires and sexual needs satisfied, never be selfish Andrew, show consideration, do all that, and she will keep coming back for more.'

And that was exactly what I did and look how far it had got me.

Sam was still pushed up tight against me, refusing to let my cock out of her cunt, even though it was now limp.

'I don't want you to leave me,' she murmured, 'Why can't we stay here forever?'

Unfortunately, the time had passed faster than we had thought and unless we made a move, gran would be returning home to find us still in bed. Though I did wonder if that was something she might actually look forward to, knowing my grandmother, anything was possible.

Reluctantly, we got up and dressed and remade the bed which by now was dishevelled before going downstairs.

'Do we wait for her to come back or just lock up after ourselves?' Sam asked.

'It's getting on for teatime,' I told her, 'Head back home or mum will be wondering where you have got to and tell her I'm just waiting for Gran to get back to make sure she's ok and I'll be along shortly.'

I kissed Sam as she left to make her way home, knowing that gran would be back in the next thirty minutes. I wanted a quick word with her without Sam in attendance as I still tried to figure out how we were going to manage to spend time together in the foreseeable future.

She returned shortly after Sam had left and I hurriedly gave her a rundown of the situation. She did have a solution, but true to form, she left me agog with her request and left me promising to give it some thought as I headed for home.

Chapter Nine

Gran's request wasn't something I could discuss with Sam even though it would include her. Despite what we had done together, our behaviour during tea aroused no suspicions and I managed to catch my sister alone later. I told her I was working on a plan and to give me a couple of days while I worked things out.

The following Saturday morning our grandmother again disappeared for several hours while Samantha and I shared the bed in the spare room. Saturday evening saw me back at gran's, but this time in her bed as we watched the action on the tv screen opposite the bed on a chest of drawers. I was watching Sam and myself fucking and currently she was sat on top of me as she slid up and down my shaft and moaned loudly.

This had been my grandmother's request.

'I want to watch you and Samantha fucking,' she had said with an excited smile.

'I'm sure you know how to set it all up, I don't mind disappearing sometimes, but I want to watch when I get back.'

It was easy enough for me to set up wirelessly, all I needed to buy was a camera that would be innocuous when hidden discreetly to stream its picture to grans laptop.

'Of course, if I can't go out, I'll stay out of the way, but I want to watch while you two are at it.'

I didn't mind at all but imagined that Samantha would have reservations if she knew gran was watching us fuck. Her eyes were glued to the screen as I slid down the bed and between her open thighs, immediately catching the scent of her talc and juices. Her cunt was already open and wet with arousal as she watched me shagging my sister on screen.

My tongue speared her soft sensitive interior, and I felt her shiver and heard her gasp as I licked and sucked her pussy.

The covers had fallen from the bed so that I was able to watch her eyes fluttering each time my tongue flicked at her exposed clit, but she was determined not to miss one moment of the action playing out on the tv screen.

She was playing with her tits and nipples, something I loved to watch, her arousal reaching fever pitch especially when I slid a finger up her arse. She timed it to perfection as she orgasmed, her cries mingling with those of my sister as she too climaxed.

We even ended up fucking across the bed so that she could turn her face to the screen as she continued to watch me fuck my sister's arse.

'I want that,' she said, 'Ram your cock up my arse Andrew, go on my darling, fuck your grandmother's arse for her'.

My cock was already slick with her juice and slid easily up her back passage as I shagged her anally, her hand slipping down to her crotch as she inserted several fingers into her cunt, frigging herself.

We were both close, but I had an idea I wanted to try whilst I still had time. Withdrawing from her, despite her protestations, I moved her hand and inserted my finger into her quim as I began fingering her. It soon increased to two fingers and then three, by curling up all my fingers together I managed four.

Four fingers now sliding up her flue distracted her from the tv for the moment as she urged me to try more.

'Go on my darling, I'm sure I can take it,' she muttered as I slowly inserted my thumb as well, rocking it back and forward as I eased the rest of my hand into her cunt.

Her juices flowed, leaving a large damp patch on the bottom sheet as I fisted her. Gran not content to be receiving all the pleasure grabbed at my erection, her fingers wrapping around it as she started to toss me off.

Loud squelching noises came from her cunt as my hand slid back and forth, gran's hand frantically rubbing at her clitoris while her other flew up and down my shaft.

'Cum on my tits,' she urged as she felt me tremble, my ejaculation imminent.

Moving slightly so that I could still fist her, she gripped the base of my shaft for a moment before wanking me urgently while I cried out and sent spurts of cum across her bobbling tits as she tilted her head back and climaxed.

'Cover me in cum,' she was shouting 'Give me your spunk,' her hand furiously jerking me and emptying my sack as my hips jerked with the sensations.

Sam and I were coming to the end of our encounter onscreen as gran and I collapsed in a heap.

Initially, I had secreted one camera, a small HD affair, but gran was not happy with that.

As I moved about on the spare room bed, testing the system, she was missing bits and so it ended up with three camera's set at different angles, capturing everything that went on. I was concerned, the more camera's, the more chance that Sam would eventually spot one of them.

At work mid-week, my mobile phone suddenly went off, glancing at the screen I was surprised to see Angela's name and number displayed. Whilst she did have my number, normally our meetings were arranged through my grandmother so as not to raise any suspicions.

After all, I was her computer guy, and it was surprising how often her laptop needed attention.

What surprised me more was that I had already had a liaison with her several days earlier.

Just like my grandmother, she came straight to the point.

'Andrew darling, I'm having a party at the weekend for my grand-daughter and wanted to do a slideshow of pictures as she has grown up. Would you mind coming along and show me what to do, your grandmother has already accepted.'

Readily agreeing, we spent a few minutes verbally teasing each other before she ended the call. I remembered that I had another of my grandmother's friends to see before the weekend, a delightful fifty-plus lady by the name of Eloise.

She, like most of my grandmother's ladies, was reasonably attractive if a little on the plump side but had a penchant for being tied down and abused with all manner of toys before finally receiving a "good fucking".

Dressed casually, I'd arrived at Angela's with my grandmother mid-morning and set to work setting up the slideshow so that it would show on the large screen set up in the marquee out on the lawn.

I was being very careful as her husband was home that weekend, Harold came and shook my hand, thanking me for looking after his wife's computer and helping out. I did wonder what he might be shaking if he ever found out I was fucking his wife. Under the pretence of showing Angela how the small remote changed the picture with a press of the button, I copped a couple of feels of her tight buttocks making her giggle and getting her quite hot under the collar.

Gran and I had returned home and changed, getting a taxi back to Angela's home. The party was now in full swing and I hovered around the edges of the groups. Mostly it was Angela's grand-daughters friends with a smattering of adults, some of them part of my entourage of sexual acquaintances and so to avoid any embarrassment I was trying to keep out of the way.

Standing outside the marquee I drifted further across the lawn, welcoming the cool breeze after the heat inside when I realised someone had come out to join me.

'Do I know you?' The young woman asked as I turned to face her.

She was extremely pretty and reminded me of someone as I answered her.

'I don't think so, but there is still time before the party ends.' She smiled shyly, holding out her hand.

'I'm Emma and this is my birthday party.'

Taking her hand politely I shook it.

'Happy Birthday Emma, my names Andrew. I'm here with my grandmother, she's one of your grandmother's friends, I set up the slideshow.'

So, this was Angela's granddaughter I thought, there was a resemblance. I was trying to let go of her hand, but she was gripping mine firmly.

'Ah, so your Andrew, I've heard my grandmother and several of her friends speak about you.'

It wasn't what she said, it was the way she said it as she gave me the once over and noticed she was still gripping my hand.

'I'm sorry,' she said, finally letting go.

'You must think me rude,' she laughed, 'Keeping hold of you like that.'

I laughed with her, putting her at her ease.

'It's ok, just grab hold whenever you feel like,' I said, noticing that she didn't have a drink.

'Can I go and get you something?' I enquired, but she shook her head.

'Perhaps you could walk me around the garden,' she said, 'While I get a breath of fresh air.'

With her arm through mine, I escorted her around the edge of the large lawn and flowerbeds, chatting about inconsequential things until the subject unexpectedly changed.

'You're a lot younger than I imagined,' she said, 'I thought you may have been in your forties or fifties. Anyway, all my grandmother's friends seem to have an intense fascination with you.'

Thankfully, we had arrived back at the marquee before she could ask me any more pertinent questions when just like her grandmother, she came straight to the point.

'What are you doing Tuesday evening?' She asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, I had nothing on as far I knew.

'No prior engagements?' She asked mischievously.

I told her I was free that evening.

'Good, then perhaps you could take me out?' She said, making it sound more like a request than a question.

Emma told me the name of a bar on the other side of town, 'Perhaps we could meet there and then see what the evening brings,' she said, just as Angela appeared.

'Ah, Andrew, I see you have met my grand-daughter, you need to take a firm hand with her, she gets her own way far too easily.' I was at a loss as to how I should respond when Emma chirped in.

'Andrew's going to take me out on Tuesday evening, I'm quite looking forward to it.'

Angela smiled, 'That's very good of him, but I think you have taken up enough of his time and you have other guests.'

Emma gave me a coy smile as she released me and headed back into the marquee to join her other friends. Angela must have spotted us because she had brought two glasses of wine with her, 'Would you be good enough to walk me around,' she asked, handing one of the glasses over.

'I thought she would take an immediate shine to you,' Angela was saying, 'Your just the type of young man she needs, but don't put up with her messing you about.'

By now we were at the far end of the garden where the shadows were the deepest and where the hedging created a quiet area with an arbour. Angela took my glass and with her own, placed it off to one side.

'I've wanted you all evening,' she said breathlessly as she hoisted her skirt and removed her panties before putting one foot up on the bench and waiting in anticipation.

What could I do, except what any gentleman would do, I dropped my pants and shorts, shuffled forward and slid my cock up her cunt?

We did not have long as my hands went to her breasts and our mouths clamped together, it was the only thing I could think of doing that may keep her quiet as I shagged her. With one hand on her left tit and the other on her bare bottom, I fucked her rough and fast, hearing her trying to groan and gasp through our compressed lips.

The excitement of what we were doing heightened both our senses as we reached our pinnacle, her moan escaping as I released our lips and grunted, my cock twitching inside her cunt as I released a stream of cum and tried to support Angela as her legs shook convulsively.

We stood for several minutes with my shaft buried in her quim while our breathing slowed before I withdrew and allowed her to make herself decent. Picking up her panties which were still warm from her body, she folded them carefully and tucked them into my pocket.

'Something for you to use later when you think of me.'

Chapter Ten

We made our way back to the marquee where Angela pecked me on the cheek and disappeared inside, the party was beginning to break up slowly as my gran appeared looking ready to make a move.