Gran's Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning back to the computer I set all the pictures up as a slideshow and pressed "Run", the images changing every twenty seconds, the first half dozen or so showed Angela in her bikini frolicking around aboard the yacht, but progressively she lost her top and then her bottoms until she was cavorting naked.

Glancing at her, she showed no sign of embarrassment. 'Perhaps it's about time I saw you in the flesh,' I said as I helped her to her feet.

She led me up the winding staircase to her bedroom, turning on the lights and dimming them considerably, as though she was scared of me seeing her naked for the first time. Turning around, she asked me to undo the zip of her dress, the feel of the fabric told me that this wasn't a cheap off the rail item. The dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it, leaving her stood there in black bra and panties.

'You look more desirable in the flesh than you do in the pictures,' I told her, eliciting a shy smile as she told me, 'Those were taken nearly ten years ago.'

Kicking off my shoes, I removed my jacket and placed it to one side before unbuttoning my shirt and removing it, letting Angela watch as I got undressed. Next was my pants and shorts, leaving me naked, my erection pointing skywards as she reached around her back, unclipped her bra and tossed it to one side.

At last, she removed her panties and faced me, allowing me time to gaze at her beautifully formed body. Angela's breasts were small enough to fit perfectly into each of my hands, her bush manicured to a thin strip so that I could see the start of her vagina as I advanced towards her, taking her into my arms and kissed her, marvelling at the feel of her warm body pressing against mine.

Moving to the bed we lay side by side as I kissed her neck and shoulders, working my way down to those small, cute breasts, her nipples once aroused, must have been nearly an inch long and were, I found, very sensitive. I was quite easily able to make her nearly cum just by sucking and licking them. Once she had relaxed again, I continued my journey across her flat stomach and down to her mound before finally slipping between her open thighs and getting my first view of her moist open cunt.

A mixture of perfume and musk assaulted my nostrils as I probed her inner sanctum with my tongue, immediately eliciting a vocal response as she cried out delightedly. I licked at her cunt, my tongue darting inside her and lapping at her wet interior before exposing her clit and softly sucking on it as her hips and mound ground against my mouth and she urged me desperately to fuck her. Sliding to my knee's I edged my cock against her entrance and eased forward slowly, delighting in her moans as I filled her passage.

Fucking her slowly, I was more concerned with pleasing her than in my own satisfaction, watching the changing expressions on her face as I increased her arousal and then teased and made her wait before fucking her rapidly once more until she had reached a level of arousal where I could push her over the edge without ejaculating myself. Her hands bunched into fists as her fingers dug into the sheet, her whole-body going taut as she climaxed, and I felt her juices leak from her.

Contented, I watched her chest rise and fall as she gulped in air and slowly recovered, her eyes sparkling, and a wide smile plastered across her face as she finally focused on my face.

'You, Andrew, are a very naughty boy,' she giggled as she pulled me down and our lips met, the small movements of my cock still inside her quim making her groan despite our mouths being glued together.

I allowed her to roll me over so that she could straddle my hips and tower above me, her hands running across my chest and nipples as she sensually touched my naked flesh.

Raising one hand, my finger and thumb squeezed and twisted her still erect nipples as my other hand stroked her thigh. Moving nearer to her hips I ran my fingers into the crease of her groin, as she continued to raise and lower herself on my cock. Now it was her turn to tease me as she brought me to the brink, stopping frequently as she felt my shaft twitching and jerking inside her hot wet centre. We built each other's arousals steadily until I finally grasped her buttocks and rammed my cock into her cunt as fast and hard as I could, grunting with pleasure as I ejaculated, sending several spurts of cum inside her and triggering her own orgasm.

I'd pulled the covers over both of us as we recovered until Angela rolled on top of me, resting her arms on my chest as she looked into my face contentedly.

'Would you stay the night Andrew?' She asked. Knowing gran would be home and probably fast asleep in bed, I saw no reason why I shouldn't spend the night with this beautiful woman as I told her 'I would be pleased to.'

We made love again and spoke for a while before falling asleep in each other's arms, daylight creeping through the curtains when I next opened my eyes. Angela was still sleeping when I slipped from her bed, glancing at my watch on the bedside table, it was only seven o'clock, but it was time that I disappeared before folk were up and about. I dressed quietly and slipped downstairs. It took a search of the kitchen but finally, I made her a cup of tea and carried it back upstairs, placing on the bedside table and then sitting gently on the edge of the bed as I watched her sleep.

Gently, I rocked her shoulder until she started to wake and was rewarded with a glowing smile as she realised, I was there.

'I'd better go,' I said quietly, 'Better not let people see the riff-raff leaving at this time of the morning.'

She pulled me down and kissed me, 'Don't ever think of yourself like that, Andrew, you are far from it, I had a wonderful night and I hope we can repeat it soon.'

I was happy to repeat it whenever she wanted but conscious that she was married, and her husband would return. I kissed the tip of her nose as I was about to get up, 'It's just a pity I couldn't have met you when you were younger,' I whispered in her ear as I stood.

Angela sat up, comfortable now with her nudity in my presence and reached into a bedside drawer.

'Would you give this to your grandmother, it's just a thankyou note for attending my little party last night.'

Tucking it into my inner pocket, I kissed her once more before slipping from her room and letting myself out and heading for home. I called a taxi once I had reached the end of her road and relaxed during the journey as thoughts of last night flitted through my mind.

Chapter Seven

Angela was the first but certainly not the last, over the next few years my life changed dramatically, but I would have said that nothing felt any different to me. My parents returned from their holiday and gran moved back home, a place I became a regular visitor to several times a week. Whenever possible I would also visit my Aunt Pamala, my mother commenting that it was nice to see me taking an interest in my relatives, she would have had a heart attack if she had known the real reason as I continued having sex with both of them.

Throughout my first years at college, grans dinner parties became a regular occurrence as I built up a hareem of mature ladies who all seemed to require my affections. I visited Angela usually once a month, especially when her husband was away and we had formed quite a bond and also she introduced me to others of her standing which meant I had very little time to think about acquiring a new girlfriend.

With college finished, I was surprised when I seemed to be head-hunted, receiving a call one day to say I had been recommended and was invited to attend an interview which resulted in my first employment. I loved the job, happy to work long hours as I passed my driving test and was out on the road visiting clients. By twenty-three I had made supervisor and at twenty-five, I had managed to become a junior manager.

All of this left very little time for friends and although I sometimes met up with Dave and Alex for a lads night out, I had lost contact with most of the others. Dave was still going out with Sarah and it looked like they may go all the way but from what they told me, most of the others had split and now had new partners. Over those years I had only seen Candice a couple of times, and normally at a distance, we still hadn't spoken since that day.

When I did have a few hours and fancied a pint, I would often nip out with my sister Samantha, she was three years younger than I and whilst as kids that seemed a big gap, as young adults, it was hardly noticeable. I'd just received an invitation to Dave and Sarah's wedding which was taking place this coming summer and as usual, it was a plus one. I was joking with Sam about it when she came up with the perfect idea.

'Take me as your plus one,' she said, 'You've never had another girlfriend since Candice and I know most of your friends, they were always round at our house.' I agreed it was a perfect idea, I had plenty of partners, but none that I could turn up at a friend's wedding with.

And so, with that sorted, my life went back to normal, well for a short while anyway. Gran was still my regular partner and even though she was heading towards seventy, her sexual desires had not diminished. Pam was getting plenty and what with my other ladies, it would be nice to have a break occasionally.

It was the weekend of the wedding and I'd been out and bought myself a new suit. I was waiting for Samantha to appear as the taxi was outside, ready to take us to the church. But like any woman, unless she got a move on, we were going to be late. When she did appear, I was gobsmacked, was this really my little sister, she had grown without me noticing and looked absolutely stunning. She noticed me gawping and laughed.

'Will I do?' She asked, giving me a twirl. The mid-blue two-piece fitted her like a dream and I suddenly noticed my sister had curves.

We just managed to get to the church on time, seating ourselves on the groom's side and minutes before the bride arrived. The day could not have gone better, the weather was bright and warm, the food great and the speeches funny. Quite a few of the gang were there, faces I hadn't seen for a few years now, most of them with their new partners. Even Candice put in an appearance with a young man in tow, and I asked if he was the one, she had met at Uni, but the word was he hadn't lasted the distance, and this was a new beau.

All-day long, I noticed the looks Sam got as she swept past tables or went to the bar, teasing her incessantly that she had pulled or that she had developed a fan club. She was becoming just like my grandmother with her wit and straight-talking.

'The only thing this lot will be pulling tonight is already dangling between their legs,' she said, probably a little too loudly and making me laugh.

As the evening came to an end, I called us a taxi, the journey wasn't far but both Samantha and I had drunk a little too much and I wanted to get her home. All through the short journey, she was silent as though mulling something over in her head.

Indoors, I removed my jacket and flopped onto the couch with a sigh, it had been a long day and I was glad to be home. Sam placed her jacket on top of mine and then unexpectedly, straddled my legs as she sat on my lap facing me.

'You're a funny old bugger Andrew,' she suddenly came out with.

'Less of the old,' I quipped in reply, 'Your only three years younger.'

She sat and studied me for several minutes before continuing as though she had something she needed to get off her chest, 'You have changed you know, and half the time I don't even think you realise it.'

She had piqued my interest, as far as I could see, I was exactly the same, 'So what's changed?' I asked.

'For a start, you speak differently, when you're with family, you drop into the old ways, but I've heard you speaking to other people, and especially grans friends, you sound a lot like her now you know.

'And look at that suit your wearing, how much was it by the way?'

To be honest, I wasn't really sure, I saw it and liked it, so just bought it, 'I think it was about seven-fifty,' I told her, watching as her eyes went wide.

'Bloody hell Andrew, seven hundred and fifty pounds for a suit, most of the men there today probably paid no more than one hundred quid for theirs.'

'It's the same with all your clothes, you look like us, but you're not, it's like you belong to a different social class now.

'Do you realise that you could have had any woman at the wedding, up to and including the bride and her mother, you fascinate and frighten them, and anyone of them would have given their right arm to be sat here with you now.'

I told her she was wrong and tried to laugh it off, but perhaps some of what she had said was true to some extent. Gran and her friends I suppose had changed me bit by bit, their influence and the things they liked had rubbed off on me.

'I've been told,' she went on, 'That you have been seen out and about quite a few times in the city with women on your arm, but always older ladies, what are you up to Andrew?'

I tried to deny it, but Sam refused to believe me, I've also seen you visiting some of grans friends, without her.'

'Look, Sam, it's all above board, there are times when some of grans friends want to go out, but their husbands are away, or they are alone like gran. All I do is escort them.'

She looked stunned for a moment and I knew it was the word "Escort".

'Do you get paid?' She asked. I explained that I never asked for money and my ladies never offered, 'It's just fun, I get to spend time with some very interesting women and visit nice places.'

The question had to come sooner or later I supposed.

'So how many have there been?' She asked.

I blushed a little as I told her, 'Currently, I think there are about ten.'

She was astounded, 'Have you slept with any of them?' She demanded.

I just nodded my head, not wanting to expound any further. Samantha was quiet again for several minutes while she assimilated what I had disclosed before she hit a nerve.

'You have, I've also noticed, been spending a lot of time around at Aunty Pamela's, have you been escorting her as well.'

I tried to keep my face non-committal, but my sister refused to believe me, continually interrogating me until finally, I admitted the truth. 'You have got to keep it a secret Sam, there would be holy hell to pay if anyone ever found out.'

I don't know how long she sat there facing me, it seemed an eternity, she looked bemused by what she had just learnt. What I did realise, because her tight skirt had hitched upwards, was that Sam had excellent legs.

'What I have just told was true Andrew, during the day I heard lots of women chatting in the toilets, and you were the main topic of their conversations.'

I felt embarrassed, sure that this was my sister paying me back for teasing her all day. She chuckled as she continued, 'Word gets around, you interest them and they wonder if the gossip is true, but at the same time they feel that they are out of your league, and that scares them'.

Extending her arms, she leant towards me and I sensed that something was happening.

'They want to know if you are every bit as good as they hear, I meant what I said earlier, you could have had any one of those women today, married or not, all you had to do was snap your fingers and they would have jumped into bed with you.'

She was so close to me now that I could smell the shampoo on her hair, the perfume she wore and the slight hint of alcohol on her breath.

It was as though time stood still for a moment as I took in her bare thighs, my eyes moving upwards over her flat stomach to her heaving breasts and then upwards again to her sensuous lips before finally staring into her eyes, alight with desire.

'And that includes me,' she whispered, our faces only inches apart now.

After my grandmother, very little shocked me nowadays, but I was still stunned at the fact that my sister was offering herself to me and was waiting expectantly. And so not wanting to disappoint her, I drew her near and kissed her. What I received in return was not a first date kiss, it was hot and smouldering, full of desire and arousal. When we finally came up for air, she looked flushed, breathing rapidly and with her breasts rising and falling.

I suddenly envisioned her suggesting that I fuck her immediately on the couch.

Thankfully, she came to her senses. I wasn't perturbed, let's face it, I was already sleeping with my grandmother and my aunt, what was another member of my family. So far, it just seemed par for the course. But for Sam, the realisation of what she had done hit home, she looked embarrassed and then self-conscious of her body, the provocative way she was sat and the way her body was still reacting to that kiss.

Without a word, she jumped from my lap and fled up the stairs to her room, leaving me aroused and with a semi in my pants. But that was the least of my worries as I wondered what Sam was thinking, and more importantly, what she would do or say next. There was nothing I could do tonight as I switched off the lights and made for my bedroom, not a sound coming from Sam's as I passed her door. Perhaps a good night's sleep would do us both the world of good and we could hopefully sort things out in the morning.

Chapter Eight

I saw next to nothing of her that week as she appeared to be avoiding me. Friday evening, I got a phone call from gran asking if I would pop around the next morning. I had already seen her once that week and wondered if she wanted another tryst with me, chuckling to myself at her appetite for sex despite her age.

It was just after ten when I made my way down to grans house. Entering by the back door as I normally did, I called her name, surprised as I made my way through to the lounge that there was no answer. I was even more surprised when instead of gran sitting in her normal chair, I found my sister.

Sitting on the couch, I asked Sam where our grandmother was, explaining that she had phoned me and asked that I come and see her.

'She phoned you for me,' Sam began, I told her what I had done.'

I was interested to know what our grandmother might have said, let's face it, she could hardly take the moral high ground when she and I were fucking constantly.

'So, what did she say?' I asked.

'I told her what I was feeling and what I wanted you to do to me,' she continued, 'She said the best way to get it out of my system, was to do it and sod the consequences.'

Trying not to laugh, I imagined gran sitting there and probably getting off with what Sam was telling her.

Samantha kept her head down as she spoke, 'We were both drunk and I'm pretty sure that was why you kissed me back. I quite understand if the thought of anything else repulses you, but what I said last weekend was true, I do unfortunately have the hots for you.'

Prolonging her agony, I hummed and hawed.

'You're a bit younger than the women I've been with......And my sister......probably inexperienced for your age and I'm not sure if you're the type I would go for.'

Sam's face was a picture of disappointment and indignation and she looked like she was going to burst into tears at any second.

Unfortunately, I couldn't keep a straight face any longer and began laughing. Sam took one look before leaping from her chair and throwing herself at me, her clenched fists flailing.

'You bastard, making fun of me,' she fumed, beating at my chest and shoulders.

I couldn't respond, what with laughing so much, so let her vent until she was exhausted.

When finally, she sat back spent, I said but three words, 'I'm sober now.' And then kissed her, her arms going around my neck as she responded.