Gran's Influence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Angela says you are taking her grand-daughter out one evening,' she said casually but I could tell by the look on her face that the two of them were hatching some kind of plot.

Going to get her jacket, I encountered Emma once more as she made a beeline for me.

'Don't forget our date,' she whispered as she pecked me on the cheek, 'And I wouldn't let everyone see those,' she said with a knowing smile as she looked down and tucked the end of the pair of panties properly into my pocket.

Tuesday, I drove across town to the bar that Emma had suggested, arriving with time to spare as I entered the quiet room and ordered myself a soft drink. Surprisingly, she was on time, looking extremely attractive in a cream jersey dress as she came over to the booth I occupied.

'Can I get you a drink?' I asked before making my way to the bar to get Emma a "Gin and tonic" and bringing it back to the table.

Our initial conversation was a mixture of what we had done since we had met at her party and titbits of information about ourselves. She was an easy person to get on with, witty at times as she made me laugh but also as I was to learn, "savvy".

'You know my grandmother speaks quite highly of you, why is that?' she asked innocently.

But before I could answer she continued, 'In fact, most of her friends seem to know you and mention your name quite a lot. There seems to be some sort of fascination with you, why are they enamoured with someone so much younger than they are?'

One thing I've learned over the last few years when faced with difficult questions is to always tell the truth, just tell it in such a way, that people don't believe you.

Lowering my head and putting on my most solemn face, I answered Emma.

'It's because I'm sleeping with them all.'

Raising my eyes, I watched her expression as she looked blank for a moment and then a slight smile played across her face before going blank again. I could see her mind ticking over as she tried to work out whether to believe me or not.

Giving her long enough, I smiled slyly and watched her face light up.

'You're pulling my leg aren't you,' she laughed.

I laughed with her and then presented the lie, 'They keep in contact quite a bit by computer, even though none of them have grown up with laptops.

'When a message comes up, they tend to push any key until it disappears and then a few days later, everything stops working and I get a call.'

She accepted the lie because that sounded nearer to the truth than the truth did and I've found that with a lot of people, the more outlandish the truth, the easier they accept the lie.

I had a very enjoyable evening in her company which sadly went to quickly as I offered her lift home only to be told that she was, in fact, staying at Angela's.

Sat outside her grandmother's we chatted as she asked.

'The panties in your pocket that night, which of my friends did they come from?'

Here we go again I thought, 'Truthfully,' I asked as she nodded her head.

'I got changed at my grandmothers and needed a handkerchief. She told me a drawer, but I wasn't listening properly or paying attention and just grabbed something and stuffed it in my pocket. Imagine my surprise when as I was talking to your grandmother and my gran, I pulled out a pair of gran's knickers to blow my nose on.'

Emma was howling with laughter, tears streaming down her face as she held her sides.

When finally, she managed to compose herself she turned sideways, 'Are you going to ask me?'

With my best straight face, I answered her question, 'No!'

The disappointment on her face was discernible, 'I never ask a lady to sleep with me on a first date......but I would like to see you again.'

I got a punch on my shoulder as she hitched her dress up and scuttled across the gearstick and into my lap, sitting facing me.

Looking into each other's eyes, her face came nearer to mine until our lips touched and we kissed. Emma was perfect to kiss, her lips soft and her body warm as she pressed it against me.

'Are you sure I can't change your mind,' she whispered sexually, both of us now aware of the bulge that was now pressing against her groin.

I shook my head, 'I'm betting that your grandmother is waiting up for you. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't presently watching us through binoculars.'

Emma couldn't help herself as she spun to look up towards the house and then back to me as she laughed.

'Are you like this with my grandmother,' she asked, I nodded my head.

'Only worse,' I said.

'I tease and flirt with her, she seems to love it.'

She went serious for a moment, 'You're an odd one Andrew, you have no respect for convention, but at the same time, there's something about you. I can see why grandma likes you so much.'

Driving home I felt elated, Sam was still up and waiting when I arrived back. She was full of questions, wanting to know what Emma was like and what we had done.

We kept our voices low, our parents upstairs and in bed would not appreciate being disturbed.

'Are you seeing her again?' Sam asked, but before I could answer my phone rang. I answered it to find Emma on the other end.

'I'm missing you already,' she purred in that silky voice she had.

I couldn't help but laugh as she continued.

'You were right about my grandma, she was waiting, and she says you're a naughty boy for not coming in. Anyway, you're invited to dinner tomorrow night.'

Aware that Sam was listening I accepted her invitation and chatted for another few minutes before making my excuses and ringing off.

Samantha came over and took the phone out of my hand as she straddled my lap.

'Well, if I'm going to have to share you, I expect preferential treatment,' this was said as she hoisted her pyjama top, exposing her jutting breasts, her nipples already hard and dark.

Cupping each, I fondled her tits, twisting and pulling at her nipples and continually telling her to 'hush'. It took very little effort from my sister for my cock to feel constrained inside my pants, especially when she ran the flat of her hand up and down my erection.

Undoing the waistband and zip, she helped me ease them down to my ankles while she pulled the gusset of her shorts to one side, baring her quim.

I was buried deep inside her cunt as she rocked back and forwards, my shirt completely open now as she ran her hands over my chest. She leaned forward so that I could lick and suck her nipples, her cunt starting to squelch a little as her juices flowed into my lap.

Sam had increased her rocking, a sure sign that she was getting close, her face displaying how close she was as she leant further into me so that I could raise my hips and fuck her.

'Oh god, oh yes, oh god Andrew......that feels so good......cum in me, I want you to cum in me.'

She cried out huskily as she orgasmed, and my cock filled my sisters cunt. Her head was tilted backwards, her eyes closed as she enjoyed her climax, her body visibly shaking as the words slipped from her lips, 'Fucking hell.....that's the best.....I love you, Andy.'

**********

Well, here I am aged twenty-eight and doing very nicely thank you. Emma is now my fiancée and we are due to get married next year. Right from the start we hit it off and have never looked back. Unfortunately, I have had to say goodbye to my entourage of ladies, both gran and Angela advising that Emma must never find out, at least not yet.

Am I still sleeping with my grandmother? Of course, I am, though she has slowed up a little as she's got older, which is a good job because it means Angela gets to see more of me.

'Now we are going to be related,' she explained one day, 'There is every reason for you to visit regularly.'

Aunt Pamela finally found herself a man and got married last year, though I must say that there are times when Norman, her husband, looks knackered. That woman is insatiable which is why from time to time I still visit her. On the run-up to her wedding, she went on a diet and lost quite a bit of weight and is now back to her slim self. If it weren't for Emma, I would have married her myself, she is one super, hot, lady.

And what about Sam I hear you ask, well after that evening when she said she loved me we had a couple of weeks were it felt funny. Until I came to realise eventually that I loved Samantha, not a sisterly love but something else. We both knew from the start we could do nothing about it, but it did create a bond between us that feels stronger than ever.

Sam is also engaged nowadays to a chap she met called Davey and to be honest, he is a nice bloke and I'm sure he'll look after her. Are Sam and I still sleeping with each other? Dammed right we are, as much as I love Emma, I couldn't give Sam up, and so we still manage to find time to fuck whenever the opportunity arises.

I don't know what path my life will take next, whatever it is, it can wait for another time. Who knows, by then I could even be sleeping with my mother, now that would be another story.