Defilement in the Forest

Story Info
Vincent makes demands but his sub isn't entirely agreeable.
1.6k words
4.52
11.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story contains scenes of non-consent and rape fantasy. If this is a sensitive, offensive, or triggering topic for you I suggest finding a different story to read. Otherwise, enjoy!

"Fancy a drive through the forest, little one?" Vincent asked.

Kitty's face lit up. Going for drives was her favourite reward, though she couldn't think what she had done to deserve one today.

"It's not for you," Vincent said, reading her thoughts. "I want to find some nice mushrooms to photograph."

"Well of course, Sir," she replied, beaming, eager to please her Dom.

"Good. Go and freshen up and we'll get going. And wear that pink dress!"

While Vincent packed the car, Kitty made her way to the bathroom, collecting the chosen pink dress on her way. She put it on, and admired the way it stretched across her chest, barely holding her tits in. The flared skirt only just covered her arse, and when she spun around it flew up, giving anyone looking a nice view.

"No wonder Sir asked me to wear this," she thought to herself.

She brushed her hair and put a sweet white headband on, along with a slick of pink lipgloss and her favourite pink collar. Kitty was the picture of innocence.

Vincent knew she was anything but.

"Are you ready, little one?" Vincent called from the front porch.

Kitty walked out to meet him, smoothing her dark hair behind her ear.

"You tell me, Sir!" she smirked, spinning around.

"Hmmm. Very nice," he approved, grabbing a handful of Kitty's arse. "Get in the car, you little temptress."

An hour later, they were deep in the forest. A fox darted across the road in front of them.

"Awwww Sir! Look how cu-- OWWWW!" Kitty yelled, looking down at the fresh hand print on her thigh.

She knew she should have expected it. One of Sir's favourite driving games was to rake his fingernails across Kitty's fishnet stockings, then slap hard when she least expected it. Kitty looked at Vincent. His face gave away nothing. It had been a harder slap than usual, and she whimpered, rubbing her leg better.

Vincent stopped the car.

"This seems like a good place for what I'm looking for," Vincent remarked, grinning at Kitty evilly.

Something told Kitty they weren't just after mushrooms and cool dead trees to photograph, but the thought quickly left her mind as she took in their surroundings.

"It's so pretty here!"

Oak trees reached up to the sky, wisened old things that had seen generations of explorers venture into these parts. Ferns and wildflowers of every colour dotted the cool, dark ground, accentuated here and there by moss covered logs. The afternoon sun crept through the tree branches creating individual beams of light. Kitty imagined it to be a fairy glen, and wondered what other creatures might be hiding there.

"Come on," Vincent said, breaking her reverie. He grabbed his camera and they started exploring.

With the exception of their footsteps and the occasional click of the camera, it was eerily quiet. Not even a single bird was singing. The stillness creeped Kitty out. Still, she was delighted to be amongst the trees and out adventuring instead of fucking in a motel room. Vincent had already had her twice that morning and she wasn't in the mood for any more.

She thought too soon.

Vincent came up behind her and grabbed her tits hard. Kitty groaned and pushed his hands away, preferring to enjoy the leafy surroundings instead.

"Later," she said.

"No, now", Vincent growled, frustrated, and grabbed her tits harder. Kitty pushed him away again.

"I'm serious, I'm not in the mood!" she said, more forcefully this time.

Vincent pulled Kitty's head back by her hair. She yelped in pain, tears pricking at her eyes.

"Well I am and that's all that matters, you little cunt!"

He dragged Kitty to the nearest tree and bent her over.

"You in this slutty dress. Did you really think I'd let you get away with it?"

Kitty struggled against him, breaking free for half a second before he pulled her back by the dress, ripping it in the process. Vincent spun her around and slapped her sharply in the face, leaving a bright red hand print across her cheek.

"You're a filthy little whore and you going to give me what I want!"

Kitty stared at him defiantly, and pushed his arm away. He stared back, a cold look that shook Kitty to her core.

She made a run for it.

Vincent chased after her. "Run all you like, slut, but you will eventually give me what I want!" he taunted.

Kitty was a quick runner and hid behind the trees. When Vincent went one way, she went the other. Her freedom was short lived however, as she tripped over a wayward branch and landed face down on the ground with a hard thud. She yelped in pain and heard Vincent laughing at her. She tried to scramble away, clawing desperately for leverage at the small plants around her, but Vincent was already standing over her. He grabbed her ankles and violently threw her on her back.

"Got you now, you fucking cunt."

Kitty was completely overpowered and utterly helpless. She went to scream but Vincent slammed his meaty hand firmly over her mouth.

"Keep your mouth shut, slut. Someone might hear you. You'd get into a lot of trouble for this, is that what you want?"

Kitty shook her head weakly.

"Good. The only sound I want coming from that slut mouth of yours is the sound of you cumming."

Vincent ripped off her underwear and stuffed them in her mouth.

"Suits you," he laughed. "Spread your legs from me whore!"

With tears running down her cheeks, Kitty slowly started to spread her aching legs apart.

"Now, cunt!" Vincent growled, pushing them forcefully up and out, startling Kitty with a sharp slap to her pussy. She cried harder.

Vincent shoved his hard cock into Kitty's pussy in one deep, hard thrust.

"Aww. Your cunt liked that. It's so wet," he taunted.

To Kitty's surprise, she realised it was true. She was totally dripping. Vincent started fucking her hard, harder than ever before. Stroke after stroke, like a man possessed, Vincent pounded his sub's tight wet cunt. It wasn't long until Kitty's body gave in and she felt her pussy start to convulse. She tried to fight it with her mind, not wanting to give Vincent the satisfaction of conquering her, but it was no match for her throbbing cunt. Kitty came, hard and loud. Her juices flowed and she felt ashamed that her body clearly enjoyed such violence.

Vincent could tell she was upset.

"That's just what slutty little whores like you do. You can't help but cum when there's a big hard cock fucking you."

He pulled his cock out of her and Kitty breathed a sigh of relief, thankful that it was over.

"Slut!" he yelled, slapping her face. "You think I'm done with you cunt? Let's see what that arse does!"

Vincent pushed her legs up and shoved his cock into Kitty's arse, spitting on her hole.

"No no no!" she tried to scream, muffled by the underwear still in her mouth.

"What's that slut? I can't understand your whore mouth," he taunted, pumping away at her arse.

Vincent picked up a nearby twig and whipped Kitty's pale tits with it, leaving thin, angry red lines all over them. Despite the pain, Kitty felt another orgasm building. She bucked her arse against Vincent as fucked it hard and she came again, more powerfully this time. She spat the underwear out of her mouth and moaned with deep, primal pleasure.

"That's what I thought, slut."

Vincent continued pounding Kitty's arsehole and worked three, then four fingers inside her wet cunt, filling her completely. All thoughts of resistance fled her mind and was now fucking him with equal enthusiasm. She came twice more, squirting all over his hand and arm. Vincent pulled out and stood over her, one foot either side of Kitty's arse.

"More?" she asked pathetically.

Vincent laughed and put one foot on Kitty's throat, pressing down with considerable force. "No, you fucking slut, no more. You serve my pleasure, not yours. Now open your mouth and stick your tongue out!"

Kitty did as she was told, eagerly waiting for the hot load of cum she knew was imminent. Vincent stroked his cock hard and fast, and a few seconds later shot his load on Kitty's pretty face and tongue. She still didn't like the taste yet, but was starting to get used to it, and did the best she could.

"I want that all in your mouth, slut",

Vincent watched her scrape it all onto her tongue, making sure she didn't waste any. She scrunched her eyes at the bitter taste.

"Swallow," he said.

Kitty swallowed.

Vincent rewarded her with a "Good girl" and she smiled, still licking her lips.

Vincent held her for awhile, stroking her hair and letting her sob into his chest.

"It's okay, little one, I've got you. I'll never do anything to truly hurt you, only what we've already discussed."

Kitty smiled. "I know Sir. I trust you completely. And I had fun today!"

"Good girl. Let's get you cleaned up," he said.

Vincent grabbed his camera and they headed back to the car. He wrapped Kitty in a blanket, kissed her on the forehead, and lay a towel on the seat for her. Kitty found a packet of wet wipes and cleaned herself off.

As they drove away Kitty noticed a group of hikers.

"That was close!" she laughed.

Vincent slapped her thigh and his face turned evil.

"Maybe not close enough!"