All Comments on 'Great Horn of Africa Pt. 02'

by Gora

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Who wrote this bullshit? Ghislaine Maxwell?

Dude, this was about as erotic as watching a fat man take a shit after eating at Taco Bell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW, how did you write the second instalment so fast? Is it because you are a fucking thief too lazy to even change the title of the work. At least post some links so people can find the original story. Stop now and never post other people's work again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You do know you have stolen this, right? Of course you do, you were there when you stole it.

swimminglyswimminglyalmost 2 years ago

Gora, you didn't write this. Why are you passing it off as yours?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this not a Shooter3704 story and is copyrighted and for sale as a fiction e-book on most ebook outlets? I know he has a story with the same title and the plot seems familiar. If so the poster/poser is on dangerous legal grounds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought it was great. I wish I had written it...Oh wait, I did write it

Shooter3709

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

I don't usually agree with Whackdoodle, but this is one big crock of shit.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

I wonder what the kids would think

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

What do you expect when dealing with black men. They steal. That’s what almost all the BBC stories are about.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGora@Gora
Sex fiend... Love stories of intercourse especially with mature women and internet racial...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES