Greece Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled back and forth along my length, pushing hard into me and then caressing herself with just the head as the pulsing energy rose and filled between us. Her cunt started to twist and squeeze around my shaft and she pushed her arse back at me and rocked her hips in a tight circle as the pulsing of my cock grew and grew until I exploded inside her, the energy uncoiling like a tightly wound spring from the base of my spine in a vortex that ripped me out of my body and hard into hers.

The lights slowly came back up as she withdrew from me and laid me down beside her, arms wrapped around me and my face pressed into her breasts. "You're back ... are you OK?"

"Fuck ... fuck, what was that?"

"I think you blacked out for a bit. Are you OK?"

My voice seemed to come from a long way away: "I think you stole my soul."

"Only for a little while. Why, do you want it back?"

"Wasn't using it, why don't you hold onto it for a little while longer."

"Why don't I do that."

The world slowly drifted back as I languidly caressed her back and snuggled into her breasts, kissing one and the other and then sliding my fingers through her hair and down to squeeze her arse. I kissed her neck gently and moved up to look into her eyes.

"What could be better than this?"

She looked back at me and pursed her lips. "Nothing, nothing at all."

"What worries you?"

She rolled on her back and breathed in deeply, exhaling with a sigh. "I'm afraid of it ending. That despite all the sweet words it's just a silly holiday romance that you and Jen will barely remember six months from now."

"Jen and I don't see it that way; in fact we were worried that you might. No, this is not a holiday romance. Clear?"

She smiled crookedly. "Clear."

"But you're wondering where to from here?"

"Yes, yes I am. I mean, how do we do this? The holiday is going to finish in just a few short weeks and then we all go back home to our lives - in different countries! What then?"

"I've been thinking about that. I haven't had time to speak to Jen about it, but I can give you my ten cents worth."

"Yes?"

"Well, for a start, if nothing else, it would be nice if we took more holidays together in the future. Do you think?"

She rolled over and kissed the tip of my nose. "Yes, I think it would be 'nice', as you say."

"But we are all pretty busy and we could only really do that once, maybe twice a year. So, what I was thinking is that we husband swap."

"Husband swap? Mmmm, I like the sound of that. Do tell."

"Yep. Serge and I both have portable jobs but you and Jen are pretty much chained to your respective desks, so it's no real effort for him and I to swap back and forth - a bit scandalous for the rest of the world I suppose, but we live in a pretty out there sort of place and I don't think the neighbours would be too shocked."

"Yes ... I see. I don't think our neighbours would look twice - some of the stuff they get up to has been simply outrageous. Come to think of it, it would be nice to be part of the 'in' crowd." She rolled back and smiled to herself, gesticulating as if she was showing someone a flashy new toy ... "oh, him? Why he's my other husband. They're all the rage you know, do you have one yet?"

She looked so happy and mischievous that it made my heart lurch with a rush of warm love. "I'm not an accessory, you wretch", I said as I blew a raspberry into her belly, making her shriek and squirm; "and I'm pretty sure that 'manbags' are not a fashion item that women wear."

"But you'd look so cute with a collar and a lead."

I decided that my teeth and her arse had a pressing appointment, and we tickled and raspberried each other until we were both gasping with laughter.

Finally she begged me to stop because otherwise she was going to wet herself, and we settled back down to face each other. She face softened and she asked "how often do you think we would swap? Would we do it all the time, and for how long?"

"That's a good question, and I think it's something we would have to decide and then review pretty regularly. We all have lives and so I don't think we could just lay down some hard and fast rules and try to follow them. What do you think?"

"I think it's something we are going to discuss once my reprobate husband and your delightful partner dredge themselves out of bed."

And that is how it has been for the last few years. Our last holiday together was in Norway, staying in a chalet overlooking a rugged fjord, feet up on the veranda rail in sleeting sunlight as small boats cruised the granite sea below us. Serge and I each swap once a year and stay for a couple of weeks, a month; it all depends on how life is travelling, and with four people, there is a lot of life to be travelled.

I am still waiting for jealousy and insecurity to hit me and the others, but so far they have been missing in action. Rather, we all look forward to our 'husband swap' with enthusiasm and excitement, and it is the warmest and most intimate feeling to sink into the arms of Jen or Mary - it always feels like coming home.

One of the things that I hadn't thought of is that Serge and I often have times of overlap, where we are both in one place or the other, and the occasion of Jen's last birthday will always sear hot memories through my brain.

Serge had arrived a couple of days before and we had made the most of our time together, catching up on the local beaches and music that is the upside of living in tourist central. We love to walk along the white sand of the local beach, Jen between us, taking both of our arms and hamming up the fact that she is being escorted around the place by two gorgeous men; the sweet flirting and occasional sneaky kiss when there is nobody looking always builds up a delicious and buzzy charge between us.

I was due to fly out early on the day after Jen's birthday, so we had decided to have lunch and see the early session of a play on her special day, and we were still chuckling and doing our best impression of the dance moves from the performance as we got home. I popped the cork on a nice red while Jen laid out some cheese, and we settled into the afterglow of a lovely day, her feet on Serge's lap so that he could take off her high heels and massage away the stiff muscles that, as she liked to say, a slavish adherence to high fashion had given her.

Her chuckles became interspersed with gentle moans as his hands squeezed and caressed along her delicate insteps and then moved to her calves, and I reached over and gently slid my fingers through her hair. She leaned back and kissed me, her lips rosy and soft with the wine. I reached up with my free hand to cup her breast and then slip my fingers teasingly along the plunging neckline of her dress, stopping just short of her nipples as my fingertips dipped into her bra.

She sighed and kissed my neck and then dreamily asked if she could have anything she liked given that it was her birthday and all. Serge and I looked at each other and both replied that today she was to be queen and we existed only to serve her. She sighed again and replied that she liked the sound of that, and that her first royal decree was that she should be taken to the bedroom to be anointed with oil and plied with more wine. We as vassals decided that we liked the sound of that too, and we grabbed the bottle and collected a jar of coconut oil on the way.

I stood behind her and ran my hands along her hips as Serge kissed her and slid his fingers into her hair. I pressed up behind her and reached around to Serge's shoulders, sandwiching her between us and lettting the glowing energy pump and flow through us all, deepening and expanding the mellow mood while at the same time setting sharp bolts flashing and buzzing.

She turned and kissed me, and I could hear the zip at the back of her dress sliding down and the whisper of Serge's hands along her back. The dress slid from her shoulders and I bent down to kiss the soft swell of her breasts above her lacy red bra while Serge kissed along her back, followed by the tell-tale snap of her bra being unclipped.

She slipped the bra off and placed my hand on her breast before half turning and asking Serge if he wouldn't mind keeping the other nipple warm with his mouth. He bent down to her and slid his tongue around her hardening bud before drawing it firmly into his mouth. I teased her other nipple until it was hard and long between my fingers and very gently kissed along the side of her neck until she was moaning and squirming between us, her knees sliding and rubbing together and starting to tremble.

I slid down her body and slipped my hand between her thighs, smoothing the soft skin under my fingers and bumping into the rough material of her panties at the top of their travels. Serge's hand reached down and slid into the waistband, and together we slid them down her hips and let them drop to the floor, allowing my fingers to slide along and tease the heat developing at the top of her inner thighs.

Buttons popped above me and Serge's shirt fell to the floor, followed soon after by his pants sliding down his legs. Jen turned and leaned forward, and I could see the head of Serge's cock appear between her thighs, sliding back and forth along her lips and bumping into her hardening clitoris. Her hands reached down to me and lifted me to stand in front of her, her shaking fingers undoing my buttons and pulling at my clothes until I stood naked before her. She leaned in and kissed me deeply, her tongue swirling in my mouth as the rhythm of Serge thrusting into her thighs reflected in her lips.

Her legs started to tremble and were starting to collapse beneath her, so we lowered her onto the bed and belatedly remembering the command to anoint her with oil. We both took generous handfuls from the jar and smoothed the warm oil onto her back and legs before rolling her face up; Serge circling her breasts and belly while I took long strokes along her legs and feet.

Jen ran her hands down her body and demanded more oil on her tummy from both of us, and then more on her breasts with special attention to her nipples which were now standing hard and proud. We hastened to comply, our hands bumping into each other as we established a rhythm and she was soon gleaming, her nipples standing so invitingly that we were drawn inexorably to each take one into our mouths.

Jen writhed against our mouths, pulling our heads down hard onto her breasts. She took a deep breath and asked if she smelled good enough to eat, and we vassals conferred and replied that she smelled exactly like a coconut biscuit and was thus very appetising. She laughed and asked if one of us would like to taste her, and I smilingly volunteered for the task.

I slid down her body until my face was against her mound. She lifted her legs, pushing herself towards me until her soft inner folds pressed against my lips, making my spine twist and shudder with erotic charge, my mouth opening of its own volition to let my tongue press against her before running along her pussy with long licks. I looked up to see Serge sucking on her nipples until she reached behind him and pulled him towards her.

I circled her clitoris and then pulled it into my mouth to flick it with my tongue as I watched Serge position himself with his cock touching Jen's lips. She licked the head and then pulled it into her, her mouth stretching and working to take him in. My excitement shifted up to a loud hum that seemed to resonate through my body as we moved together. I slid a finger inside her pussy and could feel it pulsing and clenching as my tongue danced with her clitoris and Serge's cock pumped into her mouth. The pulsing built up until her first orgasm thrashed against me, her cunt clamping down in long waves, her hips swivelling and writhing around me as it passed through her body.

She rolled over and onto her hands and knees, taking Serge back into her mouth. I moved up behind her and eased my cock into her cunt, her muscles still twitching and clenching as we both took her and she took us. I reached over and dipped my fingers into the oil, dripping it over her dark feminine and running my fingers around the puckered hole. She pushed back against me as I slowly worked my fingers into the soft heat inside, her body seeming to pull me in and hold me.

She knows that I can't take too much of that without cumming so she pulled away and commanded me to sit down and have some wine, and as I was taking my seat and topping up my glass, she presented her round arse to Serge and commanded him to fuck her hard, but don't you dare cum. He slipped inside her as she pushed hard against him, their thighs slapping together as he pistoned into her pussy.

I slowly sipped my wine and rubbed the head of my cock with oil. I don't know why it turns me on so much to watch them together but I felt hot prickles cascading through my body as the length of his cock disappeared inside her. She rolled over and lifted her legs and I could see the head of his cock ploughing into her velvet folds as she screamed and writhed beneath him.

He was on the verge of cumming before she stopped him and asked me to come back to the bed and lay on my back. Straddling my waist, she rubbed her oily body back and forth along me until I was straining to be inside her. Finally she slid gracefully onto my pulsing cock, dipping a nipple into my mouth while slowly moving and pressing against me, and then lifted my hands and placed them onto her arse.

The oil on my hands slid against her skin before my fingers again found her dark feminine and started to caress and probe the puckered hole. As the energy rose in our bodies, my fingers became more urgent and demanding, pushing deep inside her until I could feel them pressing against my cock with every stroke.

Slowly she moved to a stop and looked directly at Serge. "Serge, please fuck my arse."

He looked surprised, but worked his way up behind her and somehow got into the right position despite the tangle of legs in the way. Jen slowly stroked up and down my cock and I could feel Serge pressing against her slowly relaxing hole as she sat and ground down on me.

"We've never done this before, so gently does it, please."

Jen's face was equal mixtures of concentration and ecstasy as she moved her hips up and down to find the right angle for both of us. Finally, she pushed back and I could feel Serge's cock start to move into her, her eyes closing and lips parting as she started to lose herself in the sensation.

She started to move and I could feel Serge's cock pressing inside her and against me as we started to move with her, the rhythm building until we were both stroking our full length, her body shuddering and bucking and her cunt pulling and twisting against my cock. This was no gentle lovemaking session and our energy rose in a hissing, spitting shower of sparks as our bodies flamed together. She came hard and fast, her rushing orgasm slamming her down and pushing us both deep inside her, waves of sleeting energy hurling me over the edge and scattering my inner core into a hot cloud of incandescent gas that flashed and burst with a fierce hiss of white noise.

My sight slowly returned and I looked into up at her, her face beautiful in glowing stillness as her body slowly melted down onto me. Somehow we managed to roll onto our sides still entwined as the last waves of our energy discharged and grounded into her, our arms holding her tight between us like a precious jewel. I have never felt so much love or felt so satisfied with my life.

I smiled at them both and said "happy birthday, my love. Many happy returns."

12