All Comments on 'Greek Week: Julie's Tale'

by DonnerBBQ

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good and Better

I thought the first story of "Greek Week" was very good and this one surpasses it. The subtle nc/reluctant application was expertly applied and greatly appreciated. Your works are well written and erotic with a genuine quality that has the reader believing he/she is reading a factual account. The disclaimer at the end of the story is a testimonial to that.

Tall_Drink63Tall_Drink63over 13 years ago
Where have your stories been hiding?

Actual physical sex in one of your stories? Yep and you even handled that well. Julie's reluctance and then accepance towards her acting predicaments were fun to read. Her worry about her bf seemed to get in the way of her decision making and ultimate exposure problems...but we can't all be perfect even in the world of make believe. Keep writing. I hope your imagination (or your actual experiences) turn out countless numbers of situations to find fun sexual material from. Thanks.

OzEliotOzEliotalmost 10 years ago
I choose this one for the leatherbound book of Literotica's best...

Love this story. I've come back to read it a few times. The scenario is perfectly sketched out, Julie is adorably naïve, and it escalates in a great hot fashion. Wish I'd written it myself, and I don't say that about many stories.

Also like Marie's Webcam and the Holly and Jamie stories... would love to see any of those continued, or anything new.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

I must congratulate you on an interesting story and excellent narration

WTG = Vox Populi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
offcourse its fiction

No women are that stupid in the real world. I felt bad for ronny so wasnt entertained very much by this cheating stupid girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story!!!! A movie needs to be made out of this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What a cunt!

Bet this is closer to real life in the acting world than any fiction. Actresses are pretty much like this, all in the name of "art", of course. Love to watch them, but be in a "committed" (HA!) relationship with one of them? No more "committed" than it would be with an actively working call girl. What a ditz. Love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! I felt like I was there watching.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was kinda hoping to read about her reaction on the break up with her bf.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnerBBQ@DonnerBBQ
1147 Followers
Not dead yet, but writing is slow. Thanks, everyone, for your support. I continued to be inspired by the creative contributions from writers on this site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Greek Week Previous Part
Greek Week Series Info