Green Cay College Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then pulled her laptop from her desk, placed in on the counter between them, and turned it so they could both see the screen. "Here's the link to the Uni system. Click on it so, and it shows you all the stuff you can get to."

She spent the next 15 minutes or so very briefly showing him the class rosters, student info, HR and benefits, directory, etc. "You'll need to spend some time playing around in here, finding everything you need. And the 'Search' function works pretty well."

Back at the main screen she pointed out an icon. "Here's the comm link. From here you can make voice or video calls on campus. Here's the directory - as soon as you log in for the first time your info will appear for everyone else. Do that right away so you don't miss anything."

"And here's the link for the security cams. The outdoor ones are public - anyone can tune in a see what going on. The indoor ones are whatever you want, here's the control panel to adjust your settings."

Kjem pointed at the screen as she brought up. "Holy shit, eight cameras inside? How much security do you need here?"

"Yeah, Naked Beach House has more than most, because of the shop building. They're supposed to be there for security, in case of an accident or a way for the folks in security or admin to check on things. But cameras and storage are cheap, what the cams are mostly used for is entertainment. On this control panel you can set your cameras to private-only, public, or anything in between. The motion sensors turn the cams on by default. You can tune in to anyones 'show' that's public or you have permissions for. See, yours is set for private-only, but the switch is off anyway so folks couldn't peep anyway."

"Wait, the switch?" Kjem asked.

She responded, "Yeah, each flat has a pink switch that overrides your settings, makes the cams private-only. It's easier sometimes, and that way if you have a visitor who wants to keep things to themselves they can make sure the switch is off."

"So, you can watch other people in their rooms? Is that ok?"

Deb smirked a bit, "Sure it is, if the person set the cams to allow it, that's obviously ok with them. Some of the best footage I edit and let folks buy access to it, if the 'actors' are ok with it, and they get a cut of the meager proceeds. Here's one of my personal favs..."

She brought up a menu that seemed to have a very long list of choices, and selected one with a little red heart next to it. The screen filled with a view of a porch overlooking the ocean over a small rocky beach.

Mike's girlfriend Janet stepped out of the door of the house, laughing, pulling Mike with her. She was spectacularly naked and was all over Mike, who was wearing only boxers. It was clear from the tent in these shorts that Janet had him worked up already. And why not? Jesus, she was gorgeous.

Janet released herself from Mikes strong grip on her ass, and went to her knees, pulling down his shorts as she went. Mikes dick was maybe on the larger side of average, and like Janet his pubic hair was shaved. Mike was backed up to the porch railing, giving the camera a perfect view.

Janet proceeded to make love to Mike's dick with her hands and mouth. This was no utilitarian blowjob, she absolutely worshiped his manhood. One of her hands wandered his hips, ass, and testicles. The other hand caressed and guided his dick while she kissed, licked, and took it deeply into her mouth. They could hear the slurping sounds of her ministrations, and Mike's groans and sighs as he threw his head back and reveled in her expert oral treatment.

After what must have been 10 minutes, Mike couldn't take it any more, and pulled Janet up, turned her around, and pushed her forward. She leaned over the railing with her legs apart, and with both of his hands on her hips, Mike slowly guided his dick into her pussy.

Kjem heard another sound over Mike and Janet's recorded moans. Looking over, he could see that Deb had a hand under her skirt; the sound he was hearing was the rustle of her fingering herself. She glanced over and caught his eye; Kjem was sure he detected a blush even over her dark skin.

"OK, let's get comfy and take this inside. It gets better," Deb whispered.

She paused the video, then picked up the laptop and signaled Kjem to follow her past the counter and dividers into the back of the shop. She set the laptop on a coffee table, and flopped into one end of the small couch behind it. Kjem sat next to her, and she adjusted and restarted the video. Deb spread her legs as she slouched, and pulled her skirt up over her waist. She was not wearing panties. She was shaved, but had what looked like a tattoo on her mons, a triangular version of the Jamaican flag. The colors were a bit faded, she must've had it for a while.

On the screen, Mike was plowing Janet slowly but deeply, and the camera zoomed in to clearly show his wet dick working its way back and forth in her.

Deb surprized him by reaching over and started working on his belt and zipper. "Sure, why not?" thought Kjem, and he completed the work and pulled down both his jeans and boxers. Deb took his hand, and pulled it over to cup her pussy, then spit into her other hand and took his hold of his dick. She gently jacked him while he ran a couple of fingers up and down her already wet clit and lips.

On the screen, the camera zoomed back out, and they could see a young woman walking the path in from of the porch. She had short blonde hair and a pixie face; Kjem did not recognize her. She was topless, wearing only a small black thong and a shoulder bag with a towel in it. She smiled when she saw what Janet and Mike were up to, and waved. Janet laughed, and waved her over. So the girl (Kjem assumed she was a student) walked up to the porch and kissed Janet deeply.

Janet then reached through the slats of the railing, and started massaging one of the girls breasts, and the girl returned the favor. Janet's moaning increased, and Mike increased his speed as he plunged in and out of her. The blonde girl reached through the slats with her other hand, and although the camera angle couldn't catch it, she was clearly fingering Janet's pussy. Almost immediately Janet threw her head back and let out a scream, her hips bucking uncontrollably. Mike plunged deeply into her, and held himself there while he, in turn, shook with his orgasm.

This and the expert hand-job Deb was giving him was as much as Kjem could take, and he arched his back. Deb leaned over quickly and took the tip of his dick into her mouth, which Kjem bucked into and began to fill her mouth. Kjem's hand was still between Deb's legs, and she too began to orgasm on his fingers.

Back on the screen, both Mike and Janet had relaxed, and Mikes semi-flaccid dick hung behind Janet. The girl was going into Janet's pussy with her fingers, then bringing them to her mouth, then back to Janet's pussy, then to Janet's mouth.

When she was finished, Janet leaned over for a long, deep kiss, and said "Thank you Suz, that was nice!"

The girl smiled broadly, pulled her bag back over her shoulder, waved, and headed down the path toward the water. Janet turned around, dropped again to her knees, and cleaned up Mike's flaccid dick with her tongue. The two laughed, then they gathered Mikes discarded clothes and re-entered the house. The video faded to black.

By this time both Kjem and Deb had come down from their orgasmic highs, Deb had clamped Kjem's hand between her thighs to stop him from moving, and pulled her hand away from his relaxing dick. "Yeah, that's a good one," Deb whispered. Then she released Kjem's hand from between her legs, settled her skirt make over her hips and legs, and leaned into the laptop.

"See, there's quite a collection of these, you'll have to check them out. There's a subscription fee, of course, but you can afford it, it's only $100 a month. Half of that goes back to the 'performers' based on views, the rest is mine. It's not a lot, but it's something. The direct video feeds are free, only the recordings and edited videos cost. Once you get settled in, just drop me a line and I can set you up. Well worth it, for sure, the hot chicks love to watch themselves on video while fucking in real life."

"Yes, so I can see. Sold - go ahead and sign me on." Deb clicked a few settings, and the deal seemed to be done.

"Don't forget to open up your own cam feeds, too, as soon as you're ready. Guys can easily make their subscription fees back again from the videos."

"I guess I'll think about it," replied Kjem. "I'm not sure how I feel about broadcasting my sex life, though."

"Watch a few videos, and I'll bet one of the girls will talk you into a recording. Watch it afterwards, I think you'll change your mind. I'm good at this. In the meantime, you're already set to private-only, so be sure to switch the cams back on with the pink switch, that way security can check in if need be." Kjem nodded.

Deb stood, pushed her skirt flat, and said, "OK, gotta get back to work."

So Kjem also stood, pulled up his pants, and fastened them. They walked out to the front of the store and Deb pulled him in for a quick kiss, and then wobbled her boobs at him. "We're all glad to meet you! Come by any time!"

Then she sat back down at her desk, and started working on what looked like code of some kind. Kjem picked up his box of hardware, and exited the door with a final wave to Deb.

12