Green Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I chuckled and tossed them to her, putting my own matching set of sunglasses on. My tight black t-shirt and blue boardshorts might be wet, but what's the point of having a Wrangler if it doesn't get wet and dirty every once in a while?

'Let's go Hotrod,' I said, jumping into the passenger seat. No roof, no doors, and a high-end speaker system made the Jeep a perfect summer vehicle. 'Try to avoid getting us a ticket, would ya?'

Katie started the Wrangler, cranked up the volume on some cheesy 80's rock song, and carefully backed out of the driveway.

*****

Two hours and two large soft serve cones later, we were back at the house. Katie flounced out of the Jeep and tossed me the keys.

'I'm going to be a few minutes Dad.' She said, standing at the door. 'I got a new swimsuit at the mall yesterday I want to try out. Meet you at the pool?'

I nodded and she disappeared inside. I looked down into my lap. My erection had never gone fully away, and I was still chubbed up in the car. I was just thankful Katie hadn't noticed.

'I need to get laid.' I muttered, getting out of the Jeep and going inside. 'I need to go out, get drunk, pick up some bar skank, and drill her brains out.'

I changed into my tight black swimming trunks, grabbed some towels, and hastily made my way to the pool. I figured if I could get in first maybe the cold water would shock the blood out of my dick before Katie came down and joined me.

I did 10 laps and got out, cock mercifully deflated, and laid out on one of our lounge chairs to bask in the sun. I grabbed my phone and popped in my earbuds. I closed my eyes and let the sounds of Iced Earth pound through my head. It helped to keep the thoughts of Katie's electric purple bikini top and tiny pyjama short shorts out of my head.

What the hell was wrong with me? I was thinking...unnatural...things about my daughter! My own flesh and blood! I had seen her dump a full bowl of spaghetti on her head in a toddler tantrum for Pete's sake. I had sent her off to grade 5 in a pair of dirty overalls and a backwards inside out t-shirt because she insisted it was the current trend. Why the hell was I...imagining... Katie's...

I closed my eyes and surrendered to the thoughts, allowing a surge of lust to run through me.

Katie, bending over the grille of the Wrangler, giving me an excellent view down her bikini top.

I licked my lips and shifted in my lounger, suddenly feeling very strange.

'Daddy,' she whispered breathily into my ear, nuzzling my neck. 'Thank you so much for such a wonderful birthday present.'

I groaned a touch at the memory.

Katie, wiggling the bare bottoms of her butt cheeks in my lap, grinding across my poorly concealed erection.

'Dad?'

My eyes shot open as I yanked my earbuds out, the sounds of Dracula fading away as I looked at Katie standing over me.

'Katie!' I said, startled. I sat up.

'Didn't mean to scare you Daddy.' She said, turning and laying out a towel on the lounger directly next to me. As she leaned over to fiddle with the edges, I noticed three things:

Firstly, my erection was back in full force. In these skin tight black square-cut trunks I was sporting a solid bulge.

Secondly, there was no way that Katie didn't see my erection.

Thirdly, the bikini Katie was wearing made her skimpy sleepwear from the night before look like a nun's habit. My jaw hit the poolside tile.

Katie finished fiddling with her towel and turned back around. 'Sure you're ok?'

'Er,' I said stupidly, not moving or covering my erection. 'Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. You just surprised me is all.'

'OK good,' She said, with a smirk.' Thought I might have given you a heart attack, old man.'

'Old man!?' I said, faux shocked. 'Kids these days, no manners or respect for their elders.'

Katie laughed and began setting her phone and a few other things on the lounger, giving me an opportunity to discreetly move a towel over my crotch and enjoy an extended view of her new swimwear.

Katie had swapped out the electric purple bikini top for a black one that consisted of two very small triangles covering her breasts and a whole lot of thin string tied on her back and at her neck. If I thought the top was scandalous, her bottoms were downright pornographic. Also held up by tiny string tied at her hips, the front must have been considered 'ultra low rise', as it would have just barely covered any pubic hair, had my daughter had any. The back was a tiny V of fabric that vanished between two tanned and taught butt cheeks, providing absolutely no coverage of her ass but giving me a wonderful view of her backside. Under the towel, my dick gave a throb as my eyes soaked in this smoking hot 18-year-old.

Katie straightened up and sashayed her way to the pool before abruptly diving in. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding in.

'Holy shit,' I thought to myself, watching her glide back and forth beneath the surface. 'First the pj's and now the bikini? What the hell is going on here?'

My thoughts were interrupted when Katie breached the surface and tossed her raven hair back in a spray of pool water, giving me an outstanding view of her tits as she arched her back with her eyes closed.

'Jesus Christ.' I muttered under my breath. I didn't even try to live in denial. I was openly ogling my daughter and sporting a massive erection while doing so. Thank Christ I had my Ray-Bans on to at least kind of hide my staring.

Katie swam back and forth a few times in the pool, trying out different strokes as I tried to will my erection to deflate. I was finally getting somewhere when Katie popped up at the edge of the pool closest to me and rested her face on her arms.

'Whatcha thinkin' about Dad?' She asked, emerald eyes scrutinizing me. I withered under her watch.

'Oh, nothing much,' I said, tossing aside the now conspicuous towel and standing up. 'Just thinking about a big event that's coming up.'

Katie lifted her chin off her forearms and raised an eyebrow at me. 'Big event? What big event?'

'Oh, you didn't know?' I asked, stretching my arms over my head and plucking off my sunglasses.

'Know what?'

'Oh just the biggest event of the year!' And with a short running start I jumped over Katie and cannonballed right into the pool, splashing her with a huge wave of water.

I surfaced quickly to find Katie blinking water out of her eyes.

'Daddy!' She shrieked. She swept her arms in a wide arc and sent a mini-tsunami at me. I leapt back but it was no good and got a face full of spray for my efforts.

'Oh it's on now!' I said devilishly and began what would turn into a 10 minute splash, cannonball, and flutter kick fight. Besides being fun as heck, with most of Katie's bits underwater, my mind could focus on something other than a half naked 18 year old.

I thought I had the better of Katie, cornered with both my hands underwater ready to heave a load of water at her, when she feinted to one side then darted to the other. My splash completely missed her as she wrapped her legs around my waist from behind, put her hands on my shoulders, and dunked me as hard as she could.

She pushed me down hard, planted both feet in the small of my back and pushed. I was completely disoriented for a second, before righting myself and coming up sputtering with water up my nose.

I recovered and got the water out of my eyes just in time to see Katie hoisting herself out of the pool, giving me a wonderful (and truly obscene) view of her ass. Time seemed to slow as she angled her leg up, parting her taut ass cheeks and allowing me to fully see the cord of her thong bikini bottoms running right up against her pussy and asshole.

And then it was over and she stood and grabbed her towel.

'Well,' she smirked. 'I think that settles who won the Great Water War of 2019, doesn't it, old man?'

I half heartedly flicked some water at her, more concerned about the blood once again rushing to my dick than about losing the water fight. I ogled Katie as she began to towel off. The towel gently caressing her lightly tanned skin, I once again marvelled at her complete lack of tan lines. The gym we had a membership at had a tanning booth perk, not that I had ever used it. Katie clearly had, as I watched her twist and turn to towel completely off.

At the risk of going full mast I began to swim more laps in a variety of strokes. I may not be an athlete like Katie, but I stay in shape, working out when I could and swimming when I couldn't.

After 15 minutes I turned my attention back to the poolside and saw Katie watching me behind her Ray-Bans with an unreadable expression on her face. Cock back to a semi normal state, I clambered out and towelled myself off.

Once I was mostly dry, I plopped myself down on the lounger next to Katie and closed my eyes. After a minute I heard her get up and walk away. She returned a moment later and I heard the unmistakable sound of two beer bottles being opened.

I opened my eyes to see her handing me a Corona. I took it, then we clinked bottles and drank in silence for a few minutes.

I finished my drink, avoiding looking at Katie, but I could feel her eyes on me. Looking for... something. Anything. Some sort of reaction.

She started moving and I glanced over. She had also finished her beer and busted out a bottle of suntan oil and was applying it to her arms in long, slow, smooth, precise movements. I watched, momentarily fascinated by her hands making the beads of oil disappear into her skin, giving it a healthy sheen.

'So,' she said, spreading the oil on her belly. 'Do you like my new bikini?'

'Uh,' I said dumbly, eyes still fixed on her hands spreading the liquid carefully around her navel piercing. 'Yeah. Get it yesterday?'

'Yup!' She chirped brightly. 'So I suppose I should thank you, since technically you got it for me.'

'Oh boy.' I thought. 'Yeah, she bought this thing on my credit card.'

'You're welcome, I guess.'

I sat for a moment, trying to find the right words.

'This bikini... it's not really like any of your old ones.'

Katie laughed lightly as she started spreading the oil across her chest and down between her breasts.

'Yeah. We were walking by the Bikini Shack yesterday and decided to go in. Last summer before college. I thought I would find something a little more 'adult''.

'Well, it certainly is that.' I said, eyes on Katie as she spread oil up and down the front of her legs. She finished and rolled onto her stomach. She stuck out her hand towards me, the bottle of suntan oil glinting in the late afternoon sun.

'Do my back?'

I grabbed the bottle and held it for a second. Katie took my pause to reach back and undo the spaghetti strings at her neck and back, even going so far as to completely pull her tiny bikini top off and drop it next to her lounger.

I ogled her naked back for a minute. My daughter was lying out in front of me in nothing more than what amounted to a thong, and a tiny one at that.

'OK,' I thought, turning the bottle over and over in my hands. 'Clearly Katie is embracing this 'being an adult' thing and I am just the first person she needs to prove herself too. Nothing weird going on at all. Just a young person showing their parent that they are grown up.'

I squirted a liberal amount of the oil into my hand and began to spread it across Katie's shoulders. I kept firm but gentle pressure, working her back in small circles until all of it was absorbed and Katie's skin was left in a tanned sheen.

I worked my way down slowly, never letting my fingers go dry or repeat the same exact motion on Katie's back. Her eyes closed as she let out a relaxed sigh. When I ran my thumbs across the dimples in Katie's lower back, she shivered and squirmed under my touch.

'Daddy!' She exclaimed huskily. 'That tickles!'

I chuckled lowly and worked my way down until I hit the string of her thong bikini bottoms. Katie might be trying to assert herself as an adult with this scandalous swimsuit, but I was sure she didn't want her Dad groping her ass.

When I jumped past her ass and started working her upper thighs, Katie let out a slight groan.

'Was that disappointment?' I thought as I worked my way towards her calves and feet. 'Nah. Probably just enjoying the massage. Her legs were hurting yesterday after all.'

I reached her feet and started to work my way back up. When I reached her ass again, Katie wiggled her butt.

'Make sure you get everywhere Daddy.'

I faltered for a moment. 'Seriously? What the heck?'

Disregarding my reservations, I smeared a large dollop of the oil across both taut butt cheeks and began to gently knead it into my daughter's ass.

Katie squirmed and wiggled a bit at first as I started at the top of her butt and worked my way down. I was right in the middle of her butt when she suddenly raised her hips, ostensibly to increase the pressure from my fingers. In doing so, she gave me an up close and personal view of the thong strap running between her cheeks, and the crinkled edges of the tight little pink pucker that was her teenage asshole.

My cock, already half chubbed, immediately sprang to full mast, mercifully running down the leg of my tight swim trunks.

I gave her butt one last knead with my fingers to ensure all the oil was rubbed in, and then settled back into my lounger, subtly pulling a towel across my hips to cover my erection.

Katie opened her eyes and looked over at me appraisingly.

'Roll over.'

'Huh?'

'Roll over Dad,' Katie said, stirring in her seat. 'If we are going to be out here you'll need some suntan oil too. '

I rolled over, thankful that I had an excuse to hide my erection by pressing it into the lounger's waterproof cushion.

I closed my eyes as I heard Katie shift in her lounger. A moment later I felt her small hands and nimble fingers begin to work the oil into my neck and shoulders. I shifted and hung my arms over the sides of the lounger to get more comfortable. My right hand hit something soft, instead of the hard pool tile.

I grasped at it gently, then the realization hit me. 'That's Katie's bikini top. My daughter is rubbing suntan oil into me topless.'

I left go of the bikini top and just let my hand hang. I wasn't seeing her, so there was no real issue here, right?

Katie took very much the same path as I did when I worked her back. She swooped and swirled across my skin, never replicating the same motion in the same area or letting her hands go dry, consistently adding the slippery liquid as needed.

Then, all of a sudden, as she reached the small of my back, Katie stood and swung her leg over my lounger, sitting astride me and straddling my butt.

'Holy fuck.' I thought, freezing...but then melting under Katie's touch. It had been so long since I had been touched so intimately by a woman.

I had tried to date after I had come to terms with the death of Katie's mother, but beyond a handful of second dates leading nowhere and a couple of one night stands in the backseat of my Jeep, it had pretty much been just me, my hands, and copious amounts of internet pornography.

'This is wrong.' I thought. 'Totally fucking wrong. She's my fucking daughter.'

But when Katie ground her hips gently into my butt, my steel hard cock gave a throb and I gave way to the sensations.

Katie worked the small of my back for a long, long while. Far longer than needed to apply suntan oil. Her thumbs worked out stress knots I didn't even know I had.

After what felt like an eternity she jumped over my butt just like I had done with her. She slid her hands up and down the backs and sides of my thighs and down my calves to my ankles.

Once she had reached my feet she worked her way back up my legs, but this time she was kneading her fingers up the insides of my thighs.

Her fingers worked higher before slowly looping back down the sensitive flesh of my upper thighs. I shivered uncontrollably as Katie grazed her fingernails over flesh now slicked with oil. Ever so gently Katie pushed her fingers under the hem of my tight swim trunks.

My erection, though still rock hard and throbbing in time with my heart beat and twitching at every new stimulus, was mercifully sandwiched between my belly and the lounger cushion. But my balls were hanging down, low and heavy and aching for release.

Katie worked her way up to where my butt met my legs and, clearly emboldened by my lack of objection, suddenly slid both her hands down the insides of my legs, her fingertips coming into full contact with my heavy hanging sack.

My hips jerked upward involuntarily at the soft touch. Katie held firm, not moving her fingers even an inch, as if grazing her father's balls had been the goal the entire time. Slowly, she pushed her fingers forward until my sack was firmly in her grasp.

And then, God help me, she began to gently massage me. Rolling my balls between her nimble fingers and squeezing gently, spreading the oil across the stretched and burning hot skin.

My hips jerked with every new movement. I heard a groaning noise, and realized it was me. I was panting and moaning as my own daughter worked the tender flesh of my sack. I could hear Katie's breathing, shallow and husky, and I could feel her eyes burning into me.

And then, slowly like she didn't want to let go, Katie withdrew her hands.

'Roll over Daddy.'

'What?' I managed to grind out.

'Roll over.' she said in a breathy voice. 'If we are going to be out here I need to do your front as well.'

I should have said no. I should have told Katie that this had already gone too far. That this was already well past the line of appropriate. I should have thrown her off me and lectured her about the pjs and the bikini and the ball fondling before sending her to her room.

But I didn't. God help me, I didn't. I drew my legs up slightly and Katie scooted back down to my feet. I closed my eyes and slowly turned over. My cock was as hard as diamonds and without the pressure of the lounger cushion, it bulged obscenely from my trunks, nearly bursting out in the late afternoon sunlight.

I kept my eyes clamped shut and waited. Waited for Katie to freak out. Waited for her to hit me. Waited for her to shriek and leap off me and call me a pervert who lusts after his own daughter.

But she did none of that. She stayed stock still, her knees touching mine and her calves running down along side my own. I slowly opened my eyes.

And took in the glorious sight of a topless, hell mostly naked, green eyed, raven haired 18 year old staring at my erection with a mixture of amazement and smouldering desire. She openly gaped at my groin, her mouth contorted in a slight 'O', her pink tongue running out to lick her lower lip.

She slowly lifted her gaze from my cock and trailed it up my stomach to my chest before finally settling on my Ray-Bans. She slowly reached out and plucked them from my face. Green eyes, an exact copy in colour, shape, and intensity, stared deep into my own.

She settled back down around my knees and scooted back even further, never breaking eye contact, and squirted some oil into her palms and began to slather it up the front of my ankles and shins.

She broke eye contact and fixed her gaze on her fingers as she caressed my skin. Her very touch was like a fire bolt to my brain. My dick didn't diminish in hardness even one iota.

As she slid forward to work my thighs, I dropped my gaze from her face and took in her glorious young body. As I thought, her newly uncovered breasts were as tanned as the rest of her. Clearly she used the tanning bed at the gym at least topless, and most likely nude.

Her breasts were small, A cups as befit her athletic lifestyle and gymnast physique, and perky to the point of defying gravity. A perfect handful, with small perfectly round nipples with diamond hard nubs protruding from the centre.