Green Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She closed her eyes and took a deep inhale of my aftershave.

'Mmmmmmm. I love that smell.' She said.

'I know baby. That's why I wear it.'

She was silent for a moment.

'We crossed a line. Didn't we Dad?'

'Yeah Katie.' I replied. 'We did.'

'Was it the right thing to do?'

'In the eyes of the law? Hell no!' I chuckled. 'But in mine?'

I reached across and put a finger under her chin and drew those emerald orbs, the perfect reflection of mine, up.

'I love you Katie. Now more than ever. I'll never give this up. Not for anything in the world.'

She buried her face back into my chest and I felt her kiss and lick the skin at my nipple for a moment.

'I love you Daddy.'

'I love you too baby.'

We laid there for a long long while, clinging to each other. I listened to Katie gently drift off to sleep, still wrapped under my arm. Her soft breathing eventually pulled me into slumber myself, dreams of tanned flesh dancing in my mind.

******

I awoke to the sound of running water coming from the master bathroom. I blearily opened one eye and saw that I was alone in my bed, but the spot right next to me was still warm. I could still smell her sweet scent in the air. She couldn't have been gone long.

I looked at the bedside clock. I had only been asleep for an hour or so. I laid back and took stock. I was oddly rejuvenated, despite being somewhat bleary eyed, and my cock was suffering the standard morning wood condition.

I settled back down and listened to the water continue to run. It stopped and then the door opened. Katie crept back into the room on tiptoe, still gloriously naked, hands behind her back.

She stopped at the bedside right next to me and saw that I was awake, a wide grin spreading across her pretty face.

'Hey lazy bones.' She said, not moving to get into bed with me.

'Hey yourself,' I replied. Despite being completely naked, completely on display and vulnerable, I felt no shame or desire to cover up. Katie obviously felt the same way. I patted the bed next to me. 'Come back to bed baby.'

Katie shifted her weight from one foot to the other, hands still clasped behind her back. 'I will, but first I want to show you something Daddy.'

One hand came out from behind her back and she placed a small bottle on the bedside table. I looked. It was a bottle of strawberry lubricant. I looked back at her.

Katie give me that devilish grin and slowly turned around, that taut perfect ass only a few inches away. She slowly reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks wide.

Nestled snugly in her asshole was that ruby red jewelled buttplug. The colour matching her new nail polish perfectly.

She looked back over her shoulder at me. 'I told you Daddy. I want to give you everything, and I've been training my ass for weeks.'

My cock, once semi hard, was now an iron bar. I, like most men I'm sure, loved anal sex. The dirtiness and taboo made it incredibly thrilling. Katie's mother had been a fan, but due to my size she didn't let me take her ass often. Of course, she had never trained her ass with buttplugs.

Katie chuckled and her asshole twitched, moving the red jewel up and down, mesmerizing me.

'So,' she said, releasing her cheeks and turning back around. She leaned down until her face was just a few inches from mine, her hand snaking down my belly to slowly pump my cock. 'Do you want my ass, Daddy?'

There were no words. I gave into the same primordial bestial lust as the night before. I grabbed Katie and pulled her down on top of me. I kissed her hard as she straddled my hips, her pussy sliding up and down my length.

I reached down and gripped her asscheeks. I eased them apart and began to fiddle with the plug in her ass.

She gasped into my mouth as I applied pressure this way and that to the plug, maintaining an outward tug while also maneuvering it left and right, up and down. I could feel Katie's pussy getting wetter by the second as she slid up and down my cock.

I broke the kiss and gripped the back of her neck, her face just an inch or two from mine.

'Get on all fours Katie.' I growled dangerously.

'Yes Daddy.' She said impishly, immediately following my directions and clearly enjoying the submissive role.

I gathered some pillows and tucked them under Katie's hips. Then I scooted her knees forward and pushed her head and upper body down over the hump of pillows. Her ass was stuck obscenely in the air, pussy glistening with arousal and asshole twitching with anticipation around the buttplug.

I massaged her asscheeks in preparation. Pushing them together and then drawing them apart again, enjoying the way her anus twitched around the plug and the little gasps she let out.

I grinned and hooked two fingers around the ruby jewel and drew on it lightly. I marvelled at how her anus stretched over the bulb before letting it go and watching the tight pucker crinkle back around the base.

I drew on it again, pulling it out just a bit further this time. Katie was gasping and moaning, eyes shut and mouth in that exquisite 'O' as I manipulated the toy in her asshole.

After a few minutes of this I pulled the toy out the point where Katie's asshole was stretched over the widest part of it. I held it there for a few moments, holding it steady despite Katie's wriggling and groaning.

I smiled and deftly drew the toy all the way out, eliciting a sharp inhale from Katie. I enjoyed the gape of her asshole as it twitched, and then slowly closed up.

I looked at the toy, it had come out clean with just a thin coat of lube on it.

'I cleaned up back there Dad.' Katie said breathlessly, looking back and up at me. 'You know, if you want to taste.'

Well, with an invitation like that, who was I to refuse? I tossed the buttplug aside and dove tongue first in Katie's ass.

'Daddy!' Katie moaned as my tongue flicked her anus. Her hands snaked back and gripped her cheeks, drawing them apart.

I began to rim her tight little asshole with gusto. She was right, she had done a good cleaning up, almost as if she had expected me to want to eat her ass. She smelled fresh and clean, with just a hint of strawberry flavoured lube she had coated the buttplug with.

I worked my way down to her clit and swirled and teased it round and round while I maintained pressure on her anus with my index finger. Her pussy was a swamp, with her juice literally running down her legs. She had clearly been aroused before I woke up.

I gave her clit a few long hard licks before replacing it with my finger and dragging my tongue back to her asshole.

I worked her anus with my tongue exclusively for some time. I wanted to explore what Katie liked and didn't when it came to ass play. I looped and swirled and poked and prodded and twisted my tongue outside and in, judging what she liked from her gasps, moans, groans, and jerks.

I continually worked her clit with my finger, occasionally pulling off and sliding it inside her to work her g-spot.

Within just a few minutes Katie was breathing heavily and jerking in those familiar pre-orgasmic movements.

'Fuck Dad.' She ground out. 'Fuck that feels good.'

I increased my pace on her clit and anus, driving her towards the edge.

'Oh God.' Katie groaned and jerked forward, burying her face in the pillow. Her asshole clenched around the tip of my tongue and her pussy gushed over the finger working her clit.

'Oh God. Oh fuck. Oh God.' Katie bit out a tattoo of profanity as the orgasm hit her, legs jerking and butt wiggling as she convulsed.

I removed my finger from her clit but continued to work her anus with my tongue, moving in concert with her orgasm. Eventually, she settled down and only jerked occasionally as I licked and swiped at her asshole.

I pulled back and rested on my knees. I grabbed the bottle of strawberry lube, placed the tip at Katie's anus, and gave it a good squeeze.

Katie yelped and then laughed, 'Dad! Warn me before doing that!' She settled back down wiggling her butt at me.

I laughed with her and lined up my cock. I knew from experience that too much lube doesn't exist when it comes to anal, so I took my time and left my cock dripping with the sweet scented liquid.

I leaned forward and positioned myself at Katie's last virgin hole.

'Ready for me baby?' I whispered, touching my tip to her anus.

'Daddy,' she said, in a voice far too young and innocent to be coming from a girl who just had her ass eaten by her father. 'Be gentle.'

'Of course, baby.' I replied. 'I love you. '

And with that, I applied some gentle pressure to her asshole, enjoying the warm tightness as my tip slipped past her sphincter.

As incredible as her mouth was, and as tight as her pussy was, Katie's ass was a heated vice like no other. I shut my eyes and slowly pushed the first few inches in.

It was slippery and smooth, and I could feel her asshole clenching and unclenching around my shaft as her anus attempted to close.

I could here Katie's breathing hitch before returning to normal, and I slid a few more inches in. She groaned and resumed her panting.

'Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.' Katie's eyes were clenched shut, both hands had let go of her cheeks and were grasping the bedspread in tight fists.

I felt her anus start to lessen its grip, so I slid the final few inches of my dick into Katie's ass and bottomed out. Her ass was a warm and wonderful paradise. Slick with lube and tight as a snare drum, I could feel her pulsing and moving around my dick.

'You like that baby?' I whispered, eyes shut and both hands holding her hips steady.

'Fuck Dad. Jesus. ' Katie panted, fingers curling and uncurling around the sheet. 'My ass. You're so big!'

I laughed and pulled out a few inches, enjoying the feeling of her anus clenching tight as I did so. I stopped and slid back into her, eliciting a gasp.

'Daddy!' It was a cry of pain and pleasure fused into one. It was intensely sexy. So I did it again. And again. And yet again, each time enjoying the tightness of her asshole and Katie's moans and squeaks.

Once I had her accustomed to the width of my cock, I swiftly pulled all the way out, enjoying the gape of Katie's anus. It was an angry red, stretched far more than the tight little pink pucker I had seen earlier.

Just as it started to close I lined my dick up again and slid firmly back into Katie, all the way to the base in a slow firm motion.

'Oh!' Katie's face was turned and buried in the pillow. 'Daddy!'

I grinned and pulled all the way out again, enjoyed the gape, slid back in, faster and firmer this time. It was pure bliss, that tight heated orifice clinging to my cock.

'Daddy!'

I continued plundering Katie's ass in this fashion for several minutes, taking the time in between thrusts to watch her anus gape wide. I wondered at the elasticity of her orifice. How could it take such treatment? How could it feel so great wrapped around my rod?

Katie, for her part, seemed to enjoy just laying there as I sodomized her, eyes shut and fingers grasping and releasing the bedspread in a steady rhythm in time with my thrusts. Her mouth was open and a small pool of drool had begun to spread across the sheet.

As I bottomed out in her ass once again, Katie slowly slid a trembling hand down between her legs. I could feel her fingers grasping at my balls before retreating back to her clit and starting to slowly stimulate herself. Her hips began to move in concert with mine, aiding my withdrawal and pushing back against my thrusts.

I grinned. 'That's it baby. Play with that little pussy. Do you like Daddy's dick in your ass?'

Katie grunted into the bedspread. I laughed and spanked her lightly on the buttcheek.

'Answer me properly young lady.' I said, giving her a particularly hard thrust. 'Do you like your daddy's cock up your ass?'

Katie's fingers sped up at my words, I could feel her wetness on my balls as they slapped against her fingers.

'Oh fuck yes Daddy' she panted out, her fingers beating a rapid tattoo on her clit. 'I love your cock in my ass. '

I pulled all the way out and quickly squirted another dollop of lube on my cock.

'Get ready baby.' I whispered, lining my cock up once again and sliding back inside Katie's anus. I bottomed out, held it for a moment, then set a quick pace of long, firm strokes.

Katie squealed out an unintelligible mess as I fucked her ass, her fingers moving at light speed on her clit. Her back began to heave with the now familiar beginnings of an intense orgasm.

'Fuck me Daddy!' Katie bit out. 'Fuck my ass. Harder!'

I grasped her hips firmly and went for broke, just hammering my cock into Katie's asshole, with no regard for anything besides my own pleasure and the slutty, bliss filled moans and groans of my barely legal teenage daughter.

'Daddy!' Katie screamed, before seizing up and thrashing around my cock, her anus clenching tight over and over again as her ass-gasm ripped through her.

Her orgasm was just too goddamn sexy, and the rippling sensation of her anus trying to close sent me over the edge.

I slammed my cock into Katie, all the way to the base, and unleashed a torrent of cum into her bowels. I thrust again, and again, wondering in the blissful sensation as her anal muscles milked my cock, draining every drop of cum out of me.

Katie squealed at my particularly heavy and brutal thrusts, before returning to panting.

Fully drained into her bowels, I collapsed on top of Katie, eyes shut tightly, the scent of her hair in my nose, and the sound of her desperate panting slowly returning to normal in my ears.

We laid there for a moment as I regained my senses. Every motion sent shockwaves of pleasure through my cock. I grabbed Katie by the hips and rolled to my side taking her with me, with my dick still lodged in her ass.

I softened slowly before finally slipping out of her ass. Katie rolled over and stared at me with those green, green eyes. Her face was flushed and there was a smear of drool on her cheek. I reached a hand up and lightly wiped it away.

Katie grabbed my hand and held it tightly to her mouth, kissing each one of my fingers before settling my hand down between her breasts over her heart.

She then reached back down behind herself, a weird look fliting across her face.

'It's feels different.' She said. 'Your cum. It feels different in my ass. '

I smiled, leaning forward to kiss her deeply, lovingly. It was a kiss between father and daughter and between lovers all mixed up into one.

'Did you like that baby?' I asked cheekily, mimicking her question to me from earlier.

'That was incredible Dad,' Katie said, a light blush forming on her cheeks. 'It hurt at first, but it was a good hurt, you know? Like when I put in my first plug.'

I grinned.

'Do you want Daddy to do it again?'

'Maybe give me a few days to recover.' She laughed lightly, and I laughed along with her.

I pulled her close and kissed her again.

'I love you Katie. More than anything.'

Katie snuggled in close, her head tucked under my beard. She grabbed the sheet and pulled it over both of us.

'I love you Daddy.'

*****

Two months later

Linda's high heels clicked on the tile floor of the kitchen as she led Katie and I through the 2 bed/2 bath house. Linda had been a long-time associate of mine, having bought both my house and several commercial properties through her.

'And with all appliances included, this place is move in ready and great for anyone looking to buy an urban investment property.' She concluded, turning to face me. 'So, Brendan, what do you think?'

'I think it's a great opportunity.' I replied. 'Say, would you mind if I spoke with my daughter privately for a moment?'

'Of course!' Linda said. She pulled out her cell phone and walked to the front door. 'I'll just be outside. Come get me when you're done.' She dialled a number and closed the door behind her.

I turned to Katie. 'So, what do you think?'

'It's a nice place Dad.' Katie replied, looking around. 'But why are you buying an investment property? You are already so busy. Do you really want to play landlord?'

I laughed. 'Well Katie, I already have a tenant in mind, and I don't think they'll be causing me much trouble.'

Katie raised an eyebrow at me. 'What? Who?'

'You, silly. '

Katie was silent for a moment before asking 'What are you talking about?'

'Well,' I continued, 'I figured that since living in the dorm rooms sucks over at the University, why not just buy a place and have you stay there? Save you all the trouble of roommates and RA's breathing down your neck.

Plus, imagine the parties you can throw here.'

Katie stood in stunned silence for a moment before jumping into my arms and smothering me with kisses, legs wrapped around my waist.

'Thank you Daddy!' She cried. 'Thank you thank you thank you!'

I laughed and held her tight. The last two months had been the best two of my life. I loved Katie's mother dearly, but Katie and I had a connection I had never felt with anyone else.

I was sure glad I had booked the entire summer off from work. We spent as much time as possible together, and our relationship blossomed.

And it was well beyond sex. We had always been close, but now we were confidants. We shared everything and had even begun to plan for the future.

And the sex, of course, was as mind blowing last night as it was the first time. Katie basically moved into the master bedroom and we slept naked entwined with one another every night.

Even when we were not having sex, we were comfortable enough to rarely wear clothes around the house. Watching movies, eating dinner, swimming in the pool. We were having a wonderful, glorious summer of love.

I set Katie down and wrapped my arm around her shoulders, pulling her tight to me. 'Plus, if you lived in the dorms, how could I visit?' I said cheekily, giving her a naughty wink.

Katie giggled girlishly and kissed me on the cheek. 'Dad, you are in for some serious thank you's when we get home.'

I waved Linda back in through the window.

'I'll take it.'

*****

Katie and I chatted the whole way home about how we were going to decorate the new place and how convenient it was for her.

'And it's only a twenty minute bus ride to school!' She exclaimed as I pulled into the driveway.

'Yeah, about that.' I said, turning off the Rubicon and pulling the keys out of the ignition. 'I'm not super comfortable with you riding the bus baby.'

'What? Then how am I supposed to get to school?'

I reached over and grabbed her hand. I pulled it up and pressed the keys to my Electric Purple Jeep Wrangler Rubicon into it.

'I think this will take care of that problem Katie.'

She looked down at the keys in her hand for a few long seconds, then back to me.

'But you love this Jeep!' She exclaimed. 'I can't take it!'

'Don't worry about that baby.' I said, curling her fingers around the keys. 'I've been thinking about changing it up. What do you think about coming with me tomorrow to get a new one? I was thinking Lime Green this time around.'

Katie laughed and kissed me soundly on the lips. It was dangerous to do so in the driveway, but I don't think either of us cared.

She broke the kiss and opened her door.

'Come to bed Daddy.' She said, fixing me with a look that would make a saint want to sin. 'I think you deserve a couple of thanks you's.'

I smiled, and followed her into the house.

THE END