Green Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I get back we should talk about everything that happened last night.

Love you,

Katie xoxo

I flicked the switch and read the note twice more. 'We should talk.' I muttered, opening the fridge and taking out the egg bowl. 'No shit we should talk. My daughter, master of the understatement.'

I fixed myself some eggs, toast, and fruit and ate in relative silence, just the radio playing some crappy soft rock station in the background. When I was done I put my dishes in the dishwasher and stood aimlessly in the kitchen for a minute.

'I've got over an hour until Katie get's back.' I thought to myself. 'I should get ready.'

I went to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I took my time, enjoying the hot water, spicy tea tree shampoo, peppermint conditioner, and Irish Spring soap. I washed, rinsed, and repeated everything, luxuriating in the steam. I took the time to use my waterproof electric razor to give my pubic hair a trim. Katie may not have said anything about it last night, but I felt like it was getting just a touch too long.

I got out, towelled off, and busted out my old school shaving kit. Safety razor, puck soap, and silvertip badger hair brush. I keep a closely cropped beard, but I keep it off my cheeks and neck as I was never a fan of the look. I prepared my lather with my brush and boiling water and spread it along my upper cheeks and neck. The new blade in my safety razor felt like a cloud gliding across my skin, leaving it clean, smooth, and sensitive. I shaved with, against, and across the grain, reapplying lather in between each motion. I am a meticulous man in some regards, and I found that the best shave was one achieved with patience and dedication to the art.

Once I was done, I rinsed my face and applied the subtle but spicy aftershave that Katie had bought me for Christmas the previous year. When I had first used it, she had spent all day randomly pulling herself to my face to take a deep inhale and let out an exaggerated 'Ahhhhhhh!' before pulling away laughing. It had become a regular thing whenever I would use the scent.

At least I thought it was exaggerated. Considering what had happened last night by the pool, this sort of behaviour may have been a signal of things to come.

I finished drying off and slipped into my bedroom to get dressed. I slipped into black boxer shorts, black socks, a pair of dark jeans, and a tight navy blue button up shirt.

I went downstairs and grabbed a glass of ice water before slipping into the den and sat in my La-Z-Boy recliner. I looked at the clock above the flatscreen tv. 12:51 pm. Katie would be home soon. I closed my eyes, took a couple of deep breaths and sought to center myself. On the outside I was looking calm, cool, and composed. The picture of casual aloofness and stylish regard. Inside I was a raging tempest of emotion. Curiosity, wonder, excitement, anxiety, and not a small amount of lust. Oddly, guilt and shame, emotions I was absolutely positive I would be feeling after my escapades with Katie the previous day, were virtually non-existent.

I opened my eyes as I heard the sound of my Wrangler pulling into the driveway. I heard the clunky door slam and then the front door open a few moments later.

'Dad?'

*****

'In here!' I called from the den. I took a sip of ice water to steady myself for what was sure to be either an awkward conversation or...

Katie walked into the room, the vision of an 18 year old girl in summer time. She was wearing a daisy in her hair tucked behind her left ear and a white sundress. It had tiny spaghetti straps, something of a theme for Katie recently, and stopped midthigh, showing plenty of tanned skin both above and below the waist. Her make up was light and barely noticeable, just enough to accent her eyes and lips. It looked like Katie had dressed up for this conversation as much as I did. The dress fluttered as she walked towards me and took a seat on the arm of the La-Z-Boy recliner.

She leaned down and kissed my cheek, her lips leaving a pleasant burning on the freshly shaved and sensitive skin. She paused as she pulled her lips away, and I could feel her breath, hot and sweet against my face. The faint scent of vanilla filling my nose. She inhaled deeply and let out a quiet 'Ahhhhhhhhhhh.'

I smiled as she snaked one arm around my shoulders and the other across my chest.

'I really love that smell Daddy.' She said quietly.

'I know you do Katie. So do I.' I said putting one hand around her waist to rest on her hip and the other on the knee closest to me. 'That's why I always wear it. I know it makes you happy.'

I turned my face towards her and stared deep into her eyes. 'Thank you for the coffee and breakfast this morning.' I said. I didn't break eye contact and enjoyed the glittering of her emerald eyes, the reflection of mine. I could almost see the thoughts rushing around in her head.

'You're welcome Dad.' She said, also maintaining eye contact, searching my eyes for something as much as I was searching hers. 'I like to make you happy.' Her voice was the bastion of innocence and purity, a true Daddy's Girl looking to please her Papa. But I knew that behind that lay something far more erotic and dangerous.

I tightened my grip on her knee and around her waist. 'I know baby girl. I know.' I was emboldened by her words, so I gave a little tug and she slid off the arm of the recliner and into my lap. I moved my hand off her knee and scooped her legs over mine so they hung off the opposite arm. I repositioned my arms, one around her back and the other on her upper thigh, just below the hem of her sundress, which had ridden up.

'So, Katie. What did you want to talk to your dear old Dad about?' I asked, drawing a small smile from her.

'Well....' She hesitated.

'Is it about your birthday?' I asked coyly.

She shook her head.

'Is it about college?'

Another head shake.

'Is it about what's been going on between you and I the last couple of days?'

She looked up at me, the hand that had been around my shoulders was now cupping my face and the other lay flat against my chest, right over my heart. I'm sure she could feel it pounding, I certainly could.

'Yes.' It was barely a whisper. It was said so faintly that I thought I imagined it.

'And what about it?'

'Dad....' Katie started, then the words died in her mouth. She ducked her head to my chest and clung to me for a minute and I was happy to let her. The dress was thin and I could feel her taut muscles through it with no effort. My hand on her back detected no bra.

'Dad,' She started again, looking up at me, staring into my eyes. 'Ever since Mom died it's been you and I. Only you and I. I love you more than words can describe.

You've been the one to take me to the doctor, to go back to school shopping, to hold my hand when I'm nervous before a gymnastics meet and a shoulder to cry on when someone at school was being a jerk.' She continued.

'But over the past couple years, it's been different.'

'Different?' I asked, almost knowing the answer. 'Different how?'

'I've grown up Daddy.' She said. 'I've grown up. I know I'm only eighteen, but I'm a woman. And I understand what it means to have a woman's desires.'

She shifted in my lap, wiggling her hips and moving her butt back and forth in my groin.

'Is that what last night was about? After we got out of the pool and you went to your room?' I asked cautiously.

'You saw me?' Katie's voice had no shame or guilt in it. It was asked to confirm, not out of embarrassment.

'You left the door open a couple inches.' I replied, my hand on her thigh moved forward just a touch, pushing the hem of her white sundress up even higher. My fingertips began to beat a light tattoo across the soft skin of her upper leg.

Katie laughed lightly. 'I was hoping you might see me. I wanted to...' she trailed off.

I waited for her to gather her thoughts, my fingers swirling and drumming her skin.

'I wanted you to see me as a woman.' Katie said confidently, looking at me directly. 'I wanted you to see me not as a little girl or a teenager. I wanted you to see me. I wanted you to understand just the kind of effect you have on me.'

To accentuate her point, Katie wiggled her bottom in my lap deliberately, the thin material of her dress allowing me to feel her taut ass and strong legs as if it had not been there at all. Blood surged down below, and Katie smirked as she felt my erection grow.

The hand on my lower jaw moved up to my cheek, cupping freshly shaved skin and closely cropped beard.

'I don't just love you Daddy.' She said, moving her thumb across the smooth skin of my cheek, emerald blazing into emerald. 'I'm in love with you.'

She let it hang between us. Our faces were only inches apart, but there was a chasm of tension between us, sexual, physical, emotional, all of it. It was brewing and stirring and boiling and frothing in those few inches.

'I want you Daddy. I want you to be mine.' She continued, gaining confidence. 'Not just my Father, who sets curfew. Not just my Dad, who takes me out for ice cream after washing the Wrangler. Not just my Daddy, who watches The Princess Diaries and snuggles on the couch with me. I want you to be mine and I want to be yours. I want to give myself to you fully and I want you to give yourself fully to me, mind, soul, and body.'

'Katie,' I started, but she interrupted me.

'And I know what you're going to say.' Katie's voice raised an octave and she spoke faster and faster. 'You're going to say that we can't be together like that. You're going to say that it's immoral and wrong. You're going to call me a pervert. You're going to call it incest. You're going to say that yesterday was a mistake and throw me out of the house...'

'Katie,' I said firmly, interrupting her tirade. I grabbed her chin and lifted her eyes to mine. 'Katie. I love you more than anything in the world, and nothing will ever change that.'

She stared back at me.

'And?'

'And I'm willing to explore our relationship.' I said, crossing the final line between unspoken desire and verbal want.

She leapt up at me, like a jungle cat on a prey animal. She straddled my groin with a knee on either side of me, sundress bunching up around her hips as she ground her pelvis into mine. More blood rushed downhill and my cock, semi-hard from her wiggling in the thin sundress, grew to full mast in just a few moments.

She cupped my face with both hands and latched her mouth to mine. Her kiss was aggressive, immediately probing my lips hard with her tongue to gain access. I immediately opened my mouth and let her inside. My hands slid up her thighs under her sundress and came to a rest on her hips. I followed the thin strands on her hips back behind her to find the tiniest 'V' at the conjunction.

Katie broke the kiss off as she felt my fingers run back and forth over the silky fabric that disappeared down her buttcrack.

'That's new too Daddy.' She giggled. 'I got it with the bikini and the pj's.' She wiggled her hips and the tiny scrap of fabric moved around under my touch.

She looked at me for a second. 'Did you really like them?'

'Baby, I don't think I could have liked them more. I want to see you in them all the time!' I joked.

She giggled and leaned back in, her kiss still passionate and hungry, but less aggressive. It was no longer the kiss of a girl who had finally gotten what she wanted after years of waiting. It was the kiss of a young woman who was finally accepted by the one she loved.

As our tongues danced back and forth, first in her mouth then mine, then back, our hands explored each other as if for the first time.

My fingers slid up and down her thighs, drinking in the soft smooth skin, so different without the slippery suntan oil. I ran my fingertips across her taut belly and around to her back, massaging those sensitive back dimples and making Katie squirm, before running them up her back and down again, over and over in intricate, never repeating motions.

Katie shuddered into my mouth and her eyes closed as she felt my hands on her. Her own fingers were busy, as she undid the buttons on my shirt and ran her fingers over my chest and down along my abs and belt line. She teased my nipples and dragged her freshly manicured fingernails up and down and back and forth, a wonderful sensation.

Katie broke the kiss again and smooched across my cheek and down my neck, inhaling the spicy scent of the aftershave she had given me. She worked her way down my chest, pushing my head back. She kissed my chest all over, taking first one nipple into her mouth and teasing it with her tongue and teeth, and then the other.

She kissed and ran her tongue down to my belly button, swirling around my navel before working her way back up. She licked every inch of my chest before returning to my mouth and planting a long, lingering kiss there. She leaned into my ear, licking the rim and nibbling my earlobe before whispering, 'Help me out of this dress Daddy.'

My hands seized the hem of her dress and pulled it up and over her raised arms and head, revealing her tanned lithe body to my feasting eyes. I threw the dress aside and drank her body in.

Her A cups were tanned and wonderfully perky, a perfect handful. Her stomach was tight and taut, and the thong that I had been playing with just a few minutes ago was made of the tiniest, sheerest white material. I could see the dark line of her pussy bisecting the front of the skimpy garment.

My hands on the small of her back, I pulled her chest to my face. I drank in the smell of her skin as I licked and sucked and nibbled her tits. I took one nipple into my mouth, gently rolling the hard nub between my lips as I teased it with my tongue, before apply gentle pressure with my teeth and drawing away, tugging it ever so slightly before releasing it and attacking the other.

Katie had wrapped her arms around my head, pushing my face into her tits. I could hear her moan and sigh and squeal with every new sensation as I explored her chest.

My hands dropped from the small of her back to the thong and then below. I groped at her ass, squeezing and kneading and parting her tight athletic cheeks. I grabbed the 'V' of fabric and pulled, pulling the silky material tight against her pussy and butthole. I stuck my hand under the tiny strap that ran between her buttcheeks and followed it down to the tight pucker of her anus...to find a hard rounded object lodged there.

Her buttplug. Katie had put her buttplug back in that morning and gone out in public!

I ran my finger around the edge of the plug, enjoying the contrast between her smooth waxed skin and the hard, warm metal. I tucked two fingers around it and gave it a light tug, before slowly and gently pulling it this way and that.

Katie moaned and sighed, enjoying my fingers working her toy and my mouth working her nipples. She let out a high-pitched squeak when I tucked my fingers under the toy's base and began to gently massage her asshole directly.

Katie giggled. 'Do you like my new toy, Daddy? I bought it especially for you.'

I lifted my face from her tits for a moment and looked at her appraisingly.

'I wasn't kidding when I said I wanted to give myself fully to you, Dad.' Katie said, enjoying my fingers tugging and pressing and maneuvering the toy lodged up her butt. 'I've been training my ass for you.'

'Jesus Fucking Christ.' I thought. My daughter was training her asshole for me? That was fucking hot. My cock was so hard I could feel my heartbeat in it, as it was pressed tightly between my boxers and my leg. The thought of fucking my daughter was sexy as all hell, but the thought of taking her ass? That was an erotic taboo almost beyond comprehension.

Eventually, she placed both hands on my shoulders and pushed me back in the recliner. She reached down and pulled the lever, extending the footrest and pushing the upper part into a laying position.

She returned to my face and kissed me deeply, before moving her hands down and removing my shirt entirely, tossing it aside as I had done with her dress. She kissed and licked her way down my torso once again until she reached my belt. Her breath hot on my belly, she undid my belt and button, before removing my pants, boxers and socks in a few deft movements.

I was rock hard in front of her. My cock, the cock that made her, was a stone monument to just how much I wanted her. It was the same angry purple-red it had been poolside the day previous, but this time it was twitching as Katie's mouth, only a few inches away, breathed hard and hot against it.

'I've been wanting to do this for so long Daddy.' She said with a glint of mischievousness in her eyes.

She started at the base, running her tongue slowly up the center of my shaft before reaching that exquisitely sensitive spot on the bottom of the tip. She worked it with the tip of her tongue as her fingers gently rolled and squeezed by balls.

She slobbered and slathered and worked her tongue back and forth across the tip of my cock, lavishing attention on it, worshiping it with her face. Eventually, once my cock was glistening with spit from base to tip, she engulfed the bulbous tip in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing with delicious suction as her tongue rolled back and forth over and under that sensitive knob.

I was in heaven. Not only was I getting a blowjob from a motivated and talented little cocksucker, she was damn good at it and my daughter to boot! The erotic taboo was thrilling to the extreme.

Katie popped my dick out of her mouth and grabbed it in one dainty hand. She began to pump lightly as she teased her tongue down the shaft to my balls. Once down there she let go of my cock and let it rest obscenely against her face and proceeded to give my balls a tongue bath. Up and over and back and forth, she sucked my nuts into her soft mouth, suckling them and squeezing them between her lips gently. It was truly a glorious moment, the blood down below was on fire but Katie's spit and the den's A/C cooled the tight skin of my shaft, giving the most wonderful contrast of sensation.

Once Katie was satisfied that my balls were clean and thoroughly washed, she wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the base of my cock and gave it a good squeeze, trapping the blood and increasing the sensitivity. I could feel my heartbeat pound in my cock. Maintaining her grip on my engorged dick, she slavered and slobbered her way back to my crown, leaving my dick a drool covered mess and my head spinning with pleasure.

Once she got to the top, she pulled her tongue away and stared at me for a moment, those emerald orbs piercing into my own, captivating me, hypnotizing me.

'Daddy,' she said in a breathy whisper. 'You won't believe how long I've wanted to do this.'

And with that intensely erotic statement, Katie released her grip on the base of my cock and then slid the first few inches into her mouth. I was in heaven. Her mouth was a wonderful mixture of warmth and softness and wetness. Her tongue never stopped moving, the tip swirling my crown and shaft, the base undulating up and down in a wonderful massage.

Katie slid her wonderful mouth up and down my dick, letting my head penetrate her throat ever so slightly on every downward motion. My hands migrated up from the arms of the recliner to rest on her shoulders, then slid up to her neck, then face, before finally coming to a rest in two fistfuls of her raven black hair.

'Oh Christ baby,' I said, using the fistfuls of her hair to gently guide her head. Not that I really needed to. Katie was going to town all on her own. 'Suck me, suck me, suck me, suck me...' I trailed off into a groan as Katie took it upon herself to inhale my cock into her throat as deep as she could go. She pushed and pushed until her nose touched my belly and her chin was rest on my balls, my cock lodged in her throat.