Green Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her fingertips with their bright red polish probed the hem of my tight black swim trunks, Katie hesitated just a second before locking eyes with me once again, lifting her hands off me, and sliding her entire body forward. She eventually stopped directly over my crotch and settled down with her barely clad pussy resting on my throbbing erection.

If my eyes didn't roll back in my skull at the wonderfully warm pressure, they might as well have. I groaned, not even bothering to try and stifle myself as Katie pressed herself into my groin and began to spread oil across my belly and chest.

If I thought her touch was fire on my legs, it was nuclear on my pecs and stomach. She leaned close and wiggled her hips as she swayed her fingertips back and forth across my skin. I could have sworn I heard her moan as she lightly ground her pussy against my hardness. I'm sure she could feel my heartbeat through my cock, it was pulsing and throbbing so hard.

She reached my neck and began to massage the oil up to the edge of my beard and back around. She gripped my face with her slippery fingers, her emerald eyes only a few inches from my own, and ground her hips hard into my dick.

This time my eyes actually did roll back into my skull, and when the surge of pleasure faded, she had that goddamn self-satisfied smirk on her lips and laughter dancing in her eyes.

She leaned forward, pressing her bare breasts against my chest and whispered huskily in my ear.

'Budge over Daddy.'

I couldn't have said no even if I wanted to.

I lifted my hips and moved over in the lounger. Katie, still in full body contact from crotch to cheek, slid agonizingly slowly across my torso and settled down next to me. She had one arm tucked down beside her and she tossed her free leg over my upper thigh, coming close but not actually touching my dick.

She used her free hand to grab my wrist and wrap it around her, resting my hand on the side of her rib cage just a few inches from her bare breast. Katie grabbed my phone and began to flip through my music selection. She skipped through my play list until she found what she wanted, Wicked Game by Chris Iszak.

Putting the phone down, Katie slid her hand over my stomach and rested it lightly over my bellybutton, just inches from my massive but unacknowledged erection, and nuzzled her face into my chest just below my beard.

'There,' she said, satisfied. 'Much better.'

'Heh,' I laughed softly. 'Sure. Much better.'

We lay there in silence listening to the dulcet tones of Iszak's crooning. The song changed, but to be honest, I barely heard a word. I was paying far more attention to the girl in my arms.

Katie nuzzled closer until my chin was resting on top of her head. Her leg was bent at the knee and trailed down between my legs but never losing the skin to skin contact. Her free hand, once resting over my belly button, began to slowly move, her index fingertip tracing tiny slow circles around my navel.

As Katie snuggled in closer, slippery skin gliding across mine, the arm I had wrapped around her moved closer to her breast until my fingertips were no longer touching the firm bones of her rib cage, but rather the plumpness of her tit. I didn't withdraw my hand. If everything else we had done over the past two days had crossed the line, at this point we were so far past it that we couldn't even see the line anymore.

She gently added another fingertip to the small circles she was tracing on my belly, then another, and then all of her fingertips were circling my stomach in larger and larger circles.

I laid stock still, debate raging in my head. This was my daughter. But she was also mostly naked and seemed to be completely fine with being around me like that, and also with the hard cock just a few inches from her hand.

I was broken out of my reverie when Katie's hand left my stomach and began to pull on the drawstrings of my trunks. My free hand shot over and grabbed her gently by the wrist, stopping her. She raised her head and stared at me with those green, green eyes.

'It's alright Dad,' she said, face a picture of calm confidence. 'I want to touch you.'

She moved her hand to finish untying the drawstring, and although I kept a gentle grip, I didn't stop her.

'Daddy, you can touch me too, if you want.' She said before dropping her head back to my chest. She pulled her hand out of my loose grip and dropped the drawstrings to my trunks. She reached up and grabbed the hand that was wrapped around her and tugged it forward until it was firmly holding her breast, her hard nipple poking between my index and middle fingers.

Once she had my hand firmly situated where she wanted it, she traced her fingers back down to my navel, and resumed her circles, dipping deeper and deeper until she slid her hand under the waistband of my trunks into my pubic hair.

I made a noise and jerked my hips. 'It's ok Dad.' Katie said, swirling her hand under my trunks again and lightly digging her fingers into my pubic hair, lingering there a bare inch from the base of my cock. 'You are so hard. You must be so pent up. Let me help you. '

And with that, she slid her hand forward and wrapped her soft, slippery fingers around the shaft of my dick.

I gasped and jerked my hips again, which only increased her hand's contact with my sensitive skin.

'Katie...' I ground out, not sure what I was supposed to do but sure that I didn't want her to stop touching me.

'I love you Daddy.' The sound of those words made my dick jerk in her hand. 'I want to touch you. I want to help you. I want to make you feel good. '

Each word was like a razor blade to my resistance. That resistance completely collapsed when she began to slowly pump my cock with a gentle but firm stroke.

'Oh Christ.' I said, not believing what my daughter was doing. 'Katie, that feels incredible. '

She giggled and pumped her hand a few more times before letting go. She withdrew her hand and whispered 'Lift your hips.'

I did so, and she pulled my trunks down and off, throwing them to the pool tile. My cock sprung free, hard as steel and a dark angry purple-red.

'Oh Daddy' Katie said, gaping for a moment at my newly free penis. 'You're so big.'

Katie reached out and grabbed my cock by the base, slowly pumping up and down. 'You're so hard.'

With my cock free Katie spent the next ten minutes exploring every inch, curve, and ridge of my organ.

She fluttered her fingertips up and down the shaft, before running her palm up from the base to the tip and over. She dropped low to roll and squeeze my heavy balls, even going so far as to dip down to my taint and massage it for a minute.

She slid a single finger down between my butt cheeks and laid her fingertip on my anus, gently swirling and applying pressure at irregular intervals.

At every new sensation I gasped and writhed, but the thought to stop her from exploring my most intimate places never crossed my mind. She withdrew her finger and slid all her fingertips up the direct centre of my shaft. When she reached the apex she caressed that sensitive spot with alternating fingers, sending shocks through my body and coaxing moans and sighs out of my mouth.

'You have such a beautiful cock Daddy.' Despite being in the middle of receiving the best handjob in my life from my mostly naked barely legal teenage daughter, it still shocked me to hear such a crude word come from her mouth. 'Give me some more oil.'

I grabbed the bottle and squirted a liberal amount onto her open palm.

'I'm going to make you cum Daddy. '

And with that truly pornographic statement, Katie gripped my cock in her hand and began to pump like her life depended on it. She didn't miss a trick, keeping a firm hand on my shaft while also ensuring that the sensitive spot under my tip was given special attention.

After just a few minutes of this glorious handjob, I could feel my balls begin to tighten and the cum begin to rise. My hips were thrusting upward into Katie's fist. The hand gripping Katie's tiny tit squeezed ever harder in ecstasy.

'Katie, oh god baby. Faster. Harder.' I could barely recognize my own voice, it was hoarse and low and dangerous. 'I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum.'

'That's it Daddy.' Katie said in a husky whisper. 'Cum for me. Cum for your little girl. Cum for your daughter.'

With that, I exploded all over both of us. Thick ropes of pearly white cum shot all over my stomach and all the way up to just below Katie's face that still rested on my chest.

My vision was reduced to a pinprick as Katie pumped the cum out of me, pleasure surging and washing away any feelings of shame and guilt.

Katie continued to pump me until the last little rope shot out and splattered across my belly. My hips stopped jerking upward and I collapsed back onto the lounger, completely spent. She kept pumping with a looser grip, sending aftershocks through me but avoiding stimulating the over sensitive parts of my dick. Slowly, she stopped moving, but kept her hand resting on my shaft.

My vision returned to normal and my view was filled with raven hair, green eyes, and a sultry smile.

'Did that feel good Daddy?'

'Jesus Christ...Katie...that was incredible.'

She laughed and finally let go of my dick. 'I'm glad you liked it Daddy.'

She extricated herself from my arms, my hand falling away from her breast. She reached over and grabbed the damp towel she had used earlier. Still topless and completely unashamed of it, she began to wipe my cum off my stomach. She did it slowly, using long strokes to wipe my belly and chest, before focusing on my deflating cock.

She spent far more time than necessary cleaning my cock, working the towel gently up and down and back and forth, ensuring that it was clean from base to tip.

Once she was done, she swung her leg over me again and straddled my hips, my bare cock grinding against her thong clad pussy. She dropped her head and kissed me, just like she had the night before. Long and intense, she worked her lips over mine, and suddenly I was kissing her back. Her tongue probed my lips and my mouth automatically opened, allowing her access.

Our tongues dueling, she slowly ground her pussy back and forth along my cock, which was caught in a state of post-orgasm bliss and rehardening under the feeling of a barely legal pussy being mere millimetres away.

Katie ended the kiss and pulled back, standing on slightly shaky legs. I laid back, not knowing what to say. She gathered the cum-soaked towel, her bikini top, and the suntan oil bottle. She gazed at me from head to toe, and then reached out with the hand that had brought me so much pleasure.

She scooped up a tiny patch of cum she had missed on my belly with her index finger, the white liquid contrasting so starkly with the red of her nail polish.

She regarded the cum for just a moment, before popping her finger into her mouth. She swirled her finger in her mouth before withdrawing with a sound of suction.

'Ahhh,' she moaned, eyes half closed. 'You taste great Daddy.'

And with that, she turned and flounced back into the house. I watched her ass jiggle as she did so, disappearing around the corner and out of view

I sat and stared at the door for a long, long time. By the time I gathered myself and shook out of my stupor, the sun was setting and with it, any notion of a normal future relationship with my beautiful daughter.

*****

After about half an hour sitting poolside, I gathered my trunks, towel, sunglasses, and phone, and slowly walked back into the house. I deposited my items on the table just inside the door and made my way to the bathroom. I wrung out my damp swim trunks and tossed them over the shower bar to drip dry. I threw on my grey terrycloth bathrobe and went to the kitchen.

The sun had fully set, and Katie and I had missed dinner. It wasn't too late for me to throw something together for us, but how do you ask your daughter what she wants for a late supper after she rolled all over you mostly naked, jerked you off, and tasted your cum?

I sat down at the table, sipping a bottle of water and thinking about what my next step was. Katie was clearly into this sort of relationship with me. She had been the aggressor in that situation. She had dressed in that bikini. She had taken off her top and asked me to rub her down. She had asked to rub me down, and she had all but demanded to give me a handjob.

'I need to talk to her.' I decided, standing up. I placed my bottle of water on the table next to the white bag that Katie had brought home the previous day. The unlabelled one about the size of a plastic grocery bag that had been stapled shut. I looked inside. Although it was big enough to hold three or four medium sized items, the only thing I found inside was a receipt. The top proclaimed it came from 'S&M Novelties', but the three items on the receipt were not named, just numbered codes.

'Huh,' I thought, putting the receipt back in the bag and taking it with me. I figured I could give it to Katie when I went to talk to her. As I made my way down the dark hallway towards Katie's room, my foot came down on a tiny damp pile.

I reached down and found Katie's string bikini top. I tossed it into the bag and kept walking. I could see a dim light coming from her room at the end of the hall and just as I was about to call out her name my foot hit yet another small damp pile of fabric. I picked it up and found it was Katie's bikini bottoms.

My mind raced, and as I closed the short distance to Katie's room I heard a light buzzing noise and what sounded like a faint whimper. I reached her door and just as I was about to knock I peered through the 3 inch crack between the door and frame and saw something that, despite what had just happened less than an hour ago, made me freeze in place.

Katie was in her room alright. The dim light from the retro lava lamp I had given her as a birthday gift years ago cast long shadows on the floor, revealing two opened and carelessly discarded boxes. I raised my eyes to the bed to see Katie, in all her naked glory.

She was face down with her head on her pillow, her face pointed towards the door but her eyes were closed. She was bent at the knees into a doggy style position. Her left hand was grasping the bedspread, while her right was underneath her and moving between her legs.

Slowly, she worked a bright pink Rabbit vibrator into her clean-shaven pussy, moaning through grit teeth as it filled her. Her legs were spread wide so I could see the wetness glistening on the sex toy as it moved in and out slowly.

I moved my eyes up, and found that, instead of seeing my daughter's tight pink asshole that I had briefly glimpsed poolside, I saw a red jewel and a flash of silver. A buttplug. My daughter was masturbating with a buttplug inside her ass, and it was the same fucking colour as her nail polish.

I was frozen. I simply could not move. Despite this being my flesh and blood, it was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen. A barely legal, cleanly shaven, beautiful teenager was masturbating just a few feet from me.

'Oh Daddy...' she moaned.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head. 'What the fuck did she just say?'

'Oh Daddy, fuck me harder.'

The Rabbit increased its pace in and out of Katie's gloriously tight little snatch. I could see the Rabbit ears buzzing furiously, and Katie jolting as they contacted her clit.

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuckmefuckmefuckme.' She panted, her other hand releasing the bedspread and reaching back to lightly tug on the buttplug that was lodged in her anus.

'Oh God it feels so good in my ass Daddy.' She began to work the buttplug back and forth in her ass, the tight little ring stretching wide before she let it slip back in again.

My dick swelled at the sight. Despite coming like a firehose just an hour or so before, I would have had to been dead in the ground not to grow a monster erection at the sight of this. My hand moved almost as if it had a mind of its own and suddenly I was stroking myself slowly, watching this moment of private erotica play out.

Katie shoved the Rabbit all the way inside her and kept a firm outward pressure on the buttplug as she began to ride the wave of an orgasm.

'Make me cum Daddy. Make me cum, make me cum, makemecummmmmmmm.' The last word stretched into a long, incredibly sexy noise that was made all the hotter by the fact that it came out of my daughter's mouth. She pitched forward in her bed, eyes screwed up tight as her hips jerked and her knees trembled. 'Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.' Her mouth contorted into that 'O' shape I had seen by the pool as the orgasm ripped through her.

Her entire body shook as she clamped her knees together and fell on her side, Rabbit and buttplug both still lodged inside her. She was breathing heavily, her breasts heaving as she came down. She reached down with a shaking hand and began to slowly move the Rabbit in and out of her shaven netherlips, clearly not looking for orgasm but to enhance the aftershocks of a rather good one. I stroked myself not to orgasm but just to enjoy the erotic taboo sensation of being a voyeur on my own daughter.

Katie pulled the Rabbit from her pussy and reached back, still on her side, and slowly drew the buttplug out of herself, jerking and shivering in pleasure as her tight little asshole stretched, gaped, and then closed over the flared bulb.

When I tore my eyes from her sphincter, I looked up to her face to see her staring at the crack in the door. I froze, my hand still on my dick. 'Was I busted?' I thought, slowly withdrawing my hand from my dick and taking a silent step back. Maybe not. I wasn't backlit, and the hallway didn't have any windows to illuminate me. I took another step back, still keeping my eyes on Katie.

She stared for another moment or two, before getting out of bed, gloriously naked, and made her way to her ensuite bathroom. When I heard the water start to run I beat a hasty retreat back to my room and shut the door.

'Ok then,' I muttered to myself, putting down the white bag and hanging the tiny bikini over the closet rod. 'Good talk I suppose. Guess I know what Katie bought from S&M Novelties.'

I heard the toilet flush and then a door close, just a little louder than Katie normally would. I stripped off my bathrobe and crawled into bed naked.

I laid back and slid my hand down to my cock. It was still hard, and visions of Katie masturbating and playing with her asshole just would not get out of my head.

I grasped my dick and began to pump myself to the only way I knew I would be able to get some sleep.

*****

After I had relieved myself twice to the memory of the poolside hand job and to visions of Katie pleasuring herself, I was able to drift off into a fitful sleep. I didn't stay asleep, however. I would wake every hour or two to some imagined noise coming from down the hall. I would sit up and strain my ears, but no noise ever repeated itself. I finally fell asleep and stayed that way around 4 am.

I awoke to a silent house devoid of the delicious smell of coffee and bacon. I looked at the clock, nearly 11 am. I guess the up and down of last night had really taken it out of me.

I crept down the hallway, passing Katie's open door. Her room was in its usual 'mostly clean' condition. The sex toys were hidden away and the boxes were nowhere in sight. Her hamper was shut firmly, and her desk was cleared of everything but her computer.

I slipped back out and down the stairs to the kitchen. I looked around at the spotless white and stainless steel surfaces and saw a yellow Post It Note stuck to the coffee maker.

'Daddy,' it read in Katie's neat, girly handwriting. 'I had to slip out to take care of some stuff. Nothing for you to worry about, I'll be back by 1. I'm taking the Jeep, hope that's alright. I prepped the coffee maker for you, just flick the switch. I also mixed up some scrambled pepper eggs for you in a bowl in the fridge, just pop them into a pan and you will be set.