Green Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel Katie breathing through her nose, her breath tickling my pubic hair. She drew back just an inch or two before pushing back down. She did this a few more times as though she were testing her throat.

She then drew back until only half my cock was in her mouth. Then, looking directly at me, she began to fuck my cock with her face.

Up and down she bobbed, either taking my dick fully to the base and working her throat in a heavenly wet massage, or drawing back and swirling that soft tongue all over the shaft and head.

Never repeating the same motion more than a few times in a row, Katie worked my dick with her mouth, slobbering and drooling and slavering.

I was in ecstasy. My hands guided her head gently, but it was Katie who was truly in control. I gathered her hair into a single fist while my other snuck around to lace my finger with hers. She looked up at me, drew back once more, and then plunged down, over and over in a quick tempo, her tongue working my shaft and her throat working my tip.

I clenched my fingers in her and my fist held her hair in a death grip.

'Baby,' I groaned out. 'Katie, I'm gonna cum!'

Her eyes locking on mine, she picked up speed and with that, I erupted, my hips jerking upward towards her wonderful mouth.

My vision once again was reduced to pin pricks, nothing mattered outside the softness of the hair in one hand, the fingers gripped in the other, and the warm, wet mouth wrapped around my cock.

Katie pulled back as I came, leaving the last few inches in her mouth, and swirled her tongue around my head. Her other hand wrapped around my shaft and pumped me gently, ensuring that she milked every drop of cum out of my cock.

I could feel the cum filling her mouth, but she didn't swallow or spit it out. No, Katie swirled and pumped and maintained suction until I was spent and my hips dropped back down to the recliner and I let go of her fingers and hair.

She popped my cock out of her mouth and, with a blazing look, parted her lips to show me the mouth full of cum I had just given her. I stared, mesmerized, and she swirled the semen in her mouth, round and round and round, before finally swallowing with a satisfied 'Ahh.'

She dropped back down and gently dragged her tongue up and down and around my cock, cleaning me thoroughly. My cock had only lost the very edge of its hardness from my orgasm, and her gentle caring ministrations soon brought it back to full mast.

Once she was done, she popped my cock out of her mouth, reached out, and took a long drink from my glass of ice water. A droplet slid from the corner of her mouth and down her chin, before falling on to my stomach.

She scooted forward and straddled my hips, trapping my cock between us. Katie kissed me sweetly on the lips, before pulling back slightly.

'Did you like that Daddy?' She said cheekily, humour dancing in her eyes.

'That was incredible baby.' I said, shivering as I came down from my orgasmic high.

Katie giggled girlishly and leaned back, arching her back and giving me the most wonderful of her tits. She snuck a hand down between us and began to pump me ever so gently with her fingertips.

'I figured you would like it.' She said lowly.

Spurred on by her continued manual attention, I reached down and pulled the lever on the recliner, snapping the footrest back in. I then scooped Katie up, one arm around her back and the other under her knees.

As I've said, my daughter is an athlete and a gymnast standing only 5 foot even. She couldn't have weighed more than 100 lbs soaking wet.

Katie squeaked as I stood, holding her like a husband carrying his bride across a threshold.

'You are so wonderful baby.' I said, turning and making my way out of the den. 'Let's go to bed and I can show you how much I love you.'

Katie buried her face in my neck, kissing and licking her way up the side of my face to my ear. In between nibbling and licking my earlobe, she started to whisper some truly pornographic things in my ear.

'I can't wait to feel you inside my pussy Daddy. I want you to stretch me out and pound me 'til I can't walk.'

My blood was set on fire at her words and my cock was again an example of diamond hardness.

'I've never let anyone in my pussy Daddy,' she continued, clearly aware of my hardness poking her in the bum. 'I saved it just for you. I want to feel you fill my little pussy with your hard cock and fill me with cum.'

We reached the master bedroom and I laid her gently down in the middle of the bed. I climbed into bed with her and positioned myself at her bent knees.

I reached forward and grabbed that tiny sheer thong and pulled it slowly down her legs, marvelling at how it clung to her pussy, and at the dark damp spot once it was pulled away.

I dragged them down her tanned and toned legs before holding the skimpy panties to my nose and inhaling deeply, eyes closed. Katie's scent was sweet and subtle, like a mild candle on a rainy day.

I inhaled again before throwing the panties aside and gazing down at my daughter, in all her naked glory, as she slowly parted her legs for me.

I had seen her pussy from behind the previous night, but that was nothing compared to seeing it up close and personal.

She had no tan line, and her skin was clean and smooth and soft to the touch as I ran my finger across her mound. Her lips were swollen with arousal and I could see her feminine honey glistening at her entrance.

I leaned forward and kissed her hard, my tongue immediately demanding entrance. She opened her mouth and then wrapped her arms around my head, our tongues battling for dominance back and forth in her mouth and mine.

I broke the kiss and started to kiss my way down her body, taking the time to lavish attention on each breast and rock hard nipple. Katie moaned and jerked as I gently bit and swirled each little nub, before gasping loudly when I slid my index finger into her tight little snatch.

She was tight, oh so tight, and absolutely drenched in arousal. I let her adjust to my finger, feeling her clamp and release her muscles on it, before curling it back towards me and gently prodding that sensitive spot on her inner walls. She gasped again before returning to panting, eyes shut tightly.

I grinned and continued my lips journey down down down until I was face to face with my daughter's 18 year old cunt.

I could smell that delicious scent, and I took my time kissing her inner thighs and all down her outer lips before teasing her entrance around my finger and working my way to her clit.

It was an adorable little pink nub, swollen with desire and clearly aching for attention. I obliged her and locked my lips around it, sucking it into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue. Katie jerked and writhed as I did so.

Once I had gotten a feel for it, I started with the same routine I gave to every woman I was lucky enough to taste. Up and down and back and forth, swirling gently and jerking sharply, I worked her clit firmly. I traced the alphabet forwards and backwards into her sensitive little clit. I continued to apply random pressure to her g-spot, swirling my fingertip before sliding my middle finger inside her as well, and was rewarded with a rush of wetness.

Katie moaned and writhed and gasped and spasmed on my tongue and fingers, her hands gripping and releasing my hair before gripping it again. Her pleasure was intensely erotic, and my cock throbbed.

Before I made it halfway through the alphabet a second time, her thighs clamped around my head, her fingers dug into my scalp, and Katie groaned out her orgasm.

'Dadddddyyyyyy!' She moaned through gritted teeth, her eyes tightly clenched.

I worked her clit gently as she convulsed, enjoying her clenched pelvic muscles and gushing pussy. I wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible. After a minute of this, she settled back down, occasionally jerking as an aftershock from her g-spot or clit rocked through her, and her vaginal walls released their grip on my fingers.

I gently pulled my fingers out and then slid up so I was face to face with Katie. I licked my fingers and closed my eyes, savouring the taste. Katie leaned forward and grabbed my hand, popping my fingers into her mouth and licking them clean like she had my cock.

Once she was done I reached down and readied my cock, positioning myself at her entrance.

'Ready baby?' I whispered.

'Please Daddy!' Katie's voice came out in a desperate hiss. 'Please Daddy, fuck me.'

Never one to want to disappoint a pretty girl, I leaned forward and locked her mouth in a passionate kiss and pushed gently, the tip of my cock dipping inside Katie's pussy. Katie gasped into my mouth as I slid in the first few inches. I had seen her Rabbit vibrator the night before, and given her enthusiasm while using it, clearly her hymen was long gone. But as impressive as her Rabbit was, it was nothing compared to my cock.

I could feel her clenching and releasing her inner walls as she stretched to accommodate my girth. As wonderful as her mouth was, it was nothing compared to her tight teen pussy. Warm and wet she clung to me like a velvet glove, the softness belied by her strong muscles flexing around my cock over and over as I invaded her sanctum with a few more inches.

Katie was gasping and moaning as our tongues duelled. I broke the kiss and leaned into her ear, nibbling and licking for a moment before whispering 'I love you Katie.'

With that I pushed the last few inches inside and bottomed out in my daughter's virgin pussy.

Katie's head snapped back and she let out an incredibly sexy half moan half scream as I embedded myself in her.

'Oh God. Oh God. Oh God.' She panted, tits heaving and eyes half closed. 'Daddy! You're so big! Oh God!'

I didn't move a muscle, just savouring the tight warm wetness that was Katie's cunt. She clung to me, arms wrapped around my neck as she panted and adjusted to my size.

Slowly, her head moved back and her breathing slowed. She fixed me with the most sexy look from half lidded emerald eyes.

'Fuck me Daddy,' her voice husky and raw, tongue darting out over her lips. 'Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck your little girl.'

I couldn't hold back any longer. All semblance of control inside broke and I turned into a feral beast. If Katie wanted me to fuck her, I was going to give her the ride of her young life.

I pulled almost entirely out of her and slammed back inside, enjoying the look of pain and pleasure that crossed Katie's face, a squeak escaping the 'O' of her lips. I did it again and again, eliciting the same reaction.

I withdrew only halfway before sliding back in slowly, then building up a slow, grinding rhythm with Katie. I looped my arms down and around her knees, pulling them up to around her breasts and giving me full access to her tight little pussy.

My mind was a whirlwind of love, lust, and the white-hot sensation of my cock as I delivered firm, hard strokes into Katie. My face just a few inches from hers, I began to pound her into the bed.

She was panting and squeaking as I drove my hips into hers. I pulled out entirely and leaned back, looking at Katie's teenage wetness coating my rock-hard length.

I pushed her legs together and crossed them at the ankle before putting them on one shoulder. I lined myself up with her dripping entrance and slid back inside my daughter, all the way to the hilt with a slow but firm thrust.

With her legs pressed together she was even tighter, and Katie's eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth hung open as I fucked her, my cock exploding with pleasure as I sawed back and forth inside her.

'You like that baby?' I growled at her, giving her a particularly hard thrust. 'You like Daddy's cock in your tight little pussy?'

Katie groaned and mumbled something through a slack jaw and closed eyes. I reached down and gave her asscheek a light swat.

'I said, do you like your Daddy's cock?' I said dangerously.

Her eyes still closed, Katie managed to groan out a 'Oh God. Yes Daddy.'

I gave her another particularly hard thrust, before running my tongue along the arch of her foot all the way to her bright red toenails.

I pushed her legs down and rolled her onto her side. Her free arm flopped uselessly as I started to give her pussy long firm strokes, her knees curled up towards her chin, eyes closed and mouth open.

'Christ you are so fucking tight Katie.' I moaned as she clenched her inner walls. She kept them clenched as I withdrew and pushed back into her, gasping as I stretched her yet again.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, clearly loving the sensation. 'Fuck me harder Daddy. Fuck my little pussy.'

I hammered her particularly hard for a few strokes, eliciting a squeal each time before pulling out entirely and smiling as her breath hitched from the sudden loss of my cock . 'Get on all fours.'

Katie grinned and scrambled to follow my instructions. I took a moment and gazed at the sight before me: a naked and willing 18 year old, wet and ready, on all fours in front of me, pussy dripping and red jewelled buttplug glistening in her asshole. This was the ultimate in sexy.

I scooted forward and lined myself up with Katie's cunt. I spread her knees just a bit and braced one hand on her hip. I grabbed a handful of her hair with the other and pulled her head back.

'Fuck Katie,' I growled, teasing her pussy with my tip. 'You are so fucking sexy.'

With that, I buried myself all the way to the base inside her, pulling her hair to keep her face up and neck exposed. Katie let out an actual scream this time, and I let her hair go, allowing her to collapse face first into the pillow with little sobbing grunts and moans as I plundered her teenage pussy with relentless full strokes, using both hands on her hips to drive myself deep into her.

After a few minutes of this I reach under with a hand and found her pussy. She was dripping around my cock. Her face was buried in the pillow and all I could hear from her were grunts and squeaks.

I felt around, found her clit, and gave it a firm swirl with a fingertip. Her muffled squeaks turned into drawn out squeals as I worked her clit up and down in random swirls and jerking motions.

I grinned and used my other hand to play with the ruby jewelled toy that was lodged in Katie's asshole. I drew it towards me sharply and Katie jerked her head up with a grunt.

'Oh fuck Daddy. My ass!'

I pushed it back and began to apply pressure this way and that, never stopping my thrusts or allowing my other finger to stop manipulating her clit.

Katie was panting and moaning, making all sorts of sexy, sweet, slutty noises as I worked all of her erogenous zones.

I increased my pace on her clit and started to hammer her pussy as hard as I could. Her panting went to near hyperventilation, and that's when I slowly pulled the buttplug out of her anus, making her asshole gape over the thickest part.

The clit stimulation, the relentless pounding and stretching I was giving her, and her asshole being stimulated was clearly too much for Katie and she shrieked her second orgasm into the pillow before clenching a corner tightly in her teeth.

Her pussy clamped down on my cock as her orgasm ripped through her. I was in heaven. Her cunt was a warm soft vice, gushing feminine honey and giving me delicious friction as I continued to pound her.

Katie moaned and grunted as the pleasure rocked through her. I fully removed the buttplug from her asshole, stopped my thrusts but stayed fully buried inside her, and removed my finger from her clit.

Katie rocked back and forth on my cock, eyes tightly shut and teeth clamped on the edge of the pillow. She slowly thrust her hips up and down to prolong the pleasure. Eventually she stopped sawing back and forth, opened her eyes, and let go of the pillow.

'Daddy,' she said in a quiet, shaky voice. 'Let me get on top.'

I pulled out of her, enjoying the gasp as I stimulated her clenched muscles, and rolled on to my back. Katie slid off the bed on trembling legs and looked at me for a moment. I was naked, sweaty, with a massive erection covered in female honey.

'Jesus Christ Dad.' Katie said, taking a few deep breaths. 'I've never cum that hard before.'

I chuckled quietly and beckoned her with my hand. She crawled back into bed and straddled my hips, gliding her wet little pussy back and forth along my length.

I braced one hand on her hip and grabbed my cock with the other, holding it upright and obscene in front of her. Katie looked at it with wide eyes, before raising her hips and sliding down, millimetre by millimetre, until I was fully sheathed inside her yet again.

This angle was exquisite for both of us. Katie was panting again, eyes closed and back arched, as she stretched to fit me inside her again. I was treated to a glorious view of her tanned, shaved, and taut body, as well as the tightness of her pussy massaging my cock.

She leaned forward and kissed me again, and began to fuck my cock, lifting her hips and plunging back down, grunting into my mouth every time I filled her up.

I laid back and braced both hands on her hips, gently guiding her and allowing her to do the work.

'How does that feel Daddy?' Katie asked, eyes closed and fingers pinching and rubbing both nipples. 'Do you like your baby girl riding you? Taking your cock deep into her little pussy?'

'Fuck yes' I grunted out and was rewarded with a tight clench of internal muscles.

Katie chuckled and plunged down as far as she could, gyrating her hips with my cock buried to the hilt inside her.

I was getting close, and watching my little girl grind her clit into my pubic bone while she pinched her nipples was erotic as all hell.

I grabbed her and pulled her down to my face. I gripped the back of her neck tightly and whispered in her ear 'I'm going to fill you with cum baby.'

I began to jackhammer her from below, taking complete control and thrusting deeply into her.

'Cum in me Daddy.' Katie whispered into my ear. 'Cum in me cum in me cum in me cum in me...'

Her sexy whisper had the cum rising in my balls. As Katie trailed off, squealing out another orgasm, her pussy clamped down as she ground her clit into me.

That did it, and I exploded inside her. Despite having cum not that long ago, I shot rope after rope into my daughter's 18 year old pussy. I slammed upward over and over again, my mind completely blank except for the ecstasy of having a tight teenage pussy wrapped around my cock like a velvet glove.

I drained my balls into her, filling her womb with the very cum that had made her, the ultimate taboo broken.

I thrust again, and again, and again before collapsing underneath her and letting her settle down on me with my cock inside her, arms wrapped around my neck.

We were both breathing heavily. I could feel her breath hot and sweet against my ear. Her body rising and falling as I inhaled and exhaled. We laid like that for a long time, Katie straddling me with my cock sheathed inside her, slowly softening.

Gradually she broke her grip around my neck and slid down, my cock twitching as the conditioned air hit it, still covered in a frothy mixture of semen and female ejaculate. Katie slid down my body and began to clean my cock with her mouth.

Not passionately this time, but tenderly. Sweetly. Gently. Katie dragged her tongue up and down my shaft, swirling my tip, licking and kissing away spots of our combined orgasm.

I laid back and closed my eyes, enjoying the gentle and soft attention being paid to my cock. I was in a post-orgasmic bliss. This was a love I had not experienced since Katie's mother had died. Katie's fingers intertwined with mine as she contented herself with my dick.

Once she was done, Katie planted a kiss on my crown and smiled, apparently satisfied with herself. She crawled back up my body and slid down next to me. She rested her head on my chest and pulled one of my arms around her shoulders. Her leg was tossed across mine, bent at the knee and trailing down just below my softening cock. Her free hand trailed across my chest and came to rest above my heart.