Green Eyes Pink Satin Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes honey, that's a great idea. Take it in and come home with the ticket, I'll give you the money when I see the bill. ralph froze, he had no intention of getting it cleaned, he would have to try to forge a receipt or take it in tomorrow morning and hope Joanna didn't check the date.

"Thank you Mistress" ralph returned and headed to the ladder to get his suit. He struggled with the ladder and foraging through the boxes in his corset, but eventually left feeling totally consumed by his outfit.

——————————————-

Joanna checked her phone - a message back from Miss A awaited.

"Honey. I told you not to share, it messes up who is in charge and creates opportunities for indecision. You must immediately ensure she has no ability to top again. I would invite her round with your husband present and dominate her, making her feel just like him, equals, beneath you. When she knows she is just like your hubby, she'll never break the image and humiliation and will forever be subservient to you my dear x We can talk more tonight Joanna x" Shit. That's heavy. However Joanna's groins told her it was exciting and she started to think about scenarios. Tess was wise and smart and experienced, she would take a lot to be tricked.

Joanna had to cancel meeting tonight, gate crashing ralph's party was more important.

"Thank you! I'm not going to make the club tonight, some party at ralph's work has come up. Maybe meet at the weekend? By the way, have you got anymore of that powder we used on ralph? J xxx" she had a plan for Tess and for ralph, and it would take some top planning.

"Yep, will get sherri to drop some round my sweet. As for tonight, first time in public together since we started, make sure you look knock out and remember the tips I sent you about public domination. Miss A xxx" wonderful, she had all day to ready herself.

———————————

ralph arrived in the office walking like a robot. His back unmoving, his plug slowly massaging his prostrate. He was in the middle of pleasure and frustration, exactly where he expected Joanna wanted him to be. He unlocked the door and headed in, flicking on the computer screen and checking the final confirmations for the party. All set. He hung his tuxedo up and tried to get comfortable on his little seat whilst reading the tasks for the day written on a little yellow note. Party, coffee, breakfast, lunch run for all, typing training. Training? He didn't know what that was, so he cracked on with the final emails and waited for Anne to arrive.

Slowly the office filled up, Anne arriving in a hurry, her case trailing behind her with no doubt an expensive outfit for tonight. She came into her office, ignoring ralph as she took her coat off and logged on ready for the day. She picked up her coffee that ralph had already fetched and was quickly consumed by her work, ralph sat awkwardly in the corner fidgeting on the little stool.

"Would you just sit still! You are such a little fidget. What's the matter? Your panties too tight?!" She laughed as she said it, again reminding ralph she knew his secret. She looked up for the first time and had to take a second look, ralph sat there looking completely uncomfortable and sweating heavily in his suit jacket.

"Take your jacket off you silly man. Jesus." She scoffed taking a sip of the coffee. Slowly ralph removed his jacket, his corseted waist visible and the dark black satin heart shaped breast support visible through his shirt.

"Is that a bloody corset?!" Anne burst out laughing.

"Yes Miss. Joanna decided it would remind me of her today." Anne got up and came over, prodding him and marvelling how much it pulled in his waist.

"Hilarious! And you I guess are in it until you get home after the party?"

"yes Miss, it's locked on now." Anne laughed again.

"I LOVE your wife" she walked back to her desk. "So I decided you need to be able to type faster, you took too long yesterday writing those emails. And as for your report writing speed, well we all know you were slower than a snail. So I have written some tests for you and expect you to practice all day when not on errands. I'll send you the link." Anne was serious, ralph would have to speed up.

The email came through to ralph's machine, a number of exercises on a site "writeforme.org". ralph clicked the first and it took him to the log on page. He set an account up and browsed the site briefly. The all seemed to be related to Mistresses and tasks of devotion. He looked up at her, looking puzzled.

"It might seem a little odd, but it's the best typing measure I could find. It captures mistakes, speed, and sends me a report. Click the first one and begin." She ordered. It was innocent enough,

"I am Anne's assistant, how can I help you today?".

————————————

45 minutes later ralph has nearly finished the 100 lines required. It was impossible without mistakes. The corset and plug were putting him off, as was the low desk and stool, bad lighting and cramped desk with a rickety keyboard. He typed the 98th line carefully and slowly, hoping not to see the line turn red.

"This has been terrible ralph. I think tomorrow we reset again and we keep going until you compete all three exercises under 45 minutes" ralph hung his head, he realised he was terrible and felt stupid. He typed slowly with finger at a time to avoid mistakes, slowly completing the task.

————————————

Joanna pulled the zipper up on the side of the dress. It wasn't the comfortable one she thought of yesterday when she decided to go to the party. Miss A had suggested something that stood out more and there was no hiding in this. The short black dress hung from a single shoulder, curving across her breasts in a single strap, wrapping around her back and then into a wider band forming a mini skirt. Her breasts held in place by the thin strap spilled out beneath the flimsy material, an under boob proudly on display. She had great tits and she knew they'd be the centre piece. She pulled the hem of the skirt down, the midriff exposed as the material wrapped round her, the belly button ring visible between the wrap over her breasts and the wrap over her waist. The stocking tops were nicely covered, the skirt wasn't stupidly short, just enough to showcase her long legs. Black heels matching the sheer black nylon completed the look. She turned to her makeup, dark dark dark eyes. Blood red lipstick. Flicks up in the corner of her eyes. A feline ready to pounce. She picked up her shawl, wrapped it over the shoulders and headed down for the taxi. Dressed as she was, it would be an Uber to the venue, ralph can afford it.

——————————————

The office started to empty out as people headed to the bathrooms to change or to hotel rooms they booked to stay close over night. ralph was waiting for Anne to leave first as usual, working hard until Anne let him leave.

"Aren't you changed yet ralph? You have to handle the guest list at the door. Why don't you get changed now." ralph stood and picked up his suit bag, heading for the door.

"No ralph. I mean 'now'. Let's see what you have hidden today shall we?" Anne had an evil glint in her eye. ralph looked round at the empty office and started to fumble with his zip.

"Come on, quicker than that, you don't want to miss your guests." Soon ralph stood there in front of Anne in his pantyhose, black lacy panties hidden beneath, the black saying corset biting into him still. Anne stood up and walked round him, trailing a hand round his waist as she walked.

"Suits you actually. Probably better than me! I can't be dealing with all that faff" ralph stood there being inspected, his cage bobbing under the layers.

"Very good, get dressed my little secretary" she teased. ralph dressed as quick as he could, hiding his lingerie from view. He was soon dressed like his wedding day, the suit was slightly too small, hugging him tight, his hourglass waist visible.

"Very respectable ralph. Now go! I'll follow later"

———————

ralph stood at the door of the club with a clipboard. He was first to arrive and stood outside the door, catching the last of the evening sun. Today had been super humiliating from start to finish and he was glad it was over and he could now enjoy the party with his colleagues. He was even thinking about making bridges with Michael. He would have probably had done the same in his shoes. Get drunk, have a laugh, deal with Joanna tomorrow. He took his phone out and typed a message to Joanna.

"working late and crashing at Michael's tonight. Love you speak tomorrow" he hoped she would be ok with it, he had no choice.

He turned and headed back inside for one last check, unaware that his life was about to be turned once more upside down.

12