All Comments on 'Greengages Ch. 04'

by merf68

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sounds like a regular swingers party.

Nothing unusual or different like a half dozen swingers parties we went to with pools. All enjoyable.

brfinestbrfinestover 16 years ago
A Top Rating, But....,

Gave you a top rating in hopes of seeing more of your story. But, at heart, more of a tropical island type of guy.haha Wife and I do enjoy nudity and open, public sex with others. A few nice weeks spent in the Caribbean at "adult only" resorts. Love watching others do the "should we, or shouldn't we" dance.haha The assortment of naked bodies, personalities and wishes can be most entertaining. Love to see the sophisticated couple, the ones who arrived dressed with designer tags to tell everyone just how well off they are, stripped and being pawed by several strangers. They almost always try and maintain their poise, but always have to give it up and just be the sexual beings that they are. As the week progresses, they will usually become more and more wanton and open about how they want to be used and sometimes abused by others. Well, anyway, a nice story. Love the idea of families enjoying each other and others in front of each other. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lw? Incest?

How about some sick old,disease spreading queer,writing fag stories

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

WTF is this gay/trans shit doing in LW?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous