All Comments on 'Greg's GF Pt. 06: THE TRIP ENDS'

by Luv4hotwives

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best series ever written!!

RedCometxRedCometxover 1 year ago

This is right up there with "Elise and my Roommates" and "Just One Of The Guys." Thank you for this series. I hope you continue these kinds of stories. I love the oblivious cuckold, the gaslighting, the miscommunication, the naiveté.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Redcometx

Hey there, do you know other stories like this as well as "Elise and my Roommates" and "Just One Of The Guys." ? I also love the oblivious cuckold, the gaslighting, the miscommunication, the naiveté type stories, so if you know other ones please let me know!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad the trip was over. Now we can only hope that the stupidity ends.

JustWanToSaveStoriesJustWanToSaveStories3 months ago

I love this - this story remind me of "Elise and my Roommates" and "Just One Of The Guys. I really agree with RedCometx. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It would have been better if you had a dual story going were you had details of exactly what the girl friend was doing with the other guys instead of inuendo.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I did not see the other stories from Kate's perspective when I wrote the comment below. Now I know, the rest of the story. It is great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuv4hotwives@Luv4hotwives
I'd like to say thank you for the feedback I've received from the people that follow my stories. The supportive words have always been greatly appreciated. For the time being I'm taking a break from writing these stories. Most of my stories revolve around cuckold/hotwife theme...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES