All Comments on 'Greg's Project'

by JuanSeiszFitzHall

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mitchawamitchawaover 4 years ago
Nice Follow-up

The plot continues with two main characters who trust each other and have a fetish that is common. I liked the lead-up to penetration and the expected humping. Having sex with her breast covered was a good plan for his limited endurance. The idea that they were fuck buddies added another dimension to the story. His story of their first "affair" being read by Halarity was a great idea especially after it was posted on the internet. Hearing or reading the results should make the next episode even more entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

For me, this is totally unerotic. I personally find the idea of two overweight, unattractive people deciding to be "friends with benefits" to be sad and depressing. The whole concept is, "Until I find someone I really want, I guess you'll do for some sex." It's all so clinical and nasty. Of course, I don't understand what woman would get a thrill from tit-fucking, but that's just me. Sex of any kind with zero emotions and zero heat is a turn-off for me as is the thought of "man boobs". Yuck.

And, "Lady juice"? Are you fucking kidding?

gpetagpetaalmost 4 years ago

a really very good story of developing sexual life together

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanSeiszFitzHall@JuanSeiszFitzHall
'Juan Seisz FitzHall' is (big surprise) a pseudonym, under which I have published three erotic novels at smashwords.com: 'Mega Platinum VIP,' 'The Dance Game,' and 'Erotopia,' which together make up the trilogy 'The Erotichronicles.' That trilogy is finished. If the characters...