Ground Rules Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god...," I whispered through her panties as I remained entranced by the sight.

She chuckled at the amusing sight of me.

"Again," she said.

The words didn't even register for a few seconds. But eventually I remembered the agonizing torture she had just been putting me through. Without protest, I obeyed. I began stroking myself slowly, unable to take my eyes away from her. She was divinity personified. The way her hips creased as her legs lifted toward my chair, the way her stomach tensed, the way her ass looked on the table, the creases of her thighs meeting her perineum, the way her breasts rose and fell with each breath, all of it came together to form a perfect goddess.

She kept sipping her wine as I followed her command. This time, as I stroked myself, she slowly reached down and gently touched her clit. I could tell from how swollen her labia were that she was extremely horny, and her reaction when she first touched her clit did not betray that. She moaned and let out and deep sigh as she watched me. The sight of her touching herself in front of me was almost too much.

"Stop," she said.

I removed my hand just in time, as I could hardly hold back my orgasm. I let out a loud groan as my dick twitched and leaked a stream of precum. She smiled as she continued softly touching her clit. Her breath was becoming more ragged, her chest and cheeks were more flush, and her eyes were starting to gloss over.

"Again," she said.

I began touching myself again, the agony and desperation growing with every second. Her panties in my mouth just amplified every feeling inside.

As I stroked slowly, she said, "faster," I obeyed, increasing the tempo. She began rubbing her clit more quickly as well, keeping pace with my strokes.

I felt my balls begin to swell and the muscles begin to contract. I felt my orgasm slowly rising. This was it, this was the one she was going to let me cum, I just knew it.

My balls began to contract when I heard, "stop." I pulled my hand away, right when my orgasm was about to spill over. I groaned loudly into her panties in agony, as the desperation of the denial swept though my entire body.

As I groaned in desperation, she moaned loudly and threw her head back. Her body began to shake, "Oh god.... Oh FUCK! Fuck!" she exclaimed as her orgasm ripped through her body. She laid back on the table, breathing heavily, with her feet still resting on my arm rests, her legs shaking gently.

After a few minutes of laying there, she sat up. I remained unmoved, hoping that I could still get a chance to cum. She stood up, out of breath still, and straddled my lap. I groaned and let out a gasp as her hot, wet pussy gently rubbed against my throbbing dick. She laid her head on my shoulder and began gently kissing my neck. I moaned and rolled my head to expose more of my neck. My dick throbbed into her, and my desperation did not dissipate in the slightest. She pulled her head away and then pulled her panties out of my mouth and leaned in and gave me a few gentle kisses on the lips. It was incredible. Her lips were softer than I had imagined. It felt like kissing an angel.

She pulled away and looked me in the eyes. "That was so much fun," she said with a breathy grin and a chuckle.

"But, what about-"

She cut me off before I could finish, "what about you?" she asked empathetically.

I nodded.

"Let me ask you something," she started, "do you want to keep dating?" she asked.

"Of course," I responded.

"Well, then rule 5 is this: no masturbation or orgasm without my permission. Is that clear?"

I nodded, "yes, Ma'am."

She smiled and gave me a passionate kiss before standing up. "I'm going to go change. Get dressed," she said as she disappeared down the hallway.

I sat in the chair, dazed, horny, desperate, and throbbing fora few moments to gather my thoughts. I then got up and gathered my clothes and got dressed. She returned a few moments later wearing nightwear.

"Well, I think you should go. I have some things I need to do tomorrow." she said sweetly.

She walked me to the door. She opened the door, but stopped me before going out.

"I had so much fun tonight. I definitely want to see you again... maybe next weekend?" she asked, her voice full of sweet innocence.

I smiled, "I would love that!"

She smiled a huge grin and began to lean in for a kiss. During our kiss, she firmly grabbed my aching balls through my pants and got close to my ear and whispered, "And remember rule 5. If I find out you've cum before our next date, it will be our last," She said.

She smiled as my dick twitched at her words. She let me go, and I left. It was definitely the best date I have ever been on.

12