Groundhog Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're about to cum too aren't you? You're gonna shoot your load with my cock buried in your ass. You're gonna shoot BECAUSE my cock is buried in your ass! Go ahead Brad. I want you to cum. I want your sister to see you cum while being assfucked by your mother. Go ahead, show her that it's in your DNA, just like hers!"

My head whipped around to see my sister standing in the doorway of my mother's bedroom, looking on just as I had the first time. My sister Bella was wide eyed as she stared, but I could see her hand was down the front of her pants, furiously rubbing her sopping pussy. My mother took me even harder, pushing me over the edge. My voice's volume and tone raised as I lost control. I remembered my sister squealing when she came from the pounding my mother had administered, and now I was doing the same. My cum flew from my cock to spray the bedcovers beneath me. I grunted with each wave of release, my eyes locked on to my sister's.

"Yes! That's right, look at her. Let her see what a little slutty bitch her brother has become at the end of my cock." my mother demanded.

With a few final thrusts, my mother started cumming as well. She humped me intensely as waves of ecstasy engulfed her. She let her head roll back as she dug her nails into my hips, holding onto me for support. Her thrusting slowed as she descended from her orgasmic heights. She finally pressed forward tight to me and held herself there as she laid herself over top of me. My strength gave out and I slid down to the mattress, feeling the pool of my cum spread out beneath me. I heard muffled squeals and looked over to see my sister shuddering through her own orgasm after she had witnessed ours.

After a period of recovery, my mother got off of me. She gently extricated her artificial phallus from my tender ass and unstrapped her harness, pulling the other end of the silicone pole from her own depths. I saw that my sister had disappeared from the doorway, probably going to her own bedroom to avoid me for the remainder of this visit.

"Go clean yourself up Brad. Next time you come over I'll introduce you to my big dildo." my mother dismissed me with the promise of future defilement.

She picked up her discarded robe and threw it on loosely, once again not bothering to close it. I used her bathroom to freshen and gather myself before dressing. I left her bedroom and intended to leave to go home. I stopped at the closed door of my sister's bedroom when I heard my mother's voice.

"Use that tongue Bella. Oh yes, lick my cunt! I know that you liked watching me take your brother's ass. Don't worry, I'll teach you to take him that same way."

12