Groundskeeper Billy Pt. 04

Story Info
A surprise invite for Chris, I profess my feelings for him.
2k words
4.58
2.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/04/2023
Created 06/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we went for a swim, then a shower, I washed him he washed me, he cleaned out that pretty ass of his, in hopes I would make love to him for the first time. Chris showed me the toys he used in his ass, nothing that even came close to the size my cock was.

I laid on the bed naked and hard, "Naked and hard" should be a way of life I thought. He came out all shy like usual, he had to be the sweetest man on the planet. He climbed on top of me sitting on my engorged cock.

He grabbed the lube and slicked up my cock, he pushed some in his ass with his fingers.

"Billy would you fuck me?"

"Much rather make love to you Babe."

Chris of course teared up, I wiped the tear and kissed him.

He placed my cock on his hole, that thing was like a steel trap, he pushed a finger in then my knob slowly broke into him. He slowly and I mean slowly took in more of my cock, you could see the discomfort he was going though trying to take my massive cock inside of his tight virgin hole.

Yes virgin this was his first real cock, his small toys would not do much damage to his pristine hole like his, at three inches he was done for. He started to cry as he felt bad that he could not take my whole cock inside of his tight hole.

I pulled out, rolled us over and lay on top of him, I kissed him then lay my head on his chest.

"Babe even if I just lay on you like this, or you lay on me, I am happy, you don't have to injure yourself to satisfy me."

"Jerk me off, suck my cock, make sure to kiss me all the time and hold me, and I will do the same for you, I would never want to hurt you in any way Babe, I care to much for you."

I lay there on top of him, I slowly fell asleep, my cock was raging hard but my body was where it wanted to be. I slept for a good hour or so, then I rolled off of him, I lay on my back and pulled him to me. He was a much smaller man than I was and I did not want him to be uncomfortable.

He snuggled in on me, I kissed the top of his head and slowly dozed off, I woke to him getting back in bed with me. I got up to pee as well, then right back at his side, he was cold, I pulled him in and covered us with the comforter.

He and I switched positions, ending up in a spoon position, my cock on his ass, he spread his legs and tucked my cock in between his legs. I slowly started to pump my cock, I could cum like this, he put his hand in to catch the precum I was squirting out.

He lapped all the precum I deposited on his hand. He went back in and his wet hand did it, I blasted his hand, balls, cock, and even his ass with my massive load. The bed was covered in wet sticky cum, he got a towel to wipe us off, then we moved closer to the edge out of the wet spot.

Chris snuggled back in with me, his head on my chest, his hand on my pec.

"Wish I could have you in my bed every single night Billy."

"Is that an invitation Chris cause I just may take you up on that."

He lifted his head and looked at me.

"Billy that would make me the happiest man alive to have you come live with me."

"You and I will have to go talk to my parents before I can say yes, but it's a Yes from me Babe."

He got on top of me and kissed me, I held him there, I really liked having this man in me, or under me, even beside me. We snuggled back in his head on my chest, my arm holding him in close, yeah we both were smiling ear to ear.

He and I slept till nine, he got up and made coffee and something for breakfast, I would need to go for my morning run. I would go to my parents place and tell them I planned to spend the day at Chris's, my Mom smiled that I had a new friend and a place to hang out.

I got a change of clothes and a few personal items, I threw it all in my backpack and headed back to Chris's. He was cooking up a storm, I came in and went straight to him, I turned him and kissed him. I brought my bag to his room and went to brush my teeth and shower.

Chris came in and joined me, he came in the shower and got on his knees, he took my cock and swallowed about five of it. He really was getting better learning what I liked and didn't like, he tugged my balls and stroked my cock as he sucked on it.

I blasted him with my massive load of cum, I pulled him to his feet and kissed him, I went to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. I slicked up my finger and slid it along his butt crack, he cooed as I did this, I sucked down on his cock and he flooded me with his load.

We washed up and went to have breakfast, this man was an excellent cook, he and I would go to town and pick up paint and supplies for the shed. We cleaned up the dishes then got in his car and went to the hardware store.

People stared at him and I as we pulled in the lot of the hardware store, we chatted and smiled at each other. I pulled the door to the store and touched his back as I let Chris in, he and I got the looks from so many people, you could see them talking about us.

We got the paint and the supplies we needed, then he wanted to go to the grocery store to get a few things. I pushed the cart and he filled it up, we talked and laughed as we got what he needed. Three guys from school were in the store and stared at us as we walked the aisles.

"Is this your new boyfriend Billy? You two make a really cute couple. Stupid fucking queers taking over this town."

"Well I might be queer, definitely not stupid, but I don't watch guys in the school showers then go jerk off in the bathroom stall afterwards, do I Steve? And what did your ex girlfriend say about you Tim, can't seem to get Lil Timmy up and keep him up? And Carl poor confused little Carl, not sure if he likes Steve more or Tim. Calling me a queer is the pot calling the kettle black. You three idiots can just get out of my face or else."

The entire store heard what I had to say, and Steve's Mom was in there and heard all about him watching me in the showers. These guys could not get out of this store fast enough, Steve's Mom gave me a dirty look that I was with Chris.

"Listen lady at least I am not like your pervert son who watches me in the showers, imagining he is sucking my cock, and plays with his little penis thinking about what he would do to my huge one."

She left the store in a huff, and I am sure Steve would be sent to a conversion camp once he got home. Word quickly spread about Chris and I, but also about Steve and his two idiot friends. Steve did have to go to a christien boot camp, it really was the talk of the town.

Chris and I had fun painting the shed, we got more paint on each other than on some parts of the shed, we did more kissing than work. We would shower then we would have dinner, we had a candlelit dinner for two on the patio.

It was a very romantic night for us both, dinner, wine, dancing, as we were slow dancing it came to me, I would surprise Chris at his work tomorrow. We were in bed early and no we did not make love yet, Chris would have to stretch that hole of his before he could take my cock in his hole.

He and I sixty nined, then I rimmed his beautiful ass, I thought he would wake the neighbors he moaned and screamed out loud when he came. I know one thing I loved to rim his pretty ass, I loved to suck his cock but that hole made a wild man out of him.

We snuggled in and the alarm woke us, Chris had work today and I had school, I would run home get my workout in, then get showered, dressed and off to school. Chris would pick me up at school and we would go talk to my parents about me sleeping at his house.

He and I kissed a hundred times before I ran off and he got in his car and headed to work, I got home, Mom was watching me as I scurried to get all I needed for school. I asked if she could drive me as I was running late.

I got dressed and in the car in no time flat, Mom looked at me as she drove.

"What's going on with you my Son?"

"Nothing, why do you ask?"

"We are going to school and you are smiling ear to ear, and how come you did not come home last night?"

"Chris and I watched a tv show and it was late so I just stayed at his place on the couch."

"Do you think your Mother was born yesterday? On the couch my eye."

"Mom can we talk about this after school, Chris will pick me up and we will come by to talk to you and Dad."

I knew she had a million questions to ask me, but I was exiting the car.

"Thanks Mom see you after school, love you."

I got some weird looks from most of the school, I am sure they had heard about Chris and I at the store, and there was no Steve at school today, guess I would have to shower alone. I talked to one of the teachers that I liked and trusted, I asked her a few questions about Chris and I.

She set the record straight and told me school rules, I would set my plan in motion now, I got the materials I needed, I got a dozen roses, who knew roses were so expensive. I got a classmate that I was sure to be a lesbian drive me over to where Chris worked.

I walked in, Chris worked in a bank he was an investment advisor, and very good at his job. I walked right in, I asked to see.

"Mr. Jacobs Please"

I stood in the middle of the bank holding up my sign and the dozen roses. He came out nervous and shy like usual, he stood there a few feet in front of me, his hand on his mouth.

"Chris Jacobs will you go to prom with me?"

He of course started to cry, I walked up and hugged him, he cried into my chest, the entire bank you could hear a pin drop.

"So Babe will you?"

"Yes of course I will Billy."

I pulled him in and kissed him right in the middle of the bank full of people, first only a few clapped then the entire crowd joined in when they heard his answer. Who knew so many people could be tolerant of us gays in this tiny town.