Group

Story Info
A collared sub has the night of her life.
3.5k words
3.73
7.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We near the end of the car journey. Your blindfold hiding our route and destination from you, the collar, wrist and ankle cuffs declaring that you are mine. Your only clothing a full-length coat. You hear gravel under the tyres, you feel us turn a bend and come to a gentle halt. The breeze of air from the vents on your cheeks stops as the power is cut, and you hear my door open and close. A moment later, your own door opens and you feel my hand on yours.

i guide you out of the car and out into the fresh air. Again you feel and hear gravel beneath your feet. You are not sure how far you walk but soon you hear a knock on a door. Muffled footsteps then appear and the door cracks open. No words are exchanged, but the insistent tug on your hand leads you forwards into the warmth.

You feel your coat being gently lifted from your shoulders, and you drop your arms by your sides to allow it to be removed. Your skin goose pimples as all of it is exposed to the air, your nipples start to erect and you let out a small gasp as your entire skin tingles. Your hands are both gently grasped and drawn out in front of you. Your wrists are rotated skyward and you feel something clicking into place. You try to separate your wrists but you cannot. Your cuffs have been clipped together.

Again you feel a hand gently touching yours, guiding you forward. As you walk you start to feel dampness against the top of your thighs. You bite your lip as the anticipation of what is about to happen - whatever that may be - begins to work its way through your consciousness.

The hand leading you stops pulling, and you stop walking. Your wrists are pulled upwards over your head, and you feel them being moved about, tugged, and then you hear a clipping sound. The hands withdraw from your wrists which now are attached to the ceiling. You feel sideways pressure on each foot, so you move them until they are apart, at which point you feel more hands and hear more clipping. The hands withdraw and you try to move your feet. No use, they are clipped to the floor.

You stand there, legs apart, feet tied, wrists hanging from the ceiling. Your skin goose pimples some more. With the blindfold on your other senses are heightened, and you can hear breathing, and soft murmuring, almost inaudible. You can make out the tones of male voices, but also some female ones.

You sense a presence behind you, and the hairs on your back stand on end. An almost unbearable anticipation grips you until finally you feel the lightest touch of fingernail against the small of your back. It is like an electric shock, working its way across your skin like lightning. Slowly the fingernail traces upwards, firing off more lightning until it reaches your neck and you can feel it no longer. You gasp and your legs weaken underneath you, only your wrists attached to the ceiling holding you upright.

You gather your composure as you sense the presence behind you moving round to your side and then out of range. You steady your legs and calm your breathing. You can hear your heart pounding in your ears, blocking out all other sounds.

"Go". One word. Spoken almost under breath. You recognise it instantly. It is mine. Seconds pass, then you hear shuffling in front of you, you hear breathing, quick, insistent. You cannot determine whether it is a man or a woman. More seconds pass. Your nipples ache from being erect and your clitoris by now is tingling in anticipation, your pussy slick with juices. Finally you feel it. A damp touch, on the inside of your left thigh, about half way up. A tongue. It sends shivers throughout your entire body as it traces upwards, up, up and up until it stops, hovering. You will it to go further, those last few inches, but it disappears. You let out a whimper at the tease but almost instantly you feel the same tongue on your right thigh, again tracing upwards, again stopping.

Seconds pass. You still feel the presence between your legs. Your pussy tingles more and the slick wetness between your lips intensifies. You want to rip off the blindfold, but you are completely bound. Suddenly, without warning, you feel a warmth against your pussy. Dampness. A tongue stroking its way through your folds, tickling your clit, and finding its way inside you. Your legs buckle again as this moment that has been anticipated since the blindfold was put on an hour before finally happens. As the tongue probes inside you you feel something against your clit. A nose, you guess, moving up and down as the tongue slides around, tasting you.

Almost as quickly as it began, it stops. Your pussy left literally dripping juices onto the floor, you feel the presence move away. But then footsteps, a presence looms, then a smell - your smell, and a kiss. Full, luscious lips press against yours and a tongue licks you. You taste yourself and you hungrily kiss back. hands stroke your cheeks and hair and legs move up to between yours and... breasts. You feel breasts against yours. The dampness between your legs rubs up against smooth skin as you open your mouth to continue kissing, hands stroking up and down your back.

The kissing moves to your neck. You whimper as the touches leave you tingling. The breasts no longer press against yours, the skin no longer between your legs. The presence moves around you, still kissing, until it is behind you. You bow your head forwards to expose the nape of your neck. More kisses. More goose pimples. Gasps. As the kissing continues, the girl reaches her hands around you, caressing your breasts, your nipples, your stomach, before tracing a finger down between your slick, tender lips. A shudder runs through you as the finger passes over your clit, and then dips into you, curling round to stroke your g-spot. You bite your lip as sensations sear across your skin from both ends of your body.

Another presence looms in front of you. The hairs on your sin raise again. A mouth reaches to kiss you. You feel stubble and smell man. The hand from behind you withdraws, to be replaced by another. Powerful yet sensitive, a finger is guided into you. You feel the girl behind you drop, and you feel her hands gently caressing your buttocks, before slowly spreading them apart. You feel breath against your anus, it makes it tighten instinctively, before the unmistakable sensation of a tongue brushes against it, all the time that finger stroking, stroking, stroking. You are almost hanging on your wrists again, your legs almost unable to support you.

As the tongue continues to caress your anus, you feel the hand withdrawing. The manly presence draws closer and you feel something brushing up and down against your pussy, parting your lips and flicking your clit with each upward stroke. Eventually, you feel it hovering at your entrance, until slowly, inch by inch, you feel it pushing inside you, stretching you, filling you with its presence. You moan as the sensations flood over your body, the hard cock now fully inside you, the tongue now working its way into your anus.

As you stand there, your wrists supporting a lot of your weight, your legs tied apart, the cock starts to push in and out of you rhythmically, the tongue circles you, and the man kisses you deeply, his hands holding you by your hips. It is almost more than you can take as you feel the dampness inside you increasing, allowing the cock to move faster and deeper.

You start to moan as the sensations all flood your body, the kissing, the licking, the fucking, nothing else in the universe exists except your three bodies. The man starts pumping with more vigour then suddenly stops, letting out a cry. You feel the cock pulsing inside you, and a warmth and wetness appears in you. The man's breathing is ragged as he slumps against you briefly, pushing your anus down on the girls mouth, before his cock slips out of you and his presence recedes. You feel his warmth dripping from your lips, then the girls tongue reaches round from underneath to lick the extra juices from you, taking your lips into her mouth, then lapping at your entrance. You squeeze your muscles to give her more and you feel her luxurious tongue licking it up from your tingling skin.

You hear shuffling and sense movement until again those luscious lips are kissing yours, this time tasting of a mixture of male juices and your own. Hungrily you kiss back, savouring the exotic tastes and aromas. Juices escape and run down your chin, some dripping onto your breasts, the rest being licked up by the dexterous tongue of the mystery girl. Eventually the kissing stops, the presence of the girl slowly disappears and you become aware of another presence to your left. It smells familiar, the breathing is familiar. Your ear tingles as breath caresses it. "You've been a naughty girl" says an extremely familiar voice. Instantly you know what is to come next. You bite your lip and slump subbily, your wrists again taking the strain.

Without any warning, you feel a sudden stinging sensation on your right buttock, followed by a deep warmth as your skin responds to the whip strike. You gasp involuntarily and then whimper, wiggling your bottom. With no time to recover, you feel a second strike, this time on your left buttock. This one slightly harder, more stinging. A throbbing warmth spreads across your bottom as your brain processes the sensations. *Crack* another stinging whip strike, this time at the bottom of your right buttock, the whip hitting you on an upwards stroke. This time your knees weaken and yet again you hang on the restraints suspended from the ceiling.

Seconds pass. No more strikes. Your ears pound with your heartbeat. Your bottom hot with the fire of the whip. Slowly a different sensation appears. Soft, caressing, tickling. Starting at the top of your thighs, rubbing against your lips, then stroking over the fiery strikes on your buttocks, soothing them. *crack* immediately another whip slaps against your buttocks. You wiggle again, the sensations causing huge amounts of dampness inside you which trickles out and starts to run down your legs, warm to start with but quickly cooling. Your entire pussy aches with desire, but it will be a good two minutes before anyone or anything touches you again.

When the touch finally does come, it is unexpected. A water bottle is pressed to your lips. With all the gasping you have done you are thirsty, and eagerly drink mouthfuls of the crisp, cool liquid.

The bottle is withdrawn. You continue to stand there, legs spread, blindfolded, horny.

A movement behind you. Large hands grab your hips. a cock is pressed against your sopping wet entrance, and swiftly inserted. You don't so much gasp as groan as you feel the large member sliding up into you, pushing against your g-spot, simultaneously the man presses up against your buttocks as he pushes as far into you as he can. The sensation is electric, you feel incredibly horny and can start to feel an orgasm building. More movement, now in front of you, this time you are barely aware of it, so intense are the sensations flooding through your body. You smell a familiar scent, and then familiar lips press against yours with a familiar taste.

Passionately you kiss me back as my hands cradle your cheeks and run through your hair. You feel my mouth running downwards to encompass first your right, then your left nipple, sucking, tugging and gently nibbling them as the large cock continues to stroke in and out of you from behind. You feel my fingers trailing over your stomach, heading downwards, eventually reaching your clit. You feel me gently caress you as you feel the cock pushing against your g-spot with each stroke. Sensations begin building in you as your breathing runs ragged. My fingers on your clit, the cock inside you. Your pussy produces more and more juices that drip down your thighs as you get closer and closer to the edge, until finally, blissfully, you feel an explosion and a wave of pleasure as you cum, an amazing release as your head pounds.

You cry out and slump, hanging by your wrists as you pant and gasp for breath. You feel the cock withdraw suddenly from inside you, the man no longer pressing against you. Warmth. On your back. And again, and again. Dripping downwards you feel his sperm running down your back and over your buttocks.

Movement. You feel tugging at your feet along with metallic clanking. You test the restraints, and discover your feet are free. More tugging at your wrists and gravity takes your hands as they fall. You feel something soft and padded press up against your buttocks and you are gently pushed from in front onto it, then further down. It is a long padded bench and gratefully you lie back, your body recovering from your intense orgasm. More water is placed to your lips and you sit up, gulping all the liquid down. By now you start guessing about what might be to come.

The bottle empty, more hands push you backwards so you are lying on the bench. You sense a warmth above you, and a scent. You identify it just before the damp, luscious skin is lowered onto your mouth. Tentatively, you extend your tongue and it finds sweet, warm juices. You push further into the folds of skin and curl the end of your tongue, producing a gasp from above you. It tastes good as you explore this part of a lady for the first time, running through folds, flicking over her erect clitoris. As your hands move up to hold her hips, you feel hands spreading your legs as a soft tongue begins lapping on your own juices. The pure eroticism starts to arouse you again and you hungrily pull the girls hips down onto your face.

The tongue between your legs ceases, and the you feel the presence move. Two more arrive, one either side of you, halfway down your body. You hear hands shuffling, and rhythmic, slightly squelching sounds. You raise your buttocks up off the padding and wiggle seductively. Mere seconds later you feel warmth splashing against your thigh, then on your mound and hip as the presence to your right gasps. Moments afterwards more arrives square on your clit and lips, quickly dribbling down between your buttocks. You hear shuffling and sense movement and then the gentlest of touches at your entrance. It stays there for a few seconds until you feel more warmth arriving, this time most of it making its way inside you. It feels very warm as it starts to trickle back out.

Suddenly strong hands push your legs backwards, elevating you so the juices do not escape. Another warm hard presence appears at your entrance, but does not penetrate. You feel it twitch and simultaneously a warmth again builds inside you as even more sperm is deposited inside. The cock withdraws, and you feel material rubbing past your feet, up your legs. As it is pushed up your thighs and into place you realise that it is a thong. Your legs are lowered and instantly the knickers feel wet as they collect the juices that have been deposited in and on you.

All this time you have not ignored the pleasures that have been gradually writhing more and more on your face. You feel thighs tightening around you and breathing getting heavier until a sudden movement and a splash of warm, sweet juices on your face. You give the quivering lips one last caress with your tongue before they withdraw.

You feel excited. New experiences, satisfaction at providing orgasms, joy at your own. Your pussy tingles as the fabric of the thong, warm and slick with cum seeping from you, rubs against it. You feel additional pressure from your gradually filling bladder, adding to the tension on your clit. Juices - from you and the men - run down your legs, leaving cooling trails as they go. Just as you sit up you become aware of more fast shuffling sounds and then suddenly more liquid splashed against you, this time on your breasts and stomach, as another man releases. Another bottle of water is pressed to your lips and, although you are not thirsty, you decide to play along with the game and drink it down.

You take a moment to catch your breath. Girl juices on your face, man juices on your body and in your knickers. Someone takes hold of your hands and guides you to standing, and once again lifts your wrists up and click clunk click you are attached to the ceiling. Dutifully you part your legs, but a tap on your feet tells you to put them together. Again you feel movement and clipping on your ankles. You are standing, arms up, feet and legs together. You know what is to happen, but no words are spoken. You can feel the pressure in your bladder gradually increasing as the water you have been drinking makes its way through your system.

Once again you become aware of a presence near by. Breathing. Causing the hairs on your neck to stand on end. Kisses start to play at your neck, causing bolts of electricity to run through you. You gasp as the sensations take hold of you, seemingly running an electric current directly from your neck to your panties. You can feel yourself adding your own juices to those of the men, warming up what was starting to get cold. It intensifies your growing need to pee, your body instinctively, through years of training, trying to hold back as it feels the fabric against your lips. More mouths. This time on the other side of your neck and on your mouth. They flit around. Mouth, neck, breasts, back, stomach. The sensations are amazing, electric. The mouths are barely touching you yet feel so good. You can feel your clitoris becoming hungry for stimulation, craving the touch of a finger or tongue or cock, having to make do with the slick presence of your cummy panties on the outside and the growing pressure from your bladder on the inside.

Minutes pass, more kissing, more sensations, more electricity. Your body valiantly fighting the need to release the liquid growing inside you. But it is a battle that it is losing. You can take the intense stimulation no longer as you manage to release a tiny amount of pee, just enough to warm your knickers through and trail a few heated drops down your thigh. Your clitoris enjoys the heat generated and you moan softly, as finally, blissfully, your bladder opens and you feel the warmth spreading throughout the fabric of the thong and all the way down your legs to splash over your feet. The sense of relief manifests itself as a sexual rush, and your clit certainly enjoys the spreading warm wetness.

åA hand starts to stroke you through the fabric, a combination of pee, juices and cum providing ample stimulation for you. Once more you strain at the restraints as the hand pushes aside your thong to insert two fingers, a thumb rubbing your clit. Sensations build again. Powerful forces rage within your body, shudders run through you, your pulse races as sensations of tingling, warmth, wetness and being filled with fingers course through your body until you can take them no more and once again your knees buckle as your body is racked with a powerful orgasm, every muscle spasming, the world going very black and very quiet for a few seconds. Dizzy with feelings, you hang in your restraints like a rag doll, spent.

Gradually you sense the room emptying of people. Your wrists and ankles are untied and you feel your coat being draped over you. A hand leads you, shuffling tentatively, out of the room. You hear the door open, and the fresh outdoor air catches your cheek. You are led forward, over gravel again, the door closing behind. You hear the car door open, and are guided inside. You hear me arriving next to you, and you smile.

You sit there on the journey, dried juices all over your skin, panties damp with all manner of liquids, now cold, pressed against you. "now my darling", you hear me say, "I am going to take you home, bathe with you, then take you to bed and tenderly make love to you".

It's been quite a night...