Group Dynamics

Story Info
In Men's Chastity Group, understanding's achieved!
1.2k words
3.11
12.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henrietta "Honey" Hunnicutt was in a sore mood, and for Pengarth Tyll, her boyfriend, that meant that things weren't going to go well for anyone.

Peng loved Honey to distraction, and enjoyed it that he could financially support and keep a gorgeous little would-be actress.

But when Honey's career wasn't going well, she got depressed, and sometimes bitchy. A red-headed siren, sultry and well proportioned, you'd think she'd be in demand, but she wasn't terribly talented.

And, as Peng had told his buddies at the Men's Chastity Group held at the Paincafe, Buttermilk Falls's BDSM themed hotel, Honey hadn't mentioned his coming out of the belt for some time.

"Especially when she returns from a bad audition, you know?" Peng shook his head. "Honey gets really irritable.

The other night I get in, and she's waiting with the flogger and points to a miniscule bit of dirt on the tub, and before I know it, I'm naked, over the tub and getting a thrashing.

That was supposed to be a day I got out of the belt, and how could I bring that up when she was in such a pissy mood?"

Harry, to Peng's right laughed mirthlessly. "I love the whole chastity fantasy, but really, it's not much fun if you can't get out now and then, and Peng's point is a good one.

How do you control outside issues, like what happened to the bitch at the audition?"

Harry thought of Jennifer, who thankfully wasn't an actress, but got very annoyed when she wasn't losing weight, and then wondered if Harry thought she was pudgy.

One afternoon Jennifer saw Harry smiling at some thin chick at the mall, so she'd cancelled his bowling night and put him in diapers. Jennifer had told Harry that he wouldn't see the key to his belt again until she was as hot as the girl at the mall!

Sanford and Smithdas Percival, who used Jennifer as their key holder (they employed Harry in their firm) nodded glumly.

"Sandy and I are afraid to face her when she comes by the office." Smitty said.

"Especially when she' s just been on the damn scale." Sandy added.

Pengarth wondered if sibling submission was a going concern. Honey once told him that her twin brother Hulett "The Hangover" Hunnicut, now a professional football player paid her to shove needles through his nipples during their senior year in college.

And of course Pengarth had been an usher in his cousin Spalding's wedding...and Spal's wife had fucked all the groomsmen in front of him as he'd cowered and cried in his chastity device...

That had been one hell of an experience, right after the reception, Spalding had been ordered to strip his tux off and just kneel there while the bride took on all of his friends!

Peng wondered later if Spal was getting even when he introduced Peng to Honey...and then Spalding had taken Pengarth chastity belt shopping a few months later.

And, right before Spalding took a Foreign Service job in Moldavia (God knows what kind of kinky shit goes on there) he'd pushed Peng towards the Men's Chastity Group.

The guys were great. But really, if you're dumb enough to get involved with a beautiful but not very talented actress, and then she manipulates the hell out of you after you are locked up, who is really to blame?

Ted, the guy sitting across from Peng in the group, bemoaned the fact that his wife, Celeste, only let him have an orgasm out of the belt when he cheered her up by bringing a new stud home from his work.

And Alfred, who was a co-founder of the group, said that his wife Fanchon believed that orgasms were really something just to be had on religious holidays...and they were atheists!

Brandon, who Peng also had met when Bran's crew was installing sewer lines in front of Peng's house, nodded understandingly. "See, the big thing is, reading your woman's mind."

Brandon flexed his big shoulders. "The great thing that chastity has given me is patience, and putting Peggy first is all that matters to me. And she's going to get upset."

Bran laughed, and looked up at the guys. "When Peg's Cocker Spaniel died, she was upset for weeks, I had a couple of orgasms scheduled, I get one every ten days or so, but she didn't mention it, and neither did I.

I knew she loved that dog--Winkie, was his name. Sometimes she would have me strip and eat from his bowl, and the dog and I bonded. When Peggy had caned me, sometimes Winkie would lick the welts.

So I loved Winkie, too. And I told Peggy how much he meant to me, as well.

And finally, after I think it was six or seven weeks, she unlocked me and used her toes to play with my cock while she and a girlfriend sat on the couch and worked on a scrapbook of old doggie pics."

Brandon smiled reminiscently. "And, as I licked my semen off Peggy's toes, I realized that I wasn't the old tobacco-spitting, misogynist Brandon anymore."

Roger, Brandon's best pal sipped his latte and looked up. "Bran, I remember, though--Peggy was awfully pissed because she felt the vet had misdiagnosed Winkie."

Roger looked at the guys.

"And she'd whip and strap-on rape Brandon for the slightest offense, and Peggy did take off Brandon's cage once or twice, and I once watched her rubbing a vein on Bran's dick while she talked about the dog."

That seemed a little weird to Peng.

"And it turned out the veterinarian was a submissive, and somehow Peggy got the guy over to the house, and the poor bastard had a dick piercing, and she locked Brandon and the dog doctor by their piercings together and left them there for hours."

Brandon smiled. "But Roger, it's just that she was going through a process, and I realize now how much I really love her because of it."

Pengarth thought of beautiful, cruel, Honey. At least he'd never had his penis locked to some other dork's dick and left for hours!

But it did sort of turn him on, that level of submission.

Pengarth realized that at some level, he was a sick puppy!

"I have a penis piercing, right under my cock head," Ernest, a bewhiskered senior member of the group said. "My housekeeper, such a frisky little thing, she's from the Iron Curtain, Bulgaria actually, she made me install a little loop in the floor."

Oh, Jesus, thought Pengarth. Ernest is so dignified, he looks like Colonel Sanders.

"Then she ordered me to take off everything and she locked my penis piercing to the floor piercing and left me there for about an hour, lying on the floor, I couldn't move.

And then she came back, and she'd bought a new miniskirt, and she modeled it for me, and pulled it up and waved her clit at me, and told me to get up on my knees and lick...

But as I got up on my arthritic knees, it did drag on my poor dick, and my housemaid kept backing up, so I had to move closer on my knees, and my penis was pulled..."

By the end of the Group, Pengarth knew that his problems were you know, not that important...he was a lucky one!